Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible (7807 Views)

A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. / So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. / My Woman Says She Wants The Thing Even In Her Menses. . .helepu Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by Mindependent(f): 1:59am On Nov 05, 2013
He first took me on a romantic getaway over the weekend and now he wants me to do the impossible. What do I do?
Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by lepasharon(f): 2:52am On Nov 05, 2013
What is the impossible ?

2 Likes

Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by temi4fash(m): 4:37am On Nov 05, 2013
Wats in d impossible?...
Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by Tholudee(f): 4:46am On Nov 05, 2013
undecided
Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by ebamma(m): 5:05am On Nov 05, 2013
Mindependent: He first took me on a romantic getaway over the weekend and now he wants me to do the impossible. What do I do?
what is impossible about opening that gate for him to drive in, abi u wan lie to us say u be virgin?

2 Likes

Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by adconline(m): 5:43am On Nov 05, 2013
If you agree to do an exotic/expensive rendezvous, you should agree to do an exotic/romantic escapade
Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by Jaideyone(m): 5:48am On Nov 05, 2013
ebamma: what is impossible about opening that gate for him to drive in, abi u wan lie to us say u be virgin?
she's a tertiary virgin grin
Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by MaJBlige(f): 6:31am On Nov 05, 2013
is it a new thing? OPen the gate and let him in as many times as possible, even, get a remote control.

1 Like

Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by 7footre(m): 6:36am On Nov 05, 2013
Impossibility is nothing!
Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by Danhumprey: 7:33am On Nov 05, 2013
ebamma: what is impossible about opening that gate for him to drive in, abi u wan lie to us say u be virgin?
grin Some gals can pretend. But inwardly,they know they want the 'impossible'. grin

4 Likes

Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 05, 2013
Smh...
Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by tsleazy(m): 7:46am On Nov 05, 2013
IRockALot: how is dat our f**kin business?
pls oga sharrap if u have nothing to say
Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by daviide: 7:50am On Nov 05, 2013
Romantic getaway? Biko what is this "the impossible"
Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 05, 2013
What's the impossible? He asked you to kill someone?

9 Likes

Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 05, 2013
If it's impossible, then what is there to deliberate? It can't be done, so move on.

1 Like

Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 05, 2013
Harbosede02: Smh...
!!
Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by UjSizzle(f): 8:28am On Nov 05, 2013
If you can't do the impossible then don't. What else do you want to hear from us
Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by pasqal09: 8:40am On Nov 05, 2013
Waste of thread!
Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by ITbomb(m): 8:42am On Nov 05, 2013
If he asked you to donate ur father's head for rituals then dont do it.
I mean what else could be impossible, the romantic getaway was an investment in anticipation of returns and now u wan to deny the guy his "rights" , how wicked of you

4 Likes

Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 05, 2013
do the NEEDFUL not the impossible

2 Likes

Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 05, 2013
I love the way this girl drags everyone to her crazy threads grin
Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by Ruq: 9:16am On Nov 05, 2013
A head or some good time humpin. Don't you wan it ?
Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by Smartiegurl(f): 9:16am On Nov 05, 2013
The impossible you say? Why make what's impossible, possible for his sake? Oh pluseeeeee, dont be ridiculous......
Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by Bigflamie(m): 9:17am On Nov 05, 2013
The op. is high on some silly sh*t, all these sanctimonious girls irritates me angry angry angry
Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 05, 2013
What do mean by impossible after you don enjoy his money undecided undecided
Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 05, 2013
Do women have impossibilities... If buying you a blackberry porshe barely a week after meeting you is not impossible, I wonder what is
Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 05, 2013
Danhumprey: grin Some gals can pretend. But inwardly,they know they want the 'impossible'. grin
No mind the biatch, if the dude decides to cut his loses she will be the one crying foul everywhere.

1 Like

Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by Tyche(m): 10:13am On Nov 05, 2013
Did You open a thread to ask our opinion about your romantic getaway over the weekend?

I hope you tell us how the impossible was?

1 Like

Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by BootyAssassin: 10:28am On Nov 05, 2013
Ok, so you ordered the most expensive item on the menu on your first date and you didn't realize that comes with a side order of his Meat?

Give up the box already angry Gaddamit!

1 Like

Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by Ryda(m): 10:54am On Nov 05, 2013
Give him angry
Re: So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible by drnairalov: 10:55am On Nov 05, 2013
where the OP wey ask question.... ?? *catwalksout

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dear Nigerian Men, How Many Of Y'all Can Grab Your Woman Like This? / Meet The 128 Years Old Man Who Has Never Slept With A Woman Before / I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.