Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Beware Of Robbers On Benin Bypass Bridge - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of Robbers On Benin Bypass Bridge (16673 Views)

Lagos Warns Residents On New Tactics Of Robbers / We Use Italian Method To Bypass Hi-tech Security – Bank Robbery Suspects[PIC] / Armed Robbers On Rampage In Ikirun, Osun. Kill 2, Injure 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Robbers On Benin Bypass Bridge by STOIC123: 10:12am On Nov 05, 2013
Moderator,permit me to share my experience with the public.
I have been travelling through that route for some years now today's experience is so so worrisome!
Please if you are travelling through this route kindly use alternative route
It is better to avoid the route,I can say it categorically that those guys are robbers!
They collected money for stickers at the first bye pass and by the second bye pass they were demanding for another 30,000k!
I think the state government should do something about this!

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Robbers On Benin Bypass Bridge by dahdah: 1:59pm On Nov 05, 2013
I DEDICATE THIS TO MY FRIEND, AREMU ANTHONY TOLUWASE, ONE OF THE BATCH C CORPERS, WISHING U SAFE TRIP TO BAUCHI , ALSO WISHING ALL BATCH C CORPERS A SUCCESSFUL NYSC PROGRAMME. THANKS

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Robbers On Benin Bypass Bridge by adtiezy1(m): 1:59pm On Nov 05, 2013
space booked
angry
Re: Beware Of Robbers On Benin Bypass Bridge by adtiezy1(m): 2:00pm On Nov 05, 2013
dahdah: .
crazy fellow grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Robbers On Benin Bypass Bridge by Akshow: 2:00pm On Nov 05, 2013
Ur post is ambiguous. Is it d thieves that are collecting money for sticker or what? Are they police? Urchins or area thugs? Op clarify abeg.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Robbers On Benin Bypass Bridge by Infoay: 2:00pm On Nov 05, 2013
This is serious...tell us more
Re: Beware Of Robbers On Benin Bypass Bridge by joeluv: 2:01pm On Nov 05, 2013
very useless jobless guys, ran into them in june..and the most annoying thing is that the government knw they are there co they claimed to be working for the LGA. Very annoying

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Robbers On Benin Bypass Bridge by agrovick(m): 2:01pm On Nov 05, 2013
Oga o
Re: Beware Of Robbers On Benin Bypass Bridge by Omoswags(m): 2:01pm On Nov 05, 2013
Nairaland this days. There's nothing you won't see on Fp.
Re: Beware Of Robbers On Benin Bypass Bridge by alfredo4u(m): 2:01pm On Nov 05, 2013
End time robbers

Everyday for a thief, one day for the owner.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Robbers On Benin Bypass Bridge by Fazhy: 2:02pm On Nov 05, 2013
They collected money for stickers at the first bye pass and by the second bye pass they were demanding for another 30,000k!

N30,000 for what?

Re: Beware Of Robbers On Benin Bypass Bridge by Jabioro: 2:02pm On Nov 05, 2013
Sticker for what and 30k wetin?pls take ur time 2 expatiate better am nt stil clear wt ur write up.
Re: Beware Of Robbers On Benin Bypass Bridge by Burger01(m): 2:02pm On Nov 05, 2013
Where and who are the robbers? Do you mean those council thieves?

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Robbers On Benin Bypass Bridge by farmer99: 2:03pm On Nov 05, 2013
If u ar not robers click like.
Re: Beware Of Robbers On Benin Bypass Bridge by CocoLoca(f): 2:03pm On Nov 05, 2013
So oshiomhole hasn't done anything about this issue?!! hmmm, my cousin serving in edo state (ITV) was telling me how wack the state is upon all the Adams hype, i shudder to think of what it was during Lucky Igbinedions time. angry

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Robbers On Benin Bypass Bridge by vicoloni(m): 2:04pm On Nov 05, 2013
Eminado Eminado!
Re: Beware Of Robbers On Benin Bypass Bridge by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 05, 2013
Those guys are not just robbers but kidnappers and should be sentenced to death by firing squad. They collected the last N25,000 on me as I was coming back from Lagos last two months. By the time I got to Asaba, there was no money to refuel and had to be rescued by a friend. Yet they claim that they are from the local council and using the opportunity to rip people off. The guys may also be carrying guns at night and should be investigated thoroughly. Osho Baba should please intervene and save the state from the embarrassment by this thugs.
Re: Beware Of Robbers On Benin Bypass Bridge by solemate: 2:05pm On Nov 05, 2013
They have been doing that for so many years nobody have tried to stop them, the first people are for state Govt while the second people are for federal Govt

I believe that they have one big Oga at the top. and there is nothing anyone can do about it
Re: Beware Of Robbers On Benin Bypass Bridge by adtiezy1(m): 2:05pm On Nov 05, 2013
farmer99: If u ar not robers click like.
ogbeni farmer..this place resemble farm??..be guided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Beware Of Robbers On Benin Bypass Bridge by Pinkiedearie(f): 2:05pm On Nov 05, 2013
front page tinzzz!!cheesy..I'm actually new here sha..finally I'm on nairaland..!..good afternoon everyone!!
Re: Beware Of Robbers On Benin Bypass Bridge by Goldenheart(m): 2:06pm On Nov 05, 2013
You don't mean it.
Re: Beware Of Robbers On Benin Bypass Bridge by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 05, 2013
first to comment angry angry angry
Re: Beware Of Robbers On Benin Bypass Bridge by adtiezy1(m): 2:06pm On Nov 05, 2013
Pinkie dearie: front page tinzzz!!cheesy
whats this one saying...you just they wake abih na now mtn dash you 10mb??
Re: Beware Of Robbers On Benin Bypass Bridge by skyscraperTM(m): 2:06pm On Nov 05, 2013
Read the Joke Below to Know the Real Robbers!! ↓↓↓

A TEACHER ONCE ASKED
AKPOS.
TEACHER: Don't steal,
don't lie, don't cheat,
don't sell drugs. Can
someone tell us why
we shouldn't do these
things?
AKPOS: Because the
government hates
competition!

By now i guess you should know the REAL ROBBERS.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Robbers On Benin Bypass Bridge by Arysexy(m): 2:06pm On Nov 05, 2013
Those benin touts keep constituting nuisance around dat axis, they use 2 x 2 wood laced with nails to stop private vehicles at random only to demand various kinds of tax receipt on a FEDERAL ROAD. Only God wil punish the bastards, the other tym I was going to east with a friend on a private car, immediately my guy saw dem from afar trying to enter d road to block us, he increased d acceleration, d car raving noise and swerving sent all of them sacampering for safety, we escaped them that day.

Oshiomole need to do something about those day robbers.
Re: Beware Of Robbers On Benin Bypass Bridge by MrAboki: 2:07pm On Nov 05, 2013
op were you driving?
Re: Beware Of Robbers On Benin Bypass Bridge by adtiezy1(m): 2:09pm On Nov 05, 2013
Mr Aboki: op were you driving?
yaba left patient....abih na eyez problem you get lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Beware Of Robbers On Benin Bypass Bridge by jammyunn(m): 2:10pm On Nov 05, 2013
what stickers? for private or commercial cars? pls give full details. i dont get it.
Re: Beware Of Robbers On Benin Bypass Bridge by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 05, 2013
op be careful o, it is this kind of false alarm that killed people in Anambra. if your driver had the required stickers they would not have asked for any such money.

it happens even in ph here , whether you carry mopol or not if you no get sticker, community boys no go gree u o because na their empowerment be that.

its 40K per bus or hilux every year and we have been buying it because the local govt law provides for that just that the way they go about it is rude and harsh

if they catch you without the sticker you will pay more because of bail fee plus the sticker and basket of 15k.

even when you have, they could snick one out of it and send another group after you.

that one no be robbery na ,abi u see gun. why not titled the thread excessive akawo on Benin by-pass
Re: Beware Of Robbers On Benin Bypass Bridge by scobaba: 2:12pm On Nov 05, 2013
Dem don come baack again? angry
Re: Beware Of Robbers On Benin Bypass Bridge by 190: 2:13pm On Nov 05, 2013
angry angry
Re: Beware Of Robbers On Benin Bypass Bridge by frainc(m): 2:19pm On Nov 05, 2013
in the day time they will claim to be working for Government by collecting illegal money
at night they will turn to robbers,
i was robbed exactly that point some times again,

lawless jungle

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Anambra Vigilantes Nabbed Over Attempted Rape Of A 12-Year-Old Girl / Man Rapes 14-year-old, Brutalises Victim’s Father / RRS Officers Administer First Aid Treatment To Two Hawkers Who Got Into A Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.