Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Security Agents Block Amaechi's Supporters At Port-Harcourt Airport - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Agents Block Amaechi's Supporters At Port-Harcourt Airport (23409 Views)

Ministerial Screening: Amaechi's Supporters Showed Him Love Today / Amaechi's Supporters Troop In To His Home Today To Show Him Support(pics) / Obasanjo’s Book Sells Out, Security Agents Block Importation Of More Copies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Security Agents Block Amaechi's Supporters At Port-Harcourt Airport by LMAyedun(m): 12:14pm On Nov 05, 2013
There is confusion at the Port Harcourt International Airport as security barred supporters of Rotimi Amaechi, the Rivers State governor, from welcoming the chieftains of the All Progressives Congress, APC, who are expected in the state today.

A source at the airport told PREMIUM TIMES that scores of supporters trooped to the airport to welcome the visitors only to be stopped by airport security.

Governor Amaechi, who was also on his way to welcome the APC chieftains when his convoy reportedly stuck in the ensuing traffic gridlock, alighted from his car and trekked about four kilometres, accompanied by a crowd of supporters, to the airport, the source added.

Mr. Amaechi’s convoy, our sources said, is parked outside the airport while hundreds of supporters are barred from gaining entry.

The situation has caused severe traffic gridlock at the airport with motorists going in and out of the airport experiencing difficulty.

Yakubu Dati, Spokesperson of the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria, FAAN, in confirming the incident said that it was thugs, led by Governor Amaechi, who invaded the airport.

“As I’m talking to you now they have invaded the tarmac, and an Arik flight just arrived Port Harcourt now,” Mr. Dati told PREMIUM TIMES.

The Rivers state commissioner for Information, Ibim Semenitari, could not be reached to comment for this story. Repeated calls to her telephones failed to go through.

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/147837-breaking-confusion-port-harcourt-airport-security-agents-block-amaechis-supporters.html

Re: Security Agents Block Amaechi's Supporters At Port-Harcourt Airport by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 05, 2013
First to comment. What rubbish!

Don't even know what brought me into this nonsense despite having ICAN exams!

Anyways, thanks to that guy who taught us the trick.

While I wish ASUU pple a happy resumption in advance.

By the way, GEJ is a disappointment. He reminds me of the words of character Isabella in one of the works of williams Shakepeare who cried:

" Man Proud oh Man, dressed in a little brief authority, plays such fantastic trick against high heavens, that even the angels weep"

I love Nairaland and I love all u all.

17 Likes

Re: Security Agents Block Amaechi's Supporters At Port-Harcourt Airport by Ymodulus: 12:30pm On Nov 05, 2013
Lets watch how things turns out to be.

-----------------

Lets solve Nigeria's problem by KILLING a 160 Million Nigerians.(100MIllion Hausa's, 30Million Yorubas, 30Million Igbos). | | | We can do it. By donating 1GUN to every 10-14year old.

3 Likes

Re: Security Agents Block Amaechi's Supporters At Port-Harcourt Airport by yunglykmine(m): 12:31pm On Nov 05, 2013
There they go again... This is not politics for crying out loud.
No freedom of movement, no freedom of association. SMH!!!

4 Likes

Re: Security Agents Block Amaechi's Supporters At Port-Harcourt Airport by yunglykmine(m): 12:33pm On Nov 05, 2013
Jehovah Shalom: .
Ymodulus: .
How much una won sell am?
Re: Security Agents Block Amaechi's Supporters At Port-Harcourt Airport by Israelmossaic: 12:37pm On Nov 05, 2013
One of those sponsored articles we read online daily.

Amaechi trekked about four kilometer yet the same report says his convoy parked outside the airport. God help us

37 Likes

Re: Security Agents Block Amaechi's Supporters At Port-Harcourt Airport by Toktee(m): 12:53pm On Nov 05, 2013
Israelmossaic: One of those sponsored articles we read online daily.

Amaechi trekked about four kilometer yet the same report says his convoy parked outside the airport. God help us
Bro,u sure say u go school at all,the report said his convoy stucked in the traffic holdup,the holdup is not inside the airport but outside,abi u hav a problem english language?

39 Likes

Re: Security Agents Block Amaechi's Supporters At Port-Harcourt Airport by emperorchedda(m): 12:55pm On Nov 05, 2013
GEJ!!!!!!!!!!again

3 Likes

Re: Security Agents Block Amaechi's Supporters At Port-Harcourt Airport by LMAyedun(m): 12:55pm On Nov 05, 2013
Toktee: Bro,u sure say u go school at all,the report said his convoy stuck in the traffic holdup,the holdup is not inside the airport but outside,abi u hav a problem english language?
I wonder oh!! LOL!!! grin

But modify what you wrote up there too.

I support you.

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Block Amaechi's Supporters At Port-Harcourt Airport by omenka(m): 12:58pm On Nov 05, 2013
Toktee: Bro,u sure say u go school at all,the report said his convoy stuck in the traffic holdup,the holdup is not inside the airport but outside,abi u hav a problem english language?

Some people are immune to comprehension. I would rather let them wallow in their ignorance than try to put them out of their misery.

@ post.
The Drunken sailor should ride on but have it at the back of his mind (if he has any) that no one sows
grapes and expect to reap apples. What goes around comes around and those who live by the gun shall die by the gun.

This is indeed the height of desperation.

2 Likes

Re: Security Agents Block Amaechi's Supporters At Port-Harcourt Airport by Omen100(m): 1:02pm On Nov 05, 2013

Don't mind the block headed individual, he/she was a product of the failed Nigeria educational system that ASUU is trying to fix but the government of the day have refused to show any sign of seriousness in their own part and by the way, was it not the same airport that was peacefully used last week by the visitors of the 1st lady and her supporters without any grim ? . angry angry angry angry

13 Likes

Re: Security Agents Block Amaechi's Supporters At Port-Harcourt Airport by Clerverly: 1:05pm On Nov 05, 2013
:
Re: Security Agents Block Amaechi's Supporters At Port-Harcourt Airport by chrisair101: 1:09pm On Nov 05, 2013
Pikin we say him mama no sleep, hw him go sleep. Season one last episol, watin for season 2 .

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Block Amaechi's Supporters At Port-Harcourt Airport by yunglykmine(m): 1:36pm On Nov 05, 2013
Omen100:

Don't mind the block headed individual, he/she was a product of the failed Nigeria educational system that ASUU is trying to fix but the government of the day have refused to show any sign of seriousness in their own part and by the way, was it not the same airport that was peacefully used last week by the visitors of the 1st lady and her supporters without any grim ? . angry angry angry angry
Yes...Same airport, but different Visitors with different missions

3 Likes

Re: Security Agents Block Amaechi's Supporters At Port-Harcourt Airport by aventura: 2:26pm On Nov 05, 2013
2015 will be bloody.

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Block Amaechi's Supporters At Port-Harcourt Airport by thaoriginator: 2:30pm On Nov 05, 2013
This land his not for sell, prosicutors will be prosicuted if trespassed..
Re: Security Agents Block Amaechi's Supporters At Port-Harcourt Airport by aventura: 2:32pm On Nov 05, 2013
At the end of the day Amaechi and co will go on their knees and beg for forgiveness just as Genaral Oladipo Diya did. 1ST Law of Power.

NEVER OUTSHINE YOUR MASTER.

Remember how Jonathan was looking and playing dumb as a VP, but changed after becoming a president.

Ibori did it to Jonathan and ended up in jail, what about alameiyeseigha? Lessons from the past are meant to prevent future mistakes.

12 Likes

Re: Security Agents Block Amaechi's Supporters At Port-Harcourt Airport by cashkidisback1(m): 2:40pm On Nov 05, 2013
useless n clueless bunch of politicians..instead of them of stayin in their respective states n tackle bh menace,they ar busy moving frm one place to another..cum 2015,gej wil stil win

4 Likes

Re: Security Agents Block Amaechi's Supporters At Port-Harcourt Airport by oderemo(m): 2:42pm On Nov 05, 2013
Ymodulus: Lets watch how things turns out to be.

-----------------

Lets solve Nigeria's problem by KILLING a 160 Million Nigerians.(100MIllion Hausa's, 30Million Yorubas, 30Million Igbos). | | | We can do it. By donating 1GUN to every 10-14year old.
Why don't you kill yourself first.person.

4 Likes

Re: Security Agents Block Amaechi's Supporters At Port-Harcourt Airport by skyscraperTM(m): 2:42pm On Nov 05, 2013
It' s only in Nigeria that things like this can happen. Why must Governor Ameachi go with over a hundred entourage just to welcome the chieftains of APC. When they're not Jesus Christ? The airport officials only did the 'needful,' coupled with the fact that majority of those supporters are semi-agberos. We all know what they're capable of doing, it's an airport for John's sake.

7 Likes

Re: Security Agents Block Amaechi's Supporters At Port-Harcourt Airport by vedaxcool(m): 2:42pm On Nov 05, 2013
We will sack Jonathan come 2015! all this rigmarole won't help him!

7 Likes

Re: Security Agents Block Amaechi's Supporters At Port-Harcourt Airport by israel007: 2:42pm On Nov 05, 2013
i need a new car.

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Block Amaechi's Supporters At Port-Harcourt Airport by cashkidisback1(m): 2:42pm On Nov 05, 2013
aventura: 2015 will be bloody.
only in northern part of nig.i pity those southerners stil livin there especially igbos..

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Block Amaechi's Supporters At Port-Harcourt Airport by Xhammy: 2:46pm On Nov 05, 2013
Mtcheeeew!!! na their wahala b dat
Re: Security Agents Block Amaechi's Supporters At Port-Harcourt Airport by speeder(m): 2:48pm On Nov 05, 2013
O boy, if you see barca squad, na die

6 Likes

Re: Security Agents Block Amaechi's Supporters At Port-Harcourt Airport by Ben2013: 2:49pm On Nov 05, 2013
weldone Gov. Amaechi

3 Likes

Re: Security Agents Block Amaechi's Supporters At Port-Harcourt Airport by Darejyde(m): 2:50pm On Nov 05, 2013
-Now ℓ̊ can clearly see that those magot infested brains at prenium times and sahara are against GEJ, †ђξ don't waste A̶̲̥̅ second Τ̅☺ publish any negative thing about †ђξ president or his wife. Tell me why would any 1 allow every tom dick and G7 supporters into †ђξ Airport? Does it looks like their secretariat? What are they so called G7 looking 4abt? Day b4 yestday Abj, Yesterday Abeokuta, 2day P/court. Haba what are they looking 4 about if not greed? Was that what they were voted for? †ђξ can't beat PDP and Kwankosia should ǨϞǒώ better with †ђξ way he won †ђξ elections. And they would bε̲̣̣̣̥ dee 1st Τ̅☺ cry that their state has not been paid Fed. Allocation wen what †ђξ use it for Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ traveling from state Τ̅☺ state i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ hired private jets and using hundreds of millions Τ̅☺ organise supporters i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ every state visited. Its simple G7, U̶̲̥̅̊ CAN'T WIN!

10 Likes

Re: Security Agents Block Amaechi's Supporters At Port-Harcourt Airport by Jeel: 2:53pm On Nov 05, 2013
Ok
Re: Security Agents Block Amaechi's Supporters At Port-Harcourt Airport by ProfessorPeter(m): 2:56pm On Nov 05, 2013
israel007: i need a new car.
go to Maiduguri, Buhari boys go dash u one
Re: Security Agents Block Amaechi's Supporters At Port-Harcourt Airport by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:56pm On Nov 05, 2013
I m tired of all these GEJ, Amaechi, Nyako, Lamido, Babangida Aliyu, New PDP fracas.
I dey vex for these kind news.
It's like all development has stopped since the beginning of this political madness.
Last Bullet:
Let's talk about something else jare.
Sweden must fall today. Golden Eaglets must wounjure them.
Nigeria 3-2 Sweden.
Who talk am? Na meee!

2 Likes

Re: Security Agents Block Amaechi's Supporters At Port-Harcourt Airport by 01mcfadden(m): 2:57pm On Nov 05, 2013
That is their problem joor.
I thought Amaechi brouhaha has ended,thanks to Odua's car scandal. They are just looking for means to blackmail GEJ just to gain point against 2015.
TeamFreshAir!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: Dr Hadiza Balarabe May Emerge El-rufai’s Running Mate / Rivers Assembly Approves Another 20billion Naira Loan For Wike / Osinbajo To Receive Alaibe, 69 Other PDP Defectors In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.