Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,830 members, 7,806,334 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

The Woman: Her Destiny, Her Dreams, Her Talents And Her Man - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Woman: Her Destiny, Her Dreams, Her Talents And Her Man (6180 Views)

2-Day Vigil Cost Woman Her Marriage In Delta / I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband / Should A Woman Sacrifice Her Dreams For Her Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Woman: Her Destiny, Her Dreams, Her Talents And Her Man by MMotimo: 8:32am On Nov 16, 2013
Very nice post, Damiso
I'm sure someone/couple out there will have their life illuminated by that post smiley
Re: The Woman: Her Destiny, Her Dreams, Her Talents And Her Man by bukatyne(f): 11:50pm On Feb 13, 2015
Lovely thread

Would like it resurrected cheesy

As usual, bashers and derailers not Welcomed

What do y'all think?
Re: The Woman: Her Destiny, Her Dreams, Her Talents And Her Man by bukatyne(f): 11:55pm On Feb 13, 2015
Preparing a speech for tomorrow and What to drop some points on purpose...

1. No destiny is too small or inconsequential

2. When the purpose (use) of a thing is not known, abuse (abnormal use) becomes inevitable

3. When you do not have a destination, anywhere becomes your endpoint

4. All We need to fulfill our purpose is in us kiss

Modified:

Speech went very very well
Re: The Woman: Her Destiny, Her Dreams, Her Talents And Her Man by KanwuliaJara: 1:24am On Feb 14, 2015
Destiny: Uncontrollable forces. . . . Not my consain! kiss

Her Dreams: TO ALWAYS BE DEBT FREE. . .(mission accomplished) cool

Her Talents: NONE. No apologies. cool

Her Man: One less problem to worry about! kiss
Re: The Woman: Her Destiny, Her Dreams, Her Talents And Her Man by bukatyne(f): 11:55am On Feb 16, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

LOLs @ your responses

Good you have accomplished your dream

@talents: you definitely have one or more

It is in you... Peak cheesy
Re: The Woman: Her Destiny, Her Dreams, Her Talents And Her Man by buggaboo: 4:41pm On Feb 16, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Looks like you've accomplished all your goals in life.
What does that feel like?
Re: The Woman: Her Destiny, Her Dreams, Her Talents And Her Man by buggaboo: 4:43pm On Feb 16, 2015
bukatyne:
Preparing a speech for tomorrow and What to drop some points on purpose...

1. No destiny is too small or inconsequential

2. When the purpose (use) of a thing is not known, abuse (abnormal use) becomes inevitable

3. When you do not have a destination, anywhere becomes your endpoint

4. All We need to fulfill our purpose is in us kiss

Modified:

Speech went very very well

What do you do?
Re: The Woman: Her Destiny, Her Dreams, Her Talents And Her Man by bukatyne(f): 5:02pm On Feb 16, 2015
buggaboo:

What do you do?

Gave a speech for Saturday's prog in Church
Re: The Woman: Her Destiny, Her Dreams, Her Talents And Her Man by KanwuliaJara: 7:12pm On Feb 16, 2015
buggaboo:

Looks like you've accomplished all your goals in life.
What does that feel like?

It really feels EXHILARATING!!!! cool
Now, I can retire FINALLY in DOHA, QATAR with my WHOLE FAMILY as QATARI citizens!!!! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When A Woman Becomes The Breadwinner.... / Facts About Penis......matured Mind Only Please / Exquisite And Durable Furnitures For Your Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.