Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Only A Fool Says There Is No God. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Only A Fool Says There Is No God. (14764 Views)

Pope Francis Stepping Down, Says ‘there Is No God’ / Only A Fool Says There Is No Other God / Only A Fool Says In His Heart That There Is No God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by bolaino(m): 12:45pm On Nov 05, 2013
Greetings to my brethren here on nairaland, may the blessings of the lord be with you now and always, may the good lord give you the strength and courage to fight in this last battle,

Brethren I believe you are all famillier with the prophecies in the bible about the end of the world, unfortunately for satan and his disciples these things are coming to pass, the armageddon that our brother obadiah777 has been preaching about is finally here, but there are issues that I would like to explain more about subsequently,

This is for all my brethren who do not believe in God, I want u to know that indeed there is God, I never thought I would ever preach the gospel of jesus, because I like the apostle paul persecuted christians both here on nairaland and in the real world, but after the lord visited me like he visited the apostle paul, I was humbled by the grace of our lord God jehovah, the lord is indeed real, my life is enough testimony for the existence of God, everyday when I wake up, I postrate before my creator in heaven and worship him.

I want to plead with my atheist brethren, God loves u so much, more than u can ever imagine, muskeetoo, logicboy, plaethon, folykaze etc, all of you both the people I could not mention their names, the lord loves each and every one of you, and the lord is calling you to come back home, indeed I now understand why the holy bible says only a fool says there is no God, don't be fools, because if the holy bible, a book inspired of God calls you a fool, then you are a fool indeed, and u should kneel down and beg God for forgiveness,

but if you accept jesus into your life, the lord will give you more wisdom than he gave king solomon, and anyone who the son of man shall set free is free indeed. It is not too late for you guys, the lord is standing at the door of your hearts and knocking, allow him in, christianity is not difficult or full of contradictions like the devil has made people to believe, those are all lies from the master deceiver the master of all lies, come back home my brethren before it is too late, the kingdom of God has come.

I shall not seize in praying for all of you, both christians and non christians, God is God of love, he loves everybody, irrespective of your religion, race, tribe, etc, he created all of us and we are his children, so he doesn't want us to be destroyed with satan on the last day, he wants us to have everlasting life, no be 2045 project kind of immortality, the lord wants us to have everlasting life, filled with happiness and joy,

It is well with you my brethren, the lord will show himself more to us in this endtime. I love you all with the love of christ.

Shallom

3 Likes

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:19pm On Nov 05, 2013
I have been doing the cat war with mirror reflection on christians. Being thinking of converting too. This was the thread I opened for my conditions https://www.nairaland.com/1500875/conditions-make-me-reconvert-christianity but was failed by the christians who picked up the ties.

I would have consider your OP but you came with insult. This is not how evangelism is done.....ask those that brainwashed you for more evangelic delusion pills.

The equation of Psalm 14:1 extend from atheist to God. In Isaiah 44:6, God said there is on God (note: there are other God and even the Elders and Most High).......so God is fool, those that brainwashed you are foolish while you foolishly fooling your foolishness.

That is your pay back for calling me and other atheist fools. Digest it man......cheers

9 Likes

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 05, 2013
bolaino:
I want to plead with my atheist brethren, God loves u so much, more than u can ever imagine, muskeetoo, logicboy, plaethon, folykaze etc, all of you both the people....

grin grin grin grin

Make I go collect my money. I bet with someone that you'd be a Christian again before the end of this year, and you'd be 'wise' enough to post it on NL. grin

Thanks man. Enjoy your Christianity bro.

Which time you go open church? grin

6 Likes

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by bolaino(m): 2:40pm On Nov 05, 2013
FOLYKAZE: I have been doing the cat war with mirror reflection on christians. Being thinking of converting too. This was the thread I opened for my conditions https://www.nairaland.com/1500875/conditions-make-me-reconvert-christianity but was failed by the christians who picked up the ties.

I would have consider your OP but you came with insult. This is not how evangelism is done.....ask those that brainwashed you for more evangelic delusion pills.

The equation of Psalm 14:1 extend from atheist to God. In Isaiah 44:6, God said there is on God (note: there are other God and even the Elders and Most High).......so God is fool, those that brainwashed you are foolish while you foolishly fooling your foolishness.

That is your pay back for calling me and other atheist fools. Digest it man......cheers
good day my brother, pls do not be offended by the topic of this post, but one thing you should understand is that, if we genuinely want God to come into our lives, then we have to drop every trait of the devil from our lives, and one of the traits of devil that is being made manifest in the world today, is pride, and it was because of that pride that was why the devil challenged God, but God being the creator of the world and the God of humility, humbled himself to satan by sending his son to come and die for mankind, jesus came to the world to show the world how humble God is, the son of God was spat on, flogged, and the devil humiliated him and killed him, when he was killed the devil was happy, and he thought it was over, but on the 3rd day, our lord and saviour rose from the grave, even the grave could not hold him captive, the ressurection of jesus put an end to the existence of satan, satan has been defeated thousands of years ago,

So my good sire, satan is the father of pride, God is not proud, if calling God a fool would make u become saved then go ahead and call him a fool, and he would even call himself a fool in your presence, if that alone is what would make you saved, it is not the will of God for any man to perish, but remember the words of our master jesus, he said "blessed are those who believe without seeing, for theirs is the kingdom of God"

The reason jesus washed the feet of his disciples was to teach them humility, he said if he as God could humble himself to wash their feets, then they should in turn wash each others feet. My point is, you feel offended because the bible calls atheists fools, you should not be my good sire, reflect on this, God loves you, and so do I, and I would be very happy if all of you here could start spreading the word of God,

Bros I'm sorry if I have ever offended you, it wasn't my intention, but pls come back home to God. Pls, repent for the kingdom of God HAS come.

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 05, 2013
aManFromMars:

grin grin grin grin

Make I go collect my money. I bet with someone that you'd be a Christian again before the end of this year, and you'd be 'wise' enough to post it on NL. grin

Do you understand the feeling he has in putting up this thread?
Do you get that conversion feeling at times?

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by macof(m): 2:48pm On Nov 05, 2013
bolaino: good day my brother, pls do not be offended by the topic of this post, but one thing you should understand is that, if we genuinely want God to come into our lives, then we have to drop every trait of the devil from our lives, and one of the traits of devil that is being made manifest in the world today, is pride, and it was because of that pride that was why the devil challenged God, but God being the creator of the world and the God of humility, humbled himself to satan by sending his son to come and die for mankind, jesus came to the world to show the world how humble God is, the son of God was spat on, flogged, and the devil humiliated him and killed him, when he was killed the devil was happy, and he thought it was over, but on the 3rd day, our lord and saviour rose from the grave, even the grave could not hold him captive, the ressurection of jesus put an end to the existence of satan, satan has been defeated thousands of years ago,

So my good sire, satan is the father of pride, God is not proud, if calling God a fool would make u become saved then go ahead and call him a fool, and he would even call himself a fool in your presence, if that alone is what would make you saved, it is not the will of God for any man to perish, but remember the words of our master jesus, he said "blessed are those who believe without seeing, for theirs is the kingdom of God"

The reason jesus washed the feet of his disciples was to teach them humility, he said if he as God could humble himself to wash their feets, then they should in turn wash each others feet. My point is, you feel offended because the bible calls atheists fools, you should not be my good sire, reflect on this, God loves you, and so do I, and I would be very happy if all of you here could start spreading the word of God,

Bros I'm sorry if I have ever offended you, it wasn't my intention, but pls come back home to God. Pls, repent for the kingdom of God HAS come.

who can see the foolishness in the post above?

3 Likes

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:48pm On Nov 05, 2013
bolaino: good day my brother, pls do not be offended by the topic of this post, but one thing you should understand is that, if we genuinely want God to come into our lives, then we have to drop every trait of the devil from our lives, and one of the traits of devil that is being made manifest in the world today, is pride, and it was because of that pride that was why the devil challenged God, but God being the creator of the world and the God of humility, humbled himself to satan by sending his son to come and die for mankind, jesus came to the world to show the world how humble God is, the son of God was spat on, flogged, and the devil humiliated him and killed him, when he was killed the devil was happy, and he thought it was over, but on the 3rd day, our lord and saviour rose from the grave, even the grave could not hold him captive, the ressurection of jesus put an end to the existence of satan, satan has been defeated thousands of years ago,

You didnt inform me this has gotten into your head. If am going back to spirituality.....i am good for Ifa. You can hold your jewish God.

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:51pm On Nov 05, 2013
macof:

Didn't bother to read the epistical crap he wrote. I just want to hear or see Jesus or Christianity. I dont know how Ogunbola turn to Jesusbola.

OP lets talk about Ifa

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by bolaino(m): 3:01pm On Nov 05, 2013
macof:

my good sire, there is no foolishness in the post, it's just that you have refused to read the op with an unbiased mind. But I know the holyspirit will visit you soon in jesus name

AMEN.
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Rhymeyjohn: 3:17pm On Nov 05, 2013
God dosent reveal Himself to man on man's call. The complexity and orderliness of our vast universe should be the first heart call to a magnificient Creator- going on from there in a leap of faith and sincerity would help. But to claim with all assurance that there is no God (on every account) is utter foolishness. Thanks ahead in anticipation of hurles of insults from 'morally good atheists'. Jesus loves you all, i do too.

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Rhymeyjohn: 3:24pm On Nov 05, 2013
@bola, prayer truely receives answers, when done right. see the prayer someone made for you
I pray God to guide you aright in this journey. Honestly this is a good start; to acknowledge that there is a God. Pls keep it up. Atheism has no answer to offer u. Nobody is talking church for you now rather may you experience God more and more in Jesus name. Amen https://www.nairaland.com/1447731/renounce-atheism-agnosticism

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by macof(m): 3:26pm On Nov 05, 2013
bolaino: my good sire, there is no foolishness in the post, it's just that you have refused to read the op with an unbiased mind. But I know the holyspirit will visit you soon in jesus name

AMEN.
The holy spirit is impotent. A coward that fears me, if it dares visit It would run back to jesus's soul
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by plaetton: 3:28pm On Nov 05, 2013
bolaino: my good sire, there is no foolishness in the post, it's just that you have refused to read the op with an unbiased mind. But I know the holyspirit will visit you soon in jesus name

AMEN.

Do you agree that faith is irrational, and that faith and reason are incompatible??

2 Likes

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by plaetton: 3:31pm On Nov 05, 2013
@op. I don't mean to pry into your personal life, but are you by any chance epileptic?
That could very well explain your sudden closeness to the invisible skydaddy.

3 Likes

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by plaetton: 3:37pm On Nov 05, 2013
Rhymeyjohn: God dosent reveal Himself to man on man's call. The complexity and orderliness of our vast universe should be the first heart call to a magnificient Creator- going on from there in a leap of faith and sincerity would help. But to claim with all assurance that there is no God (on every account) is utter foolishness. Thanks ahead in anticipation of hurles of insults from 'morally good atheists'. Jesus loves you all, i do too.
What was god's role in the anambra tragedy? After all, all the dead and injured were praising and singing and praying to god all night long.

What happened?
Did god fall asleep?
Who is going to hold god responsible for dereliction of duty?
Do you think god should be fired.

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by ezme(m): 3:48pm On Nov 05, 2013
bolaino: Greetings to my brethren here on nairaland, may the blessings of the lord be with you now and always, may the good lord give you the strength and courage to fight in this last battle,

Brethren I believe you are all famillier with the prophecies in the bible about the end of the world, unfortunately for satan and his disciples these things are coming to pass, the armageddon that our brother obadiah777 has been preaching about is finally here, but there are issues that I would like to explain more about subsequently,

This is for all my brethren who do not believe in God, I want u to know that indeed there is God, I never thought I would ever preach the gospel of jesus, because I like the apostle paul persecuted christians both here on nairaland and in the real world, but after the lord visited me like he visited the apostle paul, I was humbled by the grace of our lord God jehovah, the lord is indeed real, my life is enough testimony for the existence of God, everyday when I wake up, I postrate before my creator in heaven and worship him.

I want to plead with my atheist brethren, God loves u so much, more than u can ever imagine, muskeetoo, logicboy, plaethon, folykaze etc, all of you both the people I could not mention their names, the lord loves each and every one of you, and the lord is calling you to come back home, indeed I now understand why the holy bible says only a fool says there is no God, don't be fools, because if the holy bible, a book inspired of God calls you a fool, then you are a fool indeed, and u should kneel down and beg God for forgiveness,

but if you accept jesus into your life, the lord will give you more wisdom than he gave king solomon, and anyone who the son of man shall set free is free indeed. It is not too late for you guys, the lord is standing at the door of your hearts and knocking, allow him in, christianity is not difficult or full of contradictions like the devil has made people to believe, those are all lies from the master deceiver the master of all lies, come back home my brethren before it is too late, the kingdom of God has come.

I shall not seize in praying for all of you, both christians and non christians, God is God of love, he loves everybody, irrespective of your religion, race, tribe, etc, he created all of us and we are his children, so he doesn't want us to be destroyed with satan on the last day, he wants us to have everlasting life, no be 2045 project kind of immortality, the lord wants us to have everlasting life, filled with happiness and joy,

It is well with you my brethren, the lord will show himself more to us in this endtime. I love you all with the love of christ.

Shallom
Bolaino my good man, I'm looking forward to sharing a beer with you and discussing your new found conviction.
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by bolaino(m): 4:04pm On Nov 05, 2013
Rhymeyjohn: @bola, prayer truely receives answers, when done right. see the prayer someone made for you
thank you sister, may the good lord bless you and every other christian and even non christian who prayed for me, and I want you guys to continue praying for me, because the lord has given me a calling in this last days. Thank you sister, keep the faith.
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by bolaino(m): 4:11pm On Nov 05, 2013
macof: The holy spirit is impotent. A coward that fears me, if it dares visit It would run back to jesus's soul
my good sire, there is a way that seemeth right to man but I can tell you with all confidence that the road leads to destruction, I have been on that road, and the road leads to death, do not be deceived my good sire,

the holy spirit is not a coward, and I can also assure you that you can not withstand the wrath of God, even the devil that is speaking through you knows that very well, but the lord who is all merciful will surely save you,

I will continue to pray for you and my atheist friends here on nairaland, you guys will have a divine visitation from the holy spirit. It is well with you sire.
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by bolaino(m): 4:30pm On Nov 05, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

You didnt inform me this has gotten into your head. If am going back to spirituality.....i am good for Ifa. You can hold your jewish God.
my good friend foly, The truth is that there are angels of the lord in all parts of the earth, because the truth is, if the lord had not sent down angels to earth, I'm sure by now no good soul would be alive, these good spirts are angels, they make sure that the devil does not "overdo" himself, they put a check on things, yes the devil has more demons under his command here on earth,

but there are also angels of the lord here on earth, they are in different forms and in different cultures, like the yoruba's have ifa, orisha, etc, these are the good angels, each culture all over the world has a story of good spirits who render help to them after the members of the culture had done something good.

Although there are wolves in sheeps clothings, there are forces of the devil who claim to be from God but are actually from the devil, that's why in this endtime one of the messages that should be preached is that God should give us the spirit of discernment, so that we can differentiate the voice of God from the voice of the devil who is the father of all lies.
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by bolaino(m): 4:31pm On Nov 05, 2013
ezme:
Bolaino my good man, I'm looking forward to sharing a beer with you and discussing your new found conviction.
I look forward to it too my good sire, we could even share a spiff together boss, the lord is indeed wonderful.
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by macof(m): 4:31pm On Nov 05, 2013
bolaino: my good sire, there is a way that seemeth right to man but I can tell you with all confidence that the road leads to destruction, I have been on that road, and the road leads to death, do not be deceived my good sire,

the holy spirit is not a coward, and I can also assure you that you can not withstand the wrath of God, even the devil that is speaking through you knows that very well, but the lord who is all merciful will surely save you,

I will continue to pray for you and my atheist friends here on nairaland, you guys will have a divine visitation from the holy spirit. It is well with you sire.
Its u dat the devil is speaking through. angry

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by bolaino(m): 4:33pm On Nov 05, 2013
aManFromMars:

grin grin grin grin

lol, bros this one na serious matter ooo, we really need to talk, I go re add you for bbm again, when u dey come naija?
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 05, 2013
Btw, bola, what school of thought within Christianity do you belong to now?

Trinitarian?
Tither?

be back with more..

2 Likes

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Rhymeyjohn: 5:08pm On Nov 05, 2013
bolaino: thank you sister, may the good lord bless you and every other christian and even non christian who prayed for me, and I want you guys to continue praying for me, because the lord has given me a calling in this last days. Thank you sister, keep the faith.
not a sister, a brother in Christ. Its good you are coming out from the shackles of self defeating knowledge that exepmts God. True Christianity is not blind faith-rather seeing faith. put Jesus based faith to work an see massive results which is the test of God revealing Himself to you. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by freeradical(m): 5:48pm On Nov 05, 2013
plaetton:

Do you agree that faith is irrational, and that faith and reason are incompatible??
I beg to differ that indeed that belief in God thru his son Jesus is more reasonable than ur profession of atheism.
You guys always shout about reason but u lack it in every sense if not I dnt see y any of u will doubt the existence of God and d call to serve him.
Why would you gamble ur eternity when its clear that you may be wrong on ur position. What if u close ur eyes in sleep tonight and wake up before d prescence of d almighty and find out in death that he really does exist. Haven't u alredi condemned urself by urself thru ur lack of faith. The xtians will hav noffin to lose if there is no God in d end because then there will be no reward or punishment. They will simply wander into nothingness. So my dear brodas use ur reason and believe today. With faith trust me knowledge of God will come and with dat love of him. Its a sure bet for u guys and trust me wen I say u won't lose.
Peace be unto y'all.
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by plaetton: 6:34pm On Nov 05, 2013
free radical: I beg to differ that indeed that belief in God thru his son Jesus is more reasonable than ur profession of atheism.
You guys always shout about reason but u lack it in every sense if not I dnt see y any of u will doubt the existence of God and d call to serve him.
Why would you gamble ur eternity when its clear that you may be wrong on ur position. What if u close ur eyes in sleep tonight and wake up before d prescence of d almighty and find out in death that he really does exist. Haven't u alredi condemned urself by urself thru ur lack of faith. The xtians will hav noffin to lose if there is no God in d end because then there will be no reward or punishment. They will simply wander into nothingness. So my dear brodas use ur reason and believe today. With faith trust me knowledge of God will come and with dat love of him. Its a sure bet for u guys and trust me wen I say u won't lose.
Peace be unto y'all.

That childish talk again.
Well my friend, think about it this way, any deity that threatens to throw people in hell for saying bullshyt to 10,000 different and conflicting versions of his so-called truth has got to be far worse than the worse cartoon villain you have ever known,and far more silly than anyone ever imaginable.

If atheists are wrong that god does not exists, we are more likely to still win, simply because an intelligence that designs and creates a universe would have greater love and admiration for skeptics and inquiring minds who question everything and demand proof, rather than dull hoardes of sheeple that call themselves homo-religious.

It is plain silly for you to even imagine that your god painstakingly designed and created the universe and your elegant brains, only for you to turn around and lobotomize your brain with the superstitious bullshyts of stone aged cavemen, that did not even understand that diseases were caused by germs.

6 Likes

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Afrobasic(m): 6:42pm On Nov 05, 2013
shocked shocked shocked
I must say, the christians have done a pretty neat job with this guy

To think he was once agnostic shocked

@OP, how does it feel like getting brainwashed for the second time?

6 Likes

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by MonsieurCoder: 6:52pm On Nov 05, 2013
Afrobasic: shocked shocked shocked
I must say, the christians have done a pretty neat job with this guy

To think he was once agnostic shocked

@OP, how does it feel like getting brainwashed for the second time?

He was NEVER an Agnostic or an Atheist, Just a wannabe Atheist gone rouge, he was angry with his belief and hid behind Atheism to conceal it. No real Atheist that goes back to Theism would create this kind of topic, go through his post on NL you would understand better, i wont be surprised if FOLYKAZE ends up like him, they were NEVER Atheist, just wannabes.

2 Likes

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Afrobasic(m): 6:59pm On Nov 05, 2013
If atheists are wrong that god does not exists, we are more like to still win simply because an intelligence that designs and creates a universe would have greater love and admiration for skeptics inquiring minds who question everything and demand proof, than dull hoardes of sheeple that call themselves homo-religious.

It is plain silly for you to even imagine that your god painstaking designed and created the universe and your elegant brains only for you to turn around and lobotomize your brain with the superstitious bullshyts of stone aged cavemen, that did not even understand that diseases were caused by germs.

Bam!

It beats the mind that the creator(if such exists) would be bothered by skeptics.

If we were to ask the op for simple proof on why his newly found god is the creator and not the other 10,000 or so gods people worship today, he'll begin to spew the same ol text he's been programmed with.

Calling someone foolish for something you cannot convincingly prove is the height of foolishness

2 Likes

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by Afrobasic(m): 7:04pm On Nov 05, 2013
MonsieurCoder:

He was NEVER an Agnostic or an Atheist, Just a wannabe Atheist gone rouge, he was angry with his belief and hid behind Atheism to conceal it. No real Atheist that goes back to Theism would create this kind of topic, go through his post on NL you would understand better, i wont be surprised if FOLYKAZE ends up like him, they were NEVER Atheist, just wannabes.

Ah, you're right!, just went through his profile again and I can christian sympathy written all over it.

He just wanted to hang around with the cool guys cool

Ignore my previous two post @OP

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by nnofaith: 7:22pm On Nov 05, 2013
@bola
how do you unknow what you know about religion?!
how can the absurd and irrational now make sense to you?!

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No God. by freeradical(m): 7:41pm On Nov 05, 2013
plaetton:

That childish talk again.
Well my friend, think about it this, any deity that threatens to throw people in hell for saying to bullshyt to 10,000 different and conflicting versions of his so-called truth has got to be far worse the worse cartoon villian you have every known,and far more silly than anyone ever imaginable.

If atheists are wrong that god does not exists, we are more like to still win simply because an intelligence that designs and creates a universe would have greater love and admiration for skeptics inquiring minds who question everything and demand proof, than dull hoardes of sheeple that call themselves homo-religious.

It is plain silly for you to even imagine that your god painstaking designed and created the universe and your elegant brains only for you to turn around and lobotomize your brain with the superstitious bullshyts of stone aged cavemen, that did not even understand that diseases were caused by germs.
From the bolded I can see that you still believe that there is a God sumwhere though ur understanding of his ways differ from the way we Christians put it. There is still hope for you to be saved. wink

Now I want you to use your reason again and ask yourself where good and evil originate from? What is the source of all good and what is the source of all evil? Who determines what is good and what is evil? If there is indeed good, does it have a reward and if it does who renders this reward? If there is evil, does it attract any form of punishment and if it does who executes the punishment? Answer all these questions employing your reason and if you still feel the need to declare that God is a feeble of the creation of my "childish mind" then I will rest my case.

Peace man.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

How To Pray With The Bible / Christmas Carol Song "Silent Night" Celebrates 200 Years Anniversary / Intimate Temptations, Christians How Do You Cope?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.