Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,024 members, 7,799,499 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Madness-he Has More Respect For My Marriage Than I Do! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Madness-he Has More Respect For My Marriage Than I Do! (507 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Things That Mean More To Men Than "I Love You" / 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Madness-he Has More Respect For My Marriage Than I Do! by Iyandasdiary(m): 1:20pm On Nov 05, 2013
Madness-He Has More Respect For My Marriage Than I Do!

Dear readers, there are sometimes you find yourself in situations that are so embarrassing that you wished things were different. I did have so much love and respect for my husband until Gabriel walked into my life. Gabriel is that sought of guy you wished you had met months or weeks before you ventured into marriage; but I guess fate has a way of leading us to places we never planned or had in mind. Anyway, mistakes have been made, and all I need right now is your advice; I need everyone out there to advice me on what I need to do to make my home what it should be like exactly.
My name is Funmi, I am married; but not happily married, which is one problem a lot of people face these days. Did anyone force me to marry Dare? No, and that is what made me look stupid after I discovered that the man I was trying to commit adultery with respects my marriage more than I do. Can you imagine being brought to earth by someone you thought would lick your feet, and do anything to have a fling with you? I hope that a lot of married women out there would stop running after other men when what they actually should be doing is keeping their homes happy.
I met Gabriel one Monday morning when I took Junior, my first son to resume JSS1 in a federal government college. He was the one who attended to me since he worked closely with the person in charge of registering students who got newly admitted. He was nice to me, and actually helped my son in settling down. I asked for Gabriel’s phone number since that would help me stay close to my son since I was going to leave him behind in boarding school. The truth is I actually collected his phone number because of Junior since that was all that matters to me and not Gabriel; at least at that time.
My intentions were quite clear from start; I only wanted to keep in touch with my son. The problem with most of us that are women is that we get too easily carried away when a man is damn too nice to us. I discovered that I got unnecessarily addicted to going to my sons school even on flimsy excuses. Gabriel was an excuse to stay away more often than not from a home whose breadwinner was not always at home, and who doesn’t even know how to be romantic. Don’t get me wrong because Dare provided almost everything the family needs including money, food, and other needs besides being romantic. I got tired of complaining about my husband’s attitude, and started living my life the way I wanted; but I never contemplated cheating on him until a few weeks after I met Gabriel.
My intentions about what I wanted with Gabriel were clear, and so were his intentions clear that he didn’t want me; but I was too stupid to understand. He made it absolutely clear that he didn’t want to sleep with me because he is a married man, and that he is a Christian who has a lot of respect for marriage. I did all I thought I could do to tempt him; but I never knew there were men with so much discipline. Though, I felt seriously embarrassed having been rejected by a man; I never thought a man who worked as a teacher could turn down a woman who was prepared to spoil him with money and maybe connection. The truth is Gabriel did turn me down, and asked me not to call his number again; not even to ask after my little child.
Now I feel seriously ashamed of my actions; I feel like I let my son down because I made futile attempts to tempt his teacher to bed.
Now I want my husband to understand that marriage is not all about providing money and food at home. I want him to know that there is need to keep the fire that started burning during courtship to continue. The problem is that I don’t even know how to go about achieving that. How do I make my marriage work again?

SOURCE : www.iyandasdiary.com

(1) (Reply)

Would You Allow Your Parents To choose For You A Husband/wife? / Cheapest Birthday Gift/wish / "Ultimate Face Of Facebook Photo Contest" 2013!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.