Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,376 members, 7,781,055 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:09 AM

NYSC Orientation Camps - Location And Addresses - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Orientation Camps - Location And Addresses (29073 Views)

NYSC To Deploy Doctors, Pharmacists To IDPs Camps / Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) / Pictures From NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Orientation Camps - Location And Addresses by nairaman66(m): 12:22am On Nov 06, 2013
6.) Bayelsa - Kalama Grammar School, Kalama, Kolokoma-Opokuma Local Government Area, Bayelsa State

The correct SPELLINGS are;

6.) Bayelsa - Kaiama Grammar School, Kaiama, Kolokoma-Opokuma Local Government Area, Bayelsa State. Public please take note!

Not a very good camp ground though, I served in Bayelsa State. angry
Re: NYSC Orientation Camps - Location And Addresses by Ifedechidex: 12:51am On Nov 06, 2013
Mobsync:

Why are cars not allowed?

ask google
Re: NYSC Orientation Camps - Location And Addresses by uboma(m): 1:20am On Nov 06, 2013
nairaman66:

The correct SPELLINGS are;

6.) Bayelsa - Kaiama Grammar School, Kaiama, Kolokoma-Opokuma Local Government Area, Bayelsa State. Public please take noted!

Not a very good camp ground though, I served in Bayelsa State. angry

Noted. I will update accordingly. Thank you for the correction
Re: NYSC Orientation Camps - Location And Addresses by smyle24(m): 1:28am On Nov 06, 2013
10 platoon! Always there!! Proudly 2011 batch C Imo kopa Umudi camp abuja hostel. Erstwhile President War Against Poversity CDS group. I rocked Owerri to it fullest.
Re: NYSC Orientation Camps - Location And Addresses by Nobody: 3:07am On Nov 06, 2013
This Enugu Camp is a Jungle on a hill top. Am tired men....
Re: NYSC Orientation Camps - Location And Addresses by metti(m): 3:38am On Nov 06, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Nice article. It seems the NYSC camp have been moved from Iriebe to Nonwa-Gbam.
Iriebe? I can't recollect any NYSC camp there, what they have there is corpers lodge. The camp was formerly at Ndele before it was moved to Nowa Gbam.
Re: NYSC Orientation Camps - Location And Addresses by saintdeby(m): 4:13am On Nov 06, 2013
if NYSC FG give me 20million naira am not going to borno/gombe state to serve again, see dre camp is @ opposite BOKO HARAM CAMP. over my dead body not me prefer exception, tank u.
Re: NYSC Orientation Camps - Location And Addresses by 01mcfadden(m): 5:18am On Nov 06, 2013
The only part that caught my attention is 'OPPOSITE BOKO HARAM CAMP' shocked
Re: NYSC Orientation Camps - Location And Addresses by kcy(m): 6:20am On Nov 06, 2013
amen,in jesus name
Re: NYSC Orientation Camps - Location And Addresses by pendusky(m): 6:46am On Nov 06, 2013
uboma: ^^^ I shared the above information because someone, somewhere may find it useful.
URE RIGHT DUDE
Re: NYSC Orientation Camps - Location And Addresses by nnalove(m): 6:54am On Nov 06, 2013
NYSC Orientation Edo.
Edo - Okada Grammar School, Okada, Ovia North-East Local Government Area, Edo State.

Requirements for Registration at the Orientation Camp
Original Call-Up Letter.
Original Statement of Result. Make sure u have like at list 12 or 15 pieces of dem each. including 15 or 18 pieces of passport. Remember to do dis before going to camp cos everyfin is costly d. And u hardly allow to go out.

Safe journey as you travel to your respective orientation camp.
Re: NYSC Orientation Camps - Location And Addresses by Kingnonny(m): 7:21am On Nov 06, 2013
We're meant to be in this list if nobi ASUU...GOD knows the best
Re: NYSC Orientation Camps - Location And Addresses by loswhite(m): 7:22am On Nov 06, 2013
haconni:

Pls how can I make my Post/Topic to come first on NL? Does anyone know?
u will have to pay some money to officials
Re: NYSC Orientation Camps - Location And Addresses by kay4all(m): 7:43am On Nov 06, 2013
Nice info
Re: NYSC Orientation Camps - Location And Addresses by buoye1(m): 7:47am On Nov 06, 2013
Na wa 4 u OP @no8??opp bh camp?
Re: NYSC Orientation Camps - Location And Addresses by IykeChukz(m): 7:55am On Nov 06, 2013
Plz i wanna ask, where are NL Orientation Camps?
Re: NYSC Orientation Camps - Location And Addresses by joe4christ2008(m): 8:15am On Nov 06, 2013
I think this list is not updated.
The Adamawa state Camp is not the address you quoted.
Kindly review.
Re: NYSC Orientation Camps - Location And Addresses by azpekuliar: 8:31am On Nov 06, 2013
omoot: Has Nysc camp for kebbi state been changed from argungu?

Was it ever Argungu? In my time it was Jega.
Re: NYSC Orientation Camps - Location And Addresses by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:40am On Nov 06, 2013
ajasa4link: Please How true is this info about NYSC postings?... I was told ur final year must be out processed and list of graduating students sent to NYSC by the school at least 3months before NYSC posting month...so I was wondering if it will be possible to meet up with the Feb/March batch next year if ASUU calls off the strike this week and we finish our final exams by dec ending... I need accurate answers please
it's possible. But it all depend on how fast your school acts. I remember during my time, I finished my final exam in early July, defended my project in early August & still made it to Batch C Oct/Nov of that year. It was like magic.
Re: NYSC Orientation Camps - Location And Addresses by uboma(m): 8:41am On Nov 06, 2013
joe4christ2008: I think this list is not updated.
The Adamawa state Camp is not the address you quoted.
Kindly review.

I do not claim to know it all, so please if you have the correct address, provide it here.

Thanks
Re: NYSC Orientation Camps - Location And Addresses by ddeola: 8:42am On Nov 06, 2013
Eyah, I remember mallam sidi in Gombe state.

Leader: I f you see my mother, tell am say I dey mallam sidi
Response: No going back
Leader: Training dey for camp site
Response: No going back...
Re: NYSC Orientation Camps - Location And Addresses by o42austino(m): 8:42am On Nov 06, 2013
i miss Ikot Itie Udung, Nsit Atal Local Government Area
Re: NYSC Orientation Camps - Location And Addresses by noahnaira: 8:46am On Nov 06, 2013
I like such information. This is the type of info we shud be seein on NL and not gossips about celeb or arguement btw messi and CR7, who is better ?
David and wizkid ? Dbanj and 2face . Nice 1 dude. Kip it up.
Re: NYSC Orientation Camps - Location And Addresses by uboma(m): 8:48am On Nov 06, 2013
o42austino: i miss Ikot Itie Udung, Nsit Atal Local Government Area

Kindly take down the picture of the child. You are violating his rights...

1 Like

Re: NYSC Orientation Camps - Location And Addresses by Swiftlee(m): 9:06am On Nov 06, 2013
ajasa4link: Please How true is this info about NYSC postings?... I was told ur final year must be out processed and list of graduating students sent to NYSC by the school at least 3months before NYSC posting month...so I was wondering if it will be possible to meet up with the Feb/March batch next year if ASUU calls off the strike this week and we finish our final exams by dec ending... I need accurate answers please
Yeahp..true, the only condition is; you guys must write exams even if the result is not pasted or updated on school websites, your various departments would send the graduating names on or before 3months cos you are supposed to see your mobilisation number atleast a month to callup...peace
Re: NYSC Orientation Camps - Location And Addresses by gleaf: 9:11am On Nov 06, 2013
uboma: You have graduated, about to go to your NYSC Orientation camp?
Here is a complete list of the various locations and Addresses of NYSC Orientation Camps in Nigeria
S/No | State Camps | Address

1.) Abia - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Umuna, Bende Local Government Area, Abia State

2.) Adamawa - Government College, Jalingo, Jalinga Local Government Area Taraba state

3.) Akwa Ibom - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camps Ikot Itie Udung, Nsit Atal Local Government Area

4.) Anambra - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Progressive Senior Secondary School, Umunya, Oyi Local Government Area, Anambra State.

5.) Bauchi - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Wailo in Ganjuwa Local Government council, Bauchi

6.) Bayelsa - Kaiama Grammar School, Kaiama, Kolokoma-Opokuma Local Government Area, Bayelsa State.

7.) Benue - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Wanune, Tarka Local Government Area, Kilometer35 Makurdi Gboko Road, Benue State

8.) Borno - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Kilometer 47 Maflam sid, Kwam Local Govenment Area, Gombe State.

9.) Cross River - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Obubra, Obubra Local Government Area River State

10.) Delta - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Former Martins TTC, Issle –Uku Aniocha North LGA Delta State

11.) Ebonyi - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Macgregor College, Afikpo Local Government Area, Ebonyi State

12.) Edo - Okada Grammar School, Okada, Ovia North-East Local Government Area, Edo State.

13.) Ekiti - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Ise-orun/Emure Local Government Area, Ekit State

14.) Enugu - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Awgu Local Government Area, Enugu State

15.) FCT - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Kubwa, Bwari Are a Council FCT

16.) Gombe - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Kilometer 27, Mallam Sidi, Kwam Local Government Area, Gombe State.

17.) Imo - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Umudi, Nkwerre Local Government Area.

18.) Jigawa - NYSC Permanent Orientation camp, opposite Army Barrack, Fanisau, Dutse Local Government Area, Jigawa state.

19.) Kaduna - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Kaduna-Abuja Road, Kaduna

20.) Kano - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Kusala Dam, Karaye, Karaye Local Government Kano State

21.) Katsina - Youth Multi-purpose/ Centre/NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Mani Road Katsina.

22.) Kebbi - NYSC Temporary orientation Camp, Government Science College, Dakingari Local Government Area, Kebbi State

23.) Kogi - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Asaya, Kabba Local Government Area, Kogi State

24.) Kwara - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Yikpata, Edu LGA, Kwara State

25.) Lagos - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Iyana Ipaja, Agege, Lagos

26.) Nasarawa - Magaji Dan-Yamusa Permanent Orientation Camp Keffi Nasarawa State.

27.) Niger - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, former Abubakar, Dada Secondary School, Paiko, Niger State

28.) Ogun - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Ikenne Road, Sagamu Local Government Area, Ogun State

29.) Ondo - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Ikare-Akoko Local Government Area, Ondo State

30.) Osun - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Aisu College Hospital Rd. Ede North Local Government Area, Ede Osun State.

31.) Oyo - Government Technical College, Iseyin Local Government Area, Iseyin, Oyo State.

32.) Plateau - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Mangu Local Government Area Mangu, Plateau State

33.) River - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Nonwa-Gbam Tai LGA, Rivers State

34.) Sokoto - Government Technical College Farfaru, Farfaru Local Government Area, Sokoto State

35.) Taraba - Government College, Jalingo, Jalingo Local Government Area Taraba State

36.) Yobe - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Wailo, Ganjuwa Local Government Council, Bauchi State

37.) Zamfara - NYSC Permanent Orientation camp, Beside FRSC office, Tsafe Local Government Area, Zamfara state.

Requirements for Registration at the Orientation Camp
Original Call-Up Letter.
Original Statement of Result endorsed by authorized officer with authentic signature.
School Identity card including travelling Passport for foreign trained graduates.
Medical Doctors, Pharmacists, and Optometrists as well as Dentists are to produce evidence of completion of housemanship/internship, and evidence of registration with their Professional Bodies.
Please note that corps members are not allowed to bring their cars to the Orientation Camp.
In the event of any loss of call-up letter, the corps member is advised to obtain a Police report and Sworn Affidavit and thereafter, report to the Institution of graduation for further necessary action.

Safe journey as you travel to your respective orientation camps.

undecided undecided undecided FOR REAL?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebonyi Corper Shares His Orientation Camp Experience – A Corper’s Tale / NYSC: 8 Skills You Must Learn Before Passing / Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.