Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu University (COOU) Pictures - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu University (COOU) Pictures (10178 Views)

ANSU Changed To Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) / Anambra State University Renamed To Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University / Anambra State University Is Now Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu University (COOU) Pictures by gurnam: 10:18am On Nov 06, 2013
ngozievergreen:

What exactly will change?

That Yorubas have touts and almajiris everywhere?
I don't think so.

What is this small girl saying? undecided
Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu University (COOU) Pictures by Desola(f): 11:10am On Nov 06, 2013
fabby26:

I have come to see that you're always bringing tribal sentiments even when it is not called for. Any hatred you have against the igbo race will not add anything to you. Even in your profile, you wrote something deragotary against the igbos. I'm not here to drag on any tribal sentiments with you, because it will be childish of me. But let me give you a piece of advice, take it or leave it. The more you keep on abusing the igbos, the more they keep on prospering, even more than your so-called Yorouba race that you thought are greater than igbos is never a match for igbos. You yorubas like making a whole lot of noise, while you do less and always like to be noticed, even when nobody cares if the race exists or not. An igbo man action speak louder than his words, while the reverse is the case when it comes to Yoruba man. And that's the plain truth.

Bullsh1t 101 from a graduate of a coou.
Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu University (COOU) Pictures by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 06, 2013
gurnam:

What is this small girl saying? undecided

Am giving u the benefit of doubt that u understand English.
yes, u read me Right
Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu University (COOU) Pictures by fabby26(m): 6:23pm On Nov 06, 2013
Desola:

Bullsh1t 101 from a graduate of a coou.

Like I said earlier no need to stress words with you, it will be childish. I can see you're still a child, and dumb for that matter. You ain't see nothing yet. You just need to grow up. You don't even know your problem, is it that the school was imortalize with "Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu", so what's eating you up about the school, how many schools in the west have been imortalize with any yoruba man's name. Just that the President imortalized Unilag with one of your acclaimed hero, MKO Abiola, your people wanted to raze the whole school down. That's to show how you people fail to value and acknowledge your past heros.That name alone in quote is full of substance, and talking of being a graduate of COOU. You're damn wrong girl. Think!
Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu University (COOU) Pictures by Desola(f): 8:30pm On Nov 06, 2013
fabby26:

Like I said earlier no need to stress words with you, it will be childish. I can see you're still a child, and dumb for that matter. You ain't see nothing yet. You just need to grow up. You don't even know your problem, is it that the school was imortalize with "Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu", so what's eating you up about the school, how many schools in the west have been imortalize with any yoruba man's name. Just that the President imortalized Unilag with one of your acclaimed hero, MKO Abiola, your people wanted to raze the whole school down. That's to show how you people fail to value and acknowledge your past heros.That name alone in quote is full of substance, and talking of being a graduate of COOU. You're damn wrong girl. Think!

You are still spewing a lot of coou.
Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu University (COOU) Pictures by fabby26(m): 8:41pm On Nov 06, 2013
Desola:

You are still spewing a lot of coou.

Sorry, it's not your fault. Anyway I don't blame you. Blame it on IGNORANCE
Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu University (COOU) Pictures by Desola(f): 9:09pm On Nov 06, 2013
fabby26:

Sorry, it's not your fault. Anyway I don't blame you. Blame it on IGNORANCE

Stop spamming me with coou!
Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu University (COOU) Pictures by fabby26(m): 10:01pm On Nov 06, 2013
Desola:

Stop spamming me with coou!

Well I can see
Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu University (COOU) Pictures by emekaanijah(m): 7:35am On Nov 07, 2013
we must riot like unilag ooooh...
Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu University (COOU) Pictures by Desola(f): 8:54am On Nov 07, 2013
fabby26:

Well I can see

Cooukurucooooooouuuuu...!!! grin
Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu University (COOU) Pictures by fabby26(m): 1:33pm On Nov 07, 2013
Desola:

Cooukurucooooooouuuuu...!!! grin

Funny Yoruba girl!
Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu University (COOU) Pictures by newspapers: 9:14am On Sep 13, 2014
lygn19:
LoL...don't worry we re going to immortalize MKO abiola by naming a cemetery after him smiley

Lol.. The name change to COOU makes sense http://www.jambresultng.com/ansu-changed-chukwuemeka-odumegwu-ojukwu-university-coou/

Makes more sense than UNILAG to MAULAG due to some Political Higgi-haggas

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDDC Gets FG's Order To Resume Suspended Scholarship Scheme / Niger State Shuts Boarding Schools In 4 LGAs / Which University Still Has Her Pre-degree Form On Sale?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.