Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:42 PM

Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? (35109 Views)

Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick / Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India / Actress Ngozi Nwosu Is Critically Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by LailaIkeji1: 3:13pm On Nov 05, 2013
Last Saturday 2nd November 2013, the Association of Movie Practitioners celebrated Nollywood at 20, at the InterContinental Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos.
And here's Ngozi Nwosu's outfit to the event.

You like?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/11/ngozi-nwosus-outfit-to-nollywood-20.html

6 Likes

Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by realsuigeneris: 3:17pm On Nov 05, 2013
Wow!! Happy for her.....she is full of life once more.........Thanks to the likes of Fashola and other well meaning Nigerians........

14 Likes

Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by ammyluv2002(f): 3:20pm On Nov 05, 2013
Oh! Yes, I like....she's a living testimony, I'm so happy for her.

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by homesteady(m): 3:26pm On Nov 05, 2013
She looks beautiful! High heeled shoe would have made her more kiss

7 Likes

Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by demelza: 3:32pm On Nov 05, 2013
She dressed appropriately for her age and physique.
She literally came back from the dead, Im happy for her.

5 Likes

Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by Gwekzy: 3:37pm On Nov 05, 2013
God is Great...

15 Likes

Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 05, 2013
happy to see the lady shining again,

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 05, 2013
Gwekzy: God is Great...
oh yes!! that is what he has been known for, taking credit for the work of medical scientists/surgeons who devote their life time in medical research and practice. unfortunately he (god) has not been great enough to stop sicknesses/diseases in the world.

14 Likes

Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by Airforce1(m): 3:56pm On Nov 05, 2013
Welcome back "Aunty Ngo" grin

E no go better for poverty angry

Dis woman woulda died if not for the quick intervention of my father and gov fashola of lagos state.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by demelza: 3:58pm On Nov 05, 2013
O.T.I.S:

oh yes!! that is what he has been known for, taking credit for the work of medical scientists/surgeons who devote their life time in medical research and practice. unfortunately he (god) has not been great enough to stop sicknesses/diseases in the world.
Ki le leyi nso? undecided
If you no get better thing to say, move on!

58 Likes

Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 05, 2013
demelza: Ki le leyi nso? undecided

and ur point is??

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by demelza: 4:04pm On Nov 05, 2013
O.T.I.S:

and ur point is??
Whatever you make of it.

29 Likes

Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by stevecantrell: 4:05pm On Nov 05, 2013
This lady had neither of her kidneys removed she spent 3-4 months in a UK hospital and the rest is history.
Wicked Nigerians said she had renal failure secondary to hiv infection and wrote her off. Smh.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by Lilimax(f): 4:13pm On Nov 05, 2013
Ije kwom is really looking hale and hearty.
Lovely picture smiley
Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by Mzabby(f): 4:38pm On Nov 05, 2013
happy for her...thank God

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by icebebe(f): 5:29pm On Nov 05, 2013
wowwww she made ma dayyyyy

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by Lois20(f): 5:37pm On Nov 05, 2013
@o.t.i.s, calm down. if u believe God is not great, free those of us who believe to say so. abi kilode?

29 Likes

Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by freda506(f): 6:06pm On Nov 05, 2013
she looks good kiss
Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by Tholudee(f): 6:12pm On Nov 05, 2013
Sexy mama...I'm so happy she is looking beautiful again...God punish sickness cheesy kiss

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by Desric(m): 6:22pm On Nov 05, 2013
demelza: Ki le leyi nso? undecided
God pikin!
Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by Desric(m): 6:33pm On Nov 05, 2013
I thought this woman is Igbo, where were her Governors when the passionately hated and Dreaded yoruba(Fashola) took up her case and made sure that she lives again?" Igbos! Igbos! Igbos! Make una mouth no kill una o". Btw, when will we have this kinda facilities in Nigeria where we won't dying or rushing abroad for simple curable ailments? No wonder my brothers/sisters rush to the church to embrace God and blame satan( their enemy) for everything, praying fire and holy ghost burn and kill our enemies even when its a simple cough because if was comes to worse, no medical facility here to get good treatment and no money to travel abroad so we better run to the cheapest hospital which we can not see but believe, our church, our pastor and God. And that's why the whites are not as religious as we are because they do for themselves what need to be done instead of praying, fasting, casting and binding and waiting for the Lord to answer prayers. God save Nigeria

17 Likes

Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 05, 2013
O.T.I.S:

and ur point is??

And your own point is?

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by demelza: 7:11pm On Nov 05, 2013
Desric: God pikin!
Zeus' child actually.
I no be pikin.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 05, 2013
Beautiful kiss
Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by sarutobie(m): 8:48pm On Nov 05, 2013
Desric: I thought this woman is Igbo, where were her Governors when the passionately hated and Dreaded yoruba(Fashola) took up her case and made sure that she lives again?" Igbos! Igbos! Igbos! Make una mouth no kill una o". Btw, when will we have this kinda facilities in Nigeria where we won't dying or rushing abroad for simple curable ailments? No wonder my brothers/sisters rush to the church to embrace God and blame satan( their enemy) for everything, praying fire and holy ghost burn and kill our enemies even when its a simple cough because if was comes to worse, no medical facility here to get good treatment and no money to travel abroad so we better run to the cheapest hospital which we can not see but believe, our church, our pastor and God. And that's why the whites are not as religious as we are because they do for themselves what need to be done instead of praying, fasting, casting and binding and waiting for the Lord to answer prayers. God save Nigeria
Empty brain,empty vessel..making the loudest noise.

19 Likes

Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 05, 2013
M hapi 4 ha,thnk God shez already ok.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:48pm On Nov 05, 2013
Peace is back again. Good for her.
Laila Ikeji: .
Laila how are you?
Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by dalynch(f): 8:50pm On Nov 05, 2013
Desric: I thought this woman is Igbo, where were her Governors when the passionately hated and Dreaded yoruba(Fashola) took up her case and made sure that she lives again?" Igbos! Igbos! Igbos! Make una mouth no kill una o". Btw, when will we have this kinda facilities in Nigeria where we won't dying or rushing abroad for simple curable ailments? No wonder my brothers/sisters rush to the church to embrace God and blame satan( their enemy) for everything, praying fire and holy ghost burn and kill our enemies even when its a simple cough because if was comes to worse, no medical facility here to get good treatment and no money to travel abroad so we better run to the cheapest hospital which we can not see but believe, our church, our pastor and God. And that's why the whites are not as religious as we are because they do for themselves what need to be done instead of praying, fasting, casting and binding and waiting for the Lord to answer prayers. God save Nigeria
[color=#006600][/color

Don't bring tribe here. Any one can save ur life nd it doesn't matter, what matters is dat she alive nd we thank God for her.

5 Likes

Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 05, 2013
Short woman
Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by nikkypearl(f): 8:51pm On Nov 05, 2013
I need a dislike botton abeg

10 Likes

Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by pembisco(m): 8:52pm On Nov 05, 2013
Y is evr1 hapi 4 her? She win lotery b4?
Re: Ngozi Nwosu's Outfit To Nollywood @ 20 Glam Night....you Like? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 05, 2013
O.T.I.S:

.So, atheism is real?

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics / Cynthia Morgan Launches Her Foundation "Mama Cynthia Empowerment Foundation" / Davido Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.