Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,821 members, 7,798,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Plaetton Was Right! Religion Can Damage The Brain - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Plaetton Was Right! Religion Can Damage The Brain (721 Views)

plaetton, Why Is EVERYTHING Fine-tuned For Life On Earth,multiverses? / How Do You Know The Right Religion Or The Right God?. . . / Martian/ Plaetton - Let's Discuss Ancient Aliens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plaetton Was Right! Religion Can Damage The Brain by MonsieurCoder: 6:59pm On Nov 05, 2013
Pastor Olu T:
Wet dreams is no sin but a spiritual attack, though many youths are ignorant about this hereby remaining in bondage. If u understand how the spiritual works u will know that wet dreams is caused by marine spirit to control ur destiny. Many at times it causes set backs and the likes but until u break that yoke life will be difficult for u.

Let me share my experience with u, when I was younger I had this girlfriend that unknowingly to me was possessed with marine spirit. After we broke up I started having constant wet dreams which I dont have before till I gave my life to Christ. This continued for over a decade, u can imagine the torment.

So no one should joke with this but seek spiritual help on time 'cos if care is not taken u can be rendered useless in life. But the first step to help is u accepting Jesus as ur Lord and personal savior.

https://www.nairaland.com/1479077/wet-dream-really-sin#18836811

shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Plaetton Was Right! Religion Can Damage The Brain by Afrobasic(m): 7:14pm On Nov 05, 2013
Are you minding these christians?... They try so hard to prove the non-existent to themselves thus the ignorant post.

For the record, I hope I'm allowed to post this here.

I sometimes wake up with a wet, sticky spot on my underwear or pajama pants. It's not urine, so what is it?
- Stewart*

Chances are that you had a "wet dream" — something that can be embarrassing and confusing, but is completely normal. A wet dream is also known as a nocturnal emission. Nocturnal means "at night" and emission means "discharge." This makes sense because a wet dream is when semen (the fluid containing sperm) is discharged from the penis during ejaculation while a guy's asleep. Usually this happens during dreams that have sexual images. Sometimes guys wake up from a wet dream, but sometimes they sleep through it.

Wet dreams begin during puberty when the body starts making more testosterone, the major male hormone. Although some guys may feel embarrassed or even guilty about having wet dreams, they can't be controlled and you can't stop them from happening — most guys experience them at some point during puberty and even sometimes as adults. Wet dreams usually happen less as guys get older, though.

http://m.kidshealth.org/teen/sexual_health/guys/expert_wet_dreams.html

1 Like

Re: Plaetton Was Right! Religion Can Damage The Brain by Afrobasic(m): 7:23pm On Nov 05, 2013
And the wiki article here(it's long, go through the link)

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nocturnal_emission

One would expect that in this information age we presently live in, ingnorant post like this would not exist, but alas, one is wrong!

Last bullet:
Religion thrives on ignorance

2 Likes

Re: Plaetton Was Right! Religion Can Damage The Brain by jayriginal: 10:54pm On Nov 05, 2013
@Op

You might be interested in knowing that demons now send text messages.

See here -----> https://www.nairaland.com/1469553/demons-send-sms-those-experience
Re: Plaetton Was Right! Religion Can Damage The Brain by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 05, 2013
India just sent a mission to Mars. Our people are discussing marine spirits, texting demons and skelewu.

And they're happy.

1 Like

Re: Plaetton Was Right! Religion Can Damage The Brain by mumumugu(m): 12:29am On Nov 06, 2013
I hope the demonic spirit are not responsible for my mumuness. I have wetdreams
Re: Plaetton Was Right! Religion Can Damage The Brain by Purist(m): 8:09pm On Nov 06, 2013
jayriginal: @Op

You might be interested in knowing that demons now send text messages.

See here -----> https://www.nairaland.com/1469553/demons-send-sms-those-experience

shocked shocked Just when I thought I'd seen it all. Good gracious! As if that was not enough, some people started arguing with so much assurance about the existence of spiritual spouses on the same thread. Cripes, we do have a loooooooong way to go in this country. I'm so weak all of a sudden. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Plaetton Was Right! Religion Can Damage The Brain by Zikdik(m): 8:45pm On Nov 06, 2013
What! It's either these guys are very much uneducated or they were "created" with a vestigial cerebrum (of course, dad and mum did the creation).
Re: Plaetton Was Right! Religion Can Damage The Brain by jayriginal: 8:42am On Nov 07, 2013
Purist:

shocked shocked Just when I thought I'd seen it all. Good gracious! As if that was not enough, some people started arguing with so much assurance about the existence of spiritual spouses on the same thread. Cripes, we do have a loooooooong way to go in this country. I'm so weak all of a sudden. embarassed

Lol. My brother it is baffling.

These are things of the spirit and not carnally discernible.

So they say. SMH!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

DLBC Members Meet Here - How Was The Programme Today? / Powerful Word About Righteousnees / TY Bello Is BACK With YAHWEH Ft Wale Adenuga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.