Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Pls Help With Dis Dilemma Of Air Fuel Sensor On Toyota Camry 2003 XLE In Benin - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pls Help With Dis Dilemma Of Air Fuel Sensor On Toyota Camry 2003 XLE In Benin (6167 Views)

Code P1166/p1167 :Is Air Fuel Ratio Sensor Same As Oxygen Sensors? / DIY: Replacement Of Downstream (bank 1 Sensor 2) O2 Sensor On 03-07 Accord 4cyl / Toyota Sienna, P0136 Code Refers To Second Oxygen Sensor On Bank 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help With Dis Dilemma Of Air Fuel Sensor On Toyota Camry 2003 XLE In Benin by raycollins: 12:28am On Nov 15, 2013
What is dis na.
Re: Pls Help With Dis Dilemma Of Air Fuel Sensor On Toyota Camry 2003 XLE In Benin by raycollins: 1:17am On Nov 15, 2013
I'm so confused rite now. Pls ikenna what is goin on. Thanks
Re: Pls Help With Dis Dilemma Of Air Fuel Sensor On Toyota Camry 2003 XLE In Benin by raycollins: 8:30am On Nov 15, 2013
SMDMFH
Re: Pls Help With Dis Dilemma Of Air Fuel Sensor On Toyota Camry 2003 XLE In Benin by raycollins: 1:10pm On Nov 20, 2013
Update . Anoda code popped up which is P1346 meanig VVT Sensor /Camshaft Position Sensor Circuit Range/ Performance Problem (Bank 1).
Re: Pls Help With Dis Dilemma Of Air Fuel Sensor On Toyota Camry 2003 XLE In Benin by raycollins: 8:53pm On Nov 28, 2013
Any one dere to answer . Air fuel sensor still not solved.
Re: Pls Help With Dis Dilemma Of Air Fuel Sensor On Toyota Camry 2003 XLE In Benin by raycollins: 5:54am On Nov 30, 2013
Update- black sooth notiiced at exhaust tail pipe tip. Code is still P1135 and now P1346. Does a bad air fuel sensor make a car smoke black? Whenever I rev dis car no smoke @ all but just noticed black sooth @ d tail pipe exhaust end. Inputs needed to solve dis problem. Maybe I will check my injectors. But d car performs fine . No performance issues except a lil drag when d AC is switched on as dis decreases thr rpm value but stabilizes after some time.
Re: Pls Help With Dis Dilemma Of Air Fuel Sensor On Toyota Camry 2003 XLE In Benin by nissparts(m): 12:39pm On Nov 30, 2013
Yes you'll get black soot and poor fuel economy.
If you've changed the sensor and the light is still on then you have a bad connection at the ecm or a bad ecm (brain box)
Re: Pls Help With Dis Dilemma Of Air Fuel Sensor On Toyota Camry 2003 XLE In Benin by raycollins: 6:33pm On Nov 30, 2013
@niss parts thanks so much. Most of my friends car with d same make and also camry 2001 have d same code. But dey don't have black soot and dey said dey have nt noticed any fuel consumption issues. I noticed somefin dis morning. I removed my battery and reconnected it. Immediately I switched on the car, it registered a misfire code. Cylinder misfire 1 detected. Normally it does nt have misfires don't know y it. Registered dat as a fault.
Re: Pls Help With Dis Dilemma Of Air Fuel Sensor On Toyota Camry 2003 XLE In Benin by raycollins: 6:41am On Dec 04, 2013
Following
Re: Pls Help With Dis Dilemma Of Air Fuel Sensor On Toyota Camry 2003 XLE In Benin by tkaymuo(m): 8:29am On Dec 05, 2013
ray collins: Update- black sooth notiiced at exhaust tail pipe tip. Code is still P1135 and now P1346. Does a bad air fuel sensor make a car smoke black? Whenever I rev dis car no smoke @ all but just noticed black sooth @ d tail pipe exhaust end. Inputs needed to solve dis problem. Maybe I will check my injectors. But d car performs fine . No performance issues except a lil drag when d AC is switched on as dis decreases thr rpm value but stabilizes after some time.
Oga , U said the car performs fine , if u continue scanning that car daily codes will always definitely come up(bros that car isn't a new car anymore)...free your mind and psyche abt the fuel economy if not BP Looms.. cry
Re: Pls Help With Dis Dilemma Of Air Fuel Sensor On Toyota Camry 2003 XLE In Benin by Ikenna351(m): 8:56am On Dec 05, 2013
tkaymuo:
Oga , U said the car performs fine , if u continue scanning that car daily codes will always definitely come up(bros that car isn't a new car anymore)...free your mind and psyche abt the fuel economy if not BP Looms.. cry

I don't think he wants that car fixed. Members have provided solutions or how to identify the culprit(s), but he/she is not yet satisfied with them. Probably, he is waiting for one that would suggest "Prayer Warrior Churches" so that the devil will be cast out of the car.

You have a problem, seeked for help or solution to solve the probem, but you prefer "what you want to hear" and not "what you need to hear" to fix your problem".

Ikenna
Re: Pls Help With Dis Dilemma Of Air Fuel Sensor On Toyota Camry 2003 XLE In Benin by obekediamondfuto(m): 6:45pm On Dec 24, 2015
please how did u solve it Biko,
Re: Pls Help With Dis Dilemma Of Air Fuel Sensor On Toyota Camry 2003 XLE In Benin by ruke84(m): 7:32pm On Dec 24, 2015
What's your long term fuel trim. You can check it using your obd2 scanner. You could actually have a leaking injector, damaged circuit to ur af sensor or issues with your timing. Have u inspected your timing belt
Re: Pls Help With Dis Dilemma Of Air Fuel Sensor On Toyota Camry 2003 XLE In Benin by obekediamondfuto(m): 11:44am On Jan 10, 2016
I'll check it and get back to you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Went Wrong With Honda Baby Boy / My GAZZUZ Experience / Get Your Quality Tyres Of Various Brands And Sizes!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.