Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Amaechi Blasts PDP Government, Calls Them Thieves - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Blasts PDP Government, Calls Them Thieves (2305 Views)

Festus Keyamo Blasts PDP Supporters, Calls Them "Ekpa" / It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan / 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Blasts PDP Government, Calls Them Thieves by godello: 8:32pm On Nov 05, 2013
“When you have God behind you, there is no one else. We have been hearing ‘we will remove him, we will remove him’. Have I been removed? They said they will remove us on the 11. Eleven is Monday. I will dance. The second reason I danced at Okrika is that they said they will stone me at Okrika. I went and it didn’t happen.”

“Most of the people on the other side are corrupt. They are thieves. They get contracts from the NNDC and the Niger Delta ministry and then go ahead to use the money to build hotels. One of them got 17 billion contract to build a road from Eleme to Imo Rivers. Is there a road there? They have served and are now hungry.

“They are so desperate that they have gone to hire Commissioner Mbu as the military wing of the PDP. One thing you should know is that the police will come after you. The only way to stop them is the people’s power. When you hear of impunity, It’s because you allow it. When you hear that Amaechi is courageous, it’s because I take risk. You must come out when we ask you to do so. There is no revolution without blood. The only revolution without blood is reform.

“Anyday they are ready for a debate, I’m ready. I call them thieves, let them reply me.

“To our APC guests, I like to say we are a group of seven governors. In that group, I’m perculiar because the president is from our zone. So regarding your invitation, I will consult our leaders, I will consult my party, I will consult even the president. He is from our zone. I will consult all the consultables!

“But the day we will take a decision, it will be at that our new stadium. It has the capacity to take 40,000 people. Tinubu, and the president (refers to #Buhari ) will address 40,000 people. So we need to go out and continue to grow our number.

“They have money, they have the police, they have the army. The only thing we have is our people.

CHANNELS TV
Re: Amaechi Blasts PDP Government, Calls Them Thieves by validplanet: 8:38pm On Nov 05, 2013
i thot he has been a member of pdp all these while...is he also calling himself a thief?
Re: Amaechi Blasts PDP Government, Calls Them Thieves by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 05, 2013
Woooo! I smell somthng good! Naija is gona shine soon
Re: Amaechi Blasts PDP Government, Calls Them Thieves by Clerverly: 8:54pm On Nov 05, 2013
godello:
“When you have God behind you, there is no one else. We have been hearing ‘we will remove him, we will remove him’. Have I been removed? They said they will remove us on the 11. Eleven is Monday. I will dance. The second reason I danced at Okrika is that they said they will stone me at Okrika. I went and it didn’t happen.”

“Most of the people on the other side are corrupt. They are thieves. They get contracts from the NNDC and the Niger Delta ministry and then go ahead to use the money to build hotels. One of them got 17 billion contract to build a road from Eleme to Imo Rivers. Is there a road there? They have served and are now hungry.

“They are so desperate that they have gone to hire Commissioner Mbu as the military wing of the PDP. One thing you should know is that the police will come after you. The only way to stop them is the people’s power. When you hear of impunity, It’s because you allow it. When you hear that Amaechi is courageous, it’s because I take risk. You must come out when we ask you to do so. There is no revolution without blood. The only revolution without blood is reform.

“Anyday they are ready for a debate, I’m ready. I call them thieves, let them reply me.

“To our APC guests, I like to say we are a group of seven governors. In that group, I’m perculiar because the president is from our zone. So regarding your invitation, I will consult our leaders, I will consult my party, I will consult even the president. He is from our zone. I will consult all the consultables!

“But the day we will take a decision, it will be at that our new stadium. It has the capacity to take 40,000 people. Tinubu, and the president (refers to #Buhari ) will address 40,000 people. So we need to go out and continue to grow our number.

“They have money, they have the police, they have the army. The only thing we have is our people.

CHANNELS TV

I love this phrase. Buhari will be sworn in 29th May 2015.

*Warning* I am not gonna take trash, so don't quote me here, just contribute and move on.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Blasts PDP Government, Calls Them Thieves by eye4eye: 8:58pm On Nov 05, 2013
I am loving every bit of it. Amaechi Buhari carry go!
Re: Amaechi Blasts PDP Government, Calls Them Thieves by Annie2gud(f): 9:13pm On Nov 05, 2013
Clerverly:

*Warning* I am not gonna take trash, so don't quote me here, just contribute and move on.
president of Arewa Republic....No problem.
Re: Amaechi Blasts PDP Government, Calls Them Thieves by omenka(m): 9:27pm On Nov 05, 2013
Clerverly:

Bros nor vex abeg, I just gats quote you.
To your first line, I say AMEEEEEN!!!!!!!!
Re: Amaechi Blasts PDP Government, Calls Them Thieves by CyberG: 9:32pm On Nov 05, 2013
Lets be honest, Nigeria MADE A MISTAKE IN 2011 with GEJ and they now have an opportunity to correct it in 2015! A chance to correct a mistake of this scale does not always present itself and Nigerians should do that IMMEDIATELY! When you try a method to solve a problem in your life and it fails, you don't keep doing it for 4 more years, YOU change strategy and method and try something else! It is time Nigeria does just that!

BTW...I don't know enough about Amaechi but he seems fairly courageous! Nigeria needs courageous leaders today, not pussies! A pussy leader will do nothing for Nigeria just pander to every segment of the country to remain leader while the country goes nowhere! You need someone to talk to the northerners, south-southerners, south westerners, south easterners, middle belters and say look, you have a problem and because you have a problem WE and all of us have a problem! I want us to fix that problem TODAY and WE all WILL NOT BE SLEEPING until that problem is FIXED so if you want sleep any soon, it is time to fix IT! This is the kind of person Nigeria needs as president not someone who would say I am not a lion or general or I know corrupt people in my government but I can't tell you or do anything about if so that they won't attack me!

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Blasts PDP Government, Calls Them Thieves by omenka(m): 9:34pm On Nov 05, 2013
Annie2gud: president of Arewa Republic....No problem.

And what did your cardiologist say I heard moringa seeds are great for high blood pressure. You might wanna try some.
Re: Amaechi Blasts PDP Government, Calls Them Thieves by atlwireles: 9:43pm On Nov 05, 2013
CyberG: Lets be honest, Nigeria MADE A MISTAKE IN 2011 with GEJ and they now have an opportunity to correct it in 2015! A chance to correct a mistake of this scale does not always present itself and Nigerians should do that IMMEDIATELY! When you try a method to solve a problem in your life and it fails, you don't keep doing it for 4 more years, YOU change strategy and method and try something else! It is time Nigeria does just that!

BTW...I don't know enough about Amaechi but he seems fairly courageous! Nigeria needs courageous leaders today, not pussies! A pussy leader will do nothing for Nigeria just pander to every segment of the country to remain leader while the country goes nowhere! You need someone to talk to the northerners, south-southerners, south westerners, south easterners, middle belters and say look, you have a problem and because you have a problem WE and all of us have a problem! I want us to fix that problem TODAY and WE all WILL NOT BE SLEEPING until that problem is FIXED so if you want sleep any soon, it is time to fix IT! This is the kind of person Nigeria needs as president not someone who would say I am not a lion or general or I know corrupt people in my government but I can't tell you or do anything about if so that they won't attack me!

Funny, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. come back and cry in 2019

9 Likes

Re: Amaechi Blasts PDP Government, Calls Them Thieves by talktimi(m): 10:03pm On Nov 05, 2013
The PDP govt are thieves, Amaechi is a member of the PDP govt therefore Amaechi is also a thief. Monorail to nowhere, greater ph city & his corrupt practices right from when he was speaker under Odili will be his achilles heel. Im only happy he settled the boys hired to welcome Tinubu & the gang.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Blasts PDP Government, Calls Them Thieves by jmaine: 10:21pm On Nov 05, 2013
talktimi: The PDP govt are thieves, Amaechi is a member of the PDP govt therefore Amaechi is also a thief. Monorail to nowhere, greater ph city & his corrupt practices right from when he was speaker under Odili will be his achilles heel. Im only happy he settled the boys hired to welcome Tinubu & the gang.

Thank You . . . . . . cool
Re: Amaechi Blasts PDP Government, Calls Them Thieves by Kanwulia: 10:50pm On Nov 05, 2013
Sounding so much like DONALD DAFFY DUCK DUKE! grin
Before he faded into oblivion.

O boy, SHARRAP and show more action instead! kiss
Re: Amaechi Blasts PDP Government, Calls Them Thieves by ckkris: 11:01pm On Nov 05, 2013
Like Atiku in 2007.
Re: Amaechi Blasts PDP Government, Calls Them Thieves by israel007: 11:04pm On Nov 05, 2013
Hear him talking like a girl. Market woman!
Re: Amaechi Blasts PDP Government, Calls Them Thieves by karlmax2: 11:04pm On Nov 05, 2013
Kanwulia: Sounding so much like DONALD DAFFY DUCK DUKE! grin
Before he faded into oblivion.

O boy, SHARRAP and show more action instead! kiss
LOL
Re: Amaechi Blasts PDP Government, Calls Them Thieves by talktimi(m): 11:09pm On Nov 05, 2013
jmaine:

Thank You . . . . . . cool
you're welcome bro though someone has to speak the truth at all times. Amaechi should just be careful with his goings ons
Re: Amaechi Blasts PDP Government, Calls Them Thieves by keyremotes(m): 11:09pm On Nov 05, 2013
It takes a thief to know one. Has he not been in PDP all this while? What is he now talking about. Let him resign and as governor since he got there through PDP and let's see how far he can go.
Far as I am concerned all these guys have where they meet to discus "US Nigerians" anf the next scam to unleash on us.
I BEG MAKE THEM GO SIT DOWN.
Re: Amaechi Blasts PDP Government, Calls Them Thieves by samuelkaykay(m): 12:01am On Nov 06, 2013
Amaechi is a good actor,he is a tool in GEJ 's hand to confuse APC then turn back and disappoint them.
Re: Amaechi Blasts PDP Government, Calls Them Thieves by fckyourman: 2:10am On Nov 06, 2013
atlwireles:

Not happening 2015 Jonathan MUST GO OUT, HIS RENT IS OVER.
Re: Amaechi Blasts PDP Government, Calls Them Thieves by talktimi(m): 4:36am On Nov 06, 2013
When the late Yar ' Adua via efcc wanted to have Nyesom Wike arrested for corruption, Amaechi swore by amadioha that Wike was clean and defended him like voltron against being arrested. Now i guess he is regretting that decision. Ps hope Amaechi also remembers the billions Obj seized from him in raw cash at abuja ? Dont throw stones in glass houses or market squares o

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Blasts PDP Government, Calls Them Thieves by eye4eye: 5:00am On Nov 06, 2013
talktimi: When the late Yar ' Adua via efcc wanted to have Nyesom Wike arrested for corruption, Amaechi swore by amadioha that Wike was clean and defended him like voltron against being arrested. Now i guess he is regretting that decision. Ps hope Amaechi also remembers the billions Obj seized from him in raw cash at abuja ? Dont throw stones in glass houses or market squares o

Give us links to all these allegations. Why no one heard about this charges you just brought?
Re: Amaechi Blasts PDP Government, Calls Them Thieves by talktimi(m): 5:10am On Nov 06, 2013
eye4eye:

Give us links to all these allegations. Why no one heard about this charges you just brought?
good suggestion, i'll think about it
Re: Amaechi Blasts PDP Government, Calls Them Thieves by eye4eye: 5:26am On Nov 06, 2013
talktimi: good suggestion, i'll think about it

Which means the links are non-existence. grin
Re: Amaechi Blasts PDP Government, Calls Them Thieves by Rottenegg1: 6:49am On Nov 06, 2013
atlwireles:

look at this one...
Pretending to sound funny, when you know deep in ur heart GEJ has already lost the upcoming election ....

You just can't stab the masses in the back and go scott-free....

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Blasts PDP Government, Calls Them Thieves by jmaine: 6:57am On Nov 06, 2013
Røtten_egg: look at this one...
Pretending to sound funny, when you know deep in ur heart GEJ has already lost the upcoming election ....

You just can't stab the masses in the back and go scott-free....

Lost the election in your dreams right . . grin
Re: Amaechi Blasts PDP Government, Calls Them Thieves by bzeey(m): 7:13am On Nov 06, 2013
insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.......in fela's voice....
'parabulator.....same same place' (X2)
Re: Amaechi Blasts PDP Government, Calls Them Thieves by nofij(m): 7:17am On Nov 06, 2013
The roads in ph where immediately worked on when madam Patience' mum was buried. The roads are already getting back to their nightmare states. Whoever is in power hardly bothers me as long as the roads are fixed because they are all the same.
Last bullet: Politicians should keep losing their loved ones so that life would be a little stress free
Re: Amaechi Blasts PDP Government, Calls Them Thieves by Annie2gud(f): 8:23am On Nov 06, 2013
[quote author=talktimi]The PDP govt are thieves, Amaechi is a member of the PDP govt therefore Amaechi is also a thief. Monorail to nowhere, greater ph city & his corrupt practices right from when he was speaker under Odili will be his achilles heel. Im only happy he settled the boys hired to welcome Tinubu & the gang.[/quote ] A runaway Nun always speaks ill of her Convent
Re: Amaechi Blasts PDP Government, Calls Them Thieves by Annie2gud(f): 8:27am On Nov 06, 2013
[quote author=talktimi]you're welcome bro though someone has to speak the truth at all times. Amaechi should just be careful with his goings ons[/quote A Runaway nun always speaks ill of her coventry.
Re: Amaechi Blasts PDP Government, Calls Them Thieves by dridowu: 8:35am On Nov 06, 2013
Re: Amaechi Blasts PDP Government, Calls Them Thieves by Annie2gud(f): 8:54am On Nov 06, 2013
Come 2015,Bull-hari would always flood national teevee Stations with Tears.He must cry us a river.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Criticises Pres. Jonathan And Denounces Buhari Again / GEJ Made A Statement In Church And Now The Opposition Might Use It Against Him / Reverend Mbaka Message: Jonathan Is Fast Losing Sympathy Of Igbo Voters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.