Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,149 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

ASUU STRIKE Update: Solution Finally Congrats Students - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / ASUU STRIKE Update: Solution Finally Congrats Students (7534 Views)

Mtn's Text Message On ASUU Strike: Read And Laugh. / Anonymous Pidgin Letter To President GEJ On ASUU Strike / ASUU Strike Call Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU STRIKE Update: Solution Finally Congrats Students by ionaira(f): 9:32pm On Nov 05, 2013
The federal government of Nigeria met with the academic staff union of universities yesterday at the presidential villa. In attendance at the meeting were the president of Nigeria, Dr Goodluck Jonathan, the vice president, Alhaji Sambo, The first lady, Mrs Dame Patience Jonathan and the leadership of ASUU and NLC.
Thanks to the quick intervention of the first lady at the thirteenth hour, a lasting solution was proffered.
Read Full Story

Re: ASUU STRIKE Update: Solution Finally Congrats Students by CompuEsther: 9:49pm On Nov 05, 2013
If this is true, we can say well, let this country continue to move higher. Meanwhile, I advise all students to seek ways to help their parents with paying their fees even if ASUU strike still lasts. I recommend that you visit www.igube.org and you'll be earning N6,000 daily. Just click on 'make money now' or anything like that. Thank you.
Re: ASUU STRIKE Update: Solution Finally Congrats Students by Obascoetubi: 10:07pm On Nov 05, 2013
Re: ASUU STRIKE Update: Solution Finally Congrats Students by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 07, 2013
I knew this would be in the jokes section...

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Funny Memes (pics) / Ma Jokes Gallery (exclusive) Enjoy!!! / How Olamide Held Don Jazzy Last Night(backstage Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.