Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

A Special Note To All November 6 Born - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / A Special Note To All November 6 Born (764 Views)

Amaechi Hosts Nollywood Stars To A Special Dinner / This Is A Special Invitation To Attend Prof. Pat Utomi’s Role Model Forum. / A Special Happy New Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Special Note To All November 6 Born by Ortarico(m): 1:12am On Nov 06, 2013
Did you know?
Our birthday is in consonance with the day xmas and new year fall. Sure, it is valid from year to year. In fact, it is forever! Other dates in the month of November having this feature are: 13, 20 and 27 respectively.
Also, apart from the influence of the zodiacal signs for scorpios and sagittarius there are other mystique connected to our day which is yet to be unveiled.
Happy birthday to all November born especially the 6th day of it. I represent it!
Re: A Special Note To All November 6 Born by lekside2: 10:35pm On Jul 10, 2014
bro plss send me d NLNG past question... I saw ur username on NUS. wolalekan92@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Easy Taxi Nigeria Kicks Off Referral Program / 5 People To Hide From At A Wedding / Chivari Chairs And Banquet Tables For Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.