Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,990 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Am In Love With My Friend Junior Brother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Love With My Friend Junior Brother (3092 Views)

Please Advice Me: I’m Pregnant For My Husband Junior Brother, What Do I Do? / Help!!!,my Friend Junior Sister Is Having Crush On Me / My Girlfriend's Junior Brother Hates To See Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Love With My Friend Junior Brother by Honeyhorpe(f): 1:19am On Nov 06, 2013
My frnd junior broda n I are in luv,he's 19yrs n am 20yrs buh he's in Unilorin....he luvs me so much n I do too buh we are afraid to tell d sista because we don't knw hw she will feel abt d situation,we've try to end d relationship so dt we will nt put oursleves in trouble frm d sista buh we cnt because d luv btw us is reali strong...please I will lyk u guyz to advice me on dis issue.
Re: Am In Love With My Friend Junior Brother by sapien(m): 1:29am On Nov 06, 2013
^^^ You are in love or lust?
Please, don't distract the young boy! Let him pay full attention to his studies. If you want love, go for more matured guys within the 26-30yrs age range.

2 Likes

Re: Am In Love With My Friend Junior Brother by Ochhie(f): 1:49am On Nov 06, 2013
Smh! True love or lust?
The boy is cute shey? And u both physically attracted to urselves!
It's me ur friend! So this is wat u and my kid bro are doing. Let's see 2mao!

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With My Friend Junior Brother by Nobody: 1:59am On Nov 06, 2013
You think it's love? Wait till you get pregnant! It's not love, dear. It's the chemistry in your body that's playing out. Don't you have plans for your life other than playing the love game?

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With My Friend Junior Brother by ximarro(m): 2:01am On Nov 06, 2013
Op, ow u take fall? Stand up na. E no hard.
Re: Am In Love With My Friend Junior Brother by Dominionng(m): 4:40am On Nov 06, 2013
..and what does a 20yrs old girl know about love? Listen up kiddo, Get urself a parachute! You are gonna need it. U'r 'falling' ba?

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With My Friend Junior Brother by Oyetboy(m): 5:29am On Nov 06, 2013
Nawa oooo
Re: Am In Love With My Friend Junior Brother by Danhumprey: 6:57am On Nov 06, 2013
Honeyhorpe: My frnd junior broda n I are in luv,he's 19yrs n am 20yrs buh he's in Unilorin....he luvs me so much n I do too buh we are afraid to tell d sista because we don't knw hw she will feel abt d situation,we've try to end d relationship so dt we will nt put oursleves in trouble frm d sista buh we cnt because d luv btw us is reali strong...please I will lyk u guyz to advice me on dis issue.
Hey,sis. You know what's up. grin grin

By the way,is that your picx on you profile? wink
Re: Am In Love With My Friend Junior Brother by Merkki(f): 7:10am On Nov 06, 2013
Honeyhorpe: My frnd junior broda n I are in luv,he's 19yrs n am 20yrs buh he's in Unilorin....he luvs me so much n I do too buh we are afraid to tell d sista because we don't knw hw she will feel abt d situation,we've try to end d relationship so dt we will nt put oursleves in trouble frm d sista buh we cnt because d luv btw us is reali strong...please I will lyk u guyz to advice me on dis issue.
Beautiful! By all means go ahead. Make sure you get pregnant too. I believe both of you are still students. At 20, you should be able to write correct sentences. Doesn't matter, ya know? Keep twerking. Love is beautiful.
With that profile pic, you look 30 than 20. Or is the lady in the profile your mum? She is pretty.
Re: Am In Love With My Friend Junior Brother by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 06, 2013
Ur friend's broda??na dis type of babe dey make nairaland guys insult naija babes..smh u beta dump d guy or make d guy dump u,jst do any1,go find ur age mate abeg!!
Re: Am In Love With My Friend Junior Brother by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 06, 2013
This' ridiculous.... undecided #iJoshy
Re: Am In Love With My Friend Junior Brother by njuwo(m): 8:17am On Nov 06, 2013
Advice ur english first before u come here dey look for advice from us.
Re: Am In Love With My Friend Junior Brother by Iaz93: 8:50am On Nov 06, 2013
Dominionng: ..and what does a 20yrs old girl know about love? Listen up kiddo, Get urself a parachute! You are gonna need it. U'r 'falling' ba?
A 20yr old knows a lot about love. She's not a kiddo. Haven't you seen ladies aged 21..22...23 getting married?
Re: Am In Love With My Friend Junior Brother by Iaz93: 8:53am On Nov 06, 2013
Harbosede02: Ur friend's broda??na dis type of babe dey make nairaland guys insult naija babes..smh u beta dump d guy or make d guy dump u,jst do any1,go find ur age mate abeg!!
grin grin grin ..but the guy is her age mate na. . .
Re: Am In Love With My Friend Junior Brother by Dygeasy(m): 9:20am On Nov 06, 2013
Look At Y'all Making A Big Fuss Out Of Nothing. I Don't See Any Big Deal In It.

The Only Problem I See Here Is Her Friend Consenting To The Relationship.

None Of Y'all Own Either Of Them. Its Their Choice To Do Whatever With Their Lives. I Don't Know The Eagerness To Castigate And Condemn Them Both. Free Them Abeg.

Whatever The Outcome Is, They'd Be The Ones To Learn The Lessons. Everything In Life Is A Gamble. You Never Know The Result Of Tossing A Coin Until It Lands.

Cheers !!

2 Likes

Re: Am In Love With My Friend Junior Brother by AnodaIT(m): 9:36am On Nov 06, 2013
It is a youthful passion dear and it is normal , just go ahead and enjoy it while it last , you would also learn much from the relationship.
Dont allow people to advise you as if you are preparing for marriage, it is just one of those stages in life , enjoy each other and keep them memories.
Tell your friend , she would still find out at last so u better tell her now so that she could always trust you in future

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With My Friend Junior Brother by Smartiegurl(f): 9:43am On Nov 06, 2013
Enjoy it while it lasts!!
Ma 2cents: don't get your hopes so high, you might be disappointed......
Re: Am In Love With My Friend Junior Brother by nuelski10: 10:28am On Nov 06, 2013
My Dear,break-up with that guy and focus on your studies...no friend wants their siblings especially the younger ones to date their freind..its always awkard...plus she's is elder sis..she'll be protective of him..she expects him to focus on studies nat gals
Re: Am In Love With My Friend Junior Brother by mysticgal(f): 11:44am On Nov 06, 2013
please house am new here how do i reply this post,thank as you answer in anticipation of my reply.
Re: Am In Love With My Friend Junior Brother by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 06, 2013
@OP, Life is short, and beautiful. You live, you make mistakes, you learn, you fall in love/lust, you get dumped and you fall in love again. It's a cycle we all must experience.
No one else is going to live your life for you. You are 20 yrs old already hence you know what you want. And if you feel right about this, go ahead. Enjoy it!
Re: Am In Love With My Friend Junior Brother by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 06, 2013
mysticgal: please house am new here how do i reply this post,thank as you answer in anticipation of my reply.

Troll! undecided
Re: Am In Love With My Friend Junior Brother by MzRaeRae(f): 12:08pm On Nov 06, 2013
i rili taut i was content...buht u came nd showed me wat it meant by stabbin my in d baq...hw cld u.Y wld u...hw long has dis been goin on..pls tell me..Gosh. cryi rili taut i was content...buht u came nd showed me wat it meant by stabbin my in d baq...hw cld u.Y wld u...hw long has dis been goin on..pls tell me..Gosh.
Re: Am In Love With My Friend Junior Brother by pasqal09: 12:53pm On Nov 06, 2013
undecided undecided
Re: Am In Love With My Friend Junior Brother by temmytujay: 1:04pm On Nov 06, 2013
20-19 is just 1..... relationship is not about age dearie. if yu really know the definition of love you can continue and if both of you are up for it... most girls judging you on here are dating someone far younger and most men have sugar madam.. so babe live your life to da fullezt cos this life is even shorter to let some people live it for you
Re: Am In Love With My Friend Junior Brother by sunnydayasaba(m): 1:25pm On Nov 06, 2013
Go and read ur book ohhh...Nigeria have enough bastard kids and single mum, we can't afford to have more kids on the street....if u get belle now, I wonder how u go cope wit 9ja economy situation
Re: Am In Love With My Friend Junior Brother by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 06, 2013
Mtcheww undecided
Re: Am In Love With My Friend Junior Brother by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 06, 2013
Nigerians and their holywenje attitude! What is wrong dating a guy at the age of 20? So she should start dating at the age of 35, sheh, to clap for her weldone! Nonsense!

And op, if you love the guy, enjoy it while it last. 19 and 20, nufin different.
Re: Am In Love With My Friend Junior Brother by pasqal09: 8:06pm On Nov 06, 2013
chinziaski: Nigerians and their holywenje attitude! What is wrong dating a guy at the age of 20? So she should start dating at the age of 35, sheh, to clap for her weldone! Nonsense!

And op, if you love the guy, enjoy it while it last. 19 and 20, nufin different.

True talk, don't mind the hypocrites, most of dem started before they wia even teenagers. Dem come here de sharp mouth, RUBBISH!!
Re: Am In Love With My Friend Junior Brother by DigitalSignal(m): 8:13pm On Nov 06, 2013
AnodaIT: It is a youthful passion dear and it is normal , just go ahead and enjoy it while it last , you would also learn much from the relationship.
Dont allow people to advise you as if you are preparing for marriage, it is just one of those stages in life , enjoy each other and keep them memories.
Tell your friend , she would still find out at last so u better tell her now so that she could always trust you in future

Nice.
Re: Am In Love With My Friend Junior Brother by Dygeasy(m): 8:32pm On Nov 06, 2013
Mz_®ae'®ae:
i rili taut i was content...buht u came nd showed me wat it meant by stabbin my in d baq...hw cld u.Y wld u...hw long has dis been goin on..pls tell me..Gosh. cry
Stop Smoking That Thing!!

Hian undecided
Re: Am In Love With My Friend Junior Brother by addictiv(m): 8:38pm On Nov 06, 2013
Experience is the best teacher. ...a wise man once said....live life....fall in love..never be afraid of taking risks and making mistakes, cos by the tym you get older, you would wish you did all these when you where younger....you likey d dude...d dude feeling you back....you both are young, relatively naive nd itz a big world to explore...who knows where it ll take you guyz......so whatz your problem? angry
...but em....always use protection. Always.!!!
Re: Am In Love With My Friend Junior Brother by baralatie(m): 11:04pm On Nov 06, 2013
Iaz93: A 20yr old knows a lot about love. She's not a kiddo. Haven't you seen ladies aged 21..22...23 getting married?
very gud!she should tel her friend she wants to marry her sibling who is a jambit @ unilorin.help them foot part of the bill.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lets See How Conservative The Female Folks Are! / Men Are Scared Of Working Class Babes / My Girl Friend Is Pregnant For A Rapist!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.