Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,676 members, 7,801,950 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Why Most Guys Abroad Prefer Not Dating Maybe Marrying African Ladies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Most Guys Abroad Prefer Not Dating Maybe Marrying African Ladies? (2853 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men / Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Most Guys Abroad Prefer Not Dating Maybe Marrying African Ladies? by outlaws(m): 12:32pm On Jul 12, 2008
cool

The older generation of African men living abroad, most of them used White women for personal gains and went home to marry, heartless thing to do?yes and no. To be able to answer that you have to weigh what White people did to them and their people. The new generation, most of them don't want to date or marry African ladies.

Here is the deal, not every Black guy that date or marry White ladies are unfaithful. Those that are unfaithful are maybe using the White lady for papers or something or maybe is just in their nature to engage in acts like that.

In my hood, most African guys are dating and thinking of marrying White ladies, European, Asians, Hispanics, etc. My conclusion to this trend is because most Black guys the younger ones want to explore a lady that’s different from them. Black ladies have the same color with them so they need something different. For the older Black guys, they want peace. They feel like most Black ladies are full of shit meaning wahala or you can say they got a lot of drama or if you still don’t get it you can say they got issues or got bitchy attitude. African ladies note, especially if you live abroad, if you want to attract an African guy, you need to have your shit together and act like a lady. Always keep it cool and don’t be a bitch. Otherwise the White ladies are here to take over every African guy living abroad. Don’t say I didn’t tell you. In that case if you still insist of marrying African, you have to take your ass back home to African to pick out a timid uncivilized guy and bring him here and tame him to be fit to take the challenge that awaits him abroad. If you are African lady and you are worried that White ladies are taking your African guys. No worry, actually you should worry, but not too much. There are a lot of qualified civilized African guys back home if they are not already taken. Is time to get your act together. So, just don't do it, do it fast.

For me, for African ladies, most of them are cool but I just can’t seem to find the right lady with all the expensive qualities. There was this African lady I met, she met all this qualities other than she wants to be a nurse, I told her that I am not interested in any one in the health profession, outlined the reasons for her. She thought I was joking, the relationship ended because she doesn’t seem to listen and take instructions. For Asians, I don’t feel them any more. Most of them are mean bitches. For Black American ladies, most of them got bitchy attitude that’s beyond my liking. European or European American ladies, I am not in the right mind of meeting a parent who might be a KKK[as I am writing this I have a 30 day eviction notice from a racist manager to get the Bleep out of the place am living, I told him to go to hell, that I am not going any where without a war], there is a chance of meeting such parents but I don’t want to risk it, so I live that option out. Some of their ladies are pretty but the load is much heavier than the benefit. Hispanic ladies, this is a hard one. I still think that African ladies are the most beautiful ladies in the world but some times Hispanic ladies make me wonder that. I hope you got the point. Some times I wonder what can an African lady give me that a Hispanic lady can’t. Not culture because is old fashioned. Not food, I don’t even eat African food anymore, never like it anyways. So I don’t know. If you are an African lady back home or maybe you live abroad give me a reason or reasons why African guys should marry African ladies. My parents emphasize marrying African ladies. But I don’t have any reason to do so when compared to Hispanic ladies. Because we are not of the same race doesn’t mean anything. I have had lady friends that are Hispanic and their parents especially their mom are just like African women. But I know that there are some racist Hispanic parents out there. That maybe a minus for them.

If I would pick between African lady and Hispanic lady, I would pick the one that got her shit together with all the expensive qualities.
Re: Why Most Guys Abroad Prefer Not Dating Maybe Marrying African Ladies? by rubi(f): 12:37pm On Jul 12, 2008
outlaws:

cool

The older generation of African men living abroad, most of them used White women for personal gains and went home to marry, heartless thing to do?yes and no. To be able to answer that you have to weigh what White people did to them and their people. The new generation, most of them don't want to date or marry African ladies.

Here is the deal, not every Black guy that date or marry White ladies are unfaithful. Those that are unfaithful are maybe using the White lady for papers or something or maybe is just in their nature to engage in acts like that.

In my hood, most African guys are dating and thinking of marrying White ladies, European, Asians, Hispanics, etc. My conclusion to this trend is because most Black guys the younger ones want to explore a lady that’s different from them. Black ladies have the same color with them so they need something different. For the older Black guys, they want peace. They feel like most Black ladies are full of shit meaning wahala or you can say they got a lot of drama or if you still don’t get it you can say they got issues or got bitchy attitude. African ladies note, especially if you live abroad, if you want to attract an African guy, you need to have your shit together and act like a lady. Always keep it cool and don’t be a bitch. Otherwise the White ladies are here to take over every African guy living abroad. Don’t say I didn’t tell you. In that case if you still insist of marrying African, you have to take your ass back home to African to pick out a timid uncivilized guy and bring him here and tame him to be fit to take the challenge that awaits him abroad. If you are African lady and you are worried that White ladies are taking your African guys. No worry, actually you should worry, but not too much. There are a lot of qualified civilized African guys back home if they are not already taken. Is time to get your act together. So, just don't do it, do it fast.

For me, for African ladies, most of them are cool but I just can’t seem to find the right lady with all the expensive qualities. There was this African lady I met, she met all this qualities other than she wants to be a nurse, I told her that I am not interested in any one in the health profession, outlined the reasons for her. She thought I was joking, the relationship ended because she doesn’t seem to listen and take instructions. For Asians, I don’t feel them any more. Most of them are mean bitches. For Black American ladies, most of them got bitchy attitude that’s beyond my liking. European or European American ladies, I am not in the right mind of meeting a parent who might be a KKK[as I am writing this I have a 30 day eviction notice from a racist manager to get the mess out of the place am living, I told him to go to hell, that I am not going any where without a war], there is a chance of meeting such parents but I don’t want to risk it, so I live that option out. Some of their ladies are pretty but the load is much heavier than the benefit. Hispanic ladies, this is a hard one. I still think that African ladies are the most beautiful ladies in the world but some times Hispanic ladies make me wonder that. I hope you got the point. Some times I wonder what can an African lady give me that a Hispanic lady can’t. Not culture because is old fashioned. Not food, I don’t even eat African food anymore, never like it anyways. So I don’t know. If you are an African lady back home or maybe you live abroad give me a reason or reasons why African guys should marry African ladies. My parents emphasize marrying African ladies. But I don’t have any reason to do so when compared to Hispanic ladies. Because we are not of the same race doesn’t mean anything. I have had lady friends that are Hispanic and their parents especially their mom are just like African women. But I know that there are some racist Hispanic parents out there. That maybe a minus for them.

If I would pick between African lady and Hispanic lady, I would pick the one that got her shit together with all the expensive qualities.

It is good to maryy from anywhere as for as there is love but it is ideal to marry from the same race.
Re: Why Most Guys Abroad Prefer Not Dating Maybe Marrying African Ladies? by ladybam(f): 1:00pm On Jul 12, 2008
@ poster

Marry whoever you fall in Love with. let Love decide for you whom to marry and whom not to marry, and not race,
Re: Why Most Guys Abroad Prefer Not Dating Maybe Marrying African Ladies? by outlaws(m): 1:00pm On Jul 12, 2008
cool

To:Ruby:
You stated is ideal to marry from the same race, because? I need to know reasons. Like my parents always say marry your own people. Yes but why?
Re: Why Most Guys Abroad Prefer Not Dating Maybe Marrying African Ladies? by HRhotness(f): 1:03pm On Jul 12, 2008
ok lipsrsealed
Re: Why Most Guys Abroad Prefer Not Dating Maybe Marrying African Ladies? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 12, 2008
Hispanic - No . . . dont think i can stand spanish-speaking relations for too long.
African American - Highly impossible.
Nigerian - Prefered choice.
African - No no no and no!
White - Possible.
Asian - No, no, no, no and no! Did i say no?
Re: Why Most Guys Abroad Prefer Not Dating Maybe Marrying African Ladies? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 12, 2008
davidylan:

Asian - No, no, no, no and no! Did i say no?
cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Most Guys Abroad Prefer Not Dating Maybe Marrying African Ladies? by HRhotness(f): 1:09pm On Jul 12, 2008
:-x :-x :-x
Re: Why Most Guys Abroad Prefer Not Dating Maybe Marrying African Ladies? by outlaws(m): 1:13pm On Jul 12, 2008
cool

To:Davidylan:
The ladies relations may play a role. I will probably have her speak english when ever she is on the phone. In a way it doesn't matter what she chose to speak while on the phone or talking with her friends. But I am sure that her language with her people is a good point to consider. That may be a minus.I Speak and write very little spanish and I can sense when something is up.
Re: Why Most Guys Abroad Prefer Not Dating Maybe Marrying African Ladies? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 12, 2008
outlaws:

cool

To:Davidylan:
The ladies relations may play a role. I will probably have her speak english when ever she is on the phone. In a way it doesn't matter what she chose to speak while on the phone or talking with her friends. But I am sure that her language with her people is a good point to consider. That may be a minus.I Speak and write very little spanish and I can sense when something is up.

have you seen a Hispanic family clan together before? shocked
I'd rather have a polygamous Nigerian family for inlaws.
Re: Why Most Guys Abroad Prefer Not Dating Maybe Marrying African Ladies? by outlaws(m): 1:20pm On Jul 12, 2008
cool

To Davidylan:
What do you mean by family clan? I don't really care about the ladies parents or relations because I plan to stay far away from them. Maybe only visit them once a year or something. Just take their daughter and run.
Re: Why Most Guys Abroad Prefer Not Dating Maybe Marrying African Ladies? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 12, 2008
outlaws:

cool

To Davidylan:
What do you mean by family clan? I don't really care about the ladies parents or relations because I plan to stay far away from them. Maybe only visit them once a year or something. Just take their daughter and run.

Ever considered her own plan?
Re: Why Most Guys Abroad Prefer Not Dating Maybe Marrying African Ladies? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 12, 2008
whether you marry a goat or even an elephant, just make sure love is involved
Re: Why Most Guys Abroad Prefer Not Dating Maybe Marrying African Ladies? by benincitys(f): 1:26pm On Jul 12, 2008
in  marriage it get to do with love  not race. i am  married to my husband because i love him not because he is white.
Re: Why Most Guys Abroad Prefer Not Dating Maybe Marrying African Ladies? by outlaws(m): 1:27pm On Jul 12, 2008
cool

If she is respectful, my plan comes first before her plan. She can secretly visit them but I am not going to be part of it. I got to go to work and deal with  stupid supervisors and customers. Peace out.
Re: Why Most Guys Abroad Prefer Not Dating Maybe Marrying African Ladies? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 12, 2008
ibkaye:

whether you marry a goat or even an elephant, just make sure love is involved
ibkaye please do not kill me grin grin grin
Re: Why Most Guys Abroad Prefer Not Dating Maybe Marrying African Ladies? by rubi(f): 1:28pm On Jul 12, 2008
If you marry from the same race especially for people who live abroad both of you have so many things in common eg  
1)  80% most of the times you will always feel that you are married to your brother or sister and it is hard to hurt your sister.

2) When there is misunderstanding English are been left aside and both will communicate with your own dialet which calms down tension

3) When a man decides to move back to his home town finally, there will not be too much fight in doing so or when a man wants to start a project back home like building a house the woman will not see it as the man cyfolding their bank account to

4) it reduces suspicion in marriage
Re: Why Most Guys Abroad Prefer Not Dating Maybe Marrying African Ladies? by Gabry(f): 1:49pm On Jul 12, 2008
I fnd it hard to marry with my own kind actually. . . . . To be honest. . . undecided
Re: Why Most Guys Abroad Prefer Not Dating Maybe Marrying African Ladies? by Sisikill: 2:50pm On Jul 12, 2008
long sigh

Why does everything have to be complicated?

What happened to. . .
Boy meets girl
He asks her out
She accepts
They fall in love
Live happily ever aftersometimes

What happened to that??!

Now it's. . .

Did you say your name is Shineneh? Nah, homie don't play that. Get the stepping biatch.

Next

Maria? Hmm, not bad english name I like that. Wait. . , whoa, did you just say SI. . . as in yes in spanish? Spanish? No. . . no. . . Buh-bye Marrriaaa, have fun going back to Me-hi-co.

Finally you met a Nigerian sounding name but you gotta break it down to the last of the last. . .

"You're not from a broken home, okay that's a plus but. . . err. . . the thing is. . . now understand if it was left to me, we'll be walking down the aisle but see your name is Babajide instead of Babatunde. I know, I know they both mean the same thing but like I said it's my family. They have a problem with the letters J and I. Sorry. Better luck next time "

Next!

Gah! Too many freaking rules (and we've not even put the religion, church denomination, affiliation, time of service, type of service, how you end your prayer, what you wear to church, factor into it oh) and people wonder why they are still single.

Allow yourself to get swept in the moment for goodness sakes. Enjoy it.

Jeebus!
Re: Why Most Guys Abroad Prefer Not Dating Maybe Marrying African Ladies? by Gabry(f): 2:54pm On Jul 12, 2008
Sisikill:

long sigh

Why does everything have to be complicated?

What happened to. . .
Boy meets girl
He asks her out
She accepts
They fall in love
Live happily ever aftersometimes

What happened to that??!

Now it's. . .

Did you say your name is Shineneh? Nah, homie don't play that. Get the stepping biatch.

Next

Maria? Hmm, not bad english name I like that. Wait. . , whoa, did you just say SI. . . as in yes in spanish? Spanish? No. . . no. . . Buh-bye Marrriaaa, have fun going back to Me-hi-co.

Finally you met a Nigerian sounding name but you gotta break it down to the last of the last. . .

"You're not from a broken home, okay that's a plus but. . . err. . . the thing is. . . now understand if it was left to me, we'll be walking down the aisle but see your name is Babajide instead of Babatunde. I know, I know they both mean the same thing but like I said it's my family. They have a problem with the letters J and I. Sorry. Better luck next time "

Next!

Gah! Too many freaking rules (and we've not even put the religion, church denomination, affiliation, time of service, type of service, how you end your prayer, what you wear to church, factor into it oh) and people wonder why they are still single.

Allow yourself to get swept in the moment for goodness sakes. Enjoy it.

Jeebus!

HAHAHAHAHA! grin grin grin Thats funny. A Nice one! grin
Re: Why Most Guys Abroad Prefer Not Dating Maybe Marrying African Ladies? by iice(f): 9:20pm On Jul 12, 2008
rofl sisikill
Re: Why Most Guys Abroad Prefer Not Dating Maybe Marrying African Ladies? by dyabman(m): 9:26pm On Jul 12, 2008
becos their bleeped!!!!
Re: Why Most Guys Abroad Prefer Not Dating Maybe Marrying African Ladies? by beebop(f): 3:09am On Jul 13, 2008
@poster
"the relationship ended because she doesn’t seem to listen and take instructions" - ummm ok

your entire boring bible of how to stereotype this and that type of woman made me shake my head. Are you Mr. Perfect? I think not. I think the woman who can't "take instructions" must be thanking her stars day and night that she escaped from your sanctimonious clutches.

*snore
Re: Why Most Guys Abroad Prefer Not Dating Maybe Marrying African Ladies? by beebop(f): 3:13am On Jul 13, 2008
oh and i forgot this gem

"African ladies note, especially if you live abroad, if you want to attract an African guy, you need to have your shit together and act like a lady. Always keep it cool and don’t be a bitch. Otherwise the White ladies are here to take over every African guy living abroad. Don’t say I didn’t tell you. In that case if you still insist of marrying African, you have to take your ass back home to African to pick out a timid uncivilized guy and bring him here and tame him to be fit to take the challenge that awaits him abroad. If you are African lady and you are worried that White ladies are taking your African guys. No worry, actually you should worry, but not too much. There are a lot of qualified civilized African guys back home if they are not already taken. Is time to get your act together. So, just don't do it, do it fast."

as an African lady living abroad I take great pleasure in disregarding every bit of your condescending, dumbass statement. Trust me, I'm not lacking in any guy to date, african or otherwise. Anyone can date whoever the Bleep they like, it's not like a fish market. Wake up honey, it's the 21st century
Re: Why Most Guys Abroad Prefer Not Dating Maybe Marrying African Ladies? by omoge(f): 3:32am On Jul 13, 2008
poster,

maybe you should try a real village opeke grin

why are you running away from nurses? it's a profession smiley

david, that was grin no to hispanic, haha cheesy cool
Re: Why Most Guys Abroad Prefer Not Dating Maybe Marrying African Ladies? by outlaws(m): 4:18am On Jul 13, 2008
cool

To:Beebop or what ever that mean:

Listen up, I hope you are ready to finish what you are about to start. So don't get me started stupid bitch.
Re: Why Most Guys Abroad Prefer Not Dating Maybe Marrying African Ladies? by KarmaMod(f): 4:39am On Jul 13, 2008
outlaws:

cool

To:Beebop or what ever that mean:

Listen up, I hope you are ready to finish what you are about to start. So don't get me started stupid bitch.

I hope you find a hispanic chic that will shank you. You think they tolerate the disrespect you BOYS give Nigerian women? Find me a hispanic chic that doesnt have a knife especially kept for her lover and I'll show you a fraud.

Ode. Everything bebop said is true. You and your condescending garbage. Dont even live in a betta state sef. Oregon.Elunu nla. . Berrer go and sleep. Who cares if you're sick of African woman? Out of the billions of people that live on Earth, na you we'll worry about? There are plenty of Nigerian women in 5+, 10+, 15+ plus relationships/marriages with men of other races/cultures so take your false garbage nonsense from here
Re: Why Most Guys Abroad Prefer Not Dating Maybe Marrying African Ladies? by outlaws(m): 4:40am On Jul 13, 2008
cool

To:Omoge:

There is nothing wrong being a health professional. She was studying business at first. Because of low self esteem or what ever she decides to switch to health profession.  When I asked her about it she said every one she knows is in health profession. I was once interested in health profession but my work didn't pay off so I was like Bleep it.  Didn't want to have anything to do with it. I gave her two options. As you know there are many fish in the ocean. I told her to change her study from health profession to business or the relationship is over. She concluded that she will do business with emphasis on health but that if things didn't work out she will do health profession. The point is she didn't change her study, she was doing the same thing. She wanted to play a game, unfortunately, she was playing with the wrong person. So the relationship ended.
Re: Why Most Guys Abroad Prefer Not Dating Maybe Marrying African Ladies? by Nobody: 4:53am On Jul 13, 2008
Karma, hispanic chics are not all you build them up to be.
Re: Why Most Guys Abroad Prefer Not Dating Maybe Marrying African Ladies? by OrumbaS89(f): 5:23am On Jul 13, 2008
I'm sorry that most Afro chicks that set foot on US soil now that they now don't have to take sexist BS from bobos. They can get other people who won't do such a thing. smiley
Re: Why Most Guys Abroad Prefer Not Dating Maybe Marrying African Ladies? by KarmaMod(f): 5:23am On Jul 13, 2008
They will cut your face, David grin
Re: Why Most Guys Abroad Prefer Not Dating Maybe Marrying African Ladies? by ima1(f): 7:41am On Jul 13, 2008
@poster what are bitching about. if you haven't found the right woman keep on looking don't come on here saying shit, you don't want an african woman, or asian or watever, no one gives a Bleep who you decide to marry, na you go live with the person no be us. what was so funny is that you refused someone because she was working in the health profession, lol that was the most lame excuse i have heard, i think you refused her because you know nurses make alot of money and you don't want a wife that would make more money than you.

you need to get it together, because you are not every woman's dream either, its guys like you that end up marrying village girls and then come on here bitching. please no one give a hoot who you decide to marry so get over yourself eh,

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Hurting over som1 I cant live without but dont want to live with / Best Breakup Songs / Should I Just Cut My Losses And Move On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.