Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,134 members, 7,807,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

For Guys Only ! Download The Pickup Line Ebook (free) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Guys Only ! Download The Pickup Line Ebook (free) (3492 Views)

Ladies, Whats The Worst Pickup Line Ever Used On You By A Guy? / Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) / What Is The Worse Pickup Line You've Heard From A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Guys Only ! Download The Pickup Line Ebook (free) by lovesparkx(m): 7:33pm On Jul 12, 2008
i have compiled a book for the guys.

it's a book containing at least[b=http://www.sendspace.com/file/ln4gfc] 200 different pick up lines [/b]i have carefully selected, which you can use on the ladies.

The question is this , do we need pick up lines?Yes we do.A guy's number one fear in relating with the ladies is in starting a conversation. A pickup line helps to initiate a conversation,especially the humorous ones.

This ebook contains Good bad and Stupid pickuplines

Use any of the lines contained at your own risk. i bear no responsibility for the reprecussions of the use of lines contained within. Proceed at your own risk. Please.

click here to download the ebook

Re: For Guys Only ! Download The Pickup Line Ebook (free) by GoldFinch(m): 7:54pm On Jul 12, 2008
I would not date a guy who uses a "Pickup Line Ebook" with me.

Shows lack of spontaneity, next he'll be reading a book on "How to have sex".
Re: For Guys Only ! Download The Pickup Line Ebook (free) by lovesparkx(m): 8:14pm On Jul 12, 2008
there is absolutely nothing wrong with reading a book on how to have sex
Re: For Guys Only ! Download The Pickup Line Ebook (free) by lovesparkx(m): 8:27pm On Jul 12, 2008
there's nothing like natural spontaneity.It is built over time as a result of experience

any guy who is spontaneous won't brag or tell you of what he went through to achieve that level of spontaneity.

He probably read some books and tried so many things and believe me EXPERIENCE IS KING.

This is personal development guys go through to make themselves better lovers and more attractive to the opposite sex.

Ladies have to step up too. why do you think guys loose interest after the chase .you aint doing something right .lots of ladies will be dying to lay their hands on a book that showss them how to stay attractive and keep their man.4real

period i rest my case.Fellows Download and enjoy
Re: For Guys Only ! Download The Pickup Line Ebook (free) by bricklayer(m): 11:35am On Jul 16, 2008
Interesting download!
Re: For Guys Only ! Download The Pickup Line Ebook (free) by Obrus4u2c: 12:03pm On Jan 27, 2010
@gold finch,u just not been real,how would you know if a guy uses such ebook in toasting u,,,I quite agree spontaneity is a determining factor but 1 thing I keep on asking girls must guys always study hard or rehearse very good pickup lines just to get a gurl??
Re: For Guys Only ! Download The Pickup Line Ebook (free) by Obrus4u2c: 12:07pm On Jan 27, 2010
@poster,I checked ur download link and discovered that it wasn't uploaded sucessfully
Re: For Guys Only ! Download The Pickup Line Ebook (free) by Godmother(f): 1:10pm On Jan 27, 2010
Gold*Finch:

I would not date a guy who uses a "Pickup Line Ebook" with me.

Shows lack of spontaneity, next he'll be reading a book on "How to have intimacy".

Well said. Nothing beats originality coming from a guy. A guy that will use pick-up lines from a book will be boring as h=ell

(1) (Reply)

What If? / Ladies: Check This Guy Out / Dating Married Men: Love Or Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.