Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,263 members, 7,780,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:03 PM

Rise And Fall Of Warri 2pac»street Life« - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Rise And Fall Of Warri 2pac»street Life« (8250 Views)

Tade - The Rise Of An Activist. / The Rise And Fall Of Carosofts(Complete story By Tumaraya) / <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rise And Fall Of Warri 2pac»street Life« by astronautog(m): 12:56pm On Nov 06, 2013
"Mama fegor abeg give me 2 wrap"
Ruki pass the lighter!!
"Jesus peter what are you doing here?"
"Wey you,peter don kick gp tank years ago!!"
"I can't believe it you Are smoking weed"
"You no know no say this thing they cure cancer?"
"My God peter for how long have you being taking this?"

"Oh ooooo them they worry you?them send you come?y all this post ume question?if you one kpo sit down kpo no dey form?"
On hearing that ufuoma smiled and said "warri 2pac no forget say smokers are liable to die young o"
Ruki joined in "u no know say this thing wey we dey take they medicinal"

Kpaa kpaa kpAA
Gunshots filled the air!within seconds mama fegor joint was quiet as a grave yard!!
"Everybody lie down!!"
"Na who b that wey dey command e chop witch"I said aloud
If you don't obey I would send you to meet ur fada the devil right now
"Bone that thing drop that stick b4 I use you do gwogwo(pepper soup)"I fired back
Kpakpa kpa
"So you no get old man picture for hux abi na me you shoot so?"
Kpakpa another round of gun shot went out from his gun
"Hahaha"I laughed as the bullets bounced off me
Seeing that his shots was rendering no harm he ran away
"Warri 2pacccccc!!!"Ruki and ufuoma hailed!!!

My name is peter oghene aka warri 2pac most wanted criminal in waff town!!things wasn't always this way I once was a lovely law abiding citizen had a good job in shell{Gm~gatemAn}
everything was right till I met this girl “mary"

"When you see paper boy in the building.."Music playing from my beat by papa emeka
Hey jakpa junction
Oya enter quick
No more okada here in the oil city of warri life is hell,but man must survive!!
"Money for front"conductor shouted
"Oga your money"
"Y u con dey shout you think say I deaf?"I asked the conductor,while dipping my hand in my pocket for my wallet
"You dey waste my time o"the Conductor fired
I searched my pocket again still couldn't find it
"Abeg I dey come o I dey find my wallet"
I couldn't believe it my wallet containing 5k was gone!!just then the music from my head phone changed to gobe by davido........

1 Like

Re: Rise And Fall Of Warri 2pac»street Life« by astronautog(m): 3:20pm On Nov 09, 2013
please before i continue i want you to know that this story is totally friction.it does not in anyway represent my opinion or feelings.
thanks astro

RISE OF WARRI 2PAC

..................................................................................................................................................................
"give me your money na"
i don die which kian wahala b dis na?i asked my self
by this time everyone was looking at me,i was so ashamed of myself.
'oga if you no pay me now i go show you say levels pass levels"
try to understand me pls am just a victim of circumstances
"oh so you sabi oyibo lyk this abi,driver match am"(meaning driver stop)
oya oga come down
as i came down he grabbed me by my belt the way your mother would grab your father if she catch him with another woman.
chai this guy don finish my swag na me b dis/i asked my self
"pls how MUCH is it"a sweet voice asked from inside the bus
"sky"
"what do you mean by sky"
"50 naira na una go dey form like say una no dey sheit"
"pls take the money and leave the man alone"
at this point my brain stopped and then rebooted again.
so you get the money b4 na em you let this mumu disgrace me like this?
thank you so much i said to the princess that saved me from lucifer
"oga enter motor if you still dey go"the driver said all this while he just watched as the drama unfolded.
i looked at him with an agry look and then jumbed in.
i sat next to my saviour
as we progress i decided to know more about her
"thanks very much for ur help you dont know how grateful i am"
"its nothing"she replied just then i realise how beutiful she was.
"wow am still short of words,pls am coming down at the next bus stop pls help me with Yur digit so i can ring you later and thank you proper."
she smiled and asked for my phone so she can type it in.
but as a sharp guy i dear not give her my TECHNO na f.up na
so i lied that they stole my phone too (if you carry my techno give roadside beggar em go ask you whether you no get conscience?)
she brought out a pen and wrote the digits down
i smiled and thanked her once again and retired to my end waiting to exit the bus
"am mary by the way"she said suddenly
o boy see f.up i no even ask the babe her name
"oh ,mary sorry am still stunned am peter'
'men i have passed my bus stop,driver match am,once again thanks mary i would ring you later"
she gave me a smile that sent 10 thousand volts running through my spine.

"2pac how work today n a"ruki my padi asked
"o boy today na casted oh i loose guard 5k today o"
"how e take play na?"
|"omo based on street na one oga give me free lift" i lied
this one way you dress like person wey dey go motruary so where you dey enter?
"omo e get one niga wey jonze we dey go treat e f.up"
ruki is a cultist always doing bad things but one thing i wondered y things was always working out for him,why me wey dey do legit hustle dey suffer.
ruki and i lived in the same 1 room apartment.anytin you can thimk of we had it in the room,be it fan,gas cooker,plasma it is even ac tight all thanks to ruki.
i wont use the word theif but hstler for him

as ruki walked away i remember mary,so i entered the room and smell of igbo welcomed me
this guy don begin kpo again for inside room
i haved quarried with him over smoking weed in our room it made my clothes acquire a particular stench.
i picked up my phone and dialled her number excitedly
"the number you have dialled does not exist"
empty hen don start their madness again
i redialled the number
this time the reply was
"you deaf ni?i say number wey you call no dey exist na"
i counted the number it was 10 digit
shitt

"o boy open quick quick"
"ah ruki who dey pursue you"
"mata don cast oh lock door now,if dem come find me you never see me o"
this was not the first time ruki had been chased home.
i watched as he climbed into the ceiling

bang bang bang bang!!!!!!

"open this door b4 we break am"
i had to show who ever was at the door that i was not scared so i shouted
"break am na make you park go village"
as i opened the door na slaps welcome me
they where about 20 guys holding different weapons
from their dressing i could see that they where blackk axxe members

"where ruki?"
i neva see am today oh me just dey come back from work
"e b like say you won join ur ancestors i no ask you again where ruki?"
he brought out his gun
"i swear i no know oooO"i pleaded
just then ruki phone rang out aloud from the ceiling where he was hiding
"badest guy ever liveth bado....'his phone sang
chai see gbese oooooo
Re: Rise And Fall Of Warri 2pac»street Life« by xteve(m): 4:08pm On Nov 09, 2013
Broda I hail o, your story tight. I carry chair sit down dey wait for u sha. I grit u
Re: Rise And Fall Of Warri 2pac»street Life« by astronautog(m): 7:28pm On Nov 09, 2013
Make una comment joor
Re: Rise And Fall Of Warri 2pac»street Life« by Rick9(m): 7:39pm On Nov 09, 2013
Mehn i swear this story too tight. I believe say e go be interesting and funny story as well, because the Location Is Warri,
and Guy Pls improve your writing. I mean the Dialougue part. You need to mention the speaker. For instance '' Guy Howfar '' I greeted '' Mehn Guy i dey oh weti Xup '' Ruki Replied sth like this. I hail oh

1 Like

Re: Rise And Fall Of Warri 2pac»street Life« by christejames(m): 8:04pm On Nov 09, 2013
Beautiful story i would be here to its end. Between just heed to wht rick just pointed out

1 Like

Re: Rise And Fall Of Warri 2pac»street Life« by christejames(m): 8:04pm On Nov 09, 2013
Beautiful story i would be here to its ending. Between just heed to wht rick just pointed out
Re: Rise And Fall Of Warri 2pac»street Life« by astronautog(m): 8:23pm On Nov 09, 2013
Rick9: Mehn i swear this story too tight. I believe say e go be interesting and funny story as well, because the Location Is Warri,
and Guy Pls improve your writing. I mean the Dialougue part. You need to mention the speaker. For instance '' Guy Howfar '' I greeted '' Mehn Guy i dey oh weti Xup '' Ruki Replied sth like this. I hail oh
I roger that boss corrections would be made in my next updates thanks a million for the corrections
Re: Rise And Fall Of Warri 2pac»street Life« by goldentj: 10:20pm On Nov 09, 2013
Bros abeg update shaperly...cos suspense nt gud 4 my skerin.ooo..dis ur story mk brain.base on say na paper boi thinx.
Re: Rise And Fall Of Warri 2pac»street Life« by Rick9(m): 9:08pm On Nov 10, 2013
Howfar na where the Next Update na
Re: Rise And Fall Of Warri 2pac»street Life« by astronautog(m): 7:44am On Nov 12, 2013
Typing update
Re: Rise And Fall Of Warri 2pac»street Life« by Rick9(m): 8:37am On Nov 12, 2013
astronautog: Typing update
Type fast
Re: Rise And Fall Of Warri 2pac»street Life« by astronautog(m): 9:35am On Nov 12, 2013
Rewind«
I was born into this world with disposable spoon!!
I was born into a polygamous home and like a typical urhobo man my mum was the 5th wife of my suppose dad!
I attended the best school in the country "ogborikoko development community high school"maybe not really the best
Unlike most polygamous homes ours had love,really love!!the kind of love jesus preached,lacked in many homes today.
We expressed that love by "obtaining"{stealing}each other properties!!that same love thought me how to smoke and trained me in many affairs!!
I pushed out from home when I impregnated a girl called onome!she was a free giver so I denied her and her maggot foetus!!
I heard the maggot looks like me but I swear I was not responsible for her pregnacy we only kissed and did sometins silver bird would never show you!!
However am a changed man I have given my life to christ am now responsible
I now smoke weed,have a job «oil worker»
Go to church«once a month»I pay my tithe
Enough of my matter back to the present!!

"Shebi you say you no know where ruki dey?"One of the black axxe member asked
"me no know o"I replied
"Scorpion"
"Sir"
"Ran sack the ceiling"
I knew the game was up my funeral plans and that of ruki was sealed!!
As soon as the ceiling was hit,ruki came crashing down like a falling angel!!angel of lucifer!!
Slaps,kicks rained on him,I was happy no be only me una go mould jare
As if they heard me they shifted to me beating me like person wey steal blackberry!!
Pon pon wee yon wee

Kponkpon don show{police}
There was a stampede in less than a minute 20 man{wizkid}
Vanished into tin air!!
Police came I took to station we wrote satements and paid some money!!
Na so I take save

Gettiing home I garabbed ruki
"I go kill you today"I said
"Omo boy relax"he said
"Ur fada you won kill abi na me go first kill you"I said
He begged and begged I finally left him before I kill him and land in okere
We had a big quarrel and later reconciled!!
He promised not to involve me in his brotherhood matters again.
Jokingly I asked
"Y you begin play music at that crucial time"
"Omo na glo call me o promo tins"
I laughed just to relax our nervels we head to okpo quarters«ashawo quarters»
Ruki picked a slim sexy babe I was stil looking at the items on display when behold I stumbled on mary!!!
Jesu mary my saviour
Not mary mother of jesus
But mary the babe that helped me in the bus!!!
So mary na ashawo??
Re: Rise And Fall Of Warri 2pac»street Life« by astronautog(m): 9:59am On Nov 12, 2013
"Hello dearie"I said acting like a gentleman
"Hey"she said looking embarased
"What are you doing here?"I asked a foolish question
"Same as you here to buy garri"she said
I laughed beginning to love this babe
"So how much are you selling"
"Am actually am not selling today came to see a friend"she lied
Ehh you come see friend abi?dressed like this??ehhh ok na my john thomas b the friend
"Pls don't be like that we both know y we are here"
"Really y are you here?"
She asked
"Come on dearie no time for games am dying to have you"I said
"Hmm ok let's go then"
We went inside taking our clothes off we did things cnn would neva show!!

"Mary you so sweet"I said
"Thank you"she replied
"I do love to know you better the number you gave me did not go"
"Yea I know"she said
"So you did it on purpose?"I asked
"Yes"she replied
"Bad girl"I said sparking her on her buttockss
She gave me her real contacts and I dressed up ready to go

"You never pay me"she said speaking pidgin english for the first time!!!
"Its how much I said"forming gentle man
"Na 10k"she said
"Ahh for wetin na,see this ashawo ooo!!!"I shouted
Re: Rise And Fall Of Warri 2pac»street Life« by astronautog(m): 10:05am On Nov 12, 2013
Make una comment plenty of updates loading......
Re: Rise And Fall Of Warri 2pac»street Life« by Rick9(m): 5:18pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ahahhahahaha This is getting more interesting, You go pay tire, you never see anything. Abeg Quick Update jor
* Grab a Chair and Sit's at the front seat *

Corrections :
You shouldnt have used the word Rewind The Correct word is [color=Green]Flash Back
Very Nice story [/color]
Re: Rise And Fall Of Warri 2pac»street Life« by astronautog(m): 7:55pm On Nov 12, 2013
Rick9: Ahahhahahaha This is getting more interesting, You go pay tire, you never see anything. Abeg Quick Update jor
* Grab a Chair and Sit's at the front seat *

Corrections :
You shouldnt have used the word Rewind The Correct word is [color=Green]Flash Back
Very Nice story [/color]
thanks for your corrections noted
Re: Rise And Fall Of Warri 2pac»street Life« by christejames(m): 8:11pm On Nov 12, 2013
Waow nice up date. You go pay for executive class as usual, she speak queens abi na kings english na
Re: Rise And Fall Of Warri 2pac»street Life« by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ur updates is very difficult to read.they are too jampacked...put 'comma and full stop' where neccessary.
Re: Rise And Fall Of Warri 2pac»street Life« by astronautog(m): 6:25am On Nov 13, 2013
Cencinho1: Ur updates is very difficult to read.they are too jampacked...put 'comma and full stop' where neccessary.
noted thanks for the corrections!
Re: Rise And Fall Of Warri 2pac»street Life« by Rick9(m): 9:07pm On Nov 13, 2013
abeg Quick dey update , i know say e nor easy but just try. I hail baba. Dis story go funny well well. See the title. *** Warri 2Pac ***
Re: Rise And Fall Of Warri 2pac»street Life« by Chimaritoponcho: 10:13pm On Nov 13, 2013
mehn dis tori whosky o ***grabs roasted corn wit groundnut and moves 2 d front seat***
Re: Rise And Fall Of Warri 2pac»street Life« by Emperortj93(m): 12:01am On Nov 14, 2013
Seriously i no get beef wit warri 2-pac, ask snowman i even say make dem give am work 4 park....... Erigga
Re: Rise And Fall Of Warri 2pac»street Life« by astronautog(m): 5:57am On Nov 15, 2013
Based on logistics,protocols,and rude behaviours update loading.....but pls take time to read my signature and go to our predict and win page!!!
Re: Rise And Fall Of Warri 2pac»street Life« by astronautog(m): 6:47pm On Nov 15, 2013
"10k is too much na come to think of it na small i do o"i said
"that 1 no concern me o you beta pay me now o or else gbese go shele 4 here o"she said
"you no get manner of approach o"i said
"that na your own o"she replied
'hmm ok make i write you cheque...."i said
"dem send you come?which cheque abeg pay me my money in cash jare" she replied
"na wa to you y you no dey accept cheque how you except make i carry that kian cash dey waka you no get conscience?"
"that na your mata just give me my money"she insisted
"soffrey shout na based on say i like you i go pay via pos"i said
"wetin that one con mean na"she asked
"point of sale"i repied
she grabbed me by the waist
"make una come up oooooooooooooooooooooooooo"she screamed loud enough for the whole street to hear
would continue later pls gat sumtin urgent to do
Re: Rise And Fall Of Warri 2pac»street Life« by lirusehn(m): 1:05pm On Nov 16, 2013
nice story bruv. Adey presh here
Re: Rise And Fall Of Warri 2pac»street Life« by astronautog(m): 3:42pm On Nov 16, 2013
See as dem dey view dey commot,make una comment joor selfish viewers!!!
Re: Rise And Fall Of Warri 2pac»street Life« by lirusehn(m): 3:47pm On Nov 16, 2013
astronautog: See as dem dey view dey commot,make una comment joor selfish viewers!!!
u neva appreciate people wey comment u dey ask 4 more.:/
Re: Rise And Fall Of Warri 2pac»street Life« by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 16, 2013
Drags a seat to d front,sitting beside Xteve nd gradually sip my alomo wt a bowl of popcorn. "Hi, Xtev,do u kia 4 some?... Update joor, luvs d setting nd d slangs. Enjoyin it.
Re: Rise And Fall Of Warri 2pac»street Life« by tolam4skywd(m): 11:33pm On Nov 17, 2013
Omo diz story go dey interestin gan ooo.. More ink to ur pen bro... *Sips alomo*[/color]
Re: Rise And Fall Of Warri 2pac»street Life« by tolam4skywd(m): 11:34pm On Nov 17, 2013
Rick9: Mehn i swear this story too tight. I believe say e go be interesting and funny story as well, because the Location Is Warri,
bro u still carry ur colour writin come here... Abeg no blind me ooo
Re: Rise And Fall Of Warri 2pac»street Life« by Nobody: 5:58am On Nov 18, 2013
I dey enjoy da story

(1) (2) (Reply)

Use A Book Title To Wish Two People A Merry Christmas / National Troupe Stages Death And The Kings Horseman To Honour Wole Soyinka / Nairalander, Prettyspicey Makes Okadabooks Top 10 Bestsellers Of The Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.