Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

His Pastor Tell Him To Divorce Is Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Pastor Tell Him To Divorce Is Wife (1034 Views)

Yoruba Husband Usuing Juju On Is Wife???? / Woman To Divorce Husband Over Bride Price / A Friend Found This On Is Wife Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Pastor Tell Him To Divorce Is Wife by Blessogede(m): 1:41pm On Nov 06, 2013
A man of 48 years old with a wife and 3 children was told by pastor that he must divorce his wife before he can make it in life according to the man he said he loves his wife so much and they have started their relationship since secondary school ( Is this message from God ) the man asked? Please my people help me out what can i do?
Re: His Pastor Tell Him To Divorce Is Wife by alotofgrace(m): 1:57pm On Nov 06, 2013
sooooo....the man = you?
anyways, ur solution isnt with man bro....ur solution is with thee...patiently seeking from above
if she is thy wife, then thou had been committed to her from day 1
do all thou can to save thy relationship...its thy duty
nothing good comes cheap and nothing cheap comes good

gbagaun! gbagaun!!

1 Like

Re: His Pastor Tell Him To Divorce Is Wife by bjcole(m): 2:00pm On Nov 06, 2013
Blessogede: A man of 48 years old with a wife and 3 children was told by pastor that he must divorce his wife before he can make it in life according to the man he said he loves his wife so much and they have started their relationship since secondary school ( Is this message from God ) the man asked? Please my people help me out what can i do?

Since he has gone to the pastor for solution to his problem, he should abide by the pastor's message, as if the pastor is not looking for solution to his own problem . Tell your friend or whoever to go and look for work.
Re: His Pastor Tell Him To Divorce Is Wife by bukatyne(f): 2:01pm On Nov 06, 2013
OP, Pray to God for breakthrough and....

Leave that your church
Re: His Pastor Tell Him To Divorce Is Wife by PrettyPrisca(f): 2:02pm On Nov 06, 2013
Wake up frm ur slumber man ur pastor want ur wife!
You can ask him to do deliverance for ur wifey sha....or avoid her for sometime to (make it in life).
Re: His Pastor Tell Him To Divorce Is Wife by demelza: 2:20pm On Nov 06, 2013
Tell your friend to go and apply himself diligently to work instead of spending his time seeking excuses from hungry men masquerading as pastors.

1 Like

Re: His Pastor Tell Him To Divorce Is Wife by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 07, 2013
I laugh in swahili ...... Heheeheheheheh
The man no get sence at all
Obviously he is lazy and is looking 4 shortcut. The wife should RUN with her kids becos his kind are the ones that goes diabolical and wouldn't mind sacrifiscing their kids and wifes 4 money.

And I have to add my sign off signature
E.T.T
Re: His Pastor Tell Him To Divorce Is Wife by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 07, 2013
The "Man of God" has spoken. Divorce your wife ASAP! cool

Who needs such a man anyways?

(1) (Reply)

If I Dont Sleep I Would Lose It / Marriage Proposal In A Marriage Reception. Ideas Needed. / What Was Your Childhood Dream/ambition And Where Are You Now?????????????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.