Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:58 PM

MY EXPERIENCE With GNLD Guys 25 Sept 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / MY EXPERIENCE With GNLD Guys 25 Sept 2013 (1141 Views)

The Hilarious Experience I Had With GNLD Marketers In Abuja. / My Experience With Gnld Headquarters At Gbagada / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MY EXPERIENCE With GNLD Guys 25 Sept 2013 by emmysoftyou: 3:24pm On Nov 06, 2013
the day i got there,one gateman close to the place told me they re fraud but told me to go and comfirm by myself,well what is in my mind is that if i hear the issue of paying b4 i get job,i will ran away.so after some minute of waitin outside the gate,i call the number again but later on, som1 was sent to pick me at the gate with two girls coming inside with me. So we enter and we sat together and others who were there waitin sat with us and we re upto 7 or 8 fellow on a round table listening to our gnld guy who spoke about how we become the boss of our own and they ask us questuons that will excite us..guys do you know how long this guy spoke at length that day.men it s was upto 4hrs b4 he started spiting on us,i mean spit dey come out from the guy mouth and hunger don dey wire me. Eventually,after speaking for close to 4hrs,the other guy(2hrs talking) or colleague was call to convince us more to register with N8500.i lie i didnt ve atm but the guy said he can withdraw my money with another atm,that they can do it , men i shake o,i mysteriously left the place without thier knowledge ,i think efcc need to checkmate dis pple bc they re deceptive in thier flyers and posters.sum up(about leaving b4 the issue of atm come up) one of the guy ask me if am dissapointed,i told him no bc the guy should ve understand i waste my tp to be there and he open a book and read a place that say that misconcoception and misleading the pple is part of business..pls be warn and be careful..
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With GNLD Guys 25 Sept 2013 by buoye1(m): 3:36pm On Nov 06, 2013
Thnk U
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With GNLD Guys 25 Sept 2013 by emmysoftyou: 3:47pm On Nov 06, 2013
you re welcome..those guys re good marketers but no time for that sha..
Re: MY EXPERIENCE With GNLD Guys 25 Sept 2013 by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 09, 2016
Please don't let those false messages discourage you from getting a good opportunity. I used to think so too, the thing is that most of them use false means to recruit people, that's the problem. There is someone I know, no one told me, I know her directly, she got that kind of text, but she deleted it, she got it again, then she went because of condition. My dear, it was actually a health organization sponsored by WHO, SAB and ACDC, trying to eradicate chronic disease in subsaharan West African countries. To cut the long story short, she has not been up to a year there, and she has almost finished building a two story building. This one I know her, it's not 'hear say', and she has a chance to travel abroad with one member of her family, everything fully paid for, and other benefits ooo...I shouted!!! Me I have joined the organization sef, I saw this with my korokoro eyes! I am in as am talking to you. Someone else has been there for about three months or so and he has bought a land. One has been there for like 13 months, and guess what he is giving as souvenir for his wedding? Customized iPads, refrigerators, etc. Everyone goes with something unique. My dear, since I saw, not heardooo, SAW, I joined immediately. If you doubt, you can meet the girl herself and the people I talked about and see their land, house, etc. I am in PH ATM, if you doubt, contact me with my email divyaempire22@gmail.com then I will show you you will see with your own eyes. Even if you are not in PH, we can make an arrangement. God bless.

(1) (Reply)

UPS, Ehealth And Pagebank Recruiting! / Massive Recruitment At College Of Advanced Health Science And Technology Ebonyi / A Graduate With Travel & Ticketing Experience Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.