Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,322 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Man Who Has Been Sleeping With Best Friend's Skeleton For 13 Years - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Man Who Has Been Sleeping With Best Friend's Skeleton For 13 Years (1658 Views)

Elderly Man Who Died Having Sex Remains Attached To Partner / Chinese Officials Looted $120bn Public Funds In 13 Years - Report / Imagine Being In Traffic For 13 Days! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Has Been Sleeping With Best Friend's Skeleton For 13 Years by gistdrill(m): 3:33pm On Nov 06, 2013
A 47 year-old man from Brazil has been found living with the skeleton of his best friend who died 13 years ago. Fabio Beraldo Rigol moved in to the cemetry after going broke and being abandoned by his family over his drug addiction.

The former broker only leaves to go into Santa Isabel, Brazil, to ask for food. He claims he found himself penniless and homeless after his business folded and he started using drugs. He said: “I’m more afraid of the living than the dead. I’ve never seen a ghost. It gets a bit quiet here sometimes, but I’m not a big talker, so it suits me. I’m not very good around living people.

see full story at: http://gistdrill..com/2013/11/man-who-has-been-sleeping-with-best.html drop your comment at the blog...

Re: Man Who Has Been Sleeping With Best Friend's Skeleton For 13 Years by Oppypoppy: 4:15pm On Nov 06, 2013
Wierd!!!
Re: Man Who Has Been Sleeping With Best Friend's Skeleton For 13 Years by Uwakuwak(f): 4:30pm On Nov 06, 2013
The effect of drugs

1 Like

Re: Man Who Has Been Sleeping With Best Friend's Skeleton For 13 Years by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 06, 2013
Effect of drugs...

Good friends don't allow friends do drugs.
Re: Man Who Has Been Sleeping With Best Friend's Skeleton For 13 Years by ronadeola(m): 5:42pm On Nov 06, 2013
:_The effect of satan.
Re: Man Who Has Been Sleeping With Best Friend's Skeleton For 13 Years by daret002(m): 5:58pm On Nov 06, 2013
That's strange..I really want to know why!
Re: Man Who Has Been Sleeping With Best Friend's Skeleton For 13 Years by Akshow: 6:03pm On Nov 06, 2013
ronadeola: :_The effect of satan.
wetin bring satan inside this equation? Smh for overzealous naija xtians and ther overt believe in devil and satan.
Re: Man Who Has Been Sleeping With Best Friend's Skeleton For 13 Years by Waspy(m): 6:59pm On Nov 06, 2013
Akshow: wetin bring satan inside this equation? Smh for overzealous naija xtians and ther overt believe in devil and satan.
grin bro, u never even see anythng
Re: Man Who Has Been Sleeping With Best Friend's Skeleton For 13 Years by Heliesha: 7:44pm On Nov 06, 2013
weirder than weird
Re: Man Who Has Been Sleeping With Best Friend's Skeleton For 13 Years by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 06, 2013
ETT!!
Re: Man Who Has Been Sleeping With Best Friend's Skeleton For 13 Years by AbuMikey(m): 9:00pm On Nov 06, 2013

holy lord of Freemasonry!!! shockedshocked

Re: Man Who Has Been Sleeping With Best Friend's Skeleton For 13 Years by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 06, 2013
same here..

I FEAR THE LIVING, MORE THAN THE DEAD..

#back from the dead..
Re: Man Who Has Been Sleeping With Best Friend's Skeleton For 13 Years by Michael14049(m): 8:34am On Nov 07, 2013
sadshocked shocked nawao sha
Re: Man Who Has Been Sleeping With Best Friend's Skeleton For 13 Years by Fynestboi: 10:21am On Nov 07, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked madness get level sha embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Man Who Has Been Sleeping With Best Friend's Skeleton For 13 Years by Youngsage: 6:14pm On Nov 07, 2013
Shamisoo: ETT!!
the effect of ETT
Re: Man Who Has Been Sleeping With Best Friend's Skeleton For 13 Years by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 07, 2013
Could this mean that the END is near? At a TIME like this, when mental institutions, rehabilitation centers, and miracle centers exist, such THINGS are not supposed to be heard of.

(1) (Reply)

South Africans Want To Leave China Over Xenophobia / Breaking: Russia President Putin Suspended As Honorary President / Joe Biden:u.s May Declare War Against Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.