Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,118 members, 7,807,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Jealousy Cause 9ice Glo Deal - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Jealousy Cause 9ice Glo Deal (1867 Views)

Video: Burna Boy – Jealousy / VIDEO: Mandy Dollz Ft. Selebobo – Jealousy / 9ice New Singles Adigun Ojuwon'lo, Attitude & Everyday (free Downloads) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jealousy Cause 9ice Glo Deal by lucabrasi(m): 10:35pm On Jul 12, 2008
The relationship between Abolore Akande (9ice) and his long time fiancée, Toni Payne, is said to be in a shaky state. Inside source revealed that the over N10 million endorsement deal offered to Dbanj by Glo Mobile some weeks ago was actually meant for 9ice.

The gist is that when a female Glo representative tried to contact 9ice on his phone to discuss the deal, Toni was the one who picked the call. Thinking the caller was one of those trying to snatch 9ice from her, she rained insults on the caller. The following day, Dbanj was offered the endorsement deal.

Right now, 9ice is said to be fuming, and has refused to see his long time lover for days now.
http://www.compassnewspaper.com/news.php?extend.915

i think this girl needs to chill out on the real now
Re: Jealousy Cause 9ice Glo Deal by busygirl(f): 10:49pm On Jul 12, 2008
lol. . . na wa oo, i have never heard of nigerian compass before. Anywayz, i hope the gist is true. if true, T.P should take a chill pill. It's not good for her to be jealous, especially now that she's pregnant, she will just give herself hypertension grin
Re: Jealousy Cause 9ice Glo Deal by debosky(m): 10:53pm On Jul 12, 2008
So Glo is so silly that they would change their minds in a second? Why not send him an email or something?

Don't they have regular communication channels that they use to contact these stars? I don't really believe the story. If Glo wanted to get in touch with 9ice for a show, they would find a way to do it and not hurriedly change over to D'banj.

So 9ice will soon be a father? Congrats to him. cool
Re: Jealousy Cause 9ice Glo Deal by djd1(m): 11:11pm On Jul 12, 2008
ladies and gentlemen, dont believe this story. its all rumors spreading about. toni P is not pregnant. 9ice officially confirmed dat. check bellanaija .

and companies don't contact artist directly to nail any deal. artist do have their own management. the only thing artist does is sign papers and fulfill their part of the contract.

lie lie people. saying things they dont know
Re: Jealousy Cause 9ice Glo Deal by busygirl(f): 11:19pm On Jul 12, 2008
@ DJ-D, it was confirmed by vibedownloads online magazine and i just saw it again on www.underdarock.com tonight confirming t.p's pregancy
Re: Jealousy Cause 9ice Glo Deal by kaypumpin2(m): 11:41pm On Jul 12, 2008
now payne is causing pain, but on a serious note,this whole thing can't be true as no learned and sensible lady will be that impulsive , but thats a personal opinion though
Re: Jealousy Cause 9ice Glo Deal by lucabrasi(m): 10:14am On Jul 13, 2008
i dont know if its absolutely true or not but management companies dont work in nigeria with our artiste's like they do in maybe america with the stars,i dont think our nigerian artistes are that busy to the extent of leaving business decisions ,shows especially an important endorsement solely in the hands of a manager,im sure as big as 9ice is,he is still hustling for endorsements and shows on his own,as for toni payne i think looking at the way she acts around 9ice,the pictures and general body language i think she s possesive
Re: Jealousy Cause 9ice Glo Deal by lakeside4love(m): 4:34pm On Jul 13, 2008
Rumors!Rumors!!Rumors!!!

Press n dia stupid Rumors, they will find any means to sell their papers,
Re: Jealousy Cause 9ice Glo Deal by GUNNER(f): 7:57am On Jul 14, 2008
Re: Jealousy Cause 9ice Glo Deal by FLOWSHOW: 1:05pm On Jul 14, 2008
what if shes pregnant, is anything bad about that ? abi una no like to see alapomeji junior, erinlakatabu

@and toni,
i think she knows where she came from, naija naija gurls are dangerous
.she doesnt want to end up like 2face , with many concubines, she is guarding her prized possession .lol
Re: Jealousy Cause 9ice Glo Deal by chasisgirl(f): 1:18pm On Jul 14, 2008
tony payne ko, toni pain ni. i hope she wont give our lovely 9ice headache o, she should get this into her head now now ,
9ice is an artist and he must have many girlfriends o. ehen.
Re: Jealousy Cause 9ice Glo Deal by javalove(m): 2:48pm On Jul 14, 2008
do u think artistes are irresponsible? so if u were dating an artiste, u wud resign to faith about ur hubby having loads and loads of gals? Ko da ooo

(1) (Reply)

Asa's Beautiful Imperfection Released Today / Rick Ross Coming To Lagos, Ghana And South Africa / GEJ Presidential Campaign Song "Na You We Want"- Wack Or Not | Listen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.