Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,991 members, 7,806,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Noun Agreement With Nysc - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Noun Agreement With Nysc (1385 Views)

Urgent Help Needed With Nysc Reg Plz / National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) Graduates And Nysc Exclusion Letter. / My Grouse With NYSC Corp Members that are Graduate of Medicine and Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Noun Agreement With Nysc by OkchukwuNwuche: 5:19pm On Nov 06, 2013
Good day fellow nairalanders, could someone in the house update me on the terms of agreement reached between nysc and national open university of Nigeria?
Re: Noun Agreement With Nysc by austine4real(m): 5:21pm On Nov 06, 2013
Go to Noun website bro
Re: Noun Agreement With Nysc by willylordsway: 10:38am On Nov 09, 2013
i will like to register as a law student, and hold an insurance certificate of acii(lon), mba(uniben), nce(unilag), plus others. how do i regiter, 2. can still come in for 2013, 3.any exemption for maturity etc. william
Re: Noun Agreement With Nysc by OkchukwuNwuche: 3:24am On Nov 17, 2013
The next registration should be around january, u can enquire from people around u so u can go personally to the study centre in ur state of residence and make enquiries... All the best...

(1) (Reply)

. / Anambra State Alawi Paid Or Not?? / 2013 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State...let's Know Ourselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.