Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,845 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:11 AM

Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) - Art, Graphics & Video (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) (224803 Views)

Oscar Ukonu: The Nigerian Who Can Draw Everything With Pen / How To Draw A Minion... / How To Draw A Detailed Smiley Face Using Adobe Illustrator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by corlin2(m): 2:46am On Oct 10, 2015
<a href="http://fineartamerica.com/art/all/photograph/iphone+cases" style="font: 10pt arial; text-decoration: underline;">photograph iphone cases for sale</a>
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by corlin2(m): 2:47am On Oct 10, 2015
<a href="http://fineartamerica.com/art/photographs/sky/all" style="font: 10pt arial; text-decoration: underline;">sky photographs for sale</a>

Please visit
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by DerrickM(m): 4:43pm On Oct 15, 2015
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by dhraay(m): 8:46am On Oct 18, 2015
Nice works
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by onitiju: 2:02pm On Nov 04, 2015
If you are into hand made art work of any kind( such as ankara bags/shoes, beads bags/shoes or purse, sculpture, drawing and painting etc) and want your products to be patronised by people across Africa and beyond. Kindly add 08124331663 for whatsapp chat or email arceze@yahoo.com
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Phemmygbl(m): 11:23am On Nov 06, 2015
lmfao
miracleofgod:
Thus; I am not really good at drawing, and I am a science student, I don't study art when I was in secondary school, But I love showing my drawing talent with PEN/BIRO,
check the following out........................

1 Like

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by papamos: 5:12pm On Nov 08, 2015
hello,could any of you please recommend a book that can be easy to follow and understand and help teach and improve once drawing skill in illustration and portrait drawing.also link to youtube vids would also be appreciated

1 Like

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by unbeat007(m): 10:53am On Nov 09, 2015
Drew this for secondary school students as projects. part of the things that have kept me busy since this our long Vacation. #proudlyZikite

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by DerrickM(m): 1:25am On Nov 10, 2015
Proko Tutorials: Fundamentals of Drawings
It's a actually a premium DVD but the creator made short videos for free on his youtube from the tutorial

https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLR2KBLDDnZz3Ec8LZ66IDS--P9g3TdwOM

Study the works of Glen Vlippu and Mark Kistler who are awesome tutors of old...#GrandMasters...

papamos:
hello,could any of you please recommend a book
that can be easy to follow and understand and help
teach and improve once drawing skill in illustration
and portrait drawing.also link to youtube vids would
also be appreciated
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by DerrickM(m): 8:05am On Nov 11, 2015
Cartoonized a friend's picture for the fun of it...my very 1st attempt. Hope y'all like it...

Tools: Hand drawn using a wacom digital tab and coloured using various brushes with blending modes in Photoshop CS5

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by ayanfe96(f): 8:55am On Nov 18, 2015
Kindly hit this link to view my throwback yaro art work. http://luluartension..com.ng/2015/11/who-yaro-is-this.html?m=1
Pls support by placing a comment. God bless #LuluArts Kindly rebc
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Dizney(m): 5:28pm On Dec 23, 2015
Greetings to y'all!

Take a break to read Heroes Nigeria Online.

Download link is coming soon.
Share with your friends, and don't forget to rate it online. Let's celebrate what we have...5 star!! #proudlyNigeria
Your Love...@comicwhiz
m.webtoons.com/en/challenge/heroes-nigeria/conception/viewer?title_no=15236&episode_no=1

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by DerrickM(m): 6:00pm On Dec 24, 2015
Greetings to you as well @DIZNEY. I personally read through your comic. As a CG Blogger who follows the comic industry in Nigeria,Africa & the International scene. You seriously need to re-learn how to draw better to proportion & scale. I advise you join the Association of Comic Makers of Nigeria(ACMON) & Nigerian Comic Artists Group (NCAG) on facebook ASAP. You got the potential & passion so I can do is encourage you to get better. Best Regards...

Dizney:
Greetings to y'all!

Take a break to read Heroes Nigeria Online.

Download link is coming soon.
Share with your friends, and don't forget to rate it online. Let's celebrate what we have...5 star!! #proudlyNigeria
Your Love...@comicwhiz
m.webtoons.com/en/challenge/heroes-nigeria/conception/viewer?title_no=15236&episode_no=1
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Dizney(m): 10:22pm On Dec 25, 2015
DerrickM:
Greetings to you as well @DIZNEY. I personally read through your comic. As a CG Blogger who follows the comic industry in Nigeria,Africa & the International scene. You seriously need to re-learn how to draw better to proportion & scale. I advise you join the Association of Comic Makers of Nigeria(ACMON) & Nigerian Comic Artists Group (NCAG) on facebook ASAP. You got the potential & passion so I can do is encourage you to get better. Best Regards...

Yeah thanks, working on that!...had to rush some pages because of school.
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by aolumaxi(m): 2:39pm On Dec 26, 2015
Onegai:
Guys, don't be shy. Please put up your drawings, let's see them. We can only grow if we participate.
me I can't see the drawing link oooo
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by DerrickM(m): 9:58pm On Dec 26, 2015
You are welcome. Please just work more like you plan to do on your art before you put anything again. Don't rush to please anyone just do something good 1st. The quality isn't quite there yet compared to the average comics online and even in print on the Naija scene. best regards

Dizney:

Yeah thanks, working on that!...had to rush some pages because of school.
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by DerrickM(m): 10:06pm On Dec 26, 2015
I don't think you are responding to the correct comment,dude. It doesn't have a drawing link there in the 1st place. angry sad undecided

aolumaxi:
me I can't see the drawing link oooo
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Dizney(m): 12:21am On Dec 27, 2015
DerrickM:
You are welcome. Please just work more like you plan to do on your art before you put anything again. Don't rush to please anyone just do something good 1st. The quality isn't quite there yet compared to the average comics online and even in print on the Naija scene. best regards

thanks for concern, the thing is i am doing it alone here, still can't find someone who has the same interest here in school to be a companion, you know rub minds together, correct mistakes and all, anyway, working on my arts everyday, episode 2 will be better. are you a writter too?
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by DerrickM(m): 11:15am On Dec 27, 2015
Aiit,I guessed as much. You keep searching because it's better working as a team. Now about me being a writer?!! Am a just a creative person who is a comic fan & enthusiast but hey anywhere I can help you out,no problem.

Dizney:

thanks for concern, the thing is i am doing it alone here, still can't find someone who has the same interest here in school to be a companion, you know rub minds together, correct mistakes and all, anyway, working on my arts everyday, episode 2 will be better. are you a writter too?
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by aolumaxi(m): 11:54am On Dec 27, 2015
DerrickM:
I don't think you are responding to the correct comment,dude. It doesn't have a drawing link there in the 1st place. angry sad undecided

what I meant is that, I cnt find d drawing lesson bro
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by DerrickM(m): 2:09pm On Dec 27, 2015
Ok,brov,you're 1 on the last page they've a lot of info shared before here so look over the page not the recent one. I share this before in an earlier post so follow the links.

Proko Tutorials: Fundamentals of Drawings
It's a actually a premium DVD but the creator made short videos for free on his youtube from the tutorial

https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLR2KBLDDnZz3Ec8LZ66IDS--P9g3TdwOM

Study the works of Glen Vlippu and Mark Kistler who are awesome tutors of old...#GrandMasters...

aolumaxi:
what I meant is that, I cnt find d drawing lesson bro
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Dizney(m): 12:02am On Dec 29, 2015
DerrickM:
Aiit,I guessed as much. You keep searching because it's better working as a team. Now about me being a writer?!! Am a just a creative person who is a comic fan & enthusiast but hey anywhere I can help you out,no problem.

couldn't find your mail...bbm 562838AE
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by DerrickM(m): 7:54am On Dec 29, 2015
Look below this comment of mine,my email,mobile & whatsapp no is there. Even my former comments still have my details there but anyways expect a buzz from me,cheers

Dizney:

couldn't find your mail...bbm 562838AE
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Kazil1(m): 4:17pm On Jan 05, 2016
Creative art whatsapp group 4 art $ graphic student, if u r interested kindly drob ur num or add 07033322685

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by DerrickM(m): 9:51am On Jan 07, 2016
If you are interested in creating your own comics you definitely love this link below:

http://www.creativebloq.com/comics/guide-create-publish-comic-book-71515975
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by hopyroll(m): 12:30pm On Jan 25, 2016
HELLO NLS, PLS I REALLY WANT TO LEARN HOW TO DRAW. CAN SOMEONE HELP ME OUT
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by hopyroll(m): 12:36pm On Jan 25, 2016
Goldenheart:
hmmm... What did I miss?!

Less than 4 min.
Weldon bros......I must confess that I really admire Ur talent and Ur extension of helping hands to fellow NLS.....
Pls, I really want to learn diz art of a tin, how can u help me
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Nobody: 1:49am On Jan 26, 2016
By Aleex Manole ..

Now this is what they call SPICK & SPAN.

1 Like

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 26, 2016
I was feeling sleepy when I did this one though.

1 Like

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by DerrickM(m): 6:01pm On Jan 29, 2016
Dude,there is no picture in your post at all. So repost ASAP,best regards...

darkenedrebel:
I was feeling sleepy when I did this one though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (29) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.