Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:16 PM

Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) - Art, Graphics & Video (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) (224802 Views)

Oscar Ukonu: The Nigerian Who Can Draw Everything With Pen / How To Draw A Minion... / How To Draw A Detailed Smiley Face Using Adobe Illustrator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by bankolefun(m): 4:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
pencil sketch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by DerrickM(m): 8:55pm On Jul 11, 2016
Guardian Prime - Traditional Sketch Practice

Paper*Clutch Pencils*Micron Pens*Coloured Pencils*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 12, 2016
This was culled from Art world on Instagram

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Millex(m): 11:33pm On Jul 14, 2016
Drew this today

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Odgfidelity(m): 11:36am On Jul 15, 2016
I am a beginner, simply interested in artworks and graphics. Forgive me if my work look childish, it is the right path to getting to be an expert!

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Odgfidelity(m): 11:41am On Jul 15, 2016
More

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Bobs126: 8:32pm On Jul 20, 2016
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Bobs126: 8:38pm On Jul 20, 2016
Check inn here to see my latest graphics works.............. https://www.nairaland.com/3213854/bobsconcept-portfolio#47735020
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by teledola(m): 11:54am On Jul 22, 2016
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by DerrickM(m): 6:15pm On Jul 22, 2016
Scarface Remix - The Digital Version

Started with pencils then scanned into Photoshop,inked & coloured with my wacom tab in Photoshop...

1 Share

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by therealrajgupta: 12:47pm On Jul 24, 2016
Who do you guys think of this? I found it the other day. I also found this teaser and the website:

www.thedauntlessdaivdanthony.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRZHeZ6WwAY

1 Share

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by hamrof(m): 5:20pm On Jul 25, 2016
pls my brothers and sisters rate those work of mine.......criticise them embarassedpls my brothers and sisters rate those work of mine.......criticise them

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by kris(m): 1:32am On Jul 29, 2016
Hey, I'm searching for a talented artist to work on a project for the upcoming iOS 10. Hit me up if you're interested.

darkenedrebel:
So I had some free time today and decided to flirt with my sketch pad for a while. Old habits never die easily huh.
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 03, 2016
Onegai:

There's a book called "Drawing with the left side of the brain", my mum read it and started understanding what I was doing. She's 64. ANYONE can learn how to draw, you drew as a child and write everyday. Which means that you already know 30% of what you need to learn. Drawing is the handwriting to creating objects

Hello, u a girl?

Check my profile see my drawings.
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 05, 2016
Millex:
Drew this today
It's really Good.
I checked yer profile because I had a thought this was a self portrait.
It is. How do you draw it? White yer picture? Or mirror?
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Millex(m): 10:05pm On Aug 05, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
It's really Good.
I checked yer profile because I had a thought this was a self portrait.
It is. How do you draw it? White yer picture? Or mirror?
I used a picture in drawing, tho that's not me
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by handsam(m): 3:26am On Aug 06, 2016
What do you think puffy??

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 06, 2016
Millex:

I used a picture in drawing, tho that's not me
Are you sure that ain't you?
Since you say it aint you,DO you half a self portrait?
I tried 2 do a self portrait 1nce in the mirror
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by PreciousRahl(m): 9:20am On Aug 06, 2016
handsam:
Nice, both xters look familiar
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 06, 2016
handsam:
You draw this? You do art Handsam?
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by handsam(m): 9:31am On Aug 06, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
You draw this? You do art Handsam?

Yes...Yes I do grin
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by handsam(m): 9:33am On Aug 06, 2016
PreciousRahl:

Nice, both xters look familiar

Yea cheesy...Please refer to my signature today
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 06, 2016
handsam:

Yes...Yes I do grin
you bet not be lieng angry
....it's good,yer work
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by handsam(m): 9:47am On Aug 06, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
you bet not be lieng angry
....it's good,yer work

Yes hommie grin ...I trust you will refer to my signature wink
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 06, 2016
handsam:

Yes hommie grin ...I trust you will refer to my signature wink
you didn't draw them,did you? angry
No Handsam, not this time. I'm voting the mod.
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by handsam(m): 9:59am On Aug 06, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
you didn't draw them,did you? angry
No Handsam, not this time. I'm voting the mod.

Puffy wink ..You can still add Vizkiz in your vote cheesy

Pretty please smiley
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 06, 2016
handsam:

Puffy wink ..You can still add Vizkiz in your vote cheesy

Pretty please smiley
but today is finals,I can only vote 1
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by handsam(m): 10:06am On Aug 06, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
but today is finals,I can only vote 1

Is that so
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 06, 2016
handsam:

Is that so
yes,home boy.
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by handsam(m): 10:16am On Aug 06, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
yes,home boy.

Just add his namecry
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 06, 2016
handsam:

Just add his namecry

No. I want 2 vote mod man[
Hey,Why are you so for Viz winning? Ya'll friends?
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by judy57(f): 3:44pm On Aug 08, 2016
Nothing much, just a simple drawing and the second image was an attempt of a 3 dimensional ladder.

so what do y'all think?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (29) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.