Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,341 members, 7,808,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) - Art, Graphics & Video (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) (225121 Views)

Oscar Ukonu: The Nigerian Who Can Draw Everything With Pen / How To Draw A Minion... / How To Draw A Detailed Smiley Face Using Adobe Illustrator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Ayordeyleyy(m): 1:42pm On Apr 21, 2017
[quote author=SeyeLords post=55655552] no problem
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Ayordeyleyy(m): 1:42pm On Apr 21, 2017
SeyeLords:
Please add me up.. Thanks 08133589030
no issue
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by paste007(m): 7:58pm On Apr 30, 2017
who wants to buy a small 16mp camera good for instagram/ facebook any youtubes pictures and videos in abuja
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by paste007(m): 8:01pm On Apr 30, 2017
SeyeLords:
I must commend this forum. You guys rock. As a lover of art, I feel this is one place I should be. I'm looking foward to having partners in this world of arts especially photography.. Once again, great forum kiss
i havea 16mp camerafor sale if interested hd videos and beautiful picture quality

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by effie03(f): 10:51am On May 01, 2017
Are you a lover of art and music? if yes, then you need to be part of our WhatsApp Art exhibition. To take part simply SEND the keyword "MMA" to 08184464551 or 09095182980 via WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by SeyeLords: 2:42pm On May 23, 2017
paste007:
i havea 16mp camerafor sale if interested hd videos and beautiful picture quality
how much is it going for
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by paste007(m): 3:49pm On May 23, 2017
SeyeLords:
how much is it going for
your late...it has been sold
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by adexsimply(m): 5:10pm On Jun 07, 2017
Onegai:
Hello, please can I send you a PM?
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Onegai(f): 1:56am On Jun 08, 2017
adexsimply:
Hello, please can I send you a PM?

Okay
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by 3verblazing(m): 10:36am On Jun 19, 2017
wont be "missing in action"..i join the league with this

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by onyekaonyema: 1:38pm On Jun 30, 2017
Hello, great thread, any whatsapp, strictly art group available?, will love to join
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by VindicatedTee(m): 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2017
Onegai:
Thanks. You don't have to be an artist to draw or learn, a lot of graphic artist would benefit from it. Overseas, graphic arts learn Art skills, but in Nigeria, we just buy a mac or download PS and CorelDraw. It usually shows the lack of drawing skills and design skills afterwards.

Pls am a novice,i need your comments,this is a biro work.

1 Share

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by yondiamekenpach: 11:37am On Jul 12, 2017
VindicatedTee:

Pls am a novice,i need your comments,this is a biro work.

grin grin waris dis "baba ibeji"....

no mind me oh just joking...u try sha
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by VindicatedTee(m): 12:25pm On Jul 15, 2017
yondiamekenpach:

grin grin waris dis "baba ibeji"....
no mind me oh just joking...u try sha

Thanks Bro
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Naijaguy12345(m): 9:30pm On Jul 19, 2017
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Sleyanya1(m): 8:40pm On Jul 28, 2017
My last human sketch.

Sorry for posting this here but I'll really love a few pointers and criticism for pros out here.

Once again I apologise if it deviates the thread.

@Onegai I really need your coaching o. Thanks

5 Likes

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Sleyanya1(m): 11:34pm On Jul 28, 2017
Onegai:

Hey, you could go to Artworld and buy a sketchpad for like N1,000. Or some shops in VI sell for N500. But you get limited sheets in that sketchpad (like 30). What I can do, is for those coming for the Drawing class, is buy you sheets of paper, A1 size, at N7/sheet. Most art students divide those sheets into half or more sizes and make their own sketchpads with hardbacks or a plywood or masonite board backing, for support. Not only can you add more sheets to that sketchpad, it's reusable and will cost you much less than a pre-made one and can take over 200 sheets. So it lasts longer.

Don't know what to say as this is 2017. I'm still new on NL. Can you please help me
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Sleyanya1(m): 12:31pm On Aug 03, 2017
Anyone who sees or contacts NL Onegai should please tell him or her that a tread she created way back 2013 has inspired a soul deeply.

Visited your blog (Alison crimson.) and was also inspired not just by your works but your enthusiasm, passion, language usage etc.

I'd really love to Contact you pls Onegai.

Thanks.
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by dsgrart: 1:03pm On Aug 06, 2017
a piece by me.
I.G @dsgrart

Medium: Generals Charcoal 8b (soft)
Card: Alabaster Board smileya piece by me.
I.G @dsgrart

Medium: Generals Charcoal 8b (soft)
Card: Alabaster Board

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Ayordeyleyy(m): 3:21pm On Aug 07, 2017
title:its feeling progress shot please follow guys IG:Pauls_arrt

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 07, 2017
Sleyanya1:
Anyone who sees or contacts NL Onegai should please tell him or her that a tread she created way back 2013 has inspired a soul deeply.

Visited your blog (Alison crimson.) and was also inspired not just by your works but your enthusiasm, passion, language usage etc.

I'd really love to Contact you pls Onegai. Cc Onegai

Thanks.
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by dsgrart: 4:42pm On Aug 07, 2017
Ayordeyleyy:
title:its feeling progress shot please follow guys IG:Pauls_arrt
wow.. a great work.. graphite or wah? follow I.G: @dsgrart
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Ayordeyleyy(m): 6:10pm On Aug 07, 2017
dsgrart:
wow.. a great work.. graphite or wah? follow I.G: @dsgrart
graphite and charcoal powder
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Sleyanya1(m): 8:40pm On Aug 07, 2017
[quote author=LadyPrecy post=59241414][/quote]

Please dear, I'm not seeing message attached to the quote.

Thanks.
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Sammymyte(m): 7:18am On Aug 08, 2017
Here's my recent job delivered.... IG:tegadraws

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Adewuyi463: 4:05pm On Aug 22, 2017
8-DAYS TO GO...
MAKE 10,OOO WITH New WEMA BANK application ALAT) 100% Real

Pls don’t say its a scam, because that is the most used word in the online business platform.

This is WEMA BANK for real! This is how it works;

During the sign up process u will need to fill in ur bvn no. and other stuff too. After that u will have to upload some stuff like
U ar done, this process won't take u 5min, immediately u will see ur account no. after that u will need to fund ur account with atleast 500naira.
Now here is the interesting part, get ur referrer code, refer ur fwends n family, each person u refer u get 1000 naira each from them.

it’s as easy as that! 10k is worth the stress, so Enjoy! Refer as much as you can and earn as you refer. Transfer the money to an active account and withdraw using ur atm.

1. Join the family
Download ALAT from Google Play or the Apple App Store, sign up with your BVN and phone number, then upload a couple of basic documents to activate your account.

2. Refer your friends
Open the ALAT app, sign in and click Refer a Friend on the menu to get your unique referral code. Share this code with your friends by chat, SMS, email or on social media.

3. Cash out
For every friend who joins ALAT with your referral code and funds their ALAT account with 500 naira, we'll give you a gift of 500 naira. When you refer up to ten friends who all fund their ALAT accounts with 500 naira and upload required documents, we'll add 5,000 naira to your account for a total of 10,000 naira.

Remember my Referral code is AIY5VG

AIY5VG
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by oyinlino(m): 5:55pm On Aug 22, 2017
I appreciate everyone who has supported us thus far, you are the reason we are still in the race to win. Thank you!
Voting in stage two ends by 11:59pm today and we are voting non stop until the last minute.
You can still cast your votes, its the reason we are still standing.
* *Note: if u have voted before, you can still vote again after 24hrs*
Click on the link, It won't take a minute I promise
Vote for Fisayo Ajomole in the fcmb flexx your creativity contest.
https://apply.fcmb.com/FlexxYourCreativity-2/entry/Z7JLM8C1
Thank you!
Let's win this!
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by SRK1(m): 5:41pm On Sep 17, 2017
PROFESSIONAL Ebook formatters and cover designers needed!

We are a writing firm that needs EXPERT cover designer and people that can format ebook for publishing.

The formatting part involves laying out the e-book according to a template we will send you, or sometimes in accordance with the templates of popular publishing platforms as Kindle, Scrivener, Smashwords and other similar platforms.

The cover design involves using anything from Powerpoint, Photoshop or any other application at all, to design eye-catching and elegant covers. You will be supplied with all texts that will go onto the cover.

This is an ongoing relationship with a tendency of getting high work volume.

If you are up for this, get in touch ASAP at:

mavenwriter02@gmail.com.

We still need professional writers, both creative and expert nonfiction writers at this firm.

Cheers!
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by pinkcita: 12:31am On Sep 18, 2017
I need A pencil or pen hand drawing artist now.. Whatsapp me at +1(240)360-3547...instant cash for your troubles pls this is urgent
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Hambruce: 12:13am On Sep 23, 2017
visit @sohzart on IG for ur dope toon works, logos,flyers and dope art designs..or whatsapp this number 08114913455

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (29) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.