Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) - Art, Graphics & Video (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) (225147 Views)

Oscar Ukonu: The Nigerian Who Can Draw Everything With Pen / How To Draw A Minion... / How To Draw A Detailed Smiley Face Using Adobe Illustrator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by bankolefun(m): 4:48pm On Mar 27, 2018
my sketches @pasuma contact me at via whatsapp 0814331766,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by jojoarmano(m): 10:19pm On Apr 03, 2018
Freehand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by samopex: 8:27am On Apr 13, 2018
still life drawing of a hand.
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by samopex: 8:28am On Apr 13, 2018
samopex:
still life drawing of a hand.
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by samopex: 8:30am On Apr 13, 2018
[quote author=samopex post=66669114][/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by samopex: 8:32am On Apr 13, 2018
current piece

7 Likes

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Ochadez(m): 3:42pm On Apr 13, 2018
Hello,

Good morning
My name is PECO and am here to tell you a little about myself that catch your fantasy.
?
Now peco is an online sales rep for jumia(jumia agent/consultant). He's sole duty/aim as a jumia online sales rep is to help you place your orders.
This is how it works. You tell me what you'd like to purchase from our site i'll gladly help make the search give you options of what we have or better still to make things fast you send me a screenshot of what you want.
I place the order using the following details of you
1) Full name
2) delivery address
3) Phone number
4) State of delivery

Your questions should be why do i need an agent when i can just place the order myself.
Here are some few reasons why you should place your order through ME(agent peco)
1) You get 25% discount on shipping fee when you order item or items above #10,000 *This is valid to other states apart from lagos*
2) I will help you track every order placed through me and see that you get it ASAP
3) Should in case you have any issue with the item bought to you i can help you process a refund for the item.
you get your money back or a fresh item

I hope i've been able to convince you why you should place your order through me.
Just think of anything we have it.. is it phones,Tv, Aircondition(Ac), rechargeable fans, wristwatches, laptops, books, clothes (for babies adult teenagers, youth) , hair growth, hairs,inverter,ups,g­­­­­­­­­­­enerator inverter, remote ceiling fan, UPS etc I can actually give you thousands of things we sell.
My name is PECO
JUMIA SALES REP

contact me via
facebook: peco ochade
whatsapp: 07063167743
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by lightmen: 12:11am On Apr 16, 2018
You jus have to get started with the first step which is sketching it out no matter how hurrible you think it looks

1 Like

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by lightmen: 12:15am On Apr 16, 2018
this is lovely
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by samopex: 9:58pm On Apr 19, 2018
finished piece.
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by samopex: 10:02pm On Apr 19, 2018
concluded

10 Likes

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Sanyjay(m): 12:23pm On Apr 28, 2018
My new work

2 Likes

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by glo3nity: 10:53am On May 02, 2018
Artistic creation of PencilTalks (08039425764)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Bruemath(m): 12:10am On May 09, 2018
Nice piece
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:31pm On May 11, 2018
BOLAJIAJANI:
Nice thing you are doing here. Although, I'm no artist but in the nearest future I might give the art a try. BTW, some nice works you have on your blog.
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Jonifech: 7:33pm On May 15, 2018
Thanks so much for your teachings

For more tech posts, visitJONINET MEDIA
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Slimszy: 10:00am On May 18, 2018
My drawing.. Link up through DM /08066463938 to place an order

6 Likes

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Nobody: 9:44am On May 19, 2018
Are you a talented Graphic designer
Can you showcase your works to members who will have interest in your works!
Will you like to connect with great designers in the society,
perhaps you need a graphic design job.. Or you want to learn and be a Pro in designing,
Then you've come to the right place,
*GRAPHIC PRO EDITION GROUP* is the right place for you to be, join us, be part of us and have fun.

Share with your friends!!

https:///9nCQh2qAbpQKVNQJMDEaVe
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Syphonn(m): 2:49pm On May 24, 2018
As a graphic designer, there are many tools and techniques you'll want to master. Whether you use Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, other software or even the traditional pen and paper, we've got tips and tutorials that'll help you develop your style, increase your skill set and inspire you to try something new.

If you're interested in mastering the art of pattern design, learning how to use geometric shapes and textures in your designs, finding out how to create urban type or working with a retro style on a new project, you've come to the right place.

Visit https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAqvgkcNxVbttPACGNuctsg?view_as=subscriber
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Elvisman01: 8:54pm On Jun 20, 2018
Good day,

Trust you doing great?

It takes hard work, dedication and hours of practice for YOU to be where you are today,Page International Financial Services Limited admires your passion and sentiments

Money should not spoil your plans for this Year when you can access instant QUICK CASH

Start a project with EASE today...We've Got You covered.

Our business model is to provide simple money solutions to you with lower rate. Get from 200 thousand to 5 Million naira without collateral and guarantor just with the following scanned documents

- 6 Months Salary Account Bank Statement (PDF format) from December 2017 till today, you can generate it yourself via internet banking, it is acceptable provided it is PDF.
- FG means of Identification (Voters card, Drivers license, International passport, National ID card)
- Work ID card
- Employment letter/Confirmation letter/Salary review/Last promotion letter(Optional)

We also do Buy Backs of Loans from Microfinance Banks in case you have and disburse the remaining balance to you at lower rates.

Look forward to meeting your needs and expectations.

Kindly call to get started

08039532322 or via

enwodu@pagefinance.com
www.pagefinancials.com
Best Regards.
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Inehmesit: 11:57pm On Jul 04, 2018
Slimszy:
My drawing.. Link up through DM /08066463938 to place an order
It looks so real, how did you achieve this, which pencil did you use?
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 13, 2018
Nice chart section, See information and photos of Elija Alex Ogoko a boy who perfectly sketched a graphic of DAVIDO the Nigerian Legendary art with no noticeable mistake, https://www.nerroloaded.com.ng/2018/07/see-young-boy-who-sketched-copy-of.html All he asks from everyone is to help share this till it gets to The DMW Boss.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Rushmore(f): 3:32pm On Aug 02, 2018
Ayordeyleyy:
what y'all think
Wow..
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Nobody: 4:53am On Aug 05, 2018
Goldenheart:
hmmm... What did I miss?!
Less than 4 min.
Please, can we chat on Whatsapp? My number is: 08063613471
Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by bankolefun(m): 5:23pm On Aug 06, 2018
portrait of of the old slimshady ..hit me on whatapp @08143317669 for your portraits at affordable rate!!

1 Like

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by olabeth(f): 6:55pm On Aug 11, 2018
I love all this .please I need someone
who can help train my kid during holiday because she is always drawing on anything. Location (ibadan ).

1 Like

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Zedoo(m): 7:14pm On Aug 11, 2018
Oil/acrylic on canvass.

18x24 inches.

Call/WhatsApp +2348105683368.

Nationwide/worldwide delivery, no extra charges.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) by Zedoo(m): 7:17pm On Aug 11, 2018
A doodle

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (29) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.