Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,577 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Nigerian Students Prefer ASUU Strike To Be Called Off Next Year? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Students Prefer ASUU Strike To Be Called Off Next Year? (1063 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / Students Dont Want ASUU Strike To End - ASUU President / Has ASUU Strike Been Called Off? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Students Prefer ASUU Strike To Be Called Off Next Year? by PasD(m): 6:28pm On Nov 06, 2013
It seems to me to be that Nigerians easily get used to misfortunes. They easily adapt to political evils like misappropriation of funds, mal-administartion, napotism, favouratism and many more uncountable social and political vices. Before you know it, the have made a joke of everything!

With reference to the recent development on the FG/ASUU saga, I contacted our clients (who are mostly Nigerian students) to get ready to come back to school and was baffled by the response they gave me.

As a matter of fact, 99% of the students I contacted were happy to inform me that no matter whether ASUU calls off the strike or not, they have made up their minds to resume school next year February!

They also assured me that this is the mind of every other Nigerian student.

One of the striking comments I got was from a final year student of Imo State University (name withheld). Thus:
"PasD, pls I'm begining to enjoy this strike and I don't want them to call it off. The year is almost over. Let them just wait till next year joor"

Revolution, revival, renovation is far from 9ja o. If we continue to get used to marginalisation
Re: Nigerian Students Prefer ASUU Strike To Be Called Off Next Year? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 06, 2013
Are you sure that anonymous quote is not from me because am a final year imo star and i support continuation of strike. tongue tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students Prefer ASUU Strike To Be Called Off Next Year? by PasD(m): 8:09pm On Nov 06, 2013
Emzybrown: Are you sure that anonymous quote is not from me because am a final year imo star and i support continuation of strike. tongue tongue tongue tongue
lolz. The quote is not from you but as the case may be you have supported my argument and confirmed my curiousity.....

But if I may ask, can u tell me the reason(s) why u support continuation of strike?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students Prefer ASUU Strike To Be Called Off Next Year? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 06, 2013
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttcccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Nigerian Students Prefer ASUU Strike To Be Called Off Next Year? by PasD(m): 8:26pm On Nov 06, 2013
shocked
Messilo: Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttcccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Nigerian Students Prefer ASUU Strike To Be Called Off Next Year? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 06, 2013
PasD: lolz. The quote is not from you but as the case may be you have supported my argument and confirmed my curiousity.....

But if I may ask, can u tell me the reason(s) why u support continuation of strike?

1. am now fat meaning i eat healthy foods for the past 4months lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
2. I dont spend again rather my bank moniker increases but not much cry cry
3. Am tired of seeing lazy lecturers who like failing students, them wanna deprive me of my hard earned 2.1,but god no go gree cry cry
4. The lab woman who helped me run my project practicals, she cheated me and am oweing her 10k,she will handle my final year exam practical, and i wanna chop the money grin grin grin
5. Am tired of school doing a 5 years course for 6 years when my colleagues in private uni went for NYSC this november undecided undecided
6. I submitted my CV so many places and they promised to call me, since 3 weeks now no call, what if they call me when school is in session, that means lost opportunity.
7. I ate my final year school fees, i want to work to recover it back.
8. I don old lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
9. No job for students in owerri.
10. I just love home and am tired i repeat am facking tired of school. angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Students Prefer ASUU Strike To Be Called Off Next Year? by PasD(m): 8:42pm On Nov 06, 2013
Emzybrown:

1. am now fat meaning i eat healthy foods for the past 4months lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
2. I dont spend again rather my bank moniker increases but not much cry cry
3. Am tired of seeing lazy lecturers who like failing students, them wanna deprive me of my hard earned 2.1,but god no go gree cry cry
4. The lab woman who helped me run my project practicals, she cheated me and am oweing her 10k,she will handle my final year exam practical, and i wanna chop the money grin grin grin
5. Am tired of school doing a 5 years course for 6 years when my colleagues in private uni went for NYSC this november undecided undecided
6. I submitted my CV so many places and they promised to call me, since 3 weeks now no call, what if they call me when school is in session, that means lost opportunity.
7. I ate my final year school fees, i want to work to recover it back.
8. I don old lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
9. No job for students in owerri.
10. I just love home and am tired i repeat am facking tired of school. angry angry angry angry angry angry
well, you have said it all! From the look of things you have good enough reasons not to continue schooling at all! Hahhaha. You chop the lab woman 10k abi? (Probably after she had taken care of your rats).

Eyaaaa. Medlab students una own worse pass for imsu. Sometimes I wan just pity una. Other times I just wan kill una (all my friends are medlab students)

But guy you funny die!
Re: Nigerian Students Prefer ASUU Strike To Be Called Off Next Year? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 06, 2013
PasD: well, you have said it all! From the look of things you have good enough reasons not to continue schooling at all! Hahhaha. You chop the lab woman 10k abi? (Probably after she had taken care of your rats).

Eyaaaa. Medlab students una own worse pass for imsu. Sometimes I wan just pity una. Other times I just wan kill una (all my friends are medlab students)

But guy you funny die!

grin grin grin grin grin why you wan kill us na? Medlab dey tough you know, lecturers want to deliberately stop many from graduating with first class and 2.1 but trust guys naa after every stiffness, intimidation and penchant use of force, students will still smash so there latest strategy is to give B as the highest score for their course............talk about prof ojiegbe lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

grin grin grin grin grin grin and for the lab woman, she call me and dey treaten me say she still dey handle my course, com say i no fit run away from am...................i told her no wahala!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Students Prefer ASUU Strike To Be Called Off Next Year? by PasD(m): 9:47pm On Nov 06, 2013
Prof ojiegbe na my popsy! U no even knw me lol. No bring that leg o.

God go help u shaa
Emzybrown:

grin grin grin grin grin why you wan kill us na? Medlab dey tough you know, lecturers want to deliberately stop many from graduating with first class and 2.1 but trust guys naa after every stiffness, intimidation and penchant use of force, students will still smash so there latest strategy is to give B as the highest score for their course............talk about prof ojiegbe lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

grin grin grin grin grin grin and for the lab woman, she call me and dey treaten me say she still dey handle my course, com say i no fit run away from am...................i told her no wahala!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Students Prefer ASUU Strike To Be Called Off Next Year? by Luxiana19(f): 10:14pm On Nov 06, 2013
Re: Nigerian Students Prefer ASUU Strike To Be Called Off Next Year? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 06, 2013
PasD: Prof ojiegbe na my popsy U no even knw me lol. No bring that leg o.

God go help u shaa
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed At the bolded shocked shocked shocked shocked I wan sort him course
Re: Nigerian Students Prefer ASUU Strike To Be Called Off Next Year? by PasD(m): 12:55am On Nov 07, 2013
Emzybrown: lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed At the bolded shocked shocked shocked shocked I wan sort him course
You should knw him beta. Chai
Re: Nigerian Students Prefer ASUU Strike To Be Called Off Next Year? by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 07, 2013
Emzybrown: lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed At the bolded shocked shocked shocked shocked I wan sort him course
:/ :/ :/
well, #teamStrikeContinues!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Students Prefer ASUU Strike To Be Called Off Next Year? by PasD(m): 7:37am On Nov 07, 2013
My dear o. The thing did not surprise me sef
#me@:

:/ :/ :/
well, #teamStrikeContinues!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Students Prefer ASUU Strike To Be Called Off Next Year? by PasD(m): 11:10am On Nov 08, 2013
But actually there's a strong rumour strike would be called off soon
Re: Nigerian Students Prefer ASUU Strike To Be Called Off Next Year? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 08, 2013
PasD: But actually there's a strong rumour strike would be called off soon

Bros are you an imsu student?
Re: Nigerian Students Prefer ASUU Strike To Be Called Off Next Year? by PasD(m): 6:06am On Nov 09, 2013
I was sir. Na there I finish from
Emzybrown:

Bros are you an imsu student?

(1) (Reply)

Personal Statement Expert Writing Services For Msc/mba Study / Breaking News: All Schools To Resume On September 22 – FG / 7 Annoying Types Of Students In The Classroom (& How To Deal)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.