Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,124 members, 7,807,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

We Kissed On Our First Date- Am Scared - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Kissed On Our First Date- Am Scared (1696 Views)

Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! / My Idea Of A Perfect Date. am I weird? / How Would You Like To Be Kissed On Your Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Kissed On Our First Date- Am Scared by proselector: 9:26pm On Nov 06, 2013
I met this girl just this evening and we started talking.. she's cute.. has a nice figure 8... and she is mercifully packaged... but am just surprised she didnt show any form of resistance..
wat happedned was dat i went down the street to do a little shopping so i saw dis girl at a shop along the road... i stared at her and she replied with an inviting eyes.. so as not to miss my chances, i changed mind on what I wanted to buy. I bought a bb charger, and a kind of flaunted it and came back to meet her. we talked and i tried asking why she was so open, she told me we are in a free world, that either the guy or a girl dat makes a moves.. and she said she likes me and didnt want to take chances... afta much talking, we moved to an area a bit secluded and before i could say anything she had my lips.. am still scared... can i believe she likes me dat much or should i run for my life
Re: We Kissed On Our First Date- Am Scared by Fhemmmy: 9:27pm On Nov 06, 2013
Did you resist too?
What is good for the good is good for the gander, she is guilty as much as you are
Re: We Kissed On Our First Date- Am Scared by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 06, 2013
I yekpa on my first date. undecided
Re: We Kissed On Our First Date- Am Scared by buchito1(m): 9:52pm On Nov 06, 2013
Hmmmm..... I smell a rat!!! Dude if u had knw dat gurl for long, i wud have told u to go on nd enjoy ur life...Bt jst one nite Dere is a 70per possibility d gurl is a winch or mer-maid! Dude u jst kissed a winch! Beta go nd rub anointed olive oil on ya lips shap shap!!
Re: We Kissed On Our First Date- Am Scared by pasqal09: 9:52pm On Nov 06, 2013
1. I don't believe this fake-a.s.s story
2. Why do men, especially 9ja men always think that any lady that makes the 1st advance on a guy is either out to destroy him or upto something

1 Like

Re: We Kissed On Our First Date- Am Scared by proselector: 9:58pm On Nov 06, 2013
buchito1: Hmmmm..... I smell a rat!!! Dude if u had knw dat gurl for long, i wud have told u to go on nd enjoy ur life...Bt jst one nite Dere is a 70per possibility d gurl is a winch or mer-maid! Dude u jst kissed a winch! Beta go nd rub anointed olive oil on ya lips shap shap!!

r u trying to scare me?? and wu told u witches nd meraids exist??
Re: We Kissed On Our First Date- Am Scared by proselector: 10:01pm On Nov 06, 2013
Fhemmmy: Did you resist too?
What is good for the good is good for the gander, she is guilty as much as you are

i didnt resist coz i didnt want ha to feel bad..
Re: We Kissed On Our First Date- Am Scared by lirusehn(m): 10:24pm On Nov 06, 2013
And after d whole scenario u now on NL 2 rant. Isnt dis childish? Ehn u saw her, ehn u bought BB charger, ehn u did dis and dat and same tym kissed her. Cant u jez shut up/grow up or get a life ?.

1 Like

Re: We Kissed On Our First Date- Am Scared by proselector: 10:35pm On Nov 06, 2013
lirusehn: And after d whole scenario u now on NL 2 rant. Isnt dis childish? Ehn u saw her, ehn u bought BB charger, ehn u did dis and dat and same tym kissed her. Cant u jez shut up/grow up or get a life ?.

rant?? i dont think dats wat i did... this is a forum... i just discussed it. not every one is an introvert who wouldnt find time to socialize

2 Likes

Re: We Kissed On Our First Date- Am Scared by chi3280(m): 10:37pm On Nov 06, 2013
lirusehn: And after d whole scenario u now on NL 2 rant. Isnt dis childish? Ehn u saw her, ehn u bought BB charger, ehn u did dis and dat and same tym kissed her. Cant u jez shut up/grow up or get a life ?.
See provoke o! Why are you angry with the poster? Abeg sofri sofri! grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Kissed On Our First Date- Am Scared by Vivly(f): 10:44pm On Nov 06, 2013
pasqal09: 1. I don't believe this fake-a.s.s story
2. Why do men, especially 9ja men always think that any lady that makes the 1st advance on a guy is either out to destroy him or upto something
2. It's because most times, ladies who make advances are usually up to something sinister. Op is just feeding on the stereotypes
Re: We Kissed On Our First Date- Am Scared by chi3280(m): 10:45pm On Nov 06, 2013
pro_selector:

rant?? i dont think dats wat i did... this is a forum... i just discussed it. not every one is an introvert who wouldnt find time to socialize
Op, I think you went too far to kiss a girl you just met. You should have resisted immediately and moved away. You were carried away by lusting at her physical attributes. You need to take a chill pill and know her very well before making any other silly move. Just admit the kiss was a mistake and act like a real man. Don't be in a rush! smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: We Kissed On Our First Date- Am Scared by sKy007: 10:52pm On Nov 06, 2013
Rubbish , I thought u wrote ' I didn't use condom on my first date' .
U never start , ur enemies don finally got u
Re: We Kissed On Our First Date- Am Scared by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 06, 2013
Bullshito Extraordinaire. . .

2 Likes

Re: We Kissed On Our First Date- Am Scared by Fhemmmy: 10:53pm On Nov 06, 2013

I am glad i am reading this from my fellow Nigerian . . .

1 Like

Re: We Kissed On Our First Date- Am Scared by lirusehn(m): 10:56pm On Nov 06, 2013
pro_selector:

and wiv all dis aforewritten ish of urz i shud inturn say *bravo 2 a smart servant 4 a job well done* or wot?
Re: We Kissed On Our First Date- Am Scared by proselector: 11:06pm On Nov 06, 2013
lirusehn: and wiv all dis aforewritten ish of urz i shud inturn say *bravo 2 a smart servant 4 a job well done* or wot?

watever... its a free world. bt i can advise dat it doesnt pay to hate. and its always nice to respect other's people's opinion. if u aint comfortable with issues lyk dis being discussed, u cud simple get off the thread. after all, no one is paid to comment

1 Like

Re: We Kissed On Our First Date- Am Scared by Rexsul: 11:08pm On Nov 06, 2013
buchito1: Hmmmm..... I smell a rat!!! Dude if u had knw dat gurl for long, i wud have told u to go on nd enjoy ur life...Bt jst one nite Dere is a 70per possibility d gurl is a winch or mer-maid! Dude u jst kissed a winch! Beta go nd rub anointed olive oil on ya lips shap shap!!
hehehe! guy abeg no kill me wit laugh o
Re: We Kissed On Our First Date- Am Scared by Rexsul: 11:11pm On Nov 06, 2013
sexkillz: Bullshito Extraordinaire. . .
and y did u say dat?
Re: We Kissed On Our First Date- Am Scared by lirusehn(m): 11:15pm On Nov 06, 2013
pro_selector:

watever... its a free world. bt i can advise dat it doesnt pay to hate. and its always nice to respect other's reasonable people's opinion. if u aint comfortable with issues lyk dis being discussed, u cud simple get off the thread. after all, no one is paid to comment
peoples' opinion ma foot. I commented not cuz i wanted to buh cuz i cudnt stand d rubish u posted. u kissed her and u thought itz high time u shared d tesimony wiv ur fellow fools on NL in a twisted way ryt? Infact, i would rather u grew up
Re: We Kissed On Our First Date- Am Scared by Dubemkelly(m): 11:40pm On Nov 06, 2013
U fall my left balls guy....were dat kiss-starved, u did like a guy who has got no respect, ur pee is too desperate 4 sth serious,watch dat girl,she's up to no good,dat wasn't a date by the way,was more of a spontaneous scene
Re: We Kissed On Our First Date- Am Scared by Nobody: 1:01am On Nov 07, 2013
lol nairalanders and hating grin
the poor Op just wants to know our opinion

@OP i dun reali find anyfn strange wv her being so upfront, sm girls are confident lyk dat ,but please take it slow, get to know this girl very well b4 u decide to do anything more(and technically that wasnt evn ur 1st date with her).All the best

1 Like

Re: We Kissed On Our First Date- Am Scared by pasqal09: 9:09am On Nov 07, 2013
Vivly: 2. It's because most times, ladies who make advances are usually up to something sinister. Op is just feeding on the stereotypes

I don't agree with that. My former gf was the one who made the advances and she didn't have anytin sinister in mind when she did it.
Na just our 9ja mentality de kill us.

1 Like

Re: We Kissed On Our First Date- Am Scared by Abbey2sam(m): 1:41pm On Nov 07, 2013
Fhemmmy: Did you resist too?

Whatever happened to "what's good for the goose is good for the gander"

(1) (Reply)

Check Out These Gruesome “divorce” Cakes / Are People Really Ugly? / How To Make Your Ex Useless And Desperate For Loosing You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.