Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,437 members, 7,801,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

I Don't Want MALES To Comment On My Girlfriend's Facebook Picture - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Want MALES To Comment On My Girlfriend's Facebook Picture (6075 Views)

If You Don't Want To Get Her Pregnant, Avoid These Sex Positions / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. / Facebook Picture Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Want MALES To Comment On My Girlfriend's Facebook Picture by Andyblaze: 12:39am On Nov 07, 2013
angry Its so annoying! Atimes i feel like stalking them and strangling them with their pillows deep in the night when they sleep angry

Imagine one said ''Baby ur so beautiful, ur picture dey make me menstruate for mouth'' WTF

But are my experiencing a jealous syndrome or am i normal to think this way

Please serious comments, as you can see ayam serious these days. angry
Re: I Don't Want MALES To Comment On My Girlfriend's Facebook Picture by roymary: 12:53am On Nov 07, 2013
Your girlfriend needs a new Boyfriend...

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Want MALES To Comment On My Girlfriend's Facebook Picture by jhydebaba(m): 12:57am On Nov 07, 2013
U need to grow up, nobody'll try it with ur wife.
Re: I Don't Want MALES To Comment On My Girlfriend's Facebook Picture by Emmyk(m): 2:22am On Nov 07, 2013
LoL. Dont girls compliment your pictures too?.

"Guy, I dey get .b.o.n.e.r. for your picture". cheesycheesy

Does she respond those comments? Why not tell her about it - how you feel?
Re: I Don't Want MALES To Comment On My Girlfriend's Facebook Picture by Mamacita007(f): 4:07am On Nov 07, 2013
You're jealous lloooooll. thats their loss. even if they say baby i want you, they cant have her becos she's yours grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want MALES To Comment On My Girlfriend's Facebook Picture by sunnyt1(m): 4:42am On Nov 07, 2013
You need to face your studies, when is the common entrance exams coming up?

13 Likes

Re: I Don't Want MALES To Comment On My Girlfriend's Facebook Picture by Nobody: 4:59am On Nov 07, 2013
@mamacita007, they can. Some guys are good at sweet-talking women:-)
Re: I Don't Want MALES To Comment On My Girlfriend's Facebook Picture by LoveAmaka88(f): 5:23am On Nov 07, 2013
Appreciate the fact that she's good looking and others can appreciate it. At least she's not an embarrassment. If she posted more pictures of the two of you together, there would probably be less comments.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want MALES To Comment On My Girlfriend's Facebook Picture by Nobody: 5:35am On Nov 07, 2013
The guy is just feeling a bit insecure, so i think he's a wussy.
Re: I Don't Want MALES To Comment On My Girlfriend's Facebook Picture by Impulse80(m): 6:56am On Nov 07, 2013
I'm surprised that this guy is getting answers! This is Andy the not so serious
Re: I Don't Want MALES To Comment On My Girlfriend's Facebook Picture by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 07, 2013
Deactivate her account! angry

#TeamGOM
Re: I Don't Want MALES To Comment On My Girlfriend's Facebook Picture by Andyblaze: 8:40am On Nov 07, 2013
god_of_music: Deactivate her account! angry

#TeamGOM
but i dont know how to use the internet
Re: I Don't Want MALES To Comment On My Girlfriend's Facebook Picture by Andyblaze: 8:42am On Nov 07, 2013
LoveAmaka88: Appreciate the fact that she's good looking and others can appreciate it. At least she's not an embarrassment. If she posted more pictures of the two of you together, there would probably be less comments.
Thanks. I'll tell her to upload our pictures. I knw my hamsomeness wheel intimidate the guys
Re: I Don't Want MALES To Comment On My Girlfriend's Facebook Picture by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 07, 2013
*snaps fingers* You won't get me this time tongue

#TeamGOM cool
Re: I Don't Want MALES To Comment On My Girlfriend's Facebook Picture by Andyblaze: 8:43am On Nov 07, 2013
Mamacita007: You're jealous lloooooll. thats their loss. even if they say baby i want you, they cant have her becos she's yours grin grin
but i dnt want them to talk to her at all. I wish i can kill all the boys in the world so only me and her will love each other
Re: I Don't Want MALES To Comment On My Girlfriend's Facebook Picture by Andyblaze: 8:44am On Nov 07, 2013
god_of_music: *snaps fingers* You won't get me this time tongue

#TeamGOM cool
Lmao....ur brain don upgrade grin
Re: I Don't Want MALES To Comment On My Girlfriend's Facebook Picture by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 07, 2013
Andyblaze:
Lmao....ur brain don upgrade grin
Nna ehn, atleast pesin dey learn everyday cheesy

#TeamGOM
Re: I Don't Want MALES To Comment On My Girlfriend's Facebook Picture by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 07, 2013
When your wife starts loading different pictures of herself on Facebook, then a prostiitute is born. You need to dump her ASAP. I consider such people as jobless, useless and attention seekers. And I can categorically tell you that 99 per cent of such ladies sleep around. Those that have not started sleeping around among them, have not found a conducive environment or time to do it.
Re: I Don't Want MALES To Comment On My Girlfriend's Facebook Picture by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 07, 2013
Andyblaze noni... lol..

e-madman...
Re: I Don't Want MALES To Comment On My Girlfriend's Facebook Picture by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 07, 2013
Andyblaze: angry

must u tell us everytime, na so u put am $ ur oda posts sef..... we dn hear.
Re: I Don't Want MALES To Comment On My Girlfriend's Facebook Picture by sauceEEP(m): 10:16am On Nov 07, 2013
@op you need to grow up ASAP. Stop stalking your babe if you wana have peace of mind.
Re: I Don't Want MALES To Comment On My Girlfriend's Facebook Picture by imsuboi(m): 10:20am On Nov 07, 2013
dude, this your sh'it isn't funny anymore..

Get a life undecided
Re: I Don't Want MALES To Comment On My Girlfriend's Facebook Picture by Danhumprey: 10:30am On Nov 07, 2013
Andyblaze: angry Its so annoying! Atimes i feel like stalking them and strangling them with their pillows deep in the night when they sleep angry

Imagine one said ''Baby ur so beautiful, ur picture dey make me menstruate for mouth'' WTF

But are my experiencing a jealous syndrome or am i normal to think this way

grin Andy never disappoint! What a comedic relief! grin

Abeg,make I spoil show small. wink
Re: I Don't Want MALES To Comment On My Girlfriend's Facebook Picture by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 07, 2013
Op,is it dat ur 2weeks old gf??
Re: I Don't Want MALES To Comment On My Girlfriend's Facebook Picture by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 07, 2013
insecurity,lol.deal with it.Let it be fun for u,let ur mind be at rest,see there is nothing in this life o.thats y its gud to av multiple female frnds cos u would careless.
Re: I Don't Want MALES To Comment On My Girlfriend's Facebook Picture by Teenzy(f): 11:46am On Nov 07, 2013
OP,U're nt even happy dey ar commenting....Abeg go sleep
Re: I Don't Want MALES To Comment On My Girlfriend's Facebook Picture by ogeoflyf(f): 12:43pm On Nov 07, 2013
And you guys believe. undecided.
lipsrsealed
Re: I Don't Want MALES To Comment On My Girlfriend's Facebook Picture by IAMBREEZY: 12:49pm On Nov 07, 2013
this e-clown again.
Re: I Don't Want MALES To Comment On My Girlfriend's Facebook Picture by Impulse80(m): 1:05pm On Nov 07, 2013
Danhumprey: grin Andy never disappoint! What a comic relief! grin

Re: I Don't Want MALES To Comment On My Girlfriend's Facebook Picture by Andyblaze: 1:39pm On Nov 07, 2013
imsu.boi:
dude, this your sh'it isn't funny anymore..

Get a life undecided
I'll give a fhuck bout your advice next year okay?
Re: I Don't Want MALES To Comment On My Girlfriend's Facebook Picture by Andyblaze: 1:41pm On Nov 07, 2013
Harbosede02: Op,is it dat ur 2weeks old gf??
No, i toast anoda one on monday and she accept
Re: I Don't Want MALES To Comment On My Girlfriend's Facebook Picture by Andyblaze: 1:42pm On Nov 07, 2013
Danhumprey: grin Andy never disappoint! What a comedic relief! grin

No just attempt spoil my market o

and dnt ask 'whats my market' cuz as u know i deal in trolleys and carts

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Kiss A Guy/lady Taller Than You While Standing Up? / When A Girl Tries To Trick A Sharp Guy(pic) / Is Miss Nairaland 2016 Nullified Or Postponed ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.