Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Fashola Borrows 87 Billion To Buy Lekki Toll Road Plus - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Borrows 87 Billion To Buy Lekki Toll Road Plus (2182 Views)

Buhari Borrows 2.1 Billion Dollars From World Bank To Rebuild North East / FG Govt Borrows N473bn To Pay Salaries And Overheads. / AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Borrows 87 Billion To Buy Lekki Toll Road Plus by plaindealer: 3:23pm On Nov 07, 2013
anonimi:

Maybe he does not understand that [b]EVERY naira that is spent by the LASG is from the direct taxes

Either way this hurts you, this wonderful infrastructure remains the property of the people of Lagos including many projects the administration in Lagos commissions everyday.

Since what they do with Taxes in Lagos state is troubling your soul and hunting your dreams, the question is, when was the last time you showed the same concern for your backward village and your worthless leader's inability to build one single classroom or even dig ordinary borehole. So, who is the real mumu?

Your useless village governors collect taxes and allocations right? You mind showing us one single thing they did or are doing with the taxes you pay and the allocation they collect? Or you just don't give a damn about your village and your taxes and allocations and you only give a damn when it's Lagos state...? So, who is the real mumu?

You can not because it's odious bigotry, ignorance and tribalism shaping your thoughts and existence.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Borrows 87 Billion To Buy Lekki Toll Road Plus by hercules07: 3:28pm On Nov 07, 2013
plaindealer:

Either way this hurts you, this wonderful infrastructure remains the property of the people of Lagos including many projects the administration in Lagos commissions everyday.

Since what they do with Taxes in Lagos state is troubling your soul and hunting your dreams, the question is, when was the last time you showed the same concern for your backward village and your worthless leader's inability to build one single classroom or even dig ordinary borehole. So, who is the real mumu?

Your useless village governors collect taxes and allocations right? You mind one single thing they did or are doing with the taxes you pay and the allocation they collect? Or you just don't give a damn about your village and your taxes and allocations and you only give a damn when it's Lagos state...? So, who is the real mumu?

You can not because it's odious bigotry, ignorance and tribalism shaping your thoughts and existence.

The funny thing is the headline is wrong, LASG is paying in total #28B for the buyback and that includes third party commitments, loan servicing and the buyback itself. The #87B is for the completion of the project, the PDP guys keep posting falsehood all over the place, well, I guess it is their day job so they have nothing else to do.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Borrows 87 Billion To Buy Lekki Toll Road Plus by plaindealer: 3:42pm On Nov 07, 2013
hercules07:

The funny thing is the headline is wrong, LASG is paying in total #28B for the buyback and that includes third party commitments, loan servicing and the buyback itself. The #87B is for the completion of the project, the PDP guys keep posting falsehood all over the place, well, I guess it is their day job so they have nothing else to do.

Of course, we know what the state is doing and why. This is a win win for the state and the people of Lagos state because we can now go ahead and finish this project without any extra burden or fee increase on the people of Lagos state.

The PDP clowns and the bigots on NL have no common sense and can not reason intelligently to save their own pathetic existence.
Re: Fashola Borrows 87 Billion To Buy Lekki Toll Road Plus by DisGuy: 3:49pm On Nov 07, 2013
gratiaeo:
Musiwa this one you are booking space with impunity without any comment have you lost your satellite map?

NOO..

theres an old nigerian saying....."malu toba tademeyin agbara lo lo mu wa" or something liek that

watch out for powerful map he's generating right about now!! in fact my light bulbs are flickering 6000miles away!!
Re: Fashola Borrows 87 Billion To Buy Lekki Toll Road Plus by DisGuy: 3:51pm On Nov 07, 2013
manny4life: Fashola is on a mission: piling up debts for Lagos with the hopes that miracle money will fall from the heavens and pay up later. A government that can't make do with $40million annual revenue + FAAC Allocation and all other unaccounted "revenue", has finally completed an almost $2billion debt financing. This is fiscal irresponsibility, where is the financial prudence and government oversight? They say "to whom much is given, MUCH IS EXPECTED", the expectation has fallen below margin, then again, I'll mind my business and focus on my village.

right on the money!!!

government oversight, I think Lagos assembly is probably one of the most complaint house in nigeria and the opposition just dont exist!
Re: Fashola Borrows 87 Billion To Buy Lekki Toll Road Plus by free13: 4:12pm On Nov 07, 2013
snika: Fashola is working cheesy

So this is what APC wants to do in Anambra? Drown us with loans and sell us to foreigners?
Obulu ogwu o'gaghi ere angry

APC = Criminals

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Borrows 87 Billion To Buy Lekki Toll Road Plus by plaindealer: 4:18pm On Nov 07, 2013
free13:

APC = Criminals

And what do you call your useless governors collecting your taxes and allocations and still unable to dig common borehole? When was the last time they even commissioned any project?

Sounds like your village governors are the real criminals because we can not see what they are doing with your taxes and allocations.. Obviously, they are pocketing every penny hence you helpless folks can't survive unless you head to the same ACN states for survival...

1 Like

Re: Fashola Borrows 87 Billion To Buy Lekki Toll Road Plus by anonimi: 5:53pm On Nov 07, 2013
plaindealer:

Your useless village governors collect taxes and allocations right? You mind showing us one single thing they did or are doing with the taxes you pay and the allocation they collect? Or you just don't give a damn about your village and your taxes and allocations and you only give a damn when it's Lagos state...? So, who is the real mumu?

What gives you the impression that I am not a resident of Lagos who pays his taxes and was counted in the last census and thus part of the population used for the monthly almajiri begging bowl round Fashola and the other 35 state governors do in Abuja
Or that I am even from Lagos?
Because I have not being shouting myself hoarse like Fashola that my "ancestors" are from Lagos angry shocked

hercules07:

Did you see the word PLUS
Maybe you should check the dictionary for the meaning of that word wink

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Borrows 87 Billion To Buy Lekki Toll Road Plus by talktimi(m): 6:23pm On Nov 07, 2013
So any non APC governor is automatically a "village governor" according to some semi wise people. But how come Tinubu and the gang are going round the country begging village governors to come and join them ? It seems village people are the ish.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Borrows 87 Billion To Buy Lekki Toll Road Plus by jmaine: 6:43pm On Nov 07, 2013
talktimi: So any non APC governor is automatically a "village governor" according to some semi wise people. But how come Tinubu and the gang are going round the country begging village governors to come and join them ? It seems village people are the ish.

Abi oo !! grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola Borrows 87 Billion To Buy Lekki Toll Road Plus by plaindealer: 6:59pm On Nov 07, 2013
anonimi:

What gives you the impression that I am not a resident of Lagos who pays his taxes and was counted in the last census and thus part of the population used for the monthly almajiri begging bowl round Fashola and the other 35 state governors do in Abuja
Or that I am even from Lagos?
Because I have not being shouting myself hoarse like Fashola that my "ancestors" are from Lagos angry shocked

Did you see the word PLUS
Maybe you should check the dictionary for the meaning of that word wink

Look at this villager claiming Lagos state.....lmao

Wonders shall never end. Obviously, many of you don't have any kind of self worth or belonging and denying your identity and belonging comes easy like eating stale akpu

lmao.
Re: Fashola Borrows 87 Billion To Buy Lekki Toll Road Plus by talktimi(m): 7:01pm On Nov 07, 2013
Village governors make sense pass city governors jor. You guys should get a life grin
Re: Fashola Borrows 87 Billion To Buy Lekki Toll Road Plus by plaindealer: 7:01pm On Nov 07, 2013
talktimi: So any non APC governor is automatically a "village governor" according to some semi wise people. But how come Tinubu and the gang are going round the country begging village governors to come and join them ? It seems village people are the ish.

I don't remember Tinubu asking any village governor in Anambra, eboyen, abia or enugu to switch over to APC so you ain't no ish...
Re: Fashola Borrows 87 Billion To Buy Lekki Toll Road Plus by anonimi: 7:01pm On Nov 07, 2013

Plaindealer means village governors like:

* Sule Lamido- Jigawa
* Babangida Aliyu - Niger
* Rotimi Amaechi - Rivers
* Rabiu Kwakwanso - Kano
* Abdulfatah Ahmed - Kwara
* Murtala Nyako - Adamawa
* Aliyu Wamakko - Sokoto
Re: Fashola Borrows 87 Billion To Buy Lekki Toll Road Plus by plaindealer: 7:10pm On Nov 07, 2013
talktimi: Village governors make sense pass city governors jor. You guys should get a life grin

lmao of at village governors get sense. Obviously, not enough to give them enough fortitude to dig ordinary borehole.

Can you villagers show us anything your village governors DID OR are doing with your taxes and allocations?

lmao... losers
Re: Fashola Borrows 87 Billion To Buy Lekki Toll Road Plus by plaindealer: 7:11pm On Nov 07, 2013
anonimi:
[s]
Plaindealer means village governors like:

* Sule Lamido- Jigawa
* Babangida Aliyu - Niger
* Rotimi Amaechi - Rivers
* Rabiu Kwakwanso - Kano
* Abdulfatah Ahmed - Kwara
* Murtala Nyako - Adamawa
* Aliyu Wamakko - Sokoto[/s]

Don't speak for me...

village governor = Anambra, eboyen, abia and enugu
Re: Fashola Borrows 87 Billion To Buy Lekki Toll Road Plus by phantom(m): 7:12pm On Nov 07, 2013
manny4life: Fashola is on a mission: piling up debts for Lagos with the hopes that miracle money will fall from the heavens and pay up later. A government that can't make do with $40million annual revenue + FAAC Allocation and all other unaccounted "revenue", has finally completed an almost $2billion debt financing. This is fiscal irresponsibility, where is the financial prudence and government oversight? They say "to whom much is given, MUCH IS EXPECTED", the expectation has fallen below margin, then again, I'll mind my business and focus on my village.
shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fashola Borrows 87 Billion To Buy Lekki Toll Road Plus by Stunner1(f): 7:43pm On Nov 07, 2013
musiwa112: .

bookin space incase e enta fp bah grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch Part Of The Shekau New Video - Cramjones / OBJ, Tinubu, Ladoja In Secret Meetings / Comment Of An American On Nigeria's Election Postponement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.