Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Proof Of Heaven: A Neurosurgeon's Journey Into The Afterlife.a MUST READ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Proof Of Heaven: A Neurosurgeon's Journey Into The Afterlife.a MUST READ (857 Views)

Masturbating Men ‘will Find Their Hands Pregnant In The Afterlife’- / Death, Hell & The Afterlife / Ihedinobi And Image 123 let's scripturally discuss the afterlife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proof Of Heaven: A Neurosurgeon's Journey Into The Afterlife.a MUST READ by chuks5552: 5:52am On Nov 07, 2013
For those of you who neither believe in Heaven nor Hell,well let me tell you it really exist,it is a reality.A neurosurgeon Dr. Eben Alexander who didn't believe in heaven recounts his ordeal of how he went to afterlife when he was in coma for seven good days.

Alexander’s recovery is by all accounts a medical miracle. But the real miracle of his story lies elsewhere. While his body lay in coma, Alexander journeyed beyond this world and encountered an angelic being who guided him into the deepest realms of super-physical existence. There he met, and spoke with, the Divine source of the universe itself.

This story sounds like the wild and wonderful imaginings of a skilled fantasy writer. But it is not fantasy. Before Alexander underwent his journey, he could not reconcile his knowledge of neuroscience with any belief in heaven, God, or the soul. That difficulty with belief created an empty space that no professional triumph could erase. Today he is a doctor who believes that true health can be achieved only when we realize that God and the soul are real and that death is not the end of personal existence but only a transition.

This story would be remarkable no matter who it happened to. That it happened to Dr. Alexander makes it revolutionary. No scientist or person of faith will be able to ignore it. Reading it will change your life.

For those of you who really want to change their life after reading this book,click this link below to get in now

http://nairamegashop.com/index.php?id_product=54&controller=product

Re: Proof Of Heaven: A Neurosurgeon's Journey Into The Afterlife.a MUST READ by Nobody: 6:13am On Nov 07, 2013
Are telling us a story or trying to publicise a book?? Why do I think this is a market strategy...
Re: Proof Of Heaven: A Neurosurgeon's Journey Into The Afterlife.a MUST READ by chuks5552: 6:32am On Nov 07, 2013
I am not trying to sell or publish any book bro,I am a reader,I love reading,I have read countless number of books,but no one has really touched me or really inpacted something new in me than this book that was why i decided th share this book with everyone who might be interested
Re: Proof Of Heaven: A Neurosurgeon's Journey Into The Afterlife.a MUST READ by t4dec(f): 7:15am On Nov 07, 2013
Datz a BIG LIE :O dere are so many proofs dat God xzist wich scientist nids. D bible sed no man has seen God nd liv.
D scientist av reasn to believe cos he neva knw he'll be ill nd be in coma ok? So sell ur book elsewhere or publicise d man well tongue
Re: Proof Of Heaven: A Neurosurgeon's Journey Into The Afterlife.a MUST READ by quivah(f): 7:29am On Nov 07, 2013

May thunder strike anyone who bring false news about heaven ,,amadohia dont leave out those who help in transmitting the news!!

#just joking, but if this curse works i wouldnt mind!!

Have been to heaven,i saw God Jesus...saw your pastor in hell blah blah
Phuleez!!! Stop this rubbish!

Re: Proof Of Heaven: A Neurosurgeon's Journey Into The Afterlife.a MUST READ by chiwex(m): 2:06pm On Nov 07, 2013
Those of you who have read his story,I hope you learnt a lot from it,i want you all to drop all your comments and reviews about his encounter,so that criticizers and doubters can as well learn from it
Re: Proof Of Heaven: A Neurosurgeon's Journey Into The Afterlife.a MUST READ by chuks5552: 1:12pm On Nov 08, 2013
Truly
Re: Proof Of Heaven: A Neurosurgeon's Journey Into The Afterlife.a MUST READ by chuks5552: 7:29pm On Nov 10, 2013
chuks5552: For those of you who neither believe in Heaven nor Hell,well let me tell you it really exist,it is a reality.A neurosurgeon Dr. Eben Alexander who didn't believe in heaven recounts his ordeal of how he went to afterlife when he was in coma for seven good days.

Alexander’s recovery is by all accounts a medical miracle. But the real miracle of his story lies elsewhere. While his body lay in coma, Alexander journeyed beyond this world and encountered an angelic being who guided him into the deepest realms of super-physical existence. There he met, and spoke with, the Divine source of the universe itself.

This story sounds like the wild and wonderful imaginings of a skilled fantasy writer. But it is not fantasy. Before Alexander underwent his journey, he could not reconcile his knowledge of neuroscience with any belief in heaven, God, or the soul. That difficulty with belief created an empty space that no professional triumph could erase. Today he is a doctor who believes that true health can be achieved only when we realize that God and the soul are real and that death is not the end of personal existence but only a transition.

This story would be remarkable no matter who it happened to. That it happened to Dr. Alexander makes it revolutionary. No scientist or person of faith will be able to ignore it. Reading it will change your life.

For those of you who really want to change their life after reading this book,click this link below to get in now

http://nairamegashop.com/index.php?id_product=54&controller=product

(1) (Reply)

Why Many Americans Prefer Their Sundays Segregated - CNN / Confused And Don't Know What To Do...prove That Before Abraham Jesus Was Born. / Jehovah's Witnesses Forbid Birthday Celebration- Correct Or Wrong Logic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.