Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,876 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:43 AM

Unprotected Sex On A First Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unprotected Sex On A First Date (2936 Views)

I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? / 6 Weeks Of Unprotected Sex / How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unprotected Sex On A First Date by kennysonic(m): 7:47am On Nov 07, 2013
Hi pals, i was angry and confuse with a friend of mine who could not keep d fear of being a victim of STD. He wonder why a lady can allow unprotected sex on a first date. What advice do u have for this guy
Re: Unprotected Sex On A First Date by Exponental(m): 8:00am On Nov 07, 2013
@op, wetin concern u? He enjoyed himself @ his own peril n u want to advice him. What does he need it for? To extract d std (if he already contacted it) or eliminate d fun d had or what?
Abeg face front, every man for himself.
Re: Unprotected Sex On A First Date by kennysonic(m): 8:29am On Nov 07, 2013
@exponental. I tink dat was his first time he had sex, i suggest he try a medical test. Bt he claim d babe said she was clean. Bt d guy dey fear lipsrsealed
Re: Unprotected Sex On A First Date by pomporiking: 8:39am On Nov 07, 2013
Cos she's a Ho that's why grin
Re: Unprotected Sex On A First Date by kennysonic(m): 8:54am On Nov 07, 2013
Some Girls dont value virginity again
Re: Unprotected Sex On A First Date by ayobase(m): 8:57am On Nov 07, 2013
Who will say he/she hasn't had unprotected sex before, even you exponental. No lie!

The thought of likely contacting STDs could be killing after the drama.

Tell ur friend to stop worrying. Worry kills before one's time. I will advise him to live like nothing happened, and later go for test.

The most important, KEEP AWAY from pre-marital sex, or always use condom if at all. No condom, no sex!

A man that couldn't tame his sex drive is a fool. I learnt that long time ago!

4 Likes

Re: Unprotected Sex On A First Date by kennysonic(m): 9:11am On Nov 07, 2013
Dats can be a relief messagd ayobase. It better not 2 have sex until marriage or better get protection. Girls r funny' i pour my love on you dats y i let u v it.
Re: Unprotected Sex On A First Date by lertee(f): 9:44am On Nov 07, 2013
Having unprotected sex on first and second or frequent dates,what difference does it make?
You aint sure of your partner's health status unless you have both gone for a test so everyone who has unprotected sex on every date is as guilty as the one who has it on a first date.

2 Likes

Re: Unprotected Sex On A First Date by Pretyangel25(f): 9:51am On Nov 07, 2013
Ok na. What next?
Re: Unprotected Sex On A First Date by engrj(m): 9:57am On Nov 07, 2013
Why is everybody on nairaland using the word "MY FRIEND" mehn just go strait to the point that u I mean you have unprotected sex with a lady u just met cus u were so in the mood, u were so eager to do it and stop using ur friend.
And my advice is this any were u are goin to always go with comdom so with this u will not do it direct again or what do u think………. I remember how a lady came to do work in my office and we were all alone cus everybody have close and form one thing to another something almost whent wrong after I have remove her underwear I comfirm the kingdom with my finger and I was just about to communicate then I realize I don’t know her b4 and am not with any protection I have no chuice than to stop but it was not easy mehn. Remember na wating sweet pass dey kill faster. Thank u.

1 Like

Re: Unprotected Sex On A First Date by sunnydayasaba(m): 10:34am On Nov 07, 2013
Ur friend don catch am, H.I.V...Cant he read the ad that says SAY NO to unprotected sex. Congrat to him.
Re: Unprotected Sex On A First Date by kennysonic(m): 1:20pm On Nov 07, 2013
Keep off or use protection. And go 4 test 2 have complete peace of mind. Simple
Re: Unprotected Sex On A First Date by fairlyisabel(f): 1:37pm On Nov 07, 2013
The guy is very stupid. Imagine he is busy wondering why a girl can go for sex without condom instead of regreting why his brain could not suggest the use of condom to him or has he not heard of condom before, mstchewwww. Make him go treat his STD jare. @poster advice him to zip up until he is married abeg.
Re: Unprotected Sex On A First Date by Waspy(m): 6:20pm On Nov 07, 2013
Op, were you forced to do it? Then why all these post ish drama. Obviously, you're the first timer

(1) (Reply)

Why Sex Should Wait Till Marriage / Always Check Your Partner's Phone / Tips On How To Catch A Cheater

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.