Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Juliet Ibrahim Named The Most Beautiful Woman In West-africa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Named The Most Beautiful Woman In West-africa (6196 Views)

Could Ik Ogbonna's Wife Be The Most Beautiful Woman You've Ever Seen? / Do You Think Don Jazzy Is A Beautiful Woman? / Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juliet Ibrahim Named The Most Beautiful Woman In West-africa by philfearon(m): 9:20am On Nov 07, 2013
Highly controversial Ghanian actress Juliet Ibrahim Is now the most beautiful woman in West Africa.
According to A-listers entertainment Magazine,the actress hit the mark for her curvy Shape.
The mother of covers the magazine's maiden edition where she talked at lenght about her family,music and hair fashion style!
http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=291203

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Named The Most Beautiful Woman In West-africa by philfearon(m): 9:27am On Nov 07, 2013

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Named The Most Beautiful Woman In West-africa by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 07, 2013
The Magazine explains it all. . . This woman is no where finer than Nana Hayford or even the next girl down my street!!!

#TeamGOM
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Named The Most Beautiful Woman In West-africa by spade: 9:46am On Nov 07, 2013
I don't really like her Indian features undecided
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Named The Most Beautiful Woman In West-africa by philfearon(m): 10:45am On Nov 07, 2013
god_of_music: The Magazine explains it all. . . This woman is no where finer than Nana Hayford or even the next girl down my street!!!

#TeamGOM
Seriously? Nana HayFord? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Named The Most Beautiful Woman In West-africa by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 07, 2013
philfearon:
Seriously? Nana HayFord? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
Yeah, Nana Hayford. . . She's the most beautiful Ghanian celebrity i've seen.

#TeamGOM
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Named The Most Beautiful Woman In West-africa by Ogundale(m): 12:04pm On Nov 07, 2013
god_of_music: Yeah, Nana Hayford. . . She's the most beautiful Ghanian celebrity i've seen.

#TeamGOM
yes i have mastubated with her pix several times.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Named The Most Beautiful Woman In West-africa by philfearon(m): 12:08pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ogundale: yes i have mastubated with her pix several times.
I laugh in Japan==>chuochuochuochuochao!!

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Named The Most Beautiful Woman In West-africa by MRSANITY(m): 2:27pm On Nov 07, 2013
you are funny...

back to topic, our own Genevieve and Tiwa Savage are far prettier.
I personally do not like her cos she's too loud and full of herself, that to me beclouds whatever beauty she might have had.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Named The Most Beautiful Woman In West-africa by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 07, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked:

LAWD! grin

#TeamGOM
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Named The Most Beautiful Woman In West-africa by Dannylux: 2:41pm On Nov 07, 2013

well, that escalated quickly undecided
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Named The Most Beautiful Woman In West-africa by philfearon(m): 4:44pm On Nov 07, 2013
MR.SANITY:

you are funny...

back to topic, our own Genevieve and Tiwa Savage are far prettier.
I personally do not like her cos she's too loud and full of herself, that to me beclouds whatever beauty she might have had.
Bro,we are not talking of Characters here....We are talking of Beauty.....Both Tiwa Savage and Genevieve are in no way prettier than this woman...Be truthful to urself for once!

(1) (Reply)

PICTURES From Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade Wedding / 2face Baba N Son / Leke Alder Marries Morenike Popoola In A Private Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.