Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,310 members, 7,780,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:01 PM

Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. (7473 Views)

Have You Ever Won The Free Recharge Cards From ONTV. / Nairalander Won The Skelewu Dance (video) / Delish Just Won Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. by Swiftboy(m): 9:44am On Nov 07, 2013
Am updating this as happy as I can be! I stand the winner of the voting contest out of 30 contestants after 4 weeks on intense battle.Fellow Nairalanders its done and dusted.Thank you for the immediate response I got when I was only 4th on the rank.I can tell if not for you I wont have made the first 3 not to talk of number one on the list! See here http://naijaartiste.net/music/winners-of-road-to-stardom-contest-2013/
Am using this opportunity to say that am gona package a music box-set{promo album} which will be out in December! Winning the contest means that am gona perform live on stage to win the award proper.Am gona need more of your support! Kindly like my fan page here https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=143956652426397&refid=5 Also my twitter handle is @IamSwiftboy {mention kfb I'll follow back immediately}. Check out my song here on www.reverbnation.com/Swiftboy and read my interview on the nation http://thenationonlineng.net/new/nigeria-needs-good-music-to-develop/ Thank you soo much!

6 Likes

Re: Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. by wasak(m): 10:14am On Nov 07, 2013
grin congratulations man!! I'm happy I'm the first Nairalander to congratulate you!!! more flows to ur. beats!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. by harlos: 10:27am On Nov 07, 2013
Congratulations bruh. I'm happy you made it smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:02am On Nov 07, 2013
U try........@least u go do free show for me soon
Re: Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 07, 2013
That's awesome solomon!! Congratulations, really happy for you smiley
Re: Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. by Deiok(m): 8:29pm On Nov 07, 2013
Congrats Bro.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. by Nobody: 4:58am On Nov 08, 2013
Swiftboy: Am updating this as happy as I can be! I stand the winner of the voting contest out of 30 contestants after 4 weeks on intense battle.Fellow Nairalanders its done and dusted.Thank you for the immediate response I got when I was only 4th on the rank.I can tell if not for you I wont have made the first 3 not to talk of number one on the list! See here http://naijaartiste.net/music/winners-of-road-to-stardom-contest-2013/
Am using this opportunity to say that am gona package a music box-set{promo album} which will be out in December! Winning the contest means that am gona perform live on stage to win the award proper.Am gona need more of your support! Kindly like my fan page here https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=143956652426397&refid=5 Also my twitter handle is @IamSwiftboy {mention kfb I'll follow back immediately}. Check out my song here on www.reverbnation.com/Swiftboy and read my interview on the nation http://thenationonlineng.net/new/nigeria-needs-good-music-to-develop/ Thank you soo much!
I VOTED for you like four times oo! You kept spamming my threads and other threads I came across in any section! grin grin grin

I'm happy for you tho cheesy

Question is: Where is my own share?? angry

#TeamGOM

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. by AbuMikey(m): 7:39am On Nov 08, 2013

Congrats Man!!

I voted for you just once tho smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. by Obinoscopy(m): 8:29am On Nov 08, 2013
Congrats Swiftboy! I wish you many more accomplishments in ur endaevours.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. by Zikdik(m): 2:26pm On Nov 08, 2013
Ok. Is voting still open?

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. by Big4wig(m): 2:27pm On Nov 08, 2013
K o buh see below.

Akpos Eyes during exam:

(←_←)(→_→)(←_←)(→_→)­

Teacher's coming! (↓_↓)

He/She's gone! (←_←)(→_→)

#BIGWIG

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. by begwong: 2:29pm On Nov 08, 2013
Kwangrats wallahi! grin
Re: Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. by Goldenheart(m): 2:31pm On Nov 08, 2013
Stars are emerging from Nairaland. Nice one
Re: Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 08, 2013
c0ngrat br0s!..if i n0 see futmites f0r here eh?....lawd have marci

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 08, 2013
Congratulations smiley
Re: Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. by Stunner1(f): 2:36pm On Nov 08, 2013
grin

congratulobia
Re: Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. by lilTunechi(m): 2:37pm On Nov 08, 2013
Congrats Dude. I voted for U like a million Times. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. by IAMBREEZY: 2:38pm On Nov 08, 2013
congrat bro
Re: Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. by Codedboy95(m): 2:41pm On Nov 08, 2013
congr8. op visit facebook.com/username to cr8 a decent facebuk page username instead of posting long links

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. by spade: 2:43pm On Nov 08, 2013
COngratulations, dude!

And yes... I voted for you.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 08, 2013
Swiftboy: Am updating this as happy as I can be! I stand the winner of the voting contest out of 30 contestants after 4 weeks on intense battle.Fellow Nairalanders its done and dusted.Thank you for the immediate response I got when I was only 4th on the rank.I can tell if not for you I wont have made the foirst 3 not to talk of number one on the list! See here http://naijaartiste.net/music/winners-of-road-to-stardom-contest-2013/
Am using this opportunity to say that am gona package a music box-set{promo album} which will be out in December! Winning the contest means that am gona perform live on stage to win the award proper.Am gona need more of your support! Kindly like my fan page here https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=143956652426397&refid=5 Also my twitter handle is @IamSwiftboy {mention kfb I'll follow back immediately}. Check out my song here on www.reverbnation.com/Swiftboy and read mly interview on the nation http://thenationonlineng.net/new/nigeria-needs-good-music-to-develop/ Thank you soo much!

Abeg na MB I tk use vote u. Do me favour send #1500 airtel mk I follow u jellof grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 08, 2013
[size=20pt]CONGRATS JOOR angry[/size]
Re: Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. by Bkrubzy(m): 2:50pm On Nov 08, 2013
Wie d cncert qo dey?

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. by chelseabmw(m): 2:51pm On Nov 08, 2013
Nairaland! We Are the chosen Family

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. by ichommy(m): 2:52pm On Nov 08, 2013
Congratulation
Re: Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. by tintingz(m): 2:53pm On Nov 08, 2013
Congrats smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. by Ammanda(f): 2:57pm On Nov 08, 2013
Congrat swiftboi
Re: Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. by byns: 2:57pm On Nov 08, 2013
caribchic: That's awesome solomon!! Congratulations, really happy for you smiley
chicks and famzing tongue

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. by adexsimply(m): 3:04pm On Nov 08, 2013
byns:
chicks and famzing tongue
grin grin
Re: Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. by chucky234(m): 3:06pm On Nov 08, 2013
Congrats ooo.
Re: Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. by buccal(m): 3:08pm On Nov 08, 2013
Big4wig: K o buh see below.

Akpos Eyes during exam:

(←_←)(→_→)(←_←)(→_→)­

Teacher's coming! (↓_↓)

He/She's gone! (←_←)(→_→)

#BIGWIG
like seriously? Are you for real.smh
Re: Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. by wealth2al(m): 3:22pm On Nov 08, 2013
Good one, congrats!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guests Disappointed After Stripper Invited To Entertain Them Was Dancing Legwork / Photos: Maheeda Gets Completely Naked For Her New Music Video / Unbelievable! Man Carries A Wheelbarrow With His Teeth Yesterday In Lagos. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.