Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Rape Festival In India Begins This Week - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Rape Festival In India Begins This Week (992 Views)

9 Niger Delta States Ready For Regional Festival In Calabar / Igbos Celebrate Traditional New Yam Festival In London (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rape Festival In India Begins This Week by MAYOWAAK: 10:34am On Nov 07, 2013
Assam, INDIA — Men in India are already beginning to celebrate as the annual Assam Rape Festival is just days away. Every non-married girl age 7-16 will have the chance to flee to safety or get raped.

Madhuban Ahluwalia who heads up the annual festival told reporters why the event is so important. “This is a long time tradition in Assam dating back thousands of years,” says Ahluwalia. “We rape the evil demons out of the girls, otherwise they will cheat on us and we will be forced to kill them. So it is necessary for everyone.”

The Assam Festival began in 43 BC when Baalkrishan Tamil Nadu raped everyone in his village of Ludhiana. Baalkrishan Tamil Nadu is remembered every year at this event, in fact the trophy given to the man with the most rapes is called “The Baalkrishan”.

23-year-old Harikrishna Majumdar told reporters that he has been training all year for this event. “I’m going to get the most rapes this year. I’ve been practicing raping my sister and her friends every day. I will be rape superstar number one! I will get the Baalkrishan prize this year for sure!”

11-year-old Jaitashri Majumdar told reporters she almost made it through last year’s festival without getting raped. “I came so close to not getting raped. I almost got to the ‘rape-free-zone’ at the edge of town, but at the last minute 9 men jumped on me and raped me. Luckily I am just recovering now so I can participate in this year’s events, otherwise I would be put to death by stoning.”

34-year-old Brian Barnett from Toronto who is visiting Assam on business told reporters he will be missing the festivities this year. “My company did not tell me anything about a rape festival happening while I was here. Are you serious, a rape festival? I’m getting the f*ck out of this backwards country tonight.”

India is second in reported rapes in the world only behind the United States, though critics are quick to point out that is only because most rapes in India go unreported. For more information on the festival or if you would like to participate, please call the 24-hour Assam Rape Festival hotline at (785) 273-0325.
http://nationalreport.net/assam-rape-festival-india-begins-week/
Re: Rape Festival In India Begins This Week by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 07, 2013
Abeg na how much be flight to india*for business purpose* grin
Re: Rape Festival In India Begins This Week by whirlwind7(m): 11:45am On Nov 07, 2013
11-year-old Jaitashri Majumdar told reporters she almost made it through last year’s festival without getting Molested. “I came so close to not getting Molested. I almost got to the ‘molestation-free-zone’ at the edge of town, but at the last minute 9 men jumped on me and Molested me. Luckily I am just recovering now so I can participate in this year’s events, otherwise I would be put to death by stoning.”

This is for real ?? shocked shocked shocked
An 11 year old got this kinda treatment, and it is deemed to be ok

BLOOD OF GOD!!!!!!
Re: Rape Festival In India Begins This Week by Prowizy2(m): 12:01pm On Nov 07, 2013
Now this is what i call FESTIVAL
Re: Rape Festival In India Begins This Week by Godmother(f): 5:32pm On Nov 07, 2013
I don't want to believe I read correctly. An 11 year old raped!!! And those idiots don't see anything wrong with this? Is there a taboo against leaving that cave of a country or do the girls secretly enjoy the free sex without repercussion
Re: Rape Festival In India Begins This Week by AreaFada2: 3:19am On Nov 08, 2013
And that the same country where they accuse naija people of crime? Blood of brother J!
Re: Rape Festival In India Begins This Week by curiouslad(m): 10:07am On Nov 09, 2013
Countries with high level of illiteracy should not practice any form of religion at all. Our own beloved country included!
Re: Rape Festival In India Begins This Week by Godmother(f): 10:32am On Nov 09, 2013
I hope an international body can look into this barbaric practice n do something about it. I can't begin to imagine what those girls go through
Re: Rape Festival In India Begins This Week by taif(f): 11:05am On Nov 10, 2013
why are they complaing when they are been molested since their tradition surport it. useless tradition.
Re: Rape Festival In India Begins This Week by Mikkyhandy(m): 6:23pm On Nov 10, 2013
Wonders shall never never never.....end
Re: Rape Festival In India Begins This Week by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:00pm On Nov 10, 2013
[size=28pt]ITS FAKE!

PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!

THIS IS NOT THE RIGHT WAY TO INSULT A COUNTRY AND ITS CULTURE![/size] angry
Re: Rape Festival In India Begins This Week by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:00pm On Nov 10, 2013
the article is from a satirical website.

(1) (Reply)

Children's Day At Work.. / Video Of Emmax Wonder Band Performing Live In Surulere / [###short Sms*] 1st January 2017 Short Sms, Messages, Wishes, Status For Fb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.