Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! (50710 Views)

The Top Ten Most Expensive Cars In The World 2015 / Top 10 Most Expensive SUV 2015 (pictures) / Nigerians At Risk : Japanese Radioactive Cars In The Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by instinctg(m): 1:24pm On Nov 08, 2013
@ Op, u dey sell dem ?
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by horchukoh(m): 1:24pm On Nov 08, 2013
They were customize only for her lol
ednut1: how come oduah cars are nt der grin
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by OgidiOlu3(m): 1:25pm On Nov 08, 2013
Where is the Bugatti Veyron?
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 08, 2013
those people flaunting 99camry to their neighbors must be humbled nowgrin grin

3 Likes

Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 08, 2013
And where the eck is bugatti veyron?? undecided
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by AutoG: 1:30pm On Nov 08, 2013
4. Aston Martin One-77 $1.8M

$1.8 million can get you a lot of stuff. You could buy a couple of nice houses or 450,000 pounds of bacon. But it can also get you exactly one Aston Martin One-77.
The British supercar comes packing a 7.3-liter V12 engine that ever so politely doles out 750 hp and 533 lb-ft. Top speed is clocked at 220 mph while a 0-60 sprint takes 3.4 seconds.
The One-77 is the ultimate expression of the refined supercar. This is not for the lead singer of future Metallicas, but for a particularly discrete and tasteful Saudi Prince – or perhaps James Bond.
Yes, $1.8 million is a lot to ask. But when you’re Aston Martin, and only building 77 examples of the car, it’s par for the course.

For your best Auto deals, Contact us: 0814 999 0 999, 0818 70 30 888, info@autogeria.com

Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by jaylorde(m): 1:30pm On Nov 08, 2013
one moment please,wanna get my checkbook cool grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by Leward(m): 1:35pm On Nov 08, 2013
mehn c cars shocked
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by zube01(m): 1:38pm On Nov 08, 2013
Bryancrox: All dis kin short motors with tall prize,I still prefer big cars
..boss I dey with u on this ooh...still prefer my land cruiser 2013 to any of those cars ooh
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by Jayses(m): 1:38pm On Nov 08, 2013
jaylorde: one moment please,wanna get my checkbook cool grin
abeg hurry

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by michealade(m): 1:43pm On Nov 08, 2013
Oduah!over to u
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by vislabraye(m): 1:46pm On Nov 08, 2013
Unfortunately, you cant drive these cars in Lagos grin . 4wheel drive all the way.
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by AnodaIT(m): 1:48pm On Nov 08, 2013
Except for the No. 7. Maybach Landaulet at $1.3M, none of them look like a car to be used on Nigeria roads.
I hate flat cars that you lie to drive.
My kind of car is the one you sit to drive, enter in a standing position and a little above the ground .
These look like toys
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by solacec4t(f): 1:50pm On Nov 08, 2013
See carsssssssssss

Will own one
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by RayMcBlue(m): 1:51pm On Nov 08, 2013
Still waiting for Burgatti Veyron....
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by vizboy(m): 1:53pm On Nov 08, 2013
make una no vex shey the motor know road to heaven
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by Lildrizzle(m): 1:53pm On Nov 08, 2013
lemmme call my wife to com n choose 1 let me buy 4 her
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by kingk(m): 1:53pm On Nov 08, 2013
Ray McBlue: Still waiting for Burgatti Veyron....
YES mehn, even SSC Ultimate AERO grin
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by BrightCar: 1:54pm On Nov 08, 2013
Even though u dash me, you are not wishing me well. This kind of car is a liability!!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by RayMcBlue(m): 1:58pm On Nov 08, 2013
kingk:
YES mehn, even SSC Ultimate AERO grin

Don't forget Rolls Royce Silver ghost.
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 08, 2013
Where this OHPI chook head na angry
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by akereconfi: 1:59pm On Nov 08, 2013
I must get there someday
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by stinggy(m): 2:03pm On Nov 08, 2013
Badt wheelz,oh my my....Choi! Who say money no gud?
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by Vicjay1(m): 2:03pm On Nov 08, 2013
hmm. Now i understand what Olamide meant when he said "if i no make am,no be my mama born me" Osanobula punish poverty. i must own better ones

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by Vicjay1(m): 2:04pm On Nov 08, 2013
vizboy: make una no vex shey the motor know road to heaven
poor man mentality. odoyor. no na hell fire road e know.
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by AskProf: 2:07pm On Nov 08, 2013
Let me give a hand here...

Also,

4. Pagani Zonda Cinque Roadster $1.8M

Unfortunately, the Aston Martin One-77 has to share fourth place with another car. Fortunately, that car is the Zonda Cinque Roadster, made by Italian boutique automaker Pagani.

So why should you pay half a million more for a Zonda than Pagani’s newer car the Huyara? For starters, the Zonda Cinque is made out of the most awesome materials known to man: carbon fiber and titanium. This makes it stronger and lighter than Delta Force. Seriously, it weighs less than a Mini Cooper but has an AMG V12 that produces 678 hp.

That makes this cabrio capable of 210+ mph and eye-popping – perhaps literally – track speeds.

Oh, and Pagani only built five of them, so happy hunting.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by AskProf: 2:08pm On Nov 08, 2013
3. Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse $2.6M

The Bugatti Veyron might be getting a bit old at this point. But, the other cars on this list are going to have to show some respect for their elders.

The latest and greatest Veyron the Grand Sport Vitesse draws a hyper-godly 1,200 hp from its W16. This is good for a top speed of 254 mph, making it ever so slightly slower than its older brother, the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport. But unlike that car, you can experience this speed with the top down.

I wouldn’t recommend that, though, unless you are interested in discovering what it feels like to be aerodynamically scalped.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by bakynes(m): 2:11pm On Nov 08, 2013
Lamborghini Veneno is the most expensive car in the world today selling for 4 million US dollars.
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by RayMcBlue(m): 2:12pm On Nov 08, 2013
Rolls Royce Silver Ghost should be on top of the list, no more no less. The Brits sure know how to manufacture expensive luxury cars.

Bentley, Aston Martins, Rolls, Mclaren, and Jaguar.
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by Stunner1(f): 2:12pm On Nov 08, 2013
zube01: ..boss I dey with u on this ooh...still prefer my land cruiser 2013 to any of those cars ooh

ur head is der jare cheesy all dz small cars doesnt cut it for me.... I find big cars sexy grin put me in an LR RRevogue or a H2 n m gud to go grin cheesy
Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by AutoG: 2:14pm On Nov 08, 2013
You can NOW Bid Live on Copart

YES, you can now bid live on Copart as AutoGeria introduces bidding rights licenses to enable you bid on Copart directly, the world's most sort after online auto auction. YES, Indeed you can now DO IT YOURSELF!!!

The license gives you bidding rights for vehicles you find on Copart. To register, a registration fee of $150 and minimum security deposit of $440 is required to activate your account.

How it Works
With an annual registration fee of $150 you can now have bidding right license from Copart's market maker in Africa, AutoGeria to bid for vehicles on the world's most sort after online auto auctions, Copart.com.

What you Gain
• Access to bid from over 150 locations in the USA and on 50,000 cars.
• Suitable for frequent buyers and vehicle sellers.
• Tailored for dealerships.
• Reduced brokerage fees.
• Control your account.
• increase buying power.

Do contact us today for detailed terms and conditions.

Limited licences available, hurry!!!

info@autogeria.com, 0814 999 0 999, 0818 70 30 888

Re: 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! by AskProf: 2:15pm On Nov 08, 2013
2. W Motors Lykan Hypersport $3.4M

Didn’t know that Lebanon had a car industry? Then you are missing out, because the W Motors’ Lykan Hypersport is one of the most impressive things on four wheels.

Not many details are out about this car yet, but it is purportedly good for 245 mph, and a 0-60 time of 2.7 seconds. Amazingly, this acceleration comes courtesy of a turbocharged V6, which, compared to some of the mammoth V12s sported by cars on this list, seems positively demure.

If those performance figures don’t jump off the page, don’t worry the Lykan Hypersport has an ace up its sleeve. W Motors didn’t just focus on performance, they have the tech madness and sheer excess side of hypercars covered. Those handsomely aggressive LED lights are covered in diamonds, and the information about how far over the speed limit you are going is conveyed by a holographic display.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Innoson Motors (IVM) Commissions Her New LNG/CNG Vehicles / Lagos Government Acquires Innoson CNG Buses (Video) / Beware: Flooded Cars From Hurricane Harvey Are Getting Lined Up Already (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.