Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

"Yodi" The Big Bum Bum Pills In Asaba,delta State. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / "Yodi" The Big Bum Bum Pills In Asaba,delta State. (3851 Views)

Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) / Checkout This Wedding Couples Outfit In Asaba Today (photos) / How Safe Are Yodi Pills? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Yodi" The Big Bum Bum Pills In Asaba,delta State. by ChristyGodwin: 1:54pm On Nov 07, 2013
House pls help, where can i get yodi pills in asaba or agbor in delta state? pls do not ignore dis cos it will help save a dying relationship.thanks guys ur always d best.
Re: "Yodi" The Big Bum Bum Pills In Asaba,delta State. by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:13pm On Nov 08, 2013
Any so called relationship that is causing you to resort to ingesting something that may potentially harm your body all because of enhancing your beauty is NOT worth it. Girls with much flatter bums are in their husbands house. Don't allow yourself to be used and regret later in life. That guy is not worth it. A word is enough for the wise

3 Likes

Re: "Yodi" The Big Bum Bum Pills In Asaba,delta State. by icebebe(f): 3:18pm On Nov 09, 2013
i guess u dnt knw d repercussion of wat u'r abot doin.fr me i beg dnt try it cuz u wnt lik d outcom,God wasnt stupid creating u dis way,ok u wnt an xtra ynash mmmm.... yodi will yodi nt only ur ynash buh ur life.
Re: "Yodi" The Big Bum Bum Pills In Asaba,delta State. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 10, 2013
@vivacious, no mind d babe. I tot she wants it, then saw she is doing it for a man. Mtcheeeew.
If he doesn't like u the way u r, then forget it. The babe with the smallest bossom and flatest nyash in my office got married to a cool dude and all the missing parts just started appearing after her 1st baby.
Re: "Yodi" The Big Bum Bum Pills In Asaba,delta State. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 10, 2013
@vivacious, no mind d babe. I tot she wants it, then saw she is doing it for a man. Mtcheeeew.
If he doesn't like u the way u r, then forget it. The babe with the smallest bossom and flatest nyash in my office got married to a cool dude and all the missing parts just started appearing after her 1st baby.
Meanwhile, u have to change dt ur username, dt Godwin is not worth it, I just hope u have not tatooed his name on ur body.

(1) (Reply)

Where In London Can I Get Ankara Lace/fabric? :) / Braided Wigs For Sale At Affordable Price / Two Ukrainian Women Turned Themselves Into Anime Characters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.