Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,945 members, 7,806,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Simple Way To Know If You Have Bad Breath - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Simple Way To Know If You Have Bad Breath (34687 Views)

8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners / Why Do Luth Dr, Nurses, Interns Have Bad Attitudes? / Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Bad Body Odour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simple Way To Know If You Have Bad Breath by Coefficient(m): 4:42pm On Nov 12, 2013
Nikapetrelli: hmm

Does your breath stink? grin
Feeling guilty? grin
Re: Simple Way To Know If You Have Bad Breath by iterator25: 4:42pm On Nov 12, 2013
Mine is smelling like gun powder.(cabad). I'm I ok? embarassed
Re: Simple Way To Know If You Have Bad Breath by bebe2(f): 4:42pm On Nov 12, 2013
Pls if u r out doors in Nigeria pls dnt do thus test till u ve had a shower. Otherwise u will be licking sweat, dust exhaust fumes etc
Re: Simple Way To Know If You Have Bad Breath by losvemous: 4:43pm On Nov 12, 2013
Re: Simple Way To Know If You Have Bad Breath by 01mcfadden(m): 4:44pm On Nov 12, 2013
When your girl friend suddenly hate kissing after your first kiss! grin
Re: Simple Way To Know If You Have Bad Breath by yuzedo: 4:44pm On Nov 12, 2013
k.style:
I knw 1 chick i swear her mouth smells lyk dead horse...maybe she shld c dis...my own dey scent lyk inside new range rover sport...
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Simple Way To Know If You Have Bad Breath by tosingcfr(m): 4:45pm On Nov 12, 2013
Re: Simple Way To Know If You Have Bad Breath by chefremy(m): 4:49pm On Nov 12, 2013
@op i notice my breath can light-up a candle,and there was a day i killed a spider with my breath. Hope i don't have a bad breath,cus am confuse.

1 Like

Re: Simple Way To Know If You Have Bad Breath by Egbagirl(f): 4:50pm On Nov 12, 2013
Erm.. I don't subscribe to the whole licking of wrist thing. Gross! undecided
Re: Simple Way To Know If You Have Bad Breath by jamst(m): 4:51pm On Nov 12, 2013
the mouth will always smell no matter what u do 2 it...it is natural because of the saliva
Re: Simple Way To Know If You Have Bad Breath by double3(m): 4:51pm On Nov 12, 2013
So funny th way people are making noise bout licking there wrist...whereas a good number of people hv licked stuffs that are more un hygienic than there wrist

3 Likes

Re: Simple Way To Know If You Have Bad Breath by logica(m): 4:54pm On Nov 12, 2013
I just did and it smelled like Amala Iya Oyo. What's next?

I know some of you threw up after smelling your breath. So what did you expect that guy/girl that you always want to forcefully kiss do?
Re: Simple Way To Know If You Have Bad Breath by freda506(f): 4:54pm On Nov 12, 2013
you know you have mouth odour when

-u win arguements easily
-wen u go separate fights d 2 fighters dey quickly surrender
-no 1 wants 2 hold ur hands while praying in church
-u r 25 nd no girl wants 2 b ur babe
cool

1 Like

Re: Simple Way To Know If You Have Bad Breath by iterator25: 4:54pm On Nov 12, 2013
double3: So funny th way people are making noise bout licking there wrist...whereas a good number of people hv licked stuffs that are more un hygienic than there wrist
e.g toto
Re: Simple Way To Know If You Have Bad Breath by kstyle2(m): 5:04pm On Nov 12, 2013
double3: So funny th way people are making noise bout licking there wrist...whereas a good number of people hv licked stuffs that are more un hygienic than there wrist
.....tru dat....some guyz wey dey lick d butt cracks of ashi or chicks wey dey swallow d whole ballz of their bf wey neva baf 4 dayz go enta here dey say 'gross','yuck','disgustin'....nonsense....and na their mouth dey smell lyk tortise yansh

1 Like

Re: Simple Way To Know If You Have Bad Breath by misterjosh(m): 5:05pm On Nov 12, 2013
REMMEI: Mine ain't smelling..well,op thanks though.
tonguetonguetonguetongue no dey lie jhur
Re: Simple Way To Know If You Have Bad Breath by kstyle2(m): 5:05pm On Nov 12, 2013
freda506: you know you have mouth odour when

-u win arguements easily
cool
...hahaahaha...u cudnt hav said it any beta
Re: Simple Way To Know If You Have Bad Breath by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 12, 2013
jamst: the mouth will always smell no matter what u do 2 it...it is natural because of the saliva
. Na only for you o. Biko your mouth dey smell. Its not natural. You need mouth help o. Brush morning and night. B4 nd after meal. Clean in and out of the teeth. Your tongue needs attention. Pls it's not natural. Abeg ur mouth odour go cause global warming. lipsrsealed
Re: Simple Way To Know If You Have Bad Breath by alotofgrace(m): 5:11pm On Nov 12, 2013
Re: Simple Way To Know If You Have Bad Breath by chefremy(m): 5:11pm On Nov 12, 2013
freda506: you know you have mouth odour when

-u win arguements easily
cool
. . haha. . . I sure have this friend that his breath smells like decaying ogre,and this dude loves engaging in heated argumemt. worst still is that he throws missiles too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simple Way To Know If You Have Bad Breath by omobachi(m): 5:12pm On Nov 12, 2013
I wonder what is wrong in licking that small section of ones body, are u that dirty or what?

2 Likes

Re: Simple Way To Know If You Have Bad Breath by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 12, 2013
hmmmn...like someone said,Saliva ought to smell in and of itself when exposed so...all of you with smelly Wrists still got Hope...do the "Mouth-Cup" Test and if the Results are the same,disregard my Prior Statement cheesy
Re: Simple Way To Know If You Have Bad Breath by vislabraye(m): 5:19pm On Nov 12, 2013
Just sit next to a little child and speak. Make sure he's not afraid of you.
Re: Simple Way To Know If You Have Bad Breath by vislabraye(m): 5:27pm On Nov 12, 2013
Most bad breath is not as a result of oral hygiene. Some are caused by internal decay (Lol just exaggerating ) of a vital part.
By merely sitting next to some people and by mistake U smell the air from their nostril, you can end up fainting.
Re: Simple Way To Know If You Have Bad Breath by lyly911(f): 5:28pm On Nov 12, 2013
Mine smells like Lollipop sweet..and i ve nt tasted dat sweet for years nw..what can i say ? Its natural and am very lucky 8-).......Many are called bt few are chosen ..lolzz
Re: Simple Way To Know If You Have Bad Breath by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 12, 2013
iterator25: Mine is smelling like gun powder.(cabad). I'm I ok? embarassed
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Simple Way To Know If You Have Bad Breath by wrench: 5:36pm On Nov 12, 2013
Succinct.
Re: Simple Way To Know If You Have Bad Breath by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 12, 2013
i aint licking no wrist
Re: Simple Way To Know If You Have Bad Breath by logica(m): 5:39pm On Nov 12, 2013
iterator25: Mine is smelling like gun powder.(cabad). I'm I ok? embarassed
Na the gunfire wey dey commot 4 ya mouf dey cause am. As in, yua English na gunfire English, you dig? By the way, it's "carbide" not "cabad".
Re: Simple Way To Know If You Have Bad Breath by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 12, 2013
I tried it but d spit refuses drying within seconds like u said. I got tired of waiting
Re: Simple Way To Know If You Have Bad Breath by logica(m): 5:47pm On Nov 12, 2013
click2cbn: I tried it but d spit refuses drying within seconds like u said. I got tired of waiting
You mean, the spit from your tongue just from licking your wrist accumulated so much on your wrist that it is still wet? You get plenty spit for mouth o!

1 Like

Re: Simple Way To Know If You Have Bad Breath by jamst(m): 5:50pm On Nov 12, 2013
lyly911: Mine smells like Lollipop sweet..and i ve nt tasted dat sweet for years nw..what can i say ? Its natural and am very lucky 8-).......Many are called bt few are chosen ..lolzz
i want 2 taste dat ur lollipop... oya *tongueout*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Help, My Eye Is Swollen / Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians / 16 Amazing Health Benefits Of Cucumber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.