Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Academic Excellence Granted, Genotype Swaps From 'ss' To 'aa' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Academic Excellence Granted, Genotype Swaps From 'ss' To 'aa' (1916 Views)

How God Changed My Genotype From SS To AA...| Favour Orji / Testimony. FROM AS TO AA GENOTYPE. / Anglicans Give GEJ 'Award Of Excellence In Christian Stewardship' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Academic Excellence Granted, Genotype Swaps From 'ss' To 'aa' by peteregwu(m): 2:37pm On Nov 07, 2013
ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE GRANTED, GENOTYPE SWAPS FROM 'SS' TO 'AA'

I joined the Lords Chosen in 2011. I want to thank God for making my son the best out of the best and also for changing his genotype from SS to AA. When my son was in primary four he was not doing well with his academics. So, I had to employ a private teacher who also gave up on his situation. We started coming to clean the church.

Surprisingly, during his common entrance examination, he came out successfully. Out of twelve thousand students who sat for the examination, 180 passed and my son is one of them. When we went to pay his school fees, we were told that they would conduct medical tests as part of the registration process. Then I became became scared because I know his health status.

I was afraid that because of the situation they could deny him the admission. The week before we were to go for the medical test, God gave me a sign in the dream. I woke up and started singing. We went for the test. When we were to go and collect the result of the test, I was scared, but nevertheless we went. They gave us the result after waiting for a while.

Then I told my son that we won't open it there until we get home. We would hold a vigil on it so that if it was not in our favor God would change it. My son was insisting that we open it, but I refused on our way back home, he insisted again. Then I gave it to him to open it. But before he opened it, I move forward away from him so that I would not se the result. Suddenly, my son exclaimed, "Mummy, I am AA." that was how God changed his genotype from 'SS' to 'AA.'

Praise the Lord!
Sister Gloria Enefu (Mother) and Brother Emmanuel Enefu (Son)

Courtesy; The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement. www.thelordschosenworld.org
Re: Academic Excellence Granted, Genotype Swaps From 'ss' To 'aa' by obialfa: 3:04pm On Nov 07, 2013
wtf?
Re: Academic Excellence Granted, Genotype Swaps From 'ss' To 'aa' by peteregwu(m): 3:10pm On Nov 07, 2013
obi alfa: wtf?

what does that mean?
Re: Academic Excellence Granted, Genotype Swaps From 'ss' To 'aa' by obialfa: 3:29pm On Nov 07, 2013
peteregwu:

what does that mean?

wait till friday.
Re: Academic Excellence Granted, Genotype Swaps From 'ss' To 'aa' by Queendo(f): 7:57pm On Nov 07, 2013
pls lets be careful am not doubting God but from experience i have learnt alot, a family friend of ours whon was SS said it had changed to AA, but today she is no more. it could mix up in d result. i remember when my sister's genotype was done in sch they said she was AA, but my dad who happens to be a medical person and who had done d test before said its AS, My dad insisted and another one was done and it turned out dt she was AS. so pls lets try to be extra careful i know God is able.
Re: Academic Excellence Granted, Genotype Swaps From 'ss' To 'aa' by peteregwu(m): 10:43pm On Nov 07, 2013
Queendo: pls lets be careful am not doubting God but from experience i have learnt alot, a family friend of ours whon was SS said it had changed to AA, but today she is no more. it could mix up in d result. i remember when my sister's genotype was done in sch they said she was AA, but my dad who happens to be a medical person and who had done d test before said its AS, My dad insisted and another one was done and it turned out dt she was AS. so pls lets try to be extra careful i know God is able.

TESTED AND PROVED. DONT BE SCARED, NOT IN THIS CASE. OUR GOD NO BE MAGICTIAN, BUT MIGHTY IN MIRACLES. "WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE." MATH 19:26
Re: Academic Excellence Granted, Genotype Swaps From 'ss' To 'aa' by tobechi74: 11:26pm On Nov 07, 2013
Instead of evangelism,you are advertising cheap miracle
Re: Academic Excellence Granted, Genotype Swaps From 'ss' To 'aa' by peteregwu(m): 1:17am On Nov 08, 2013
tobechi74: Instead of evangelism,you are advertising cheap miracle

the problem with so many Christians is ignorance of Gods word. how could you say such a thing? I believe you are yet to experience salvation and I perceive you are not born again. because if you are truly born again, you will undestand what miracle is all about. salvation alone is a miracle, and one thing is that in every true church of God, the power of God will manifest.

the reason God does miracles is for sinners and unbelievers to repent and accept jesus in their lives. it is called the goodness of God, and you call it cheap miracle. pathetic for you!

Romans 2:4 KJV
"Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?"

Evangelism without power of God is nothing and will yield no result. wat I posted is part of evangelism. because I know their are some that will read it and be revived spiritually and will begin to seek God again.

1 Like

Re: Academic Excellence Granted, Genotype Swaps From 'ss' To 'aa' by MrTroll(m): 1:26am On Nov 08, 2013
obi alfa:

wait till friday.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Academic Excellence Granted, Genotype Swaps From 'ss' To 'aa' by SalC: 9:51am On Nov 08, 2013
I sincerely pray this testimony be true and remain permanent. But as a medical lab scientist who has seen alot regarding mistake in interpretation of genotype results especially between AA and SS. I advice they repeat the test other place to be rest assured because both aa and ss don't separate during genotyping and their migration is not far apart. This confuses some scientist when it is not properly controlled.

I still believe there is nothing too hard for God to do.
Re: Academic Excellence Granted, Genotype Swaps From 'ss' To 'aa' by obialfa: 11:52am On Nov 08, 2013
Mr Troll: grin grin grin grin

grin kweshon jam answer.
Re: Academic Excellence Granted, Genotype Swaps From 'ss' To 'aa' by MrTroll(m): 2:34pm On Nov 08, 2013
obi alfa:

grin kweshon jam answer.
Abi o. wink
Re: Academic Excellence Granted, Genotype Swaps From 'ss' To 'aa' by woky: 9:21pm On Nov 08, 2013
peteregwu: ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE GRANTED, GENOTYPE SWAPS FROM 'SS' TO 'AA'

I joined the Lords Chosen in 2011. I want to thank God for making my son the best out of the best and also for changing his genotype from SS to AA. When my son was in primary four he was not doing well with his academics. So, I had to employ a private teacher who also gave up on his situation. We started coming to clean the church.

Surprisingly, during his common entrance examination, he came out successfully. Out of twelve thousand students who sat for the examination, 180 passed and my son is one of them. When we went to pay his school fees, we were told that they would conduct medical tests as part of the registration process. Then I became became scared because I know his health status.

I was afraid that because of the situation they could deny him the admission. The week before we were to go for the medical test, God gave me a sign in the dream. I woke up and started singing. We went for the test. When we were to go and collect the result of the test, I was scared, but nevertheless we went. They gave us the result after waiting for a while.

Then I told my son that we won't open it there until we get home. We would hold a vigil on it so that if it was not in our favor God would change it. My son was insisting that we open it, but I refused on our way back home, he insisted again. Then I gave it to him to open it. But before he opened it, I move forward away from him so that I would not se the result. Suddenly, my son exclaimed, "Mummy, I am AA." that was how God changed his genotype from 'SS' to 'AA.'

Praise the Lord!
Sister Gloria Enefu (Mother) and Brother Emmanuel Enefu (Son)

Courtesy; The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement. www.thelordschosenworld.org
i doubt if Chukwudi will blv dis!
Re: Academic Excellence Granted, Genotype Swaps From 'ss' To 'aa' by Nobody: 1:23am On Nov 09, 2013
woky: i doubt if Chukwudi will blv dis!
woky: i doubt if Chukwudi will blv dis!
$
How can I believe this miracle advert from the apron worshiping organisation?

The God of Abraham does not advertise miracles like this apron worsipping organisations does to their church 'miracles'
Re: Academic Excellence Granted, Genotype Swaps From 'ss' To 'aa' by God2man(m): 5:02am On Nov 09, 2013
Great! It has happened in my church, SS To AA. God is able to do exceeding abundantly ABOVE all that we ASK or THINK. Ephesians 3:20.

God is Good.

God2man.
Re: Academic Excellence Granted, Genotype Swaps From 'ss' To 'aa' by woky: 7:02am On Nov 09, 2013
chukwudi44:
$

The God of Abraham does not advertise miracles like this apron worsipping organisations does to their church 'miracles'
grin
Re: Academic Excellence Granted, Genotype Swaps From 'ss' To 'aa' by peteregwu(m): 8:16pm On Nov 09, 2013
chukwudi44:
$

BUT YOU DONT NEED TO BELIEVE, THE BIBLE IS MADE FOR THOSE WHO WILL READ, HEAR AND BELIEVE. JESUS DIED FOR THOSE WHO WILL HEAR AND BELIEVE.

Acts 19:11-12 KJV
And God wrought special miracles by the hands of Paul: [12] So that from his body were brought unto the sick handkerchiefs or aprons, and the diseases departed from them, and the evil spirits went out of them.

(1) (Reply)

South African Pastor Gives Church Members Petrol To Drink (pic and video) / Where Is Evangelist Shola Rotimi??? / The 7 Sufferings Of Hell, Revealed To A 20th Century Mystic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.