Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video (57232 Views)

See The Amount Of People Travelling On Train Illegally In India (video) / Policeman Beaten Up In Oyo State For Allegedly Causing Accident (Photos) / What Really Happened In India (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by indianin9ja(m): 6:23pm On Nov 07, 2013
ikeyman00:
there isnt any point denying it; ur people are divisive and segregative lipsrsealed

I don't want to deny it at all? What's wrong with wanting to live close to your own kind, your own culture?
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by chemashie(m): 6:25pm On Nov 07, 2013
ilugunboy: I feel like hitting the next Indian I see....

Am really seething with anger right now.....
Where have you been all this while?
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Gbawe: 6:25pm On Nov 07, 2013
Citizens of what should be a great country reduced to this !!! I am even tired of commenting on threads like this because nothing changes for the better for Nigeria. The Government will only make vapid and worthless noise while continuing to misrule Nigerians. Meanwhile, on a good day, it is the same folks who are abused and brutalised who will hold brief for the oppressors that drive them abroad to be treated like animals. Goodluck to Nigeria and Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by solomon111(m): 6:25pm On Nov 07, 2013
Pangea: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Goa-minister-Dayanand-Mandrekar-apologizes-for-calling-Nigerians-a-cancer/articleshow/25387179.cms

Just read some of the comments on the above website:

Today, i cried for Nigeria cry cry cry

lol.
yahoo yahoo things.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Polio: 6:25pm On Nov 07, 2013
Me_Aboki: Pls don't spread lies, the man clearly wasn't lynched but thoroughly beaten by the Indian police and Goan public and subsequently taken away conscious and alive in a police van (for his safety) presumably to a hospital for treatment.

I don't know why you fail to understand the meaning of the word lynch and its usage (in your case its misuse) in this regard.

Pls try and modify the topic before you further mislead more ppl, especially lazy ones who may rely on the heading without bothering to open the thread.

Thank you.

The moderator obviously need some training, they just launch every goddam crap to the front page without properly reviewing them.

I hope the forum owner is listening, incorporate that into the administration of your forum, drum it into your moderator's ears.

Poster, use your head next time and dont mislead people

Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by 5columnist: 6:25pm On Nov 07, 2013
indianin9ja:

I don't want to deny it at all? What's wrong with wanting to live among your own kind, your own culture?

What is your take on the video and what the heck are you doing in Nigeria since you need to live among your own kind and people? You see the silly high sense of self passed down this junkie on this blog? He has no qualms with discrimination.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Ghadafy(m): 6:26pm On Nov 07, 2013
Me_Aboki:

You obviously haven't read the topic nor your dictionary, pray next time you are opportuned to read one that God prevails on your brainless head to let you understand the difference between lynching (killing) and assaulting (in this case beating) - and so help you God. sad

Dude, just shut up. Habba, are you that deluded?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by MeAboki(m): 6:26pm On Nov 07, 2013
Promhize:

As someone said before woe betide you! You this piece of $hit, I'm sure you were one the fools saying Nigerian employees are and indian bosses not harsh

Let me guess, you really believe you wrote intelligently here don't you? Well, clap for yourself. Oya, face your front. angry
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by IleIfe2(m): 6:27pm On Nov 07, 2013
Promhize:

And some people liked your comment, do you know for how long some of them have been living there? So in your mustard-seed-brain this is right, because they protested?

How dull can a person be!

When you attack people, block their roads and destroy their property in their country in the name of protest, in a country that use caste system, you are putting your life in danger. The video definitely enrages most Nigerians and Africans. But "Nigerians" should learn to use their common sense.

Afam tried to manipulate the heading to cause more problem.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by GatJokez(f): 6:27pm On Nov 07, 2013
ROSSIKE:

What ''wrong'' did the victim do?

Care to inform us?

You don't even know the guy from Adam!! Yet you know he ''did something wrong''. I blame your low IQ.

Exactly, two wrongs don't make a right. These people were like a pack of animals coming after one man. That is deplorable to say the least. Wanna be a man? Then face off with another one on one, not dozens against one defenseless man. Stup!d cowards!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by tpia5: 6:27pm On Nov 07, 2013
if there's a nigerian consulate or whatever in india, and they're not afraid to talk for fear of backlash (from fellow nigerians even, nobody needs to do the job nigerians will gladly do for them), maybe they should make some kind of noise about the situation?
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by MeAboki(m): 6:28pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ghadafy:

Dude, just shut up. Habba, are you that deluded?

Another one, oya, you also face your front sad
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by indianin9ja(m): 6:28pm On Nov 07, 2013
5columnist:

What is your take on the video?

The video is just an edited clip that could easily be taken out of context. We don't know what happened before it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by ikeyman00(m): 6:28pm On Nov 07, 2013
from indian man himself

I don't want to deny it at all? What's wrong with wanting to live close to your own kind, your own culture?

i leave this here for yalll

enuff said cool

The video is just an edited clip that could easily be taken out of context. We don't know what happened before it.
but i have to say u deserve a serious beating in nigeria for saying this
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by 25omega(m): 6:28pm On Nov 07, 2013
The question is: Does the foreign affairs minister know about this video? and does he have enough clout or pull to do something about it.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Norajones(f): 6:29pm On Nov 07, 2013
With tears,,had it bin d country ,nigeria was ok,wat wud av made our youth travel out?d nigerian leaders don't have plans or care about d nigerian youth,,its so sad,,imagine india wey no sabi speak english,,oh my God,now i hate dat country more dan ASUU,,no wonder dis is wat dey always potray in deir movies,,vengance and wickedness....God in heaven wats happenin to dis country?weepin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by IVORY2009(m): 6:29pm On Nov 07, 2013
Promhize:

As someone said before woe betide you! You this piece of $hit, I'm sure you were one the fools saying Nigerian employees are and indian bosses not harsh

leave that boy called Me_Aboki, 2morrow only him will be Okija juju, today Me_Aboki, let him be deciving himself, until I go am catch.....
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by whitecat007: 6:29pm On Nov 07, 2013
I wish some of the area boys can make themselves useful now really. This is one of the reasons I never speak against agberos cos hey! They are there for those who don't want to get their hands dirty.
In this case Nigerians need to send a strong message to Indians to not do this again only by showing the video of there people on the ground begging for mercy in blood soaked clothes too.

Team titfortat
5columnist: Target Indian companies in NIgeria!!!
1. GP tank
2. Oil and Gas Nig ltd
3. NIPCO
4. Afprint
5 and many more... Go to ilupeju, yaba and many other places they have existing clusters were they even discriminate Nigerians in Nigeria... Enough of this Indians!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by indianin9ja(m): 6:30pm On Nov 07, 2013
ikeyman00: from indian man himself

i leave this here for yalll

enuff said cool

I find it incredible that you're putting this out there like it's a bad thing. Who among us doesn't want their own culture and identity to survive? Who doesn't enjoy the company of our own people? Maybe those who are self-hating, but I'm not among them.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by ikeyman00(m): 6:31pm On Nov 07, 2013
@@

ile ife

When you attack people, block their roads and destroy their property in their country in the name of protest, in a country that use caste system, you are putting your life in danger. The video definitely enrages most Nigerians and Africans. But "Nigerians" should learn to use their common sense.

just shut up plz

fool
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by IleIfe2(m): 6:31pm On Nov 07, 2013
25omega: The question is: Does the foreign affairs minister know about this video? and does he have enough clout or pull to do something about it.

I think they have seen it, especially the Nigerian house in India. that's why they must have issued those threats and formal complain.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by sunex: 6:32pm On Nov 07, 2013
this is just too bad. these indians mak billion in nigeria yet they treat nigerians like animal in their useless country...I hope the government will do somtin abt this
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by IleIfe2(m): 6:32pm On Nov 07, 2013
ikeyman00: @@

ile ife

just shut up plz

fool

Dude, you can go to hell. tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by 5columnist: 6:32pm On Nov 07, 2013
indianin9ja:

You are definitely not an Indian man, you seek to aggravate a bad situation for the same purpose most people seek as a possible outcome here. You cannot edit blood gushing off that man's head or the police officers who gathered him like savages looking for who to devour!!!! Your people in NIgeria will be edited soon.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by sweetgala(m): 6:32pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ile-Ife:

Two wrongs don't make it right. That seems to be the message you preach and there ain't nobody here buying that.
However I do agree with you, the act of violent demonstration by the nigerians is unacceptable, and an invitation to retaliation.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by jmaine: 6:32pm On Nov 07, 2013
IVORY2009:

leave that boy called Me_Aboki, 2morrow only him will be Okija juju, today Me_Aboki, let him be deciving himself, until I catch.....

Me Aboki is different from Mr Aboki Alusi Okija Juju.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by MeAboki(m): 6:32pm On Nov 07, 2013
IVORY2009:

leave that boy called Me_Aboki, 2morrow only him will be Okija juju, today Me_Aboki, let him be deciving himself, until I catch.....

Tufiakwa, return to sender, na you and your ritualist family will be confined there!. sad
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by ikeyman00(m): 6:33pm On Nov 07, 2013
indian man

I find it incredible that you're putting this out there like it's a bad thing. Who among us doesn't want their own culture and identity to survive? Who doesn't enjoy the company of our own people? Maybe those who are self-hating, but I'm not among them.

like i said before for an indian man dat lives in nigeria quoting those

i leave it here for people to interpret

either good or bad intention i dnt know
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by BlackHuman(m): 6:36pm On Nov 07, 2013
Wetin concern me?- everyman 4 himself. i've got my own personal problems to worry about. Afterall, the innocent ALUU 4 where killed in their own country and notin happened.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by indianin9ja(m): 6:36pm On Nov 07, 2013
5columnist:

You are definitely not an Indian man, you seek to aggravate a bad situation for the same purpose most people seek as a possible outcome here. You cannot edit blood gushing off that man's head or the police officers who gathered him like savages looking for who to devour!!!! Your people in NIgeria will be edited soon.

If you call those police that formed a circle around the Nigerian in order to stop the mob from beating him savages, then I don't know what to say.

I'm saying that, before the video started to record, there could be an incident that provoked the mob to attack, or not. And before we know more about this, it's hard to make a judgment.

If a guy is caught trying to rape a young girl, and a mob forms around him to give him a good beating, would you really say that it's savagery? No, it'd be just human nature.

But if a racist mob just wanted to find someone of a specific race to bash, then it's a hate crime.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by ehibia(m): 6:36pm On Nov 07, 2013
This is barbaric. Very unfortunate, i witnessed same in PortHarcourt this morning, 3 Nigerian Police men attacked a driver in traffic, claiming he joined their convoy at some point on the road. Their should be laws to prevent things like this. This will hardly happen OPENLY in the developed countries. i doubt it! What a pity.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 07, 2013
indianin9ja:

Am an advocate of peace and justice.
i do not endorse violence of any kind but i believe in justice and sentence against an evil work should be executed speedily.

As such Mr Indianinnaija, if i should get my hands on you at this moment, i ll beat the shi.t out of you just as a lesson to your fellow nigerian-like indians.

thanks.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Who Is The Founder Of Labour Party In Nigeria? / Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters / Emmanuel Nwobosi And Nnamdi Kanu Meet In Israel, Speaks On 1966 Military Coup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.