Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,146 members, 7,807,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video (57268 Views)

See The Amount Of People Travelling On Train Illegally In India (video) / Policeman Beaten Up In Oyo State For Allegedly Causing Accident (Photos) / What Really Happened In India (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by jumobi1(m): 7:53pm On Nov 07, 2013
If he is Nigerian, close down our mission and consulates in India and ban Bollywood movies. The Indian government must apologize in a major way.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 07, 2013
Arysexy:

We need to send a message to india, waylay them in dia kia picantao and TATA vehicles, bring them out and give them mass beating, video them as we do so and upload it on U-tube, we have more of them here than we av Nigerians over there. what rubbish is dis menh am just boiling now!

infact DANA license shud NEVER be returned again. Fuuccccckkk India and Indians! They are parasites to Nigeria!
ehhhmmm. are you surfing the web with bharti Airtel? just asking

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Litmus: 7:55pm On Nov 07, 2013
samo: I just watched the video, apart from the description made by the person who posted the video, there is no indication that the person beaten was a Nigerian, secondly it seems there was an accident with a motor bike ( I think the reason why the motorbike was also beaten up grin) and somebody got injured or died in the process reason why the black dude was beaten up. I do not think the description of the video is just enough for us to conclude that he was a Nigerian and was protesting a fellow Nigerians death. We should tread with caution and not let petty sentiments and false information make us be hateful

Actually, I've been wondering this, because from experience i know Africans are mouthy in their shit-hole nations against Nigerians but when they get into trouble abroad they suddenly hide under the Nigerian banner.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by IVORY2009(m): 7:56pm On Nov 07, 2013
Information just reaching me, "Indianin9ja" is a medical doctor in Nigeria, and he is present in Lagos with his family.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Litmus: 7:58pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ile-Ife:

the uploader said "thrashing Nigerians" and it was uploaded on the 31st of october, 2013.

Remember that to most foreigners, black Africans are Nigerians, we're all they can say because we're well known, the same way that most East Asians are sometimes lumped under Indians, or all Caribbeans lumped as Jamaicans.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by jmaine: 7:59pm On Nov 07, 2013
IVORY2009: Information just reaching me, "Indianin9ja" is a medical doctor in Nigeria, and he is present in Lagos with his family.

Lolz . . . grin
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by juman(m): 8:02pm On Nov 07, 2013
This is not good.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by delishpot: 8:02pm On Nov 07, 2013
Me_Aboki: Pls don't spread lies, the man clearly wasn't lynched but thoroughly beaten by the Indian police and Goan public and subsequently taken away conscious and alive in a police van (for his safety) presumably to a hospital for treatment.

I don't know why you fail to understand the meaning of the word lynch and its usage (in your case its misuse) in this regard.

Pls try and modify the topic before you further mislead more ppl, especially lazy ones who may rely on the heading without bothering to open the thread.

Liked by 7 indians.
Bia indian english teacher tell us what he did. What was that man saying.
Anyway, india is also a jungle just go to youtube and watch how they treat fellow indians. assasination, bullying, roadside rapes, abuse of wives etc. Its in their blood too.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 07, 2013
Area Boys where you dey? Tit for Tat God no vex.

Oya carry go.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Ryda(m): 8:06pm On Nov 07, 2013
*picks bottle/
I cant take this anymore angry
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 07, 2013
ilugunboy:

Guy ..please keep quiet..!!! angry angry angry

A fellow Nigerian is being meted with such inhuman treatment like this....and all you see is English semantics!! shocked angry shocked

I know every Nigerian will cringe when watching the video . . .

But ALUU 4 (RIP) and several others who were savagely lynched to death in broad day light are an "invitation to treat" . . . thanks to youtube, we tacitly spread the message that Nigerians endorse mob justice.

The fact that this occurred in far away India doesn't change the fact that mob justice is cruel and must stop!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 07, 2013
ochukoccna: The Indians have sown a seed with this which if not checked [I doubt it will be] will bring a virulent harvest someday soon.
No one dares dehumanise a British, American , Norwegian etc [please enter a country that is not a banana republic] citizen like this without serious repercussion by their home government
But is this not Nigeria that other African countries are now ill treating her citizens? angry angry
The poo is hitting the fan slowly but we need the sewage pipes to burst on all of us
Maybe that will wake the people up to hold the buffoons masquerading as our leaders in Abuja and beyond accountable to them
But till then, enjoy the putrid smell we currently inhale daily in the mumudom called Nigeria

We must stop dehumanising ourselves.

Only then will the world stop dehumanising us!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by henlooma80: 8:12pm On Nov 07, 2013
Indian police are carrying barton. Nigerian police will carry AK47.Nigeria has no government, what we have is just bunch of corrupt elements at the top of the affairs. The people I called SUPERVISOR. And as long as the person killed or beaten is not son, daughter Family member of Jonathan, obasanjo, babangida, atiku, tinubu, the SUPERVISORS ( government) will never take Any action against Indian government.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by indianin9ja(m): 8:19pm On Nov 07, 2013
IVORY2009: Information just reaching me, "Indianin9ja" is a medical doctor in Nigeria, and he is present in Lagos with his family.

Come find me. I've got a nice surprise for you. I dare you.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 07, 2013
SELFWORTH:

Most of those who 'liked' your comments are those who don't understand the full importance of using the right words in a sentence. The wrong word can completely give the whole story a new meaning.

Shame on them!

I really don't care about the English word used.....it doesn't change what I see in that video....barbarism.

Perhaps you don't have the human empathy because of the way we've been e-fighting here...but I will never tolerate an outsider or a Nigerian treating a Nigerian in this way.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Godson201333(m): 8:24pm On Nov 07, 2013
Please people need to be aware that there are some certain countries that you do not need to visit.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by nijanigga: 8:27pm On Nov 07, 2013
What many don't realize is that when we hear racism, we all think it's white man that is racist against the colored, but time and time again, Indians are really prejudiced people against black, including black Indians. Read the story of inter-racial marriage (Nigerian married to Indian lady in Mumbai) below and you will be baffled.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-21826366
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by MeAboki(m): 8:27pm On Nov 07, 2013
bigfoot79:

Aboki? you are really getting it wrong, you are busy picking errors in the choice of words when another Nigerian is being deprived of his rights as a human being? methinks you should soft pedal, afterall you are nit the most enlightened one in here.

Pls answer these questions truthfully if indeed you had watched the video:
Was the man lynched i.e actually killed?
Is there a small or big difference between being beaten and still alive and being killed and actually dead?
Yes or No?

That was the error in the title of the thread which I drew attention to and which later even the OP saw reason to change the wording of the topic from lynching to beating.

I merely pointed out this difference but never inferred in anyway subsequently that the beating was justified - though in my heart of hearts
I could appreciate why the Indians reacted in that way.

For you or anyone to appreciate this, you need to watch several more videos (many are available on youtube) along with other news items covering the story in order to understand the causative background leading to the incidence.

The issue has already been extensively discussed and judged in this and other threads:
Bottomline, the murder was wrong, the Nigerian immigrant community's reaction to the murder was wrong and subsequently the Indian community's own reaction (including the videoed beating) to the Nigerians was also wrong.
But on the whole, the Nigerians were more wrong; just imagine if something like that was done by foreigners in your own community, what would your reaction be?
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Litmus: 8:29pm On Nov 07, 2013
ilugunboy:

I really don't care about the English word used.....it doesn't change what I see in that video....barbarism.

Perhaps you don't have the human empathy because of the way we've been e-fighting here...but I will never tolerate an outsider or a Nigerian treating a Nigerian in this way.

Total barbarism. It amazes me that some people look at this and think the Indians on that video are some sort of Heros showing the Nigerians a thing or two like some great big world party in which all are invited to discuss how to handle Nigerians. but what its is is Indians shaming themselves.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by nijanigga: 8:30pm On Nov 07, 2013
Godson201333: Please people need to be aware that there are some certain countries that you do not need to visit.
Ignorant, there over 800,000 Indians in Nigeria. I have met Indians carrying Nigerian Passport, another Indian lady born and bread in Kenya, carrying Kenyan passport. There are thousands in that category. How about Nigerian football players in India? The world is a shrinking world, what we need is cohesion and mutual respect.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by whitecat007: 8:30pm On Nov 07, 2013
You can always get guns in the black market. But is that going to protect you or prevent you from being shipped back to India in a box?

Thanks for telling us that you are armed or Intend to, so we know the type of visitors that would be coming for dinners

indianin9ja:

I'm getting worried about the safety of the Indian community here. We all need guns now. There could be a pogrom against Indians any moment now. We must be able to defend ourselves and provide a convincing deterrent to those who wish us harm.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by indianin9ja(m): 8:33pm On Nov 07, 2013
whitecat007: You can always get guns in the black market. But is that going to protect you or prevent you from being shipped back to India in a box?

Thanks for telling us that you are armed or Intend to, so we know the type of visitors that would be coming for dinners

Before I return to Mother Ganges in the form of ashes, I'd like to have the honour of taking out as many of those fnckers who wished me harm as I can.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by BluMalam(m): 8:35pm On Nov 07, 2013
Me_Aboki:

bastards are those born out of wedlock, i hear many of your kins do not trust their women so they have to impregnate them first before they marry them, I guess it takes one to know one - need I say more?

BTW, tell your mother to give me my change from the money she collected from short time.

Why are you embarassing yourself?
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Litmus: 8:39pm On Nov 07, 2013
indianin9ja:

Before I return to Mother Ganges in the form of ashes, I'd like to have the honour of taking out as many of those fnckers who wished me harm as I can.

Nigerians aren't as barbaric as the Indians. I'm not aware of one single case in the entire history of Nigeria when Nigerians actually killed anyone simply because that person was not Nigerian.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by boss1310(m): 8:40pm On Nov 07, 2013
jmaine:

What is wrong with this dude angling over a minor issue when a fellow citizen life is on the verge of decimation . . . angry
his name is ABOKI are you surprised
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Litmus: 8:44pm On Nov 07, 2013
ABOKI huh, i see the FAKE Tribalists are getting set to derail the thread by pretending they're Igbos, Youroba, Housa cussing one another.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by favouredprince(m): 8:44pm On Nov 07, 2013
dis is annoyn bt nigerians do worse to demsefs,mayb d indians saw d aluu clip nd it inspird dem. If we dnt love nd respect ourselve,no outsider wud love us.charity begins at home.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by rotciv2011(m): 8:45pm On Nov 07, 2013
I have seen a number of reports and video clips on this issue before this one and the whole story is really pathetic. If you folks had seen what led to this (and objectively wear their shoes for a minute), your opinions might have been slightly different.
That's by the way though. I just wish this type of reports will open a lot of eyes back home in Nigeria. Our reputation before the world is terrible, yet we cannot even unite for once to tackle a general problem. We only got incensed because some random person bothered to post the video online. How about the many atrocities we never get to see being meted to our fellows? Truth be told guys, brace yourselves for more of this. Until we put our house in order, there's no telling what the next video will contain and God forbid that the victim should be someone dear to you!
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by HerexG(m): 8:45pm On Nov 07, 2013
Shekson: Abeg make una free eGuerrilla and Aboki joor. Yu all don't have the full details of what led to him being assaulted and the aftermath of the assault. Yu are all jz being sentimental forming human rights activists. We havnt even fought those in our backyard, you are busy fighting for one at India whom you dont even know what he does over there. Anoda question arise as to 'why he was the only one assaulted'.

You don't condemn unprosecuted people just like that in a civilized world and then take laws into your hands, that is absolute myopic and mediocre act . No matter how great the wrong this Nigerians committed they remain innocent until proven by law to be otherwise .
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Litmus: 8:46pm On Nov 07, 2013
favouredprince: dis is annoyn bt nigerians do worse to demsefs,mayb d indians saw d aluu clip nd it inspird dem. If we dnt love nd respect ourselve,no outsider wud love us.charity begins at home.

Did Nigerians go around raping Indians in Nigeria just because Indians sub-humanly raped that poor girl to death in India?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

LP, PDP Used Russian Hackers To Hack INEC Servers - APC Official (Photos) / Photos From The Scene Of Fayose's Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge. / Tinubu’s Victory: AIT Broadcaster Ijeoma Osamor Testifies For Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.