Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,780 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Photo Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Child? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Child? (10460 Views)

Campaign Bill Boards Of President Jonathan Destroyed In Benue(pics) / Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. / A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Child? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 07, 2013
I got this photo from the burial of Mrs FyneFace Oba, & I happened to notice this young boy in the photo (Look) I would have let it pass, but the connection between President Jonathan & Dame Patience & this boy was just tøo much to ignore. Do you think that boy is OUR President's son?

Here's my blog: http://olakunleologunro..com

Re: Photo Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Child? by Christianos: 6:52pm On Nov 07, 2013
No, I don't think so. The boy must be his cousin... undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Child? by Adrenaline123(m): 7:05pm On Nov 07, 2013
Christianos: No, I don't think so. The boy must be his cousin... undecided
Its his son, He has a daughter to.
Re: Photo Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Child? by Tolexander: 7:09pm On Nov 07, 2013
Who is his mother?

The boy's physique looks like egg roll!

If he is placed on the scale for normal pikin of his age, the indicator will refuse to go back to the starting point due to elastic limit exceeded!

See how he dey look like pikin wey wan carry hen!

11 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Child? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 07, 2013
Tolexander: Who is his mother?

He wz adopted.
Re: Photo Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Child? by LouisThoru(f): 7:19pm On Nov 07, 2013
OP. If you look at the picture very well, you will see that the boy is GEJ's Uncle who has a stunt growth. Look again.

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Child? by MeAboki(m): 7:23pm On Nov 07, 2013
Heard the children are adopted because the sheppopotamus can't bear any.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Child? by Vivly(f): 7:24pm On Nov 07, 2013
That's his biological son. There's so much resemblance. That boy is near overweight
Re: Photo Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Child? by Brimmie(m): 7:38pm On Nov 07, 2013
Lmao!! grin grin

**lips-sealed**
Re: Photo Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Child? by Tolexander: 7:42pm On Nov 07, 2013
lygn19:
He wz adopted.
i didn't say that o!
Re: Photo Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Child? by FrankOguns(m): 7:42pm On Nov 07, 2013
Is this your first time of seeing the boy with them? Olofofo

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Child? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 07, 2013
Tolexander: i didn't say that o!
Dats what I heard dunno if its true.
Re: Photo Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Child? by yomexp(m): 7:46pm On Nov 07, 2013
LouisThoru: OP. If you look at the picture very well, you will see that the boy is GEJ's Uncle who has a stunt growth. Look again.

LMAO...
Re: Photo Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Child? by Dannylux: 7:47pm On Nov 07, 2013
omo see comments grin
Re: Photo Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Child? by yomexp(m): 7:51pm On Nov 07, 2013

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Child? by Akshow: 7:53pm On Nov 07, 2013
Me_Aboki: Heard the children are adopted because the sheppopotamus can't bear any.
de give urself brain na. Even if u foolish that one no mean say make u no fit use ur sense sometimes. I'm anti GEJ than u bt I will never stoop dis low.

9 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Child? by Olugbenger(m): 8:18pm On Nov 07, 2013
Akshow: de give urself brain na. Even if u foolish that one no mean say make u no fit use ur sense sometimes. I'm anti GEJ than u bt I will never stoop dis low.
Too bad
grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Child? by oderemo(m): 8:22pm On Nov 07, 2013
Vivly: That's his biological son. There's so much resemblance. That boy is near overweight
That an understatement, that boy have a live pig for breakfast., daily.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Child? by nedu2000(m): 8:23pm On Nov 07, 2013
Me_Aboki: Heard the children are adopted because the sheppopotamus can't bear any.
politically I'm not a fan of GEJ but bros,this is a cheap shot....e never reach like that

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Child? by Tolexander: 8:42pm On Nov 07, 2013
lygn19:
Dats what I heard dunno if its true.
your source is perfectly correct o!

But i no talk am o!
Re: Photo Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Child? by dridowu: 8:46pm On Nov 07, 2013
So dat boy dy among pple wey dy eat Nigeria 1billion naira food yearly.
Does the boy attend government school too like me ?

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Child? by tpia5: 8:56pm On Nov 07, 2013
Did the boy say he's not nigerian?

Abi e nor resemble nigerian for some people eye?

Lord have mercy o.
Re: Photo Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Child? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 07, 2013
grin I laugh in Cantonese grin grin

seriously,that's not his son tho.

#TeamGOM
Re: Photo Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Child? by Damlesky(m): 9:05pm On Nov 07, 2013
you are stewpeed no you are stupid for saying that. If your mama fit be like her she go dey praise God everyday. Idiot

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Child? by Stunner1(f): 9:08pm On Nov 07, 2013
Tolexander: Who is his mother?

The boy's physique looks like egg roll!

If he is placed on the scale for normal pikin of his age, the indicator will refuse to go back to the starting point due to elastic limit exceeded!

See how he dey look like pikin wey wan carry hen!

grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Child? by thaoriginator: 9:10pm On Nov 07, 2013
Why d boy deh always vex na? Abi na hin original look be dat?

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Child? by thaoriginator: 9:13pm On Nov 07, 2013
D mumuest family in d world award goes to them.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Child? by IYANGBALI: 9:27pm On Nov 07, 2013
No,he is their house boy

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Child? by IYANGBALI: 9:29pm On Nov 07, 2013
tha_originator: Why d boy deh always vex na? Abi na hin original look be dat?
the boy no dey chop well dat is why
Re: Photo Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Child? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 07, 2013
Lolzzzzz....let's leave the kids out of this.
Re: Photo Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Child? by IYANGBALI: 9:34pm On Nov 07, 2013
lygn19:
He wz adopted.
they should have come to adopt me and my sisters

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Child? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 07, 2013
tha_originator: D mumuest family in d world award goes to them.
Do to others as u want them to do unto u.
Nobody knows tomorrow

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun LP Disowns Gbenga Daniel / Photos Of The Fattest Python You Will Ever See! As Big As A Tree Trunk / Why Was Awolowo Denied A National Burial Unlike Ojukwu A Seccesionist?..(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.