Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Meant To Be - Literature (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Meant To Be (147589 Views)

I Never Meant To Take My Life But I Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 3:23pm On Jul 29, 2014
VivyGift: Yippeeee!!! I'm happy stef is back.
Welcome back baby. Missed you and tnks for the mention grin

Thanks dear.... Missed you too smiley

SexySapphire: Welcome back Stef, it's good avin u back

Thanks sapphire smiley

dammygoody: Welcome back Steph...good to have you back..missed you wink

Thanks dear, missed you as well.

Everyone, episode 52 ready on the blog...
Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 3:30pm On Jul 29, 2014
-30-

“Aunty Princess,” she knew that voice anywhere. She turned to see Kike coming out of the store beaming with smiles.
“How are you Kike?” she greeted, the last time she saw her was at the library and the girl was looking elegant even prettier than her wicked sister Kenny.

“I’m fine oh, you never even bothered to call again ever since I gave you my phone number.” Kike pouted while slinging the shopping bag she carried over her shoulder.

“Don’t mind me jawe, when are you going to school?” she asked.
“Next month.” Kike replied, “have you seen my sister since you got back?” she asked, the girl was probably unaware that she and Kenny were not in good terms.

“No, greet her for me. I’ll talk to you later” Princess smiled and was about to walk away, the mention of Kenny made her feel like throwing up and she knew the smile she wore was a fake one.

“Why don’t you greet me personally?” What? Was Kenny eavesdropping all the while? She turned to meet the devil herself standing in front of her.
“Our tomboy,” Kenny laughed, “You really are rocking this your lifestyle oh.” she laughed again.

Princess wanted to say something but it was as if a rope had been used to tie her throat, she wished she could stand up to this biatch who was always making her feel like shi.t.

Even if it would happen just once in her lifetime, she wanted to lash back at her and make her feel terrible too.
“Sister Kenny, why are you talking to your friend like this now?” Kike spoke up, “Haba! What’s going on sef? Aunty Princess, I’ll call you later tonight. Bye bye, take care of yourself.” Kike smiled at her and began to walk away from the store.

Princess sighted Femi’s car parked across the road, Chuks and Femi were still waiting for her and here she was staring like a zombie.
“So you won’t say anything to me uhn?” Kenny persisted, the girl was not ready to give up.

“Anyways, one last question before I leave.” Kenny continued, what was she going to say this time? Princess wondered, one thing she knew for sure was that it was not going to be a nice question.

Kenny walked upto her and stood directly in front of her, “Its a simple question, don’t get scared now darling. Do you have a boyfriend yet? Have you found ‘true love’?” she asked while making air quotes with her fingers.

“No answer for me, awww, na your palava be that oh. I hope I’ll get to see you again before you return to your school sha, odabo tomboy wa (Goodbye our tomboy).”

The hot liquid that greeted Princess lips made her realise she was crying. How on earth had they been friends in the past?

———

“Dad explain to me before I run crazy.” she screamed, “enough of the drama already.”
“Sit,” her father instructed and took his place besides her.

“Okay, can you explain to me now.” she pleaded, “just put me out of this misery, I beg of you baami.”
“Abike, do you know Senator Funsho?” he asked while avoiding eye contact.
“Of course I do, what has he got to do with this?” she questioned, there was no way she would not know the senator. Her father and senator Funsho had been at loggerheads with each other as far back as she could remember.

“Do you know why we are enemies?” he asked again.
“Well, I’m guessing it has do with politics. I don’t know the details though.” hearing the sound of her voice sounded weird, how could one voice bear so much sorrow in it.

“Well, you are right but our fight started a long time ago before that.” he explained while looking at her in the face this time.
She said nothing but merely looked at her father, she was yet to understand how this issue was related to Muyiwa.

“Well, Funsho once offered your mum money to jilt me when we were much younger. When she turned him down, he resorted to blackmail and even attacked me with thugs. I was quite poor then and was still struggling with your late mother. It was really a serious issue”

What? She had never really gotten to know her mother, but from what her father was telling her, she could see that he had every reason to hate senator Funsho.

Blackmail? Bribe? Thugs? She shook her head, she had always thought senator Funsho was only involved in the political life of her father but now it was a surprise to know he had been interested in her late mother as well.

She caught her father smiling, “I thank God for the woman I married, she was faithful and things later changed before we lost her. Whenever I see you I remember her,” he smiled again.

She knew she was suppose to say something at least to comfort her father but she just found it easier keeping quiet.
She held his hands and rubbed her palms against his palms, that way she knew she was at least consoling him.

But what made the conversation off was that she did not find any relationship between the story her father just told her and Muyiwa.
“Dad,” she spoke out rather quickly.
“Yes,”
“Erm, I don’t get how what you just explained is related to Muyiwa.”

“Abike, if you must know. Muyiwa is Funsho’s first son.”

-------

He took a look at his wristwatch, approximately in ten more minutes he would get to his destination.
Getting dressed had been a big deal, he had made a big fuss about it that Omoye had jokingly asked if he was going for a job interview.

He knew he was not perfect but if he could make his appearance look perfect for his prospective father-in-law, he would do it.

A message came into his phone sent by Omoye,
*Baby, Don’t get worked up over this. Just remember I love you. Kisses

He smiled and started scrolling through the messages they had sent to each other in the past when he came across Sandra’s messages.

A pang of guilt hit him really hard, he had not even bothered to call her, scratch that. Truth was he did not know what to tell her over the phone. Thank goodness, she had not bothered calling; as he thought of it, he realised it was weird. Any lady who was supposed to be head over heels in love with a man was supposed to be calling often by now especially after Omoye had picked his call.

He alighted from the bus and his mind seemed to be bent on knowing why Sandra had not called. Could it be that she was ill? Did she faint on discovering Omoye picked his call? Women could be overly emotional atimes, or was it possible that she was never interested in him?

The person screaming his name from behind was all it took to break into his thoughts.

———–

“Wetin happen? You’ve been quiet ever since?” Chuks asked, they were just returning from the gym and Femi had been quiet, simply nodding or smiling sheepishly even when it was not necessary.

He smiled again, “I’m fine, my mind is just preoccupied with so much information, thats all.”
“Okay oh, just don’t overload your brain sha.” Chuks joked.
They kept quiet until they got to their apartment before bidding each other farewells.

Femi sat on the settee in his sitting room and cleaned the beads of sweat that had formed on his face, truth was his mind was occupied with so many information.

He had spoken to Titi yesterday about Dami and she had simply advised him to go hear her out today while talking to her with patience, meanwhile she had complained about complications. He wondered why she was not scared, she was due for delivery and compliactions arising did not sound like a good thing.

Dami on the other hand was like a pot stinking albeit covered, he knew there was a problem but what the problem was, he was yet to find out.

Those were family issues and he was supposed to be worried about them, but the matter that got him speechless the entire day was that of Princess’. He could have sworn he saw her crying yesterday in front of the store.

He had seen another part of her, he was yet to truly understand her nature. One time she looked playful, jovial, daring and boisterious, he liked it when she was that way. Other times she was reserved as though she was scared to take a risk, he could make do with that personality of hers too.

But the timid, terrified and crying Princess he saw yesterday was not something he wanted to witness again. She had quickly cleaned her eyes before coming into the car yesterday acting as though nothing had happened, but he had noticed and that image had simply refused to erase from his head.

She had not even followed them to the gym today, he wanted to know who the other lady that made her that way was. He wanted to encourage her to stand and fight for herself, but he knew he could not.

She was yet to really know and trust him, he was just getting to know her and asking personal questions would make him look too forward. He did not even have her phone number, else he probably would have called her to know if she was okay.

He stood and headed to the bathroom, he still had a mission to accomplish in Unilag.

———-

She knocked on her father’s room and greeted him, they were yet to end the conversation they started yesterday.

“So you asked him to leave me?” she asked, it was darn obvious. Her father had been the reason Muyiwa had simply abandoned her.

“I’m sorry, I thought his father had put him up to it, but Muyiwa never stopped begging to see you. I only forbade him from coming close to you.” he explained.

“Dad just stop, how could you ask him to leave me for three years? Why didn’t you tell me all these then baami?” she could feel the tears threatening to flow. She however shook her head, enough of the crying already.

“I’m sorry Abike.” he replied, “I did it to protect you.”
She laughed hysterically, “protecting me would have been informing me and not taking action into your hands. I really loved him Dad,” the tears were proving adamant this time, “No Dad, you went too far.”

He said nothing this time, she tightened her lips together before adding, “three years baami, three good years, and you never mentioned it but yesterday.”

She touched her left eye and felt the wet liquid that would probably flow anytime soon. She told herself this was not the time to cry but the time for action.

3 Likes

Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 4:06pm On Jul 29, 2014
-31-

He kept staring at her with his mouth wide open, he was short of words and all he could do was really keep on staring.

Talk about being dumbstruck, how could his sister have gone through all that and no member of the family had been able to figure it out. Teenagers were truly complicated species, he closed his mouth as he noticed the weird look on Ore’s face.

“Wait oh,” he eventually got a hold of himself, “so you mean to tell me that all this while, you…you’ve been…infact, I don’t even know.” he said while stammering repeatedly.

“No, no, no,” Femi kept on repeating, he was totally caught off guard. He had kept on imagining different ordeals while on his way to the hospital only to hear a different story.

If she had told him a cult guy was disturbing her, he would have believed it instantly. Any other story but this lesbian tale she came up with, he almost believed her but doubts had stepped in when he recalled she said it had started when she was in secondary school.

The Dami he knew was very emotional, how she had managed to hide such from the entire family baffled him. Perhaps that was why she was going through the ‘emotional stress’ the doctor spoke about, the burdens of being the butt of such scandals at a tender age had finally broken her down.

He looked at her and Ore before excusing himself, he had to talk to Titi, as far as he was concerned his brain had temporarily shut down.

Dami nodded and looked at Ore who was sitting across her as if his face would provide her with courage, Ore simply smiled back and nodded slightly.

A gesture that opened her eyes to the beauty of friendship.

———

“Faster,” she ordered.
“Madam easy, if I speed pass this one e no go good like that now,” the okada man tried to explain.

“Sha dey go,” she said, she had to get to Muyiwa’s place before she lost the courage she had summoned to make this trip.

The question ‘how dare he?’ was all that had kept on repeating in her head since yesterday. If not for anything at all, had he not seen movies where lovers fought to be by each other even when there were oppositions?

How could he just chicken out simply her father had instructed him to do so? She was still a little bit angry at her father but she knew deep within her that she was angry at everything, from Muyiwa to her father to Fola who had obviously abandoned her.

She signalled to the okada man to stop in front of Muyiwa’s company. She had frequented this place so much in the past that it seemed as if yesterday was the last time she came there.

She walked into the office complex and entered the elevator, his office was on the twentieth floor. She was the only occupant in the elevator and memories of them making out once in that same elevator came knocking, they had been interrupted by a security official and she had been so embarrased back then.

The ding of the elevator broke into her thoughts and the same security personnel came into the elevator. Unconsciously she burst into laughter which earned an ‘are you okay?’ look from the man.

She smiled and quickly apologised, just when she had been reminiscing on old times. She quickly reminded herself that she had a mission to fulfill.

She came out of the elevator on getting to the twentieth floor, she waved at the secretary and quickly mouthed a silent “He’s expecting me.”

It was still the same old secretary, the secretary gave her a thorough scutiny. She panicked within her, could it be that the lady could no longer recognise her?

“Madam,” the secretary smiled, “I knew I had seen your face before. Long time, you just stopped visiting. Let me tell oga you’re here.” she concluded while picking up the phone.

“No, no, no.” Sandra quickly signalled to stop her, “I told him I’d come today but I didn’t state the time. I want to surprise him, please do not ruin it.” she pleaded with the best puppy face she could make.

The secretary smiled and signalled her to go ahead. She approached the office and held his door knob in her hands while taking a deep breath, she really hoped she could pull this through.

She opened the door a nd saw him making a phone call while facing his window, he turned to see the intruder and informed the caller to expect his call later.

Approching her like she was a mirage who could disappear any minute he asked, “Sandra, is this really you? I wasn’t expecting you.”

“That’s the game plan. You asked for it and I’m here to follow it to the last letter.” she poured out like an actress who had carefully learnt her lines.

He stared at her still in shock but her next course of action was one that increased the shock tremendously.

--------

“Is it that bad that you don’t even know our compound, na wa oh.” Omoye’s father exclaimed while returning to the bench where he had been sitting.

Osagie rubbed his palm against his chin and apologised, “I’m sorry.” He had been carried away in his thoughts and had not realised he had passed the building till he heard his name being called.

Now his father-in-law would think he was a jerk.
He followed the man who had already sat comfortably on the bench and stood beside him.

“E better make you siddon oh,” Mr Victor Snr. instructed.
Osagie sat on the bench and greeted him formally, they had started off on a wrong foot already and he would try as much to right these for Omoye and his son’s sake.

“I know you think I’m a wicked person, na you sabi oh. I’m not ready to change your opinion,” the man spoke first.

“But ever since you put my daughter in the family way and eventually had her to yourself. Haven’t you ever thought of coming to at least apologise to her parents?” He continued while staring hard at Osagie.

Osagie had no idea what terrified him about this man, maybe it was the dream he had about him threatening to shoot him sometime ago.
“I’m sorry about that sir,” he apologised.

“You just dey talk sorry sorry since.” he snapped, “see I’m doing this because I want the best for my daughter. I know she loves you and I’ve realised that I can’t fight against that anymore.”

Osagie stared at his prospective father-in-law with mixed feelings. Was there some latent hope in his last statement? Was it possible that he and this man would ever become friends?

“The main reason I asked you to see me is because I want to hear it from your own lips?” the man continued without changing the direction of his gaze, Osagie’s face.

“When are you coming to do the needful?”

————

“That’s the game plan. You asked for it and I’m here to follow it to the last letter.” she poured out like an actress who had carefully learnt her lines.

He stared at her still in shock but her next course of action was one that increased the shock tremendously.

“What?” he screamed with his hands on his face, “What was that for?”
She gave a weak smile, “That’s for leaving me for the past three years without an explanation.”

“I’m…” His speech was interrupted by another slap that greeted him on his cheeks.

“Sandra!” he screamed while panting, what was with the sequential slaps? He wondered what that was for, the look he gave her told her he needed an explanation.

She rubbed her palms slightly and sniffed before answering, “That was for coming back and just claiming to want and miss me.”

“But it’s the truth.” he said, his throat was becoming clogged by the pain he felt both from the slaps and his heart which was almost shattered.

————-

She smiled again, if only he knew she was not yet done with him. She still felt the bond they had once shared and in a way it did not feel wrong trusting the words that fell from his mouth.

Her hands were beginning to hurt her already but she was determined to stick to her game plan. She made to hit him again across the face but he was quick to grab her hands while shoving her roughly against the wall.

“Please stop,” he shouted, “It hurts. What was that supposed to be for?” he asked while breathing frantically.

She was panting too, she had not been close to him this way ever since he disappeared. She stared at his lips and his ears which she had always told him she adored.

The movement of his lips tempted her to unite hers with his, but doing that would make her look desperate for his touch although she knew she was really desperate for it. She closed her eyes to resist the urge while replying him.

“That was supposed to be for you still making my heart beat this way after all this time.” she confessed, there was no point hiding it anymore.

She waited for him to say something but her ears were only welcomed by the sound of her heart beating in synchrony with his.

“I’m going to do something now too.” he spoke while speaking in low tones.
She wondered what it was and did not have to think too much when the warmth of h is lips greeted hers. He pressed against her while kissing her with all his being, she did not bother to fight it.

She had afterall thought about it before, she felt his grip tighten against her waist as he drew her closely to himself while using his tongue to fight hers.

It was a war between their mouths, she had missed this feeling. It felt as if she was learning the basics to kiss again, she allowed his tongue free entrance into her mouth while tugging at his shirt unconsciously.

She had no idea if allowing him to kiss her and kissing him back was the right thing to do, but all she knew was that she was discarding common sense.

She kissed him back with the same energy and simply allowed him kiss her senseless.

2 Likes

Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 4:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
-32-

“What?” she shouted while nearly jumping out of the bed, “Why would you tell him that?” she questioned.

He looked at her and could not find his voice for a few seconds, why was she acting like this? Was it that she could not picture them ever dating? Or was she just worried that her brother would be angry or something?

“I really don’t see why you are taking it serious, it’s not like it’s true.” he replied while concluding his statement with a ‘yet’ in his head. Even though they were not dating, he still hoped they would get to that point.

“What are you saying now? So you just told him that you are my boyfriend and you expect me to applaud you without even knowing the reason for your actions?” she spoke quite fast that he could not tell if she was displeased, disappointed or angry.

“I just want to know why you did it, at least I know we are not dating and I know you to be very sensible. Forgive me if I sound overly emotional right now.” she continued.

He smiled, how could he not be attracted to her when she always knew the right things to say? He was glad she was not angry but merely confused.

“Talk jare and stop grinning like what I don’t know.” she frowned playfully.
“Don’t mind me, but I did it to help us.” Ore explained.

“Help us?” she asked.
“Yes! Your problem is my problem you know.” he explained.
She smiled, “Now you’re just the sweetest guy I’ve ever met.” she teased while playfully hitting him on his hand.

“Oya explain now.” she persisted.
“Haba! So you can’t still figure out why I did that?” he asked, how could she not figure it yet or was she playing around with him?

“To be frank, my brain is on sleep mode at the moment. I can’t process so many information as it is.” She teased.
He laughed, “sleep mode my foot. Okay how do you think your brother would have felt if you had told him your experiences and then he finds it hard to link you to a guy.” he explained while holding her hands, “He would be tempted to believe you were truly involved in lesbianism.”

She nodded and smiled, “Thank you. I think I get what you are saying now, but since he thinks you are truly my boyfriend he would believe me more.”

“Exactly,” he affirmed.
“Thank you Ore, I owe you big time. Thank you for everything, I really don’t know how I can repay you now.” she said while still beaming with smiles.

“Well, you can start by giving me a hug.” he blurted before he could stop the words, he could not remember the last time he had hugged her.

“Okay,” she replied while extending her hands.

He inched closer to her on the bed and held her in a tight embrace.

Something he had been dying to do for long.

————

She tossed around her bed for the umpteenth time that day, sleeping for too long had not even done her any good. She still felt weak from crying too much.

She was happy that Chuks and Femi had not suspected her crying yesterday when she returned to the car else she probably would have lot of explanations to do.

She unlocked her phone and checked her facebook account, she had a message in her inbox.

*Hey girfriend,
I’ve been trying to reach you for ages. Abeg accept my friend request.
My brother’s wedding is coming up in two weeks time and I would love if you could be present.
My brother has even been disturbing me to reach you, he says it’s been long he heard from you.
Do reply when you get this message.
Dara Solake.

Princess smiled and accepted her friend request, Dara had been her classmate in school and her elder brother Timi had been a good mentor to her before he left secondary school and travelled abroad.

He had coached her and other juniors in SS1 on mathematics and he had particularly taken interest in her as he claimed she was exceptionally brilliant.

She had lost contact with him when he travelled abroad for his university education and was particularly excited at the prospects of seeing him again.

She typed her reply to Dara informing her she would be present at the wedding, she equally asked her to send her details on the venue and time.

It was when she sent the message that she became worried, the source of her worry was not far fetched.

There was every possibility that Kenny and Princewill would be in attendance.

———–

He placed the ringing phone close to his ear, why was it taking her forever to pick the call? He dialled her number for the fifth time and heaved a sigh of relief when she picked the call.

“Hello Titi,” he spoke quickly into the phone, “I’m confused oh. You really need to hear the whole story and help me out.”
“Ehn? Ki lon so?” (What? What are you saying?)

What? He checked his phone to check the number he had dialled, of course it was Titi’s, how come maami had picked the call? He placed the phone close to his ear and said,

“Maami?”
“Femi, emi noni.” (Femi, it is me.)
“Ibo ni Titi wa?” (Where is Titi?) he asked. He was scared already, Titi had complained about complications the last time they spoke, could it be that something was wrong?

--------

She looked at him while trying to catch her breath,
“Now what was that for?” she asked, at least she had explained why she slapped him.

“That was for…” he stopped, “don’t worry about it. Please lets go somewhere and talk.” he begged.
“Why don’t you complete your statement first?”

“I came back, truth is I really never left. When my friends insulted me and asked me to come fight for you, I discovered you were with another man. It broke my heart.” he gulped.

Sandra looked at him, she had no idea what to say to him. Was he expecting her not to move on after he left without an explanation?

“The reason I kissed you now is because I felt jealous anytime I saw you kiss him in public.” he explained while still holding her hands.

“So you were stalking me the whole time?” she asked.
“Yes.” he replied.
She withdrew her hands from his and said, “I never expected you to be such a chicken. I’m disappointed.”

And with that she walked out of his office, regretting that she had come there in the first place.

The only thing she had no regrets whatsoever for was the kiss they shared.

————

They were holding hands and discussing in low tones when Femi barged into the room.
Dami had been scared that he was angry at her, she however managed to ask,

“Brother Femi, what is wrong?”
“I’m going to Ilorin tomorrow, when I get back we’ll finalise this discussion.” he replied while wearing a disturbed look.

“Ilorin?” Ore asked, “do you stay in Ilorin?”
Dami jumped out of the bed and approached her brother.
“Aunty Titi? What’s wrong with her?” she asked ignoring Ore’s question, that was the only member of the family based in Ilorin and she was worried that something was wrong.

“Don’t get worried, I believe all is fine. I just have to be there.”
“But I’m worried, you went out few minutes ago looking fine and now you’re looking distressed.” she countered.

“Remember the doctor asked you to rest, you’d be doing everyone a favour if you stay safe. You don’t want maami getting worried, do you?” he asked.

She nodded in defeat, “please greet aunty Titi for me.”
“I will, you just stay safe and concentrate on your studies. The doctor is discharging you today.”

“Ore, please take care of her and you both should not try anything nasty.” he instructed.
“Yes sir,” Ore replied with a mock salute.

He hugged Dami, “Bye. I’ll call you.”

While driving back to his house his mind was filled with worry about Titi, maami had not dived into details but had simple given him a clue that terrified him.

As soon as he got home, he would pack few shirts and trousers and head for the bus park. There was no point using his car on such a trip as he was not familiar with the landmarks.

The statement maami had made kept on ringing in his head as he was stuck in traffic. ‘She’s been in surgery since 4am.” It was almost 11am and he was dying out of worry.

As soon as the traffic light turned green, he drove with great speed that he had never tried ever since he started driving.

He was approaching his apartment when he decided to call maami and inform her of his journey.

He made the call and parked his car while locking it hurriedly.
He was about to unlock the door to his flat when he got the shocker of his life.

The door had been unlocked, how on earth could it be? Had someone broken into his apartment? Or did he forget to unlock it himself?

————

“How was it?” she questioned with much eagerness that he was tempted to laugh.
He gave her a peck on her cheeks and sat on a chair in her shop.

He had come to her shop rather than going home since she had informed him she was going to work.

“You did not even welcome me but just jumped into questioning.” he joked and laughed.
“I’m sorry but I’m simply worried. Welcome, what did my father say to you? What did you discuss?” she asked again.

“Ah! Omo!” he exclaimed, “come here,” she came close to him and he allowed her sit on his laps.
“Your father loves you and he is only worried about your well-being.” he explained.

She leaned her head on his shoulder and said, “I know but I want you both to become friends, thats all.”
“Time will take care of that, he actually called me to know when I would come to ask for your hand in marriage.”

She raised her head and looked at him, “we don’t have money for that now. What did you tell him?”
“I told him I have it in mind and he won’t have to wait any longer.” He replied while hugging her, “I’m thinking of calling Sandra and asking for her forgiveness but I don’t know how to go about it.”

“You’ve been postponing this matter for too long. Why don’t you call her now?” Omoye suggested while looking at him in the face.

“What? Now?” he asked, calling her was not as easy as it sounded.

“Yes, call her now.”

3 Likes

Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 4:14pm On Jul 29, 2014

1 Like

Re: Meant To Be by DEllaluv(f): 4:18pm On Jul 29, 2014
I was here o,e don rili tey

I dey cm,mk I rest 1st

1 Like

Re: Meant To Be by Cheriepet: 6:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
Welcome back Stef.

I know it aint easy but tanks for resurrecting MTB..

following sharpally
Re: Meant To Be by missterious(f): 1:35pm On Jul 31, 2014
Welcome back, Stefikal. Happy birthday in arrears. embarassed
Re: Meant To Be by toykathy(f): 10:16pm On Aug 23, 2014
stefikal darlyn, hw re u? I hope u re good? Wow! Its bn ages since i heard anythn frm u, hope all is well? Have u abandon dis story now? Too many questns on my mind bt first thing first i just hope to hear frm u. Take care.
Re: Meant To Be by dammygoody(m): 12:44pm On Aug 24, 2014
Missing Stefi. Stefi. And our able PRO and His wife grin...walewunmi and wunmiwale...
Happy Sunday everyone..
Re: Meant To Be by boladex1: 10:34am On Aug 25, 2014
wlcome back stef, really miss this story.
Re: Meant To Be by walewunmi(m): 3:30am On Sep 06, 2014
helo guys its bin a while
Re: Meant To Be by dammygoody(m): 4:52am On Sep 06, 2014
walewunmi: helo guys its bin a while
Great PRO of life...!!!!It's really been a while...where have you been?
Re: Meant To Be by VivyGift(f): 11:41pm On Sep 15, 2014
Stef, where are you nah? sad
Re: Meant To Be by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 16, 2014
Hi stefikal longtime how is studies hope everything is good?
Re: Meant To Be by oloriawure(f): 6:06pm On Sep 17, 2014
Wow
Re: Meant To Be by Mj45: 3:35pm On Oct 04, 2014
Re: Meant To Be by sharonbritto12: 4:19am On Jan 10, 2015
My Names is sharon britto,AM from United states .i never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once when i went to Africa in June last year on a business summit i meet a man called Dr Ogala, is powerful he could help you cast a spells to bring back my love s gone misbehaving lover looking for some one to love you bring back lost money and magic money spell or spell for a good job i m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 4weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 3 year i really loved him, but his mother was against me and he had no good paying job so when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him at first i was undecided,skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try and in 6 days when i returned to taxes my boyfriend (is now my husband ) he called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married i didn't believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid and my husband also got a new job and our lives became much better in case anyone needs the spell caster for some help his email address: Holyspellcast@yahoo.com..

Re: Meant To Be by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:42pm On Jan 14, 2015
http://stefikalinspires./2015/01/13/anthonys-malady-a-short-story/

From stefikal!!!

This is her new story. Check d link!

I'll post the excerpt from the story here!
Re: Meant To Be by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 15, 2015
Hello everyone its smartshadow. I am currently using a friends nairaland account
Some of you might have read my novel(complicated desire).
Well thanks to the wise and mature minded moderators(and truly I say this with the highest level of sarcasm there is), I have been banned from this section and my work has been moved to sexuality section.
I must say that I wasn't by any means warned or alerted about this decision
It pains my heart because not only have I invested valuable time in writing this book, but there are nairalanders who have been following, supporting and enjoying my work.

It goes to show that its not everyone who can use a computer that actually has common sense.
I am in no way going to continue writing the novel because what inspired me to write in the first place was because I wanted to share in the intelligence and talent of writers and readers in this section.

So to everyone that has encouraged my work and who have been supportive, I say a big thank you.

Samsondavid Harkanbi Calmdove Viktoh kwencypresh bookj estellar12 Costlybabe Vickthoriah prettydiva89 Elparaiso Elzicks paperlord007 Rapmoney Tiffanyj amenna ayodijex ESIXlOVE

And @ Op. I am so so sorry for derailing your lovely thread
Re: Meant To Be by Ziziola: 1:48am On Jan 18, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

From stefikal!!!

Is it that this story is not meant to end?
Re: Meant To Be by D9ty7(m): 2:10pm On Jan 18, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

From stefikal!!!

So stefikal just decided to avoid Nairaland like a plague? Not even visiting occassionally and droping comments? The tsunami really got to her.
Re: Meant To Be by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:14pm On Jan 19, 2015
D9ty7:

So stefikal just decided to avoid Nairaland like a plague? Not even visiting occassionally and droping comments? The tsunami really got to her.

Lol!
Seems so!
She's goo tho!

How're u doing?
How's studies?
Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 6:23pm On Mar 07, 2015
D9ty7:

*facepalms* It took a lot of courage to finally login. I've missed everyone
Re: Meant To Be by dammygoody(m): 6:29pm On Mar 07, 2015
Oh!!Stefikal!!!!

stefikal:

**removes palms ** We've missed you too grin
Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 6:43pm On Mar 07, 2015
dammygoody:
Oh!!Stefikal!!!!

**removes palms ** We've missed you too grin

Thanks Dammy but honestly she still feels shy, scratch that.

She feels terrible
Re: Meant To Be by Queening(f): 8:24pm On Mar 07, 2015
stefikal:

Thanks Dammy but honestly she still feels shy, scratch that.

She feels terrible
hw r u....plz tell me u r back 4 good
Re: Meant To Be by D9ty7(m): 8:30pm On Mar 07, 2015
stefikal:

Walahi, I missed you too. I don't know about others o
Re: Meant To Be by Hameenat94(f): 8:37pm On Mar 07, 2015
Who I'm I seeing? Pls tell me d truth.... Are u BACK? I missed u lyk....
Re: Meant To Be by toykathy(f): 10:07pm On Mar 07, 2015
welcome back dearie, so happy u came bk. Wen are u resuming our story?
Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 11:54pm On Mar 07, 2015
Queening:

I'm good Queen...
I guess I can say that
Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 12:00am On Mar 08, 2015
Hameenat94:

Queening:

I'm good Queen...
I guess I can say that

D9ty7:

toykathy:
welcome back dearie, so happy u came bk. Wen are u resuming our story?

Hey Toyin, thanks for all the times you checked up on me. My phone was bad, just fixed it.

Hameenat94:

Lolzzz... I'm back schweedie... Missed you too.

Queening:

I'm good Queen...
I guess I can say that

D9ty7:

Duro padi mi, o to jo meta... cheesy

Is KingzPen still on here? A guy on my facebook list seems to be plagiarising his story and some other stories e.g Tge Drummer Boy, don't know if it was written by a Nairalander too...

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply)

WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) / Daughters / PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.