Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,558 members, 7,809,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Warning! Warning!! Warning!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Warning! Warning!! Warning!!! (1000 Views)

8 Warning Signs Of A Job Scam / Warning…..i Make $20 Per Day Not $200 - Simple System. / Warning!killer Apples Imported Into The Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning! Warning!! Warning!!! by johnorji: 10:12pm On Nov 07, 2013
This is to inform the forum that somebody in the house is busy removing new topic i created.I am a register member of the forum and i have been contributing immensely in this forum.I strictly warn the person that is doing so to stop it and if not i will make sure that every new topic created is remove.Thanks & remain bless.
Re: Warning! Warning!! Warning!!! by Nobody: 5:33am On Nov 08, 2013
Dont conclude like that, it might be the moderators and they may see it as not genuine.
Re: Warning! Warning!! Warning!!! by Flozy2112: 9:17am On Nov 08, 2013
Don't take action immediately and don't try to remove any new topic because each topic post might be useful to the forum.
Re: Warning! Warning!! Warning!!! by clun(f): 9:46am On Nov 08, 2013
I guess U are only viewing the front page. When new post come in, the older ones will be shifted to the next page. So if I'm correct please try subsequent pages if not found on the first page.
Re: Warning! Warning!! Warning!!! by Ruq: 10:43am On Nov 08, 2013
shegzyvic: Dont conclude like that, it might be the moderators and they may see it as not genuine.
Flozy2112: Don't take action immediately and don't try to remove any new topic because each topic post might be useful to the forum.
clun: I guess U are only viewing the front page. When new post come in, the older ones will be shifted to the next page. So if I'm correct please try subsequent pages if not found on the first page.

I swear you guys are caring.

1 Like

Re: Warning! Warning!! Warning!!! by tpapi: 4:48pm On Nov 08, 2013
Who is dis jjc, do u even av d capacity to remove a topic on nland
Re: Warning! Warning!! Warning!!! by sonssyo: 5:22pm On Nov 08, 2013
if u wish to hv a dorminant post that will be static in d front page of dis forum .u hv to post good jobs .dat is time ur post wil last longer.nt anyfin goes.

(1) (Reply)

Massive Jobs At God Is Good Motors – Nigerian Job Vacancy / End Your Year 2013 In A Happy Way - Become Gainfully Employed . . . / Office Administrator Wanted! (female)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.