Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil - Sports (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil (67596 Views)

FIFA Women's World Cup Draw On Dec 6th At 6pm / Mikel Obi Eyes Bikini Girl In Brazil While Being Interviwed / Caf Unveil 2014 World Cup Qualifying Format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by imperiouxx(m): 9:09pm On Dec 07, 2013
CFCfan: Anyway, FIFA will give both Nigeria and Ghana $1.5 million each to prepare fir the world cup. Allteams eliminated from the group stage will receive $8 million.

Therefore, Naija and Ghana are assured of at least $9.5 million each cheesy

How much will be given to me the supporter? Don't tell me nothing. angry
Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by Jiggaman101: 9:15pm On Dec 07, 2013
collynzo2: How can someone do a google search, skip the results on page 1, page 2 and go all the way down to page 100 to bring up stories?

A master researcher can get anything from google to prove a point. For your info my link was on page one. Google uses keywords to search for info.

From the time that I have been on here I have been able to analyze difference between Nigeria fans and Ghanaian fans.

Nigeria fans don't believe in their team so they get worked up over what people think about their team. Why do u care about what analyst thinks of your team. Most of these analysts are not giving Ghana any chance, but Ghanaians are on here saying wait till 2014 and we will prove the world wrong just like we did in 06 and 2010. We don't care what other says about us. We care about results and at the end of the day we come out smiling.

4 Likes

Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by safarigirl(f): 9:16pm On Dec 07, 2013
Afam4eva:
If i were the Ghanian team, i would go all out and play attacking football cos when you find yourself in a team like this, you have nothing to lose.
lol, Ghana is GONE. Abeg when last did Ghana play against an European team since the WC? A team that couldn't win AFCON in 2012 and 2013, back to back, losing to weak teams, Naija didn't even qualify for 2012, yet we brought a new team and STILL won Ghana. The Nigeria of 2010 is not the Nigeria of 2013, just as the Ghana of 2010 isn't the Ghana of 2013. Cameroon got to QF in 1990 and haven't done same since then, Senegal's story is worse since '02, so whoever's deceiving Ghana that they'll break that jinx is being evil. They'll be lucky to draw against USA sef, comparing a revolution-torn Egypt to stable Germany or Portugal is laughable. I beleive the entire Group B would've been cancelled out after Round of 16.
Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by Obrafour(m): 9:21pm On Dec 07, 2013
CFCfan: Anyway, FIFA will give both Nigeria and Ghana $1.5 million each to prepare fir the world cup. Allteams eliminated from the group stage will receive $8 million.

Therefore, Naija and Ghana are assured of at least $9.5 million each cheesy
Only Ghana and Nigeria? What about Ivory Coast, Cameroo(u)n and Algeria? Anyways sha, NFF has no excuse not to pay Keshi his salary.
Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by SantaMafia: 9:27pm On Dec 07, 2013
CFCfan:
Abi. Ghana are good enough to lose 0-3 to both teams. The Germany they faced 3 years ago has improved tremendously.
can you imagine such piece of nonsense!and Ghana has not improved since 4 yrs ago,fo0l?f00lish mumu
Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by Jiggaman101: 9:27pm On Dec 07, 2013
safarigirl: lol, Ghana is GONE. Abeg when last did Ghana play against an European team since the WC? A team that couldn't win AFCON in 2012 and 2013, back to back, losing to weak teams, Naija didn't even qualify for 2012, yet we brought a new team and STILL won Ghana. The Nigeria of 2010 is not the Nigeria of 2013, just as the Ghana of 2010 isn't the Ghana of 2013. Cameroon got to QF in 1990 and haven't done same since then, Senegal's story is worse since '02, so whoever's deceiving Ghana that they'll break that jinx is being evil. They'll be lucky to draw against USA sef, comparing a revolution-torn Egypt to stable Germany or Portugal is laughable. I beleive the entire Group B would've been cancelled out after Round of 16.

We saw Nigeria in World Cup qualifiers and they had a weak group but struggle to come out. We saw the Nigeria team against Ethiopia and they struggled and came out because of penalties and disallowed goals. We saw them in confed and they won 1 game against Tahiti. So what makes u think u have a chance in World Cup

2 Likes

Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by Obrafour(m): 9:29pm On Dec 07, 2013
safarigirl: lol, Ghana is GONE. Abeg when last did Ghana play against an European team since the WC? A team that couldn't win AFCON in 2012 and 2013, back to back, losing to weak teams, Naija didn't even qualify for 2012, yet we brought a new team and STILL won Ghana. The Nigeria of 2010 is not the Nigeria of 2013, just as the Ghana of 2010 isn't the Ghana of 2013. Cameroon got to QF in 1990 and haven't done same since then, Senegal's story is worse since '02, so whoever's deceiving Ghana that they'll break that jinx is being evil. They'll be lucky to draw against USA sef, comparing a revolution-torn Egypt to stable Germany or Portugal is laughable. I beleive the entire Group B would've been cancelled out after Round of 16.
@Jigga_man101 don't waste your time answering this ^^^one, she will only drag you down to her level(delusion) and beat you with experience.

1 Like

Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by safarigirl(f): 9:31pm On Dec 07, 2013
Obrafour: Only Ghana and Nigeria? What about Ivory Coast, Cameroo(u)n and Algeria? Anyways sha, NFF has no excuse not to pay Keshi his salary.
you should be smart enough to know this applies to all countries. Btw, the Presidency is now in charge of Keshi's salary. A coach of Keshi's standards who has created an AFCON-winning team from scratch has no business with NFF anymore, just like Westerhof.

1 Like

Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by collynzo2(m): 9:31pm On Dec 07, 2013
Jigga_man101:

A master researcher can get anything from google to prove a point. For your info my link was on page one. Google uses keywords to search for info.

From the time that I have been on here I have been able to analyze difference between Nigeria fans and Ghanaian fans.

Nigeria fans don't believe in their team so they get worked up over what people think about their team. Why do u care about what analyst thinks of your team. Most of these analysts are not giving Ghana any chance, but Ghanaians are on here saying wait till 2014 and we will prove the world wrong just like we did in 06 and 2010. We don't care what other says about us. We care about results and at the end of the day we come out smiling.
This is the most hypocritical post ever in the history of Nairaland.
Right from the black stars thread, you are the one always quick to refer to your village analysts and pundits, always screaming that they get paid to talk sports so you worship their opinions. What then are you saying above? You don't care about what others say, yet you are the first to bring in their opinions (mostly village ones) into any debate.
What you wrote should be the complete opposite, Nigerians don't care what other say, you on the other hand worships the opinion of any amateur writer you happen to see online.

3 Likes

Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by safarigirl(f): 9:36pm On Dec 07, 2013
Jigga_man101:

We saw Nigeria in World Cup qualifiers and they had a weak group but was struggle to come out. We saw the Nigeria team against Ethiopia and they struggled and came out because of penalties and disallowed goals. We saw them in confed and they won 1 game against Tahiti. So what makes u think u have a chance in World Cup
you're one to talk of penalties, wasn't that how you guys got to the semis of AFCON? Even Wakaso, your top scorer, got all 4 goals with penalties. Nigeria has only had 4 penalties in all games played the entire year, that's just Wakaso's record in one tournament, minus the 5th one he missed, so on what grounds do Ghanaians stand accusing others of getting lucky penalties?
Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by Obrafour(m): 9:37pm On Dec 07, 2013
safarigirl: you should be smart enough to know this applies to all countries. Btw, the Presidency is now in charge of Keshi's salary. A coach of Keshi's standards who has created an AFCON-winning team from scratch has no business with NFF anymore, just like Westerhof.
You should have been smarter to know that I was beign sarcastic... @Bolded, I thought Fifa frowned on government interference?
Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by collynzo2(m): 9:40pm On Dec 07, 2013
Obrafour: You should have been smarter to know that I was beign sarcastic... @Bolded, I thought Fifa frowned on government interference?
FIFA didn't frown when your President was travelling from France to Germany, kneeling down and begging the Ayew brothers and Boateng to come back from retirement.

1 Like

Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by safarigirl(f): 9:42pm On Dec 07, 2013
Obrafour: You should have been smarter to know that I was beign sarcastic... @Bolded, I thought Fifa frowned on government interference?
I doubt payment of salaries count, besides, I beleive the Cameroonian president personally intervened for Eto'o to return to the National team
Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 07, 2013
FIFA talks with both sides of their mouths. The govt paying a coach's salary is no problem, the govt commiting billions of $$ to host a FIFA tournament is okay, but that same govt dare not interfere in the running of the FA.

It's totally ridiculous.
Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by GHSwagg: 9:44pm On Dec 07, 2013
Jigga_man101:

We saw Nigeria in World Cup qualifiers and they had a weak group but was struggle to come out. We saw the Nigeria team against Ethiopia and they struggled and came out because of penalties and disallowed goals. We saw them in confed and they won 1 game against Tahiti. So what makes u think u have a chance in World Cup

I wonder what makes them think they are coming out of their group this time around after their performance against these mediocre teams to qualify.

Funny isn't it grin grin grin
Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by safarigirl(f): 9:48pm On Dec 07, 2013
GH Swagg:

I wonder what makes them think they are coming out of their group this time around after their performance against these mediocre teams to qualify.

Funny isn't it grin grin grin
what is FUNNY is Ghana thinking they can make it out of Group G. It's hilarious I tell you.

3 Likes

Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 07, 2013
I also think the $1.5 million will be used by the NFF to organize friendlies in March and May, and to pay the players' bonuses in those games and in the world cup.
Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by safarigirl(f): 9:51pm On Dec 07, 2013
SantaMafia: can you imagine such piece of nonsense!and Ghana has not improved since 4 yrs ago,fo0l?f00lish mumu
since 2010 Ghana has lost to Zambi, Mali and Burkina Faso. Since 2010, Ghana has gone fos 2 AFCONs and finished in 3rd and then a dismal 4th. I don't know your definition of 'improvement', but by my definition, Ghana has gotten worse.

1 Like

Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 07, 2013
safarigirl: since 2010 Ghana has lost to Zambi, Mali and Burkina Faso. Since 2010, Ghana has gone fos 2 AFCONs and finished in 3rd and then a dismal 4th. I don't know your definition of 'improvement', but by my definition, Ghana has gotten worse.
They played out a 1-1 draw with England's 2nd string team in March 2011.
Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by collynzo2(m): 9:54pm On Dec 07, 2013
safarigirl: since 2010 Ghana has lost to Zambi, Mali and Burkina Faso. Since 2010, Ghana has gone fos 2 AFCONs and finished in 3rd and then a dismal 4th. I don't know your definition of 'improvement', but by my definition, Ghana has gotten worse.
Who dash them 3rd?
Mali is always around to stop them remember?
Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by GHSwagg: 9:59pm On Dec 07, 2013
safarigirl: what is FUNNY is Ghana thinking they can make it out of Group G. It's hilarious I tell you.

What is funny is that you are still analyzing after BBA the Chase. We thought you learned your lessons, but obviously you didn't grin

Girl it's time you give up that profession, you are not good at it grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by Jiggaman101: 10:02pm On Dec 07, 2013
safarigirl: you're one to talk of penalties, wasn't that how you guys got to the semis of AFCON? Even Wakaso, your top scorer, got all 4 goals with penalties. Nigeria has only had 4 penalties in all games played the entire year, that's just Wakaso's record in one tournament, minus the 5th one he missed, so on what grounds do Ghanaians stand accusing others of getting lucky penalties?

The point is this Nigeria team is weak and they haven't proven anything except afcon. The only team to be scored on by Tahiti. So come again
Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by Jiggaman101: 10:03pm On Dec 07, 2013
CFCfan:

Like y'all can beat England team.

1 Like

Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by GHSwagg: 10:04pm On Dec 07, 2013
CFCfan:

LOL! On another thread you said "team C" and now it's 2nd?, why not 3rd? grin

Funny isn't it?
Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by Jiggaman101: 10:07pm On Dec 07, 2013

Thank God u had Ethiopia or else u wouldn't be here talking. I wish y'all had Cameroon or Egypt.

2 Likes

Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by Obrafour(m): 10:08pm On Dec 07, 2013
collynzo2: FIFA didn't frown when your President was travelling from France to Germany, kneeling down and begging the Ayew brothers and Boateng to come back from retirement.
Why must everything be interpreted as an attack by you? Do you recall this? »»» FIFA is investigating the Nigerian president's announcement that he has banned the national side from competition for two years as punishment for their poor World Cup campaign.
Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by collynzo2(m): 10:11pm On Dec 07, 2013
Jigga_man101:

The point is this Nigeria team is weak and they haven't proven anything except afcon. The only team to be scored on by Tahiti. So come again
So what is the proof that Ghana is strong? When last did you win anything?
What teams have you beaten in your history?
Tahiti came to the confederations cup as champions of their continent, something Ghana can never do.
Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by PetroDolla2: 10:14pm On Dec 07, 2013
hahaha its saturday nite for God's sake. go out n chill,have fun as I'm doing here in the oil city-T'di,huh?Ghana will qualify from their group.anyone want to bet?too much hating isn't good 4 ur health,mumugerians!hahahaGod will continue 2 bless GH
Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by collynzo2(m): 10:15pm On Dec 07, 2013
Jigga_man101:

Thank God u had Ethiopia or else u wouldn't be here talking. I wish y'all had Cameroon or Egypt.
Thank God you no longer find yourselves in the same qualification group with Nigeria, you wouldn't have known what playing in the world cup feels like.
Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by Obrafour(m): 10:16pm On Dec 07, 2013
safarigirl: I doubt payment of salaries count, besides, I beleive the Cameroonian president personally intervened for Eto'o to return to the National team
You can't expect government(s) to sponsor a national team and still insist that
there should be no accountability. In Europe, the teams are sponsored by companies and hence minimal government interfearance, the reserve is the case in Africa.

CFCfan:
FIFA talks with both sides of their
mouths. The govt paying a coach's salary
is no problem, the govt commiting
billions of $$ to host a FIFA tournament
is okay, but that same govt dare not
interfere in the running of the FA.
It's totally ridiculous.

Its simple, why do you think Sepp Blatter is called President and not Chairman? They do not want any investigations from their respective governments.
Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by Jiggaman101: 10:17pm On Dec 07, 2013
collynzo2: This is the most hypocritical post ever in the history of Nairaland.
Right from the black stars thread, you are the one always quick to refer to your village analysts and pundits, always screaming that they get paid to talk sports so you worship their opinions. What then are you saying above? You don't care about what others say, yet you are the first to bring in their opinions (mostly village ones) into any debate.
What you wrote should be the complete opposite, Nigerians don't care what other say, you on the other hand worships the opinion of any amateur writer you happen to see online.

The point is sometimes I agree with them and sometimes I don't. When I disagree with them I don't get worked up. Most of the analyst are not giving Ghana any chance but guess what I don't care but I posted a few articles that gave Bosnia and Iran to go to the second round and every nigerian here is about ready kill me.

They say Ghana don't stand a chance I say that's why we play the game. If the analyst had any powers over results in the World Cup Ghana wouldn't have advance in 06 and 2010.

That's the difference between me and you and most Ghanaian and Nigerian fans

2 Likes

Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by collynzo2(m): 10:17pm On Dec 07, 2013
PetroDolla2: hahaha its saturday nite for God's sake. go out n chill,have fun as I'm doing here in the oil city-T'di,huh?Ghana will qualify from their group.anyone want to bet?too much hating isn't good 4 ur health,mumugerians!hahahaGod will continue 2 bless GH
You still have time to switch from one account to another?
Better concenterate on your ''chilling''.
Foolish gaynaian.

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (Reply)

Arsenal & Chelsea: This Picture Of 4 Ladies Got People Talking On Twitter / Messi vs Ronaldo: Mikel Obi Makes His Choice / Photos Of The Pilot And The Plane Missing With Emiliano Sala Of Cardiff City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.