Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,747 members, 7,806,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil - Sports (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil (67611 Views)

FIFA Women's World Cup Draw On Dec 6th At 6pm / Mikel Obi Eyes Bikini Girl In Brazil While Being Interviwed / Caf Unveil 2014 World Cup Qualifying Format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by safarigirl(f): 10:17pm On Dec 07, 2013
Jigga_man101:

Like y'all can beat England team.
lol, need I remind you that our Team B played a 2-2 draw with an Italian side that had the likes of Pirlo and Balotelli. Can you compare England to Italy in terms of pedigree? We would've sodomized England without vaseline if we played them like we played Italy. Lest I forget, I beleive Ghana also lost 3-0 to Japan within this same period.
Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by GHSwagg: 10:18pm On Dec 07, 2013
Jigga_man101:

Thank God u had Ethiopia or else u wouldn't be here talking. I wish y'all had Cameroon or Egypt.

Even with Ethiopia they all saw what happened, and they now think they have arrived at the World Cup just because they have Iran and Bosnia in their group? LWKMD!!!!

Let them keep dreaming they will wake up when they are packing their bags once again after 3 matches. They think soccer is played with mouth grin

4 Likes

Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by Jiggaman101: 10:22pm On Dec 07, 2013
collynzo2: Thank God you no longer find yourselves in the same qualification group with Nigeria, you wouldn't have known what playing in the world cup feels like.

Thank god u avoided Ghana in afcon because we have dealt with you two tournaments in a row even with our under 20 team.

4 Likes

Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by collynzo2(m): 10:23pm On Dec 07, 2013
Jigga_man101:

[s]The point is sometimes I agree with them and sometimes I don't. When I disagree with them I don't get worked up. Most of the analyst are not giving Ghana any chance but guess what I don't care but I posted a few articles that gave Bosnia and Iran to go to the second round and every nigerian here is about ready kill me.

They say Ghana don't stand a chance I say that's why we play the game. If the analyst had any powers over results in the World Cup Ghana wouldn't have advance in 06 and 2010.

That's the difference between me and you and most Ghanaian and Nigerian fans [/s]
Absolute nonsense!
You are now shifting grounds after being found out eh?
I thought you said your analysts are always right because ''they get paid to talk sports''?
You are the first to jump in with what your so called analysts and pundits think whenever people are debating with their brains and knowledge of football, so you are obviously obsessed with what they think.
I am still waiting for your link from a reputable site, if you must continue to bore us with what analysts think, at least post links from credible analysts and websites not the rubbish ones you keep posting here.

1 Like

Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by collynzo2(m): 10:25pm On Dec 07, 2013
Jigga_man101:

Thank god u avoided Ghana in afcon because we have dealt with you two tournaments in a row even with our under 20 team.
Remind us how we avoided you again?
Oh ok, by qualifying for the final instead of the third place match.
Never worry, Mali is always there for you.

1 Like

Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by Jiggaman101: 10:26pm On Dec 07, 2013
safarigirl: lol, need I remind you that our Team B played a 2-2 draw with an Italian side that had the likes of Pirlo and Balotelli. Can you compare England to Italy in terms of pedigree? We would've sodomized England without vaseline if we played them like we played Italy. Lest I forget, I beleive Ghana also lost 3-0 to Japan within this same period.

That was your full team, what do u mean team b. Ghana hasn't had his full team together till we faced Egypt and even with that we still were missing two, three players.

Y'all had your full squad against Ethiopia, Kenya and one other small team in Africa and you still struggled.

What's the difference between Nigeria team A and team B they are both weak in my opinion. Not a major difference between the two

2 Likes

Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by Jiggaman101: 10:27pm On Dec 07, 2013
collynzo2: Remind us how we avoided you again?
Oh ok, by qualifying for the final instead of the third place match.
Never worry, Mali is always there for you.

By getting Mali. We met y'all in Ghana and Angola and we beat y'all with under 20 team.

2 Likes

Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by safarigirl(f): 10:29pm On Dec 07, 2013
GH Swagg:

Even with Ethiopia they all saw what happened, and they now think they have arrived at the World Cup just because they have Iran and Bosnia in their group? LWKMD!!!!

Let them keep dreaming they will wake up when they are packing their bags once again after 3 matches. They think soccer is played with mouth grin
hope you've started your fasting and prayer for Ghana. Emenike is not Ike Uche, Victor Moses is not Osaze. We have seen this Ghanaian team at the World Cup before. Apart from Enyeama and Echiejile, no other member of this Nigerian squad has been to the World Cup, not even Mikel. Nobody knows what this Nigerian team is capable of, doesn't it tell you something that after 'struggling' with Ethiopia, we were able to hold Italy to a 2-2 draw just 48 hours later? Nobody knows what this team is capable of, it's even good that we are being under-rated, just like we were under-rated at AFCON, it would be much more gratifying to see the haters' jaws drop when we defy expectations

2 Likes

Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by GHSwagg: 10:30pm On Dec 07, 2013
Jigga_man101:

That was your full team, what do u mean team b. Ghana hasn't had his full team together till we faced Egypt and even with that we still were missing two, three players.

Y'all had your full squad against Ethiopia, Kenya and one other small team in Africa and you still struggled.

What's the difference between Nigeria team A and team B they are both weak in my opinion. Not a major difference between the two

@ bolded
MALAWI grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by Jiggaman101: 10:31pm On Dec 07, 2013
collynzo2: Absolute nonsense!
You are now shifting grounds after being found out eh?
I thought you said your analysts are always right because ''they get paid to talk sports''?
You are the first to jump in with what your so called analysts and pundits think whenever people are debating with their brains and knowledge of football, so you are obviously obsessed with what they think.
I am still waiting for your link from a reputable site, if you must continue to bore us with what analysts think, at least post links from credible analysts and websites not the rubbish ones you keep posting here.

I never said they are always right, what I did say was they are paid to talk sports. The point in they have neve given Ghana any chance and it doesn't bother me because I know what my team is capable off. You on the other hand got worked up because I posted an article that states Iran has a better chance than Nigeria.

We don't play the game on paper, if we did then no african team would have a chance.

2 Likes

Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by GHSwagg: 10:32pm On Dec 07, 2013
safarigirl: [s]hope you've started your fasting and prayer for Ghana. Emenike is not Ike Uche, Victor Moses is not Osaze. We have seen this Ghanaian team at the World Cup before. Apart from Enyeama and Echiejile, no other member of this Nigerian squad has been to the World Cup, not even Mikel. Nobody knows what this Nigerian team is capable of, doesn't it tell you something that after 'struggling' with Ethiopia, we were able to hold Italy to a 2-2 draw just 48 hours later? Nobody knows what this team is capable of, it's even good that we are being under-rated, just like we were under-rated at AFCON, it would be much more gratifying to see the haters' jaws drop when we defy expectations[/s]
Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by safarigirl(f): 10:36pm On Dec 07, 2013
Jigga_man101:

only Mikel, Moses and Onazi played from our team A, none of our team A defenders played that match and our team A strikers came on 10-15 minutes to the end. Ghanaians magically disappeared when everyone from London to Kuala Lumpur thought that a World Cup-worthy match, Ghana-England didn't get that. You never said what happened against Japan? Oh yeah, KP Boateng and co weren't there to save your azzes from getting smoked.
Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by Jiggaman101: 10:45pm On Dec 07, 2013
safarigirl: only Mikel, Moses and Onazi played from our team A, none of our team A defenders played that match and our team A strikers came on 10-15 minutes to the end. Ghanaians magically disappeared when everyone from London to Kuala Lumpur thought that a World Cup-worthy match, Ghana-England didn't get that. You never said what happened against Japan? Oh yeah, KP Boateng and co weren't there to save your azzes from getting smoked.

Like I said I don't see the difference between Nigeria team a and b. In my humble opinion they are the same. Not any upgrade A-B

3 Likes

Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by Jiggaman101: 10:53pm On Dec 07, 2013
safarigirl: only Mikel, Moses and Onazi played from our team A, none of our team A defenders played that match and our team A strikers came on 10-15 minutes to the end. Ghanaians magically disappeared when everyone from London to Kuala Lumpur thought that a World Cup-worthy match, Ghana-England didn't get that. You never said what happened against Japan? Oh yeah, KP Boateng and co weren't there to save your azzes from getting smoked.

Like I said I don't see the difference between Nigeria team a and b. In my humble opinion they are the same. Not any upgrade A over B

2 Likes

Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by Obrafour(m): 10:57pm On Dec 07, 2013
safarigirl: You never said what happened against Japan? Oh yeah, KP Boateng and co weren't there to save your azzes from getting smoked.
Baby, the team that played against Japan was our Team C.

5 Likes

Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by Jiggaman101: 11:00pm On Dec 07, 2013
Obrafour: Baby, the team that played against Japan was our Team C.

Don't mind them.
Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by GHSwagg: 11:25pm On Dec 07, 2013

It's funny how they always talk about our game with Japan. A game that Appiah only used to test our irregular players SMH for them!!

1 Like

Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by safarigirl(f): 11:28pm On Dec 07, 2013
ok, the team that played against Burkina Faso was your team B abi? Team C ni, Team L ko. You went to play Japan with a team C cuz without Boateng, Ayew brothers and Essien, the Ghanaian team is TRASH! No wonder Presido had to go and beg them to help situation when he heard Egypt cuz Pharoahs would've smoked you guys if it was just Gyan and Wakaso. Imagine the President of Nigeria begging a player to come back, useless bunch!

4 Likes

Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by GHSwagg: 11:30pm On Dec 07, 2013
Jigga_man101:

By getting Mali. We met y'all in Ghana and Angola and we beat y'all with under 20 team.

OUCH!!! grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by Jiggaman101: 11:33pm On Dec 07, 2013
safarigirl: ok, the team that played against Burkina Faso was your team B abi? Team C ni, Team L ko. You went to play Japan with a team C cuz without Boateng, Ayew brothers and Essien, the Ghanaian team is TRASH! No wonder Presido had to go and beg them to help situation when he heard Egypt cuz Pharoahs would've smoked you guys if it was just Gyan and Wakaso. Imagine the President of Nigeria begging a player to come back, useless bunch!

But your president had to dismantle the team for disgracing the country. Our president begged them to come back because they brought happiness and pride to Ghana.

Like I said no Nigeria players is worthy of such, hence why your president dismantle the team. It was right after 2010 World Cup, I projecting the same thing to happen come 2014 World Cup. Keshi should get ready his stomach is about to go down because he about to loose money.

5 Likes

Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by GHSwagg: 11:37pm On Dec 07, 2013
safarigirl: ok, the team that played against Burkina Faso was your team B abi? Team C ni, Team L ko. You went to play Japan with a team C cuz without Boateng, Ayew brothers and Essien, the Ghanaian team is TRASH! No wonder Presido had to go and beg them to help situation when he heard Egypt cuz Pharoahs would've smoked you guys if it was just Gyan and Wakaso. Imagine the President of Nigeria begging a player to come back, useless bunch!

What is eating you up girl?...You sound very bitter grin grin grin You need to relax and take a chill pill. It is well!!!!

@ bolded,
Okay, we are useless yet we almost made it to the semis at the world cup, and your useful team packed their bags after the group stages. Funny isn't it grin grin grin

BTW, how old are you?

4 Likes

Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by PetroDolla2: 12:22am On Dec 08, 2013
collynzo2: You still have time to switch from one account to another?
Better concenterate on your ''chilling''
modafaka with an IQ of 5!omo naija generator republic!hahaha a frustrated sh1tnigerian.my dog has more sense than u!
Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by safarigirl(f): 6:23am On Dec 08, 2013
PetroDolla2: keshit's stomach will shrink during d wc.LOL but will d useless,clueless supa chinchins get their 1st w/cup win in 16 yrs in brazil? I seriously doubt it.they'll be out in d 1st rd,as usual.hahaha empty barrels make the most noise. fvckeduppedness.
lol, we got our first AFCON trophy in 20 years, what is 16 years wait to reach Semis? We were waiting for Ghana to join us at the World Cup, you guys tried in 2010, now watch and see how a team should get to Semi-finals, unlike you guys, we don't use luck to scale through.

2 Likes

Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by Nobody: 6:23am On Dec 08, 2013
Following the Final Draw of the 2014 FIFA World Cup™, FIFA has now confirmed the match schedule for the 64 matches of next year’s carnival of football. The final match schedule is now available on FIFA.com.

In total, only seven matches have been adjusted following the draw to allow later kick-off times in the hottest venues - in particular, for three matches in Manaus and one in Recife. The following games' kick-off times have been adjusted:

Monday 14 June
England-Italy, 11pm (from 2am on June 15) in Manaus

Sunday 15 June
Côte d'Ivoire-Japan, 3am (from 12am) in Recife

Wednesday 18 June
Cameroon-Croatia, 11pm (from 8pm) in Manaus
Spain-Chile, 9pm (from 12am on June 19) in Rio de Janeiro

Sunday 22 June
USA-Portugal, 11pm (from 18pm) in Manaus
Belgium-Russia, 6pm (from 12am on 23 June) in Rio de Janeiro
Korea Republic-Algeria, 9pm (from 6pm) in Porto Alegre

All times in Nigerian time
Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by yetunsbay(m): 6:34am On Dec 08, 2013
PetroDolla2: hahaha its saturday nite for God's sake. go out n chill,have fun as I'm doing here in the oil city-T'di,huh?Ghana will qualify from their group.anyone want to bet?too much hating isn't good 4 ur health,mumugerians!hahahaGod will continue 2 bless GH
wots wrong with dis banku headed guy?

1 Like

Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by safarigirl(f): 6:38am On Dec 08, 2013
Jigga_man101:

But your president had to dismantle the team for disgracing the country. Our president begged them to come back because they brought happiness and pride to Ghana.

Like I said no Nigeria players is worthy of such, hence why your president dismantle the team. It was right after 2010 World Cup, I projecting the same thing to happen come 2014 World Cup. Keshi should get ready his stomach is about to go down because he about to loose money.
Keshi dismantled the team, last I checked, the President stepped away and just observed as NFF got their house in order. I read how Ghanaians were moaning about AFCON cuz KP Boateng and the Ayew bros weren't there, y'all were even cursing KP out and now he makes you happy? We went to that tournament with just 6 old-timers and we didn't miss Osaze, Yakubu or Shittu. I repeat, the Super Eagles of 2014 is not that of 2010, just know this. Ghana can laugh all they want, it will make it that much sweeter when we succeed

2 Likes

Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by safarigirl(f): 6:41am On Dec 08, 2013
CFCfan: All times in Nigerian time
the CIV-Japan match is by 3 am our time and 12 am their time?
Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by Jiggaman101: 6:42am On Dec 08, 2013
safarigirl: lol, we got our first AFCON trophy in 20 years, what is 16 years wait to reach Semis? We were waiting for Ghana to join us at the World Cup, you guys tried in 2010, now watch and see how a team should get to Semi-finals, unlike you guys, we don't use luck to scale through.

A team that couldn't beat Kenya and Malawi. I don't blame you, I blame Ivory Coast for getting your head blown. If Ivory Coast had taken care of business y'all would be still insulting your team like the way you were insulting them and Keshi before Lady Luck shine on y'all. Don't worry Iran will send y'all to slumber.
Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by Jiggaman101: 6:45am On Dec 08, 2013
safarigirl: Keshi dismantled the team, last I checked, the President stepped away and just observed as NFF got their house in order. I read how Ghanaians were moaning about AFCON cuz KP Boateng and the Ayew bros weren't there, y'all were even cursing KP out and now he makes you happy? We went to that tournament with just 6 old-timers and we didn't miss Osaze, Yakubu or Shittu. I repeat, the Super Eagles of 2014 is not that of 2010, just know this. Ghana can laugh all they want, it will make it that much sweeter when we succeed

That's a lie it was your president and fifa was about to punish Nigeria for that.

http://mobile.english.rfi.fr/africa/20100702-fifa-gives-nigeria-ultimatum-over-football-ban
Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by Jiggaman101: 6:47am On Dec 08, 2013
safarigirl: Keshi dismantled the team, last I checked, the President stepped away and just observed as NFF got their house in order. I read how Ghanaians were moaning about AFCON cuz KP Boateng and the Ayew bros weren't there, y'all were even cursing KP out and now he makes you happy? We went to that tournament with just 6 old-timers and we didn't miss Osaze, Yakubu or Shittu. I repeat, the Super Eagles of 2014 is not that of 2010, just know this. Ghana can laugh all they want, it will make it that much sweeter when we succeed

I am saying you haven't done anything to prove otherwise apart from Lady Luck shinning on you at afcon. Apart from that y'all struggled in qualifiers and at confed you were the worst team excluding Tahiti.

I did however enjoyed your game against Spain. Y'all played outplayed Spain. Your best game up till Italy's game.
Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 08, 2013
safarigirl: the CIV-Japan match is by 3 am our time and 12 am their time?
Nope. It shifted from 12am Nigerian time to 3am Nigerian time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (Reply)

Arsenal & Chelsea: This Picture Of 4 Ladies Got People Talking On Twitter / Messi vs Ronaldo: Mikel Obi Makes His Choice / Photos Of The Pilot And The Plane Missing With Emiliano Sala Of Cardiff City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.