Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,540 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil - Sports (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil (67620 Views)

FIFA Women's World Cup Draw On Dec 6th At 6pm / Mikel Obi Eyes Bikini Girl In Brazil While Being Interviwed / Caf Unveil 2014 World Cup Qualifying Format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by yetunsbay(m): 6:55am On Dec 08, 2013
Jigga_man101:

A team that couldn't beat Kenya and Malawi. I don't blame you, I blame Ivory Coast for getting your head blown. If Ivory Coast had taken care of business y'all would be still insulting your team like the way you were insulting them and Keshi before Lady Luck shine on y'all. Don't worry Iran will send y'all to slumber.
but wait o why that lady luck eluded you?

1 Like

Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by Obrafour(m): 8:17am On Dec 08, 2013
safarigirl: ok, the team that played against Burkina Faso was your team B abi? Team C ni, Team L ko. You went to play Japan with a team C cuz without Boateng, Ayew brothers and Essien, the Ghanaian team is TRASH! No wonder Presido had to go and beg them to help situation when he heard Egypt cuz Pharoahs would've smoked you guys if it was just Gyan and Wakaso. Imagine the President of Nigeria begging a player to come back, useless bunch!

First off, Ghana has won the cup of nations four times, we have one for keeps, there was no point in fielding our best for the Mali game, no one watched that game in Ghana, on anyday beating Mali and Burkina is like taking candy from a baby by the Black stars..... Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please ..... The President did not beg the players, the Players asked the President to intervene on their behalf because the Coach was not willing to call them back.

read more
Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by Obrafour(m): 8:27am On Dec 08, 2013
President Goodluck Jonathan Suspends Super Eagles for 2 Years, NFF Dissolved

Nigeria’s President Goodluck Jonathan
has suspended the national football
team (the “Super Eagles”) from
international football for two years. This was in response to Nigeria’s poor
showing at the FIFA 2010 World Cup in
South Africa where Nigeria were
eliminated in the first round- getting
only one point
after losing to Argentina
and Greece, and drawing with South
Korea.
Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by Adamskuty(m): 8:45am On Dec 08, 2013
Obrafour: [s]President Goodluck Jonathan Suspends Super Eagles for 2 Years, NFF Dissolved

Nigeria’s President Goodluck Jonathan
has suspended the national football
team (the “Super Eagles”) from
international football for two years. This was in response to Nigeria’s poor
showing at the FIFA 2010 World Cup in
South Africa where Nigeria were
eliminated in the first round- getting
only one point
after losing to Argentina
and Greece, and drawing with South
Korea. [/s]
and so,u basstard?? Well that made our team better,ur sh1tty team won't even take a single point in next year world.cup grin i cn't wait to see how germany and portugal will trash ur rubber team into pieces grin

2 Likes

Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by Obrafour(m): 9:39am On Dec 08, 2013
Adamskuty: and so,u basstard?? Well that made our team better,ur sh1tty team won't even take a single point in next year world.cup grin i cn't wait to see how germany and portugal will trash ur rubber team into pieces grin

I guess I'm supposed to be hurt and angry because of all the mean things you have spewed up there to me and then retaliate, init?
Obviously, it'd be very silly for me to "retaliate" to your "harsh" words, being
that you will only drag me down to your level of stewpidity and beat me with experience.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by Obrafour(m): 9:57am On Dec 08, 2013

Nigeria made their first finals
appearance at USA '94

Appearances at finals:
1994 - Second round
1998 - Second round
2002 - First round
2010 - First round

Best performance: Second round in
1994 and 1998.
Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by Adamskuty(m): 10:17am On Dec 08, 2013
Obrafour:

[s]
I guess I'm supposed to be hurt and angry because of all the mean things you have spewed up there to me and then retaliate, init?
Obviously, it'd be very silly for me to "retaliate" to your "harsh" words, being
that you will only drag me down to your level of stewpidity and beat me with experience.
........ [/s]
hehehhehe grin i laugh grin grin grin i'm quite surprise a mad man is talking about stvpidity grin grin grin

the fact is ur rubber team filled with average,ooh below average players won't even take a single point in next year worldcup grin

the black jujumen of gayna should thank the gods of their land if they should exit the worldcup conceding 10 goals grin

chaaai! C.ronaldo go score hat-trick tire oo grin

2 Likes

Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by Steezz(m): 11:19am On Dec 08, 2013
Jigga_man101:

I am saying you haven't done anything to prove otherwise apart from Lady Luck shinning on you at afcon. Apart from that y'all struggled in qualifiers and at confed you were the worst team excluding Tahiti.

I did however enjoyed your game against Spain. Y'all played outplayed Spain. Your best game up till Italy's game.
Yo niggur we outplayed spain, lost 2-1 in a game we dominated against uruguay and smashed tahiti all these without 4 of our top playas and we were d worst team accordin 2 ur ignorant ar.se angry? Negroe STFU!
Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by safarigirl(f): 11:20am On Dec 08, 2013
CFCfan:
Nope. It shifted from 12am Nigerian time to 3am Nigerian time.
ok, gotcha. Happy Sunday to all here, friends and foes alike.
Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by safarigirl(f): 11:24am On Dec 08, 2013
Now that Adamskuty is here, I can retire. @Adamskuty, be nice please.
Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by Obrafour(m): 11:33am On Dec 08, 2013
Adamskutya:
[s]hehehhehe grin i laugh grin grin grin i'm quite
surprise a mad man is talking about
stvpidity
the fact is ur rubber team filled with
average,ooh below average players
won't even take a single point in
next year worldcup
the black jujumen of gayna should
thank the gods of their land if they
should exit the worldcup conceding
10 goals
chaaai! C.ronaldo go score hat-trick
tire oo[/s]
Its clear you are beating me with experience, when it comes to stvpidity,
Una no dey carry last.

2 Likes

Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by IloveGH: 11:35am On Dec 08, 2013
safarigirl: Now that Adamskuty is here, I can retire. @Adamskuty, be nice please.

LMFAO!!! Indeed birds of the same feathers flock together! So you belong in that group? grin No wonder your degree of hatred towards Ghana/Ghanaians cool

SMH for you!!!!

2 Likes

Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by Jiggaman101: 11:36am On Dec 08, 2013
Obrafour:
Its clear you are beating me with experience, when it comes to stvpidity,
Una no dey carry last.

Just ignore him, someone who can't argue without insulting ones nationality. Is pointless
Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by Obrafour(m): 11:38am On Dec 08, 2013
safarigirl: Now that Adamskuty is here, I can retire. @Adamskuty, be nice please.

You can join us on this Thread
Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by cultureman(m): 2:36pm On Dec 08, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Cameroun are going no wia bro..................

omo Ghana and Cote voir has a better chance shocked but Nigeria could strive all the best 9jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa people mek una shine una eyes wel wel
Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by nestaAK(m): 5:23pm On Dec 08, 2013
Truth be Told

FIFA Plan Ghana Wella!!
Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by CrudeGH: 9:12pm On Dec 08, 2013
yetunsbay: wots wrong with dis banku headed guy?

Mudder fugger mumugerian terrorist sh1thead.

Is it my fault that your country is a sh1thole?

You mor0n can’t even step out of your door without being kidnapped or having your ugly heads blown off by books harams, huh? Heard they even kidnap people and demand for coke and gala these days, huh? grin Chei ebe like say hunger dey wire una no be small ooo Fuckeduppedness

In fact. Most of you are even too poor to afford to spend a night out. 90% surviving on less than $2 a day is not joke, huh? Mudder fugger suffering and smiling sh1thole

Omo naija generator republic

dung-caked ape!

2 Likes

Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by CrudeGH: 9:28pm On Dec 08, 2013
And what are the MUMUgerians arguing about agaian? and what is there to argue about?
1. Ghana is one of only three African countries to have reached the quarter final of the world cup. nigeria is not one of them. True or false?
2. Ghana has been the pride of Africa in the last two world cups. True or false?
3. Nigeria has not won a single match in the last two world cups they played in, and last won a world cup match in 1998.True or false?
4. Nigeria has not beaten Ghana since 2006 and Ghana has dominated Nigeria for many years, except for a brief spell in the 1990s
5. Most Ghanaians see nigeria as their natural wives and that any set of players that wear the Black Stars jersey can beat the best naija team grin
6. Ghanaians actually taught nigerians how to improve their football, something Segun Odegbami has acknowledged many times. In fact Ghanaians footballers were so much sought for that many of them were given huge sums of money to play for the Nigerian national team. can you imagine, Ghanaian players who ordinarily would not have seen a Black Star jersey to wear been begged to play for nigeria grin fuckeduppedness no wonder trashing then 7-0 so often became a boring routine.
7. Ghana has beaten nigeria with a squad made up mostly of its under-20 players at afcon in 2010? True or false?

4 Likes

Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by safarigirl(f): 9:36pm On Dec 08, 2013
CrudeGH: And what are the MUMUgerians arguing about agaian? and what is there to argue about?
1. Ghana is one of only three African countries to have reached the quarter final of the world cup. nigeria is not one of them. True or false?
2. Ghana has been the pride of Africa in the last two world cups. True or false?
3. Nigeria has not won a single match in the last two world cups they played in, and last won a world cup match in 1998.True or false?
4. Nigeria has not beaten Ghana since 2006 and Ghana has dominated Nigeria for many years, except for a brief spell in the 1990s
5. Most Ghanaians see nigeria as their natural wives and that any set of players that wear the Black Stars jersey can beat the best naija team grin
6. Ghanaians actually taught nigerians how to improve their football, something Segun Odegbami has acknowledged many times. In fact Ghanaians footballers were so much sought for that many of them were given huge sums of money to play for the Nigerian national team. can you imagine, Ghanaian players who ordinarily would not have seen a Black Star jersey to wear been begged to play for nigeria grin fuckeduppedness no wonder trashing then 7-0 so often became a boring routine.
7. Ghana has beaten nigeria with a squad made up mostly of its under-20 players at afcon in 2010? True or false?

please name the players in the Nigerian squad that were 'begged' to play.
Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by Jiggaman101: 10:15pm On Dec 08, 2013
CrudeGH: And what are the MUMUgerians arguing about agaian? and what is there to argue about?

Don't worry brother, before the Ivory Coast game they were insulting their team calling useless, they even more insult on the Keshi they are praising like he is some kind of genius. The Lady Luck shined on them in afcon, will not shine on them in the World Cup.

My prediction for the World Cup
1. Nigeria will start packing their bags after two games.
2. Good luck will dismantle the team again
3. Nigerians will hail insults on Keshi and the super eagles
4. Nigerians will say Portugal was a one man team and other excuses
5. They will say USA was a weak team.

It will begin with the clipping of the eagles wings.

3 Likes

Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by imperiouxx(m): 1:53am On Dec 09, 2013
After all, Nigerian wasn't the guy who drew Ghana in the same group with Germany and Portugal. Why the transfer of aggression.

@safarigirl. Please stop replying and let all this die down.
Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by Jiggaman101: 2:17am On Dec 09, 2013
imperiouxx: After all, Nigerian wasn't the guy who drew Ghana in the same group with Germany and Portugal. Why the transfer of aggression.

@safarigirl. Please stop replying and let all this die down.

Who says we are scared of Germany and Portugal. Germany is the only team we feel is better than us. As for Portugal mark my words we are going to beat Portugal.
Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by phrezzz: 10:49am On Dec 09, 2013
All this ghana fools making noise here. In 2010 world cup u guys were lucky because u were given penalties in your group stage game. Apparently that was ur plan. Australia na team. U couldnt even beat the other team u drew thanks to a panalty in both matches. Last timei remembered nigeria beat Mali 4-1 the same one who demolished u guys 3-1 Gyan ur almighty striker played oooo. Nigeria team one that lacks experience went ahead to defeat Ivorycoast and bokinafaso to win the nations cup. Even Roy hudgson england coach and spain coach has said if theres any team capable from africa in winning the 2014 world cup it has to be nigeria. Yahoo.com/sport even said it. Italy coach has tipped nigeria for the quarter finals.brazil coach scolari says his afraid of the super eagles and trust me with this young players blood hot, they would want to leave a lasting impretion in the world. Or u think Portugal and Germany na beans even Usa wey their shot na 93% accuracy. I pity una. All the free kick portugal would have on that day will all enter. Ronaldo will break record n wind highest goal scorer next year thanks to ghana. Germany Ozil factor una go cry i wouldn't be surprised if you finish with 0points tho. Errr it was expected. Less i forget ghana has worst record with european teams. Hahaha ghana won 7-3 against an inexperienced eygpt side that zidan and co no longer plays for scoring 2penalties that day u still couldnt win them for their house. My dear ghana fans Nigeria are sure the giant of africa no doubt! I really wanna be entertained in your group. When last did ur boys last win a majour trophy 2009 u20worldcup abi. We win U17 world cup, Nationscup our female team trash ghana 10-0 checkam. Lmao its is well.

5 Likes

Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by adegwurulez(m): 11:25am On Dec 09, 2013
phrezzz: Nationscup our female team trash ghana 10-0 checkam. Lmao its is well.
we trash dem 6-0 for u-17
Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by phrezzz: 1:03pm On Dec 09, 2013
adegwurulez:
we trash dem 6-0 for u-17
lmaoo!!! We spelt Ghana with full stop. Err ghana should know that nigeria aint their mate at all. Chai essien con dash assist give that guy score against chelsea. And to think that essien is calling morinho daddy so he can see match to play. Chai *sigh* pls ghana carry just 3 cloth go brazil. Ur keeper sef na basket b4. So ronaldo sha go practice freekick with am portugal 4- Ghana 0, Germany 2- ghana 0, USA 2 vs Ghana 1. 0point lmao!!!
Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by chichriso: 5:50pm On Dec 16, 2013
Nelson Mandela was buried today December 15th at his ancestral home in Qunu after a four-hour state funeral service this morning which was attended by 5,000 people including Bill Clinton, Oprah Winfrey, Richard Branson and Prince Charles

There was a fly-past and 21-gun salute as his body was lowered into the ground.

Check here this link for the stunning pictures: http://chrisderablog..com/2013/12/photos-from-nelson-mandelas-funeral.html#more
Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by pat077: 1:05pm On Jun 27, 2014
pat077: Ghana ll finish bottom of their group wit 1 point. Rip in advance.
i said it.

1 Like

Re: FIFA 2014 World Cup Draw In Brazil by Dcaliphate(m): 6:30pm On Jul 06, 2014
Nayah:
Well thanks but we will handle... smiley
i have seen how well you handle.

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (Reply)

Arsenal & Chelsea: This Picture Of 4 Ladies Got People Talking On Twitter / Photos Of The Pilot And The Plane Missing With Emiliano Sala Of Cardiff City / Messi vs Ronaldo: Mikel Obi Makes His Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.