Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,871 members, 7,806,483 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) (10021 Views)

For Peace To Reign In NASS, Tambuwal Should Resign - SAN / Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. / Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by Fulaman198(m): 5:52pm On Nov 10, 2013
citizenY:
@above,

Very appropriate comments. Ola magnifico is a poor exhibition of scholarship.... Hausa Fulani
is the creation of a section of the Nigerian press and resort to its use has become the platform
from which bigots cast aspersions on these peoples. All over the country, language/culture
overlaps for reasons of history, geography or religion. It is only lazy students of history that continue
to use this terminology, either due to ignorance or mischief, but it is understandable. Just go through
his thread and go through this thread and what you see is flagrant ignorance, prejudice and mischief.

Nigeria has reached a stage where no group can independently put a leader in office, at least at the
federal level, ditto, to some extent at state and local government level. It is futile for any group or subgroup
to arrogate that capacity to itself, and that is the beauty of democracy.

I take consolation from this fact and wish Nigeria well....

Extremely true, and thank you for the mature post.
Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 10, 2013
Fulaman198:

You are just trying to compensate for your bigotry and your low IQ level through insults. Is that what you learned in pre-primary school? how to talk like a child? What are you 4 years old? I wonder which other hooligans you are impressing with your bigotry.
1stly am old enuf to date ANY Woman in ur family... 2ndly, u are quick at tagging people bigot, maybe dat's wat u recently learn frm your almajiri skul... Like I said u're a confused stone age Nomad dwelling 7 decades behind time, Get updated cow... Lastly, D0N'T 4GET TO START PREACHING FULANI HERITAGE FR0M UR PEOPLE not by INSULTING ANYBODY THAT MENTI0N HAUSA FULANI... Were u involve in the recent killing at benue state?? Mr. BIGOT & I.Q
Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 10, 2013
Love_Decay:

Why is it difficult for easterners to learn to speak and make concise statements. You always act like your on some home made cocktail drug.
No facts, it either you display anger or display envy or jealousy.

Now, you display anger - and in turn show the world you can even speak hausa, and you sit and say evil things about them. If this people where so bad, how did you learn to speak their mother tongue. Could it be some sort of miracle.

This singular act, has painted you as dubious fellow . Who cannot be trusted, a green snake green grass. A man who returns to kill the very neighbour who gave him water to drink, when he was thirsty.

When will the east learn, honor and dignity. The east would find it vey difficult to survive, you ever heard of crabs in a bucket.
BRAIN DECAY...

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 10, 2013
citizenY:
@above,

Very appropriate comments. Ola magnifico is a poor exhibition of scholarship.... Hausa Fulani
is the creation of a section of the Nigerian press and resort to its use has become the platform
from which bigots cast aspersions on these peoples. All over the country, language/culture
overlaps for reasons of history, geography or religion. It is only lazy students of history that continue
to use this terminology, either due to ignorance or mischief, but it is understandable. Just go through
his thread and go through this thread and what you see is flagrant ignorance, prejudice and mischief.

Nigeria has reached a stage where no group can independently put a leader in office, at least at the
federal level, ditto, to some extent at state and local government level. It is futile for any group or subgroup

Hausa-fulani is a creation of bla bla... Guy where did u drop from?... Like i said, FULANIS SHOULD MAKE IT PUBLIC THROUGH PRESS DAT DEY AINT HAUSA-FULANI... Not by insulting people on here.. Mr. Poor scholarship exihibition..
Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by Fulaman198(m): 8:15pm On Nov 10, 2013
Olamagnifico: 1stly am old enuf to date ANY Woman in ur family... 2ndly, u are quick at tagging people bigot, maybe dat's wat u recently learn frm your almajiri skul... Like I said u're a confused stone age Nomad dwelling 7 decades behind time, Get updated cow... Lastly, D0N'T 4GET TO START PREACHING FULANI HERITAGE FR0M UR PEOPLE not by INSULTING ANYBODY THAT MENTI0N HAUSA FULANI... Were u involve in the recent killing at benue state?? Mr. BIGOT & I.Q

I would be afraid of the woman in my familys' well-being to entrust her in your hands, you do not seem 100% mentally stable. You really need to see a psychiatrist or psychologist my bigoted friend. Many things are not right with you.
Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 10, 2013
Fulaman198:

I would be afraid of the woman in my familys' well-being to entrust her in your hands, you do not seem 100% mentally stable. You really need to see a psychiatrist or psychologist my bigoted friend. Many things are not right with you.
The more i try to upgrade ur academic insult to result the more i discover how lame ur cranium is...
Guy, this is 21st century and u're steal thinking that some1 av to take permission frm u b4 ban..ging a gal in ur family that u dnt father... MUMU.
And Ehem.. Is not a new thing that dogs see something wrong wt human 4nt stpin low to eat poo with em... U nid experiment to be transform into human... Angulun Burkina faso..
Lastly... I only saw BIGOTED in ur last post did u 4get I.Q? Becos those words do confirm the fact that ur filthy brain had attained its peak of dumbness... D0N'T 4GET TO TEACH UR PEOPLE HOW TO BE A PR0UD FULANI...SAVVY?
Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by Fulaman198(m): 9:11pm On Nov 10, 2013
Olamagnifico: The more i try to upgrade ur academic insult to result the more i discover how lame ur cranium is...
Guy, this is 21st century and u're steal thinking that some1 av to take permission frm u b4 ban..ging a gal in ur family that u dnt father... MUMU.
And Ehem.. Is not a new thing that dogs see something wrong wt human 4nt stpin low to eat poo with em... U nid experiment to be transform into human... Angulun Burkina faso..
Lastly... I only saw BIGOTED in ur last post did u 4get I.Q? Becos those words do confirm the fact that ur filthy brain had attained its peak of dumbness... D0N'T 4GET TO TEACH UR PEOPLE HOW TO BE A PR0UD FULANI...SAVVY?

No man would feel comfortable about letting their sister/female cousin/etc. etc. go with a guy like you. You would be a horrible influence. You are a bigot, is that how you will raise your future children sha? To have hateful hearts? na wa for you o
Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by Nobody: 1:13am On Nov 11, 2013
Fulaman198:

No man would feel comfortable about letting their sister/female cousin/etc. etc. go with a guy like you. You would be a horrible influence. You are a bigot, is that how you will raise your future children sha? To have hateful hearts? na wa for you o
Stop digressing U baldheaded polar bear... U dnt even know maybe am married or not... U're very daft to think of human asking u; a cow 4 wyf, wen gals full evrywea, why cow brain... U know how silly fulanis are, And u're an epitome of da sillinex...
AS FOR BIGOTRY, IF U AINT A BIGOT U W0N'T INSULT PEOPLE FOR MENTI0NIN HAUSA-FULANI, JUST D0N'T 4GET TO REMIND UR PEOPLE ABOUT BIN M0RE OF A FULANI THAN HAUSA-FULANI... Mumu like you
Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by Fulaman198(m): 1:45am On Nov 11, 2013
Olamagnifico: Stop digressing U baldheaded polar bear... U dnt even know maybe am married or not... U're very daft to think of human asking u; a cow 4 wyf, wen gals full evrywea, why cow brain... U know how silly fulanis are, And u're an epitome of da sillinex...
AS FOR BIGOTRY, IF U AINT A BIGOT U W0N'T INSULT PEOPLE FOR MENTI0NIN HAUSA-FULANI, JUST D0N'T 4GET TO REMIND UR PEOPLE ABOUT BIN M0RE OF A FULANI THAN HAUSA-FULANI... Mumu like you

If there is a woman who is truly married to you, I feel sorry for her and your children. I pray that they end up successful and not bigots like their evil father.
Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by Howmanage: 2:14am On Nov 11, 2013
Fulaman198:

We refused to be modernised really? I have a computer science degree, what about Lamido Sanusi? What about Dangoté? Don't give me that nonsense sha. Islam has nothing to do with it at all.

Read this article: http://labarai.com/the-harm-nigeria-does-to-the-north/

To me personally, I don't care where one comes from as long as they have a good heart.
well i read the article and i think it should be re titled : the harm the north inflicted on itself. Haba!
Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by Fulaman198(m): 2:18am On Nov 11, 2013
Howmanage: well i read the article and i think it should be re titled : the harm the north inflicted on itself. Haba!

Perhaps, however, shouldn't we as nation want every region to set high standards? In my opinion teachers in each region should ideally be equally qualified. Educational values need to be stressed, because there are many northerners who value education but never get a chance to attend a good school.

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by Howmanage: 2:27am On Nov 11, 2013
I agree that a higher value needs to be placed on education in the north somehow but not sure how this would be achieved in the face of BH etc. its quite daunting that the even the heavily unbalanced quota system failed in that objective. Seems obvious though that the change must cone from within the north
Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by Fulaman198(m): 2:31am On Nov 11, 2013
Howmanage: I agree that a higher value needs to be placed on education in the north somehow but not sure how this would be achieved in the face of BH etc. its quite daunting that the even the heavily unbalanced quota system failed in that objective. Seems obvious though that the change must cone from within the north

Boko Haram are just criminals and murderers, they need to be dealt with instantly they even admitted they are not doing what they are doing in the name of Islam. They are just pure evil.
Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by Mujah1deen: 6:06am On Nov 11, 2013
There's always nepotism in dictatorship/military rule, you didn't expect him to appoint people he doesn't trust to sensible positions like the ones you listed. Let's apply logic here.
Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by Mujah1deen: 6:11am On Nov 11, 2013
Fulaman198:

please stop answering him, he doesn't worth your time, let him die in his bigotry.
Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 11, 2013
Fulaman198:

If there is a woman who is truly married to you, I feel sorry for her and your children. I pray that they end up successful and not bigots like their evil father.
Sorry 4ur foolish self for Exhibiting ur ignorance and TRIBALISM... Nomadic idi..ot beta start learning how to read between lines... Have u start the FULANI preaching from ur family...? Tell them to kill everybdy to prove there love for FULANI as tribe the same way u're insulting people hea WAWA SHA SHA SHA... Hahahahaha Ur brain is Empty u dnt knw wat to say again than talking abt w0man? That shows how dumb u're... The dumbnes u inherited from ur ancestors and it will continue on ur subsquent generations... IF AM TO REPRENSENT UR INTELLIGENCE ON A GRAPH SHeeT, I'd USE A FAINT DOT TO SHOW HOW LAME UR CRANIUM IS.... Shege mai fuska kaman murmushin jaki... I UNDASTAND DAT IF U KIP QUIET UR M0UTH WILL SMELL... I wl help to reduce ur mouth odour
Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 11, 2013
Mujah1deen: please stop answering him, he doesn't worth your time, let him die in his bigotry.
And u can enjoy eternal liv on BIGOTRY...
Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by PointB: 9:26am On Nov 11, 2013
james_ibor: Also worthy of mention here is the fact that during the time these people held sway, there was relative peace and tranquility in all regions of the country but as soon as the status quo changed in 1999, Nigeria has never known peace. From the introduction of Sharia in many northern states post May 29, 1999 to Boko Haram of the present day.

Well noted. It's all part of the campaign of terror to ruthlessly resist power change! We must stare down terror and tell them they have failed to intimidate us.
Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by Incrizz(f): 10:29am On Nov 11, 2013
rexzqcom: The more you look, the less you see". He developed mostly the schools, roads, and projects that are at the heart and immediate visible areas of the state. while others are untouched. moreover, as you move away from the center of the towns the roads are all mostly in deplorable conditions. And unmotorable. The major arteriers and the middles are well done, giving the impression that everything are fine and on the up, and up side. which is not at all true.
That's not true man.
He's tarred roads and supplied electricity even down to the villages.
Did you visit Edo state in the 8years rule of PDP??
I am not comparing both government but if Lucky Igbinedion of PDP had done "quarter" as much as Oshiomole has done now, Edo state would have been great by now.
Oshiomole has done a great job in Edo state.
I only just want him to support truth all the time.
Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by citizenY(m): 12:08pm On Nov 11, 2013
citizenY:
@above,

Hausa-fulani is a creation of bla bla... Guy where did u drop from?... Like i said, FULANIS SHOULD MAKE IT PUBLIC THROUGH PRESS DAT DEY AINT HAUSA-FULANI... Not by insulting people on here.. Mr. Poor scholarship exihibition..
(Quote) (Report) (Like)

Ola, I have gone through this thread again and everytime you submit a post, your poor scholarship and intellectual laziness is exhibited in bold relief. I am constrained to communicate with you in this respect because your choice of words not conducive to dialogue and any level of intellectual discourse. I suggest two things, either you go back to school and learn Nigerian history or you go back to the bus garage where your
type are wasting away. You are incapable of any serious interface.

Meanwhile, with all the Hausa you are uttering, i leave you peace and say.....[KAREN GIDA NA HAUSHI, BALLE NA JEJI.

I DARE YOU TO INTERPRET IT FOR OTHERS, IF YOUR HAUSA IS THAT GOOD.

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 11, 2013
citizenY: citizenY:
@above,

(Quote) (Report) (Like)

Ola, I have gone through this thread again and everytime you submit a post, your poor scholarship and intellectual laziness is exhibited in bold relief. I am constrained to communicate with you in this respect because your choice of words not conducive to dialogue and any level of intellectual discourse. I suggest two things, either you go back to school and learn Nigerian history or you go back to the bus garage where your
type are wasting away. You are incapable of any serious interface.

Meanwhile, with all the Hausa you are uttering, i leave you peace and say.....[KAREN GIDA NA HAUSHI, BALLE NA JEJI.

I DARE YOU TO INTERPRET IT FOR OTHERS, IF YOUR HAUSA IS THAT GOOD.
GUY CLAP 4UR SELF Hahahaha Dat Hausa PROVERB TOO BIG O... I NEVER KNOW SAY U FUNNY LIKE DIS O... Hahahahaha Assuming i dont knw it, atleast ur brain should tell you dat I can ask some1 around abi? So if i ask some1 and tell you... U will take dat as measure dat i undastand hausa... Who knows how stressful u av g0ne b4 u come up wt dat crap Hahahaha FUNNY U...
Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by citizenY(m): 4:20pm On Nov 11, 2013
@ above.....Now that you understand my statement, put your tail between your legs,
close your eyes and shut up, you miserable waste of sperm.
[i][/i]

2 Likes

Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 11, 2013
citizenY: @ above.....Now that you understand my statement, put your tail between your legs,
close your eyes and shut up, you miserable waste of sperm.
[i][/i]
You are a damn product of watery gonorhea sper.m pop out by VVF suffering cu..nt, Are you trying to Impress somebody or u're just yearnin for attention.. Certainly u must really gat shit at brain cos it's an undeniable fact that u're a stark illiterate and a disgusting attention hunter... Isn't it obvious that upgrading u would be nothing buh a waste of time..? Well, I'll just pass faeces on ur head and take a walk you pale old nitwit.... GUY U MUMU DIE...
Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by Mujah1deen: 6:49pm On Nov 11, 2013
Olamagnifico: And u can enjoy eternal liv on BIGOTRY...
who is this forest dweller?
Hausa-Fulani must give you sleepless nights.

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by Fulaman198(m): 6:54pm On Nov 11, 2013
Mujah1deen: who is this forest dweller?
Hausa-Fulani must give you sleepless night.

I don't know, but reading his comments is making my brain ossify.

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by Mujah1deen: 6:59pm On Nov 11, 2013
Fulaman198:

I don't know, but reading his comments is making my brain ossify.
you handled him well, I salute your patience and intelligence. What they forget is if an Hausa-fulani read their comments he won't be able to trust southerners. How can you call people cows, animals, illiterates without even knowing them ? And you expect them to vote for you ? Smh
Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by lagcity(m): 7:03pm On Nov 11, 2013
nwabobo: Apt James, very apt. It's a pity that most of our Southern brothers can not smell the coffee.

We are not "Southern brothers". There is the West and the rest; whatever you ppl choose to call yourselves, na your palava be that.
Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by Fulaman198(m): 7:10pm On Nov 11, 2013
Mujah1deen: you handled him well, I salute your patience and intelligence. What they forget is if an Hausa-fulani read their comments he won't be able to trust southerners. How can you call people cows, animals, illiterates without even knowing them ? And you expect them to vote for you ? Smh

I have met Southerners who are not bigoted and actually appreciate our Northern culture and like it. I have met Southerners who are bigoted like Ola. There are good and bad apples everywhere. We can't use 1 bad apple to judge all the good apples in a basket.
Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by Mujah1deen: 7:17pm On Nov 11, 2013
Fulaman198:

I have met Southerners who are not bigoted and actually appreciate our Northern culture and like it. I have met Southerners who are bigoted like Ola. There are good and bad apples everywhere. We can't use 1 bad apple to judge all the good apples in a basket.
I know, but I think the bigots outnumber the good ones .
Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by Fulaman198(m): 7:30pm On Nov 11, 2013
Mujah1deen: I know, but I think the bigots outnumber the good ones .

It is hard to say, I have not met all the Southerners to come to such a conclusion.
Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by Mujah1deen: 8:02pm On Nov 11, 2013
Fulaman198:

It is hard to say, I have not met all the Southerners to come to such a conclusion.
you don't have to meet them all. Among the one you met so far how many were bigots?
BTW if we must use Nl as study case, I think it safe to say 95% of them are bigots
Re: Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) by Fulaman198(m): 8:04pm On Nov 11, 2013
Mujah1deen: you don't have to meet them all. Among the one you met so far how many were bigots?
BTW if we must use Nl as study case, I think it safe to say 95% of them are bigots

But can one utilise NL as a source of studying 75-80 million people (number of Southerners)? Being someone who has studied science and computer science extensively, I do not think the sampling size is enough. Just ignore the bigots my brother. Allah/God will read their hearts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Does Jomo Gbomo Really Exist? / Ndume: Terrorists Using Arms Stolen From Nigerian Military To Kill Citizens / Black Out In Kano- How About Your State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.