Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,218 members, 7,780,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:45 PM

Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses - The Power Source For Our Miracle Pastors - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses - The Power Source For Our Miracle Pastors (69631 Views)

Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here / Who Has Ever Read The Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses? / Miracle Pastors - All Their Tricks Exposed - Channel 4 - UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses - The Power Source For Our Miracle Pastors by ajayikayod: 8:33am On Nov 12, 2013
Black Peni5:

Why do you call it dark when it originated from one of the Greatest Jewish, Christian and even Muslim Prophet of all time.

U ar yet to give prove Pastors use SBoM, now u released another claim. Can u giv proves to ur claims or u r just living on dem say dem say. Why not focus on ur career (which ever one u do) whr u can defend ur professions wit facts than engage in wat u dont even understand.
Re: Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses - The Power Source For Our Miracle Pastors by BlackPeni5: 8:42am On Nov 12, 2013
ajayikayod:

U ar yet to give prove Pastors use SBoM, now u released another claim. Can u giv proves to ur claims or u r just living on dem say dem say. Why not focus on ur career (which ever one u do) whr u can defend ur professions wit facts than engage in wat u dont even understand.

Lol...I did my research and I shared my result with links....Thankfully, other wise men in this forum have also shared their experience.

The question here is not whether Miracle Pastors use the book or not. The only question here is if it is justifiable.

If you attend a Miracle Church, that is not my business and this is not the place to defend your Pastor.

1 Like

Re: Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses - The Power Source For Our Miracle Pastors by ajayikayod: 10:41am On Nov 12, 2013
Black Peni5:

Lol...I did my research and I shared my result with links....Thankfully, other wise men in this forum have also shared their experience.

Can u giv us results of ur research? I only asked 4 clips and names, u r yet to giv one and u claim u did research. If u r sure Pastors use it then it means u ve seen one b4, why is it hard 4u 2then giv us fact.

Everyone can google lik u do, post a link and claim they hav done research. I wonder d relevance of d link u posted to u caliming pastors use it 4miracles.

The question here is not whether Miracle Pastors use the book or not. The only question here is if it is justifiable.

Dont put d cart b4 d horse. U hav to prove 1st dt its been used b4 u can question whether its justifiable. So giv facts on d use.

If u attend a Miracle Church, that is not my business and this is not the place to defend your Pastor.

Mr, the Church Christ founded is a Miracle Church and i m a proud member of d Body. So if u point finger to pastors to use other means, i m not questioning u, i only asked for evidence to show. But till now u hav non. So why discuss wat u dont even understand or seen b4.
Re: Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses - The Power Source For Our Miracle Pastors by BlackPeni5: 11:38am On Nov 12, 2013
ajayikayod:

Can u giv us results of ur research? I only asked 4 clips and names, u r yet to giv one and u claim u did research. If u r sure Pastors use it then it means u ve seen one b4, why is it hard 4u 2then giv us fact.

Everyone can google lik u do, post a link and claim they hav done research. I wonder d relevance of d link u posted to u caliming pastors use it 4miracles.

Dont put d cart b4 d horse. U hav to prove 1st dt its been used b4 u can question whether its justifiable. So giv facts on d use.

Mr, the Church Christ founded is a Miracle Church and i m a proud member of d Body. So if u point finger to pastors to use other means, i m not questioning u, i only asked for evidence to show. But till now u hav non. So why discuss wat u dont even understand or seen b4.

I really like your type of people...The sheep that follows the shepherd without questions.

Meanwhile, I'm not here to test anyone's faith therefore I'm not going to call any Pastor's name (Cos I know we have many Pastor Worshipers here).

Believe whatever makes you sleep at night but I suggest you do your homework lest you join your Masters in Hell....Or Heaven if you're lucky.
Re: Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses - The Power Source For Our Miracle Pastors by Yooguyz: 1:20pm On Nov 12, 2013
Black Peni5:

I really like your type of people...The sheep that follows the shepherd without questions.

Meanwhile, I'm not here to test anyone's faith therefore I'm not going to call any Pastor's name (Cos I know we have many Pastor Worshipers here).

Believe whatever makes you sleep at night but I suggest you do your homework lest you join your Masters in Hell....Or Heaven if you're lucky.

what is your problem? Is it that you don't understand English? The question he asked you is plain and simple.

2 Likes

Re: Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses - The Power Source For Our Miracle Pastors by BlackPeni5: 1:24pm On Nov 12, 2013
Yooguyz:

what is your problem? Is it that you don't understand English? The question he asked you is plain and simple.

I will show you guys evidence, once you can show me evidence that God exists.
Re: Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses - The Power Source For Our Miracle Pastors by truthislight: 3:02pm On Nov 12, 2013
ajayikayod:

I only asked for just one name/clips not all d video in d whole world. If he cant provide one then i wonder how he got such claim.

This is one of the most illogical demands i have red on NL, just as an atheist question is considered illogical when he asks you to proof God physically to him, you are asking that he shows you a video of what people do in exclusive privacy and secrecy!

Why not as well ask him to show you pictures of this people sleeping with their wifes inside their rooms ? No ? Why ? Whats the difference ? Dont they do this incantation in secret places as well ?

It is either you are guilty or you have something to hide to be asking such question.

Next you will ask him to give you a picture of you sleeping with a woman in your room though their are evidence that you walked in with a woman that is your sex mate.
Stop being silly, he is free to express himself on this forum.

It is either you tell him that the book dont have such powers or it does, if it does, why will you find it hard to believe that people make use of it ? Did the bible not talk about false prophet with powerfull works and miracles in Jesus name ?

Smh for liars and deceitfull people that will want to cover the truth with a basin.
Re: Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses - The Power Source For Our Miracle Pastors by truthislight: 3:05pm On Nov 12, 2013
Black Peni5:

Funny boy...Even Acidiosis who you were attacking said and I quote "The book is demonic" besides, he is not the only one saying it....Clearly you done have a point of view and you have nothing to contribute.
Also, No pastor will be stupid enough to make a video of himself conjuring powers from a book when it will destroy the impression he's creating for his congregation...Thus your request for a video is Silly to say the least.

My brother, you did not answer my question...its either you did not understand the question or you are afraid of the answer. In either case, I think its better you keep quiet. I did not write the article on wikipedia. I did not write the seventh book of Moses...If these books written by a prophet of God are occultic then who has the justification to tell me that the other parts of the Bible are not.

What defines a man is not the source of his Power but what he chooses to use it for. If I chose to join the occult world, that would be between me and God, not you.

Now If anyone has anything logical to say, it is welcome...But keep all your religious sentiments to yourselves.

i dont think biblical prophet moses wrote this seven books of moses.
Re: Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses - The Power Source For Our Miracle Pastors by truthislight: 3:51pm On Nov 12, 2013
ajayikayod:

^^
from the way you abreviated it above ^, it is obviouse you are not a novice where that book is concern.
Smh.
Re: Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses - The Power Source For Our Miracle Pastors by truthislight: 4:00pm On Nov 12, 2013
ajayikayod:

The same Jesus said this about people using his name:

"Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity." (Matthew 7:22-23).

And apostle paul said this:

"Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all powerful works and signs and lying wonders," (2 Thessalonians 2:9).

So, you may just not be in a save hands.

Shine your eyes instead of coming here to block the eyes of others.
Re: Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses - The Power Source For Our Miracle Pastors by BlackPeni5: 4:29pm On Nov 12, 2013
truthislight:

i dont think biblical prophet moses wrote this seven books of moses.

Geeez....Finally someone with a human mind appears when I had finally lost hope.

truthislight:

"Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity." (Matthew 7:22-23).

"Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all powerful works and signs and lying wonders," (2 Thessalonians 2:9).

Another interesting viewpoint.
Re: Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses - The Power Source For Our Miracle Pastors by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 12, 2013
grin grin
truthislight:

cheesy
Re: Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses - The Power Source For Our Miracle Pastors by Yooguyz: 4:23pm On Nov 14, 2013
truthislight:

guy go sleep abeg! See who is telling people to shine their eyes!
Have you opened your eyes to the deceptive watchtower doctrines? Do you even research on what you are told?
Ok, what is the basis of the above quote of yours?^^
which watchtower edition was it lifted from?

Classic example of a black kettle calling pot black.

1 Like

Re: Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses - The Power Source For Our Miracle Pastors by Yooguyz: 4:26pm On Nov 14, 2013
Black Peni5:

I will show you guys evidence, once you can show me evidence that God exists.
if you are skeptical about miracles happening in our day, you should have opened a thread to that effect, instead of coming here to write nonsense.
Re: Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses - The Power Source For Our Miracle Pastors by BlackPeni5: 7:19am On Nov 15, 2013
Yooguyz:
if you are skeptical about miracles happening in our day, you should have opened a thread to that effect, instead of coming here to write nonsense.

This guy is not intelligent...No point arguing with you.

1 Like

Re: Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses - The Power Source For Our Miracle Pastors by truthislight: 7:51pm On Nov 29, 2013
Black Peni5:

This guy is not intelligent...No point arguing with you.
Re: Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses - The Power Source For Our Miracle Pastors by Nostradamus: 2:10pm On Jan 07, 2014
Acidosis: a very large percentage of Pastors and Prophets use this book!

pictures or i don't believe
Re: Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses - The Power Source For Our Miracle Pastors by Soloter(m): 4:30pm On Jan 07, 2014
My dear, I perfectly agree with you. we need to pray so the hand of God will once again move amongst His people else the devil has in these last days hatched a lot of vipers using this book. the so called prophets have no Christian character, some indulge in any kind of thing...
Re: Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses - The Power Source For Our Miracle Pastors by peteraliyv: 6:42pm On Jan 07, 2014
I came too late to this. Anyway I hope a few people can still read it and be wise
From the 70's I am a child of the 70 s so I am in my early 40s now. We have heard of books of Moses, talisman and all sorts of junk. Amd they are nothing but junk. For this young generation I am hearing kids say illuminati all the time. End times this and that. The advice I give my kids I pass it on to you.
The members of your generation that will control affairs be successful in life are mostly bordered with reading their books been the best in their careers or if in university burning midnight candles. live all these interest in these fake symbols and books. Since my time and before my time we heard so many magical stories. All just to give the books more mystery. Don't waste time in reading the book. A lot of it is rubbish and just mumbo jumbo.
Shalom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses - The Power Source For Our Miracle Pastors by MEILYN(m): 8:05pm On Jan 07, 2014
sandijey: I have read a bit of that stuff before. Its not about reading it, its about practising what you read.
You wanna practice it? grin
Re: Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses - The Power Source For Our Miracle Pastors by yunggeedame(m): 1:19am On Feb 23, 2015
Interesting thread...will love to have a private chat with sarassin if she'd want to.?!
Re: Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses - The Power Source For Our Miracle Pastors by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
yunggeedame:
Interesting thread...will love to have a private chat with sarassin if she'd want to.?!

Its a "He" not a "She"....anything I can do for you ?
Re: Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses - The Power Source For Our Miracle Pastors by imsuboi(m): 2:12pm On Dec 06, 2015
hmm.
Re: Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses - The Power Source For Our Miracle Pastors by james2man: 2:22pm On Dec 06, 2015
I have read this book online. Mostly used by the white garment churches for signs and wonders. The book is loaded with powerful names of God in hebrew/greek. These are the powerful names commonly used in the book Tetra or Tetramanganten etc.
Re: Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses - The Power Source For Our Miracle Pastors by creampassion: 4:41pm On Dec 09, 2015
@ sarassin I really appreciate your write up and am sorry you had to put up with these funny lad here . The topic you brought here is deep and not what everyone should know about like the bible said don't cast pearls before swines I would love to discuss more of this with you please send me a wattsup or send me your number here is mine 08034908146 thank you
Re: Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses - The Power Source For Our Miracle Pastors by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 09, 2015
creampassion:
@ sarassin I really appreciate your write up and am sorry you had to put up with these funny lad here . The topic you brought here is deep and not what everyone should know about like the bible said don't cast pearls before swines I would love to discuss more of this with you please send me a wattsup or send me your number here is mine 08034908146 thank you

Thanks, my comments on this topic were so long ago I am surprised it got resuscitated. I am glad you found something of interest. I am travelling at the moment, it is perhaps better to connect via email. s.menagheni@gmail.com
Re: Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses - The Power Source For Our Miracle Pastors by joliyp(f): 3:37am On Jan 06, 2016
I can help to decode the tora book of moses am a practising Jew orthodox religion .... I know the words and spell
Re: Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses - The Power Source For Our Miracle Pastors by oshdam2015: 10:54am On Jan 07, 2016
joliyp:
I can help to decode the tora book of moses am a practising Jew orthodox religion .... I know the words and spell
Re: Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses - The Power Source For Our Miracle Pastors by stonegold83: 12:29am On Jan 24, 2016
Can this 7book of moses by found in Nigeria?
Re: Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses - The Power Source For Our Miracle Pastors by warrenweste(m): 1:33pm On Feb 06, 2016
joliyp:

are u for real shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chapel On Biku Hill: World’s Smallest Church In Uganda, Accommodates Three Only / Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) / See The New Technique Pastor Now Use To Lure Customers To Their Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.